Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Yugioh: Forsaken Legends [IC/PG-16/Not Accepting]

• Please log in to reply
456 replies to this topic

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,137 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:09 AM
  • Alias:Skaia

7e8xcYT.png

Staying seated, Furiko had listened intently as to what it was that Mr. Blues Kaiba had to tell them about the disappearances. What she heard was, of course, not something one would expect. The god cards were mostly legends, and likely would've remained fables were they not used by a select few individuals long ago. However, the news that there were cards that rivaled them, even surpassed them, was something that Furiko felt a bit worrying and somewhat hard to believe. Were this not coming from the leader of one of the largest companies in the world, she likely would've passed it off as some kind of urban myth, but at the moment the man had her full attention. There was apparently some kind of cult that had been walking around, dedicated to these cards and wanted nothing more than to release the spirits within them to unleash havoc onto the world, or something likely to that affect. To that end, they had kidnapped a numerous amount of people, being the ones behind the cause of all of the disappearances that had recently been going on. 

The whole thing was...a lot to swallow. Furiko never really disbelieved in Duel Spirits, but it wasn't something that she had ever given much thought of to begin with. As such, the idea that a whole group of people were practically worshiping these spirits and offering sacrifices to them seemed a bit unbelievable. There was someone who shared her sentiment, albeit he was much louder about letting people know it was the case. One of the older people amongst them had seemed to be a bit fed up with the corperation, which in turn lead to someone launching into a tirade towards them, and overall the whole room seemed to devolve into small little conversations only to soon refocus and ask something about the situation at hand. 

While Furiko seemed to keep a calm look across her visage, she had to admit that she was pretty surprised at how incredibly accepting nearly everyone was about the situation at hand. Looking at the people in the room, Furiko felt a bit confused about something. Three people were in this room that stood out amongst everyone else, and they were of course, the duel kings and the man who seemed to be dressed in some kind of strange black attire. As such Furiko asked, "now, I know this is a big issue and everything but why us?" She motioned her hands around, trying to include everyone who had allegedly received a blank card. "I'm honored that you'd want our help, but, I don't think any of us are that famous. And you already seem to have good connections as it is so, why us?" 

tumblr_p1qytntdOx1ub8b3yo1_500.gif

RP Awards

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

You thought it was K. Rool, but it was me, Dedede!!

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,752 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Saiku
Everyone was having mixed reactions to the news Blues had delivered, ranging from disbelief to quiet acceptance. Some had questions, some had demands, and others had... quiet acceptance. Overall, it was decently organized for a group of eleven people being told the fate of the world was on their collective shoulders. He tried to stay attentive, but he noticed someone outside. Yeah, that was the final person. He motioned to Phantom Falcon, who nodded and suddenly vanished.

“This attack… I’m guessing that the people responsible for what’s going on now were looking for something in the GDA, particularly in Hearthome. I know that in Hearthome, there are plenty of people who claim to see strange things during duels. Even outside of them, there’s always somebody talking about a strange creature or person that looked a little too much like a monster card.” Lyall was starting to place some of the pieces together... good.

"Excuse me! Mr. Kaiba, sir..." The one known as Daichi spoke, waving his hand a bit. "While that is all well and good...what about the blank card??" Blues looked to him, when Akira added,

“That's something I'm very interested in. Like, why not just send us a plain old note? What’s the deal with it?” Before he could answer, Tycho went on a raving rampage.

"What do these cards have to do with the collapse of Hearthome?" he asked balefully. "Duel Spirits? You've got to be joking..." He strode towards the door, looking over his shoulder to Blues dismissively, something the young CEO was not liking. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't walk out right now!" Blues sighed and shook his head.

"Why were you chosen, old man...?" He mumbled to himself before looking up at the Hearthome citizen, before Yuria interrupted.

"GO RIGHT AHEAD!! WALK AWAY!!" She screamed, cause Blues' palm to meet his face. He was losing control of this meeting already. How did his dad do these things? Hell, how did Kaiba manage to control the room...?

Phantom Falcon appeared behind the two walking to the entrance of Kaiba Corps, silently standing with his arms folded., that cape billowing in an actual wind this time.

"Miero Tammabukku?" He asked as he looked at the two. "We're glad you made it. However, you were running a bit late, so allow me to fill you in on the details," He looked over to Kuria. "I'm sorry, you're not allowed to know what it is just yet, so I'll take him off your hands," He gently forced the cyborg away and placed an arm around Miero. "Feel free to wait in the lobby. And no, you won't miss anything. You'll be told the details... just not now,"

With that, the former Duel King helped Meiro walk to the meeting room. "So, quick recap. Some cards have a spirit. The spirits of three very wicked cards want to revive themselves, so they have human operatives kidnapping people to sacrifice to them. You're here to help put a stop to that and save someone close to you," He whispered as he lead him to the door. "The Q&A has just started, so save any questions for Mr. Kaiba," With that, he opened the door and lead the older gentleman in.

Kyouji was impressed, to say the least. Yuria had a set of lungs as she spilled her reasons why Tycho should stay. Her spirit was something else as well...

"Now then... about these Duel Spirits," she added, looking back to Blues. "You said that specific cards summon them to our world, and that they actually come from a different one altogether. Is it possible that the people that had disappeared on us could be found trapped in that other world? If not, how do we know they hadn't already been sacrificed? Please... give it to me straight, Kaiba."

"Before I do, allow me to answer Mr. Bosko and Mr. Hark's questions," Blues stated. He turned to face the two before clearing his throat. "You see, whoever is behind this plot to revive the Wicked Gods has been planning this for years. The three Gods grow even more powerful under the emotions of fear, anger... negative emotions in general," He stated. "They were planning to attack all the cities at once, however, some old heroes managed to stop them...,"

"All except one...," Dread Knight stated. "He lost his life trying to save Hearthome, and the city paid the price...," Kyouji nodded slowly.

"God rest your soul, Crow Hogan," The Duel King added. Blues nodded before he continued.

"As for you, Ms. Kaneko... yes, we have considered the possibility that they could be the in Spirit World. We don't have access to it ourselves, but believe me when I say that we have our best men looking for them,"

"Also, just to add," Phantom Falcon added, taking his space again. "Just because they might be in that world doesn't mean they're doomed. There are plenty of friendly duel spirits willing to help them stay out of the clutches of the Wicked Gods. Of course, we can't depend on them forever, so we need to find a way in,"

"now, I know this is a big issue and everything but why us?" Furiko suddenly spoke up."I'm honored that you'd want our help, but, I don't think any of us are that famous. And you already seem to have good connections as it is so, why us?" Blues sighed and nodded.

"The blanks cards... right... I am as lost about them as everyone else in this room," he admitted. "They appeared on my desk one day. Where they came from... I know not. Now... I know some of you can see and hear duel spirits. I... can not see them, but I can hear them. And almost like a blind person, I can hear duel spirits much better than an average person, even a Physic Duelist. And yet, I could barely hear them... what I could her though... they told me... all your names," He stated. "And that the Wicked Gods must fall once and for all,"

"With this information in mind, we have come to the conclusion they are cards capable of permanently defeating the Wicked Gods, or at least counter them," Phantom Falcon finished. "And why you... well... none of us have them. Whatever these cards are... they chose you," Yugo listened to all of this before hearing Helena say something.

"I... Really don't think i should be... Going through something like this..." Yugo decided now was the time to lighten up the mood.

"So, here's the recap then...," Yugo began. "Evil Gods spirits want to eat people so they can take over the world, and for some reason, these blank cards choose us, and may manifest into something that may stop these things," He tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Actually, this sounds eerily like those stories of 'Earthbound Immortals' my grandpa would tell me about...," Kyouji nodded in response.

"Sensei told me those stories to. Thankfully, we only have three to worry about instead of seven, right?" The Duel King stated with a laugh. Blues nodded.

"So, our plan is to split into four groups," Blues stated as he faced the group of blank card users. "We'll go to four of the most suspicious cities and look for either these kidnappers, their home base, or a way into the Spirit World," He explained. "And then come back here in about two days with our findings so we can come up with a plan of attack," He sighed as he stood up. "This will be a dangerous journey, and I can not guarantee we will come out unharmed. You are free to choose whether you stay or not... but I ask you... will you help us save the world?"

Meanwhile, in the middle of the ocean, a small boat was headed towards an island, one filled with some very old and ruined buildings. The four occupants of the boat waited quietly, the salty air filling their lungs as they tried to focus. Finally, one spoke up.

"What are we doing?" A female voice rang over the noises of the engine. "Going back to that place is one thing... but... with this guy?" She pointed at one of the occupants sitting in the very back, a taller man with black hair. He wore a long purple coat with grey sleeves and gray pants.

"Hey, don't talk like that," A male voice called out cautiously. "That's a legendary hitman...,"

"And Hit is here to protect us while we find those cards the boss wants us to get," A third voice mentioned. "Though why they want these when they have the Wicked Gods is beyond me...," 'Hit' chuckled and looked up to the group.

"Hey, no need to be so formal... just call me Wade," He said with a grin.

OOC

05uIRqd.gif

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Little Sun Dragon

• Legendary Members
  • 19,499 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:44 AM

After a LOT of interesting chatter, none of which Daichi was really paying attention to, Blues spoke once more...addressing the Blank Cards. Surely Blues Kaiba would be able to explain what these wer-

"The blanks cards... right... I am as lost about them as everyone else in this room."

Daichi sighed heavily, even facepalming. Back to square one about this unknown card. However, it was all good. It was a suspenseful addition...mysterious. And that really made things worth it...at least to Daichi.

So not even Blues Kaiba knows about these cards. Haruto spoke, sighing slightly. Perhaps it's answers will be revealed in due time...

"Your probably right, Haruto." Daichi shrugged, smiling some, continuing to hear Blues speak a bit more before he heard something said by Yugo.

"So, here's the recap then...Evil Gods spirits want to eat people so they can take over the world, and for some reason, these blank cards choose us, and may manifest into something that may stop these things. Actually, this sounds eerily like those stories of 'Earthbound Immortals' my grandpa would tell me about..."

Now that was something Daichi never heard before: Earthbound Immortals. He scratched his head in a puzzled manner, trying to think of what those were. Earthbound...Immortals? That's a new one... he thought, before looking at Haruto. Ring any bells with you, Haruto?

I'm...I'm afraid not... Haruto replied, shaking his head shamefully. I'm not even sure what these...Earthbound Immortals are. I'm afraid I'm not a lot of help on this...

Daichi wanted to approach Yugo to talk about these Immortals, but he decided against it, especially after hearing Blues speak once more.

"So, our plan is to split into four groups. We'll go to four of the most suspicious cities and look for either these kidnappers, their home base, or a way into the Spirit World. And then come back here in about two days with our findings so we can come up with a plan of attack. This will be a dangerous journey, and I can not guarantee we will come out unharmed. You are free to choose whether you stay or not... but I ask you... will you help us save the world?"

An obvious silence fell over the group of Duelists that were present. However, Daichi Raimu only smiled widely as he thought about this. Dangerous mission? An opportunity to duel new Duelists? Possibly show off in front of others...both as himself and the Moonlit Magician? This was a chance that Daichi just couldn't turn down!

"Mr. Kaiba..." Daichi spoke up, smiling widely, giving a thumbs up to the man. "You can count Daichi Raimu in! Me and Haruto are up to help in anyway we can!"

Indeed... Haruto nodded, folding his arms. However...to those who COULDN'T see Duel Spirits, it would look like Daichi had either a problem or was a little messed up in the head. Either way, the Duelists knew now that Daichi was going to help.

Wind Rider

Wind Rider

Spooky Member

• Advanced Members
  • 719 posts
    Last Visit Sep 18 2018 09:17 PM
Helena was getting a headache from all this, what with all the information that Blues dropped and the other duelists arguing and questioning Blues. This was enough to drive her off the deep end. The only thing that she could catch was Blues talking about their plan of action.

"So, our plan is to split into four groups. We'll go to four of the most suspicious cities and look for either these kidnappers, their home base, or a way into the Spirit World. And then come back here in about two days with our findings so we can come up with a plan of attack. This will be a dangerous journey, and I can not guarantee we will come out unharmed. You are free to choose whether you stay or not... but I ask you... will you help us save the world?"

Just like in the note, saving the world. Silence came over the meeting as no one appeared to have anything to say, before one of the duelists raised his hand. "Mr. Kaiba... You can count Daichi Raimu in! Me and Haruto are up to help in anyway we can!"

Haruto? Was this Daichi referring to another duelist or... Maybe to a duel spirit? In any case, Blues had his first volunteer, and Helena was no closer to figuring out what she was going to do. She took a card out of her duel disk, it was the one that her brother had sent to her in his last letter. "*sigh* wherever you are brother... I hope your rooting for me..." she thought.

Helena slowly raised her hand along with Daichi. "C-count me in... Mr. Kaiba... I... Don't know if I'll be of... Any help but... I'm in..." Nobody in the room knew of her powers, plus they may as well be seeing her as a pathetic looking duelist, but she wasn't about to run and hide, she's done enough of it all ready.

Alaina

Alaina

「So that those thoughts won't be lost」

• Mekakushi
  • 1,137 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:09 AM
  • Alias:Skaia

7e8xcYT.png

Things seemed to be making less sense the more questions were answered. Not simply because they didn't add up, but more so because the executive himself didn't seem to quite understand what was going on. That was a bit of a problem. As the blue and yellow haired boy gave a short recap, though, she heard him say something about the Earthbound Immortals. While she herself didn't pay any mind to it, she suddenly felt an odd, almost growling, sensation coming from something within her deck. A bit curious, she looked down at the box attached to her hip, but the feeling was momentary and subsided before she could even inspect the source. Not paying much mind to that she then turned her attention to the next matter at hand. 

Looking at the blank card in her hand, the thing seemed to be shrouded in more mystery than it had been prior to coming here. While she had thought of it as more of just an invitation sent out by Mr. Blues Kaiba, they apparently had next to no relation to the company. As she stared at the card, she could not here the voices that Blues had been saying existed, nor could she glean anymore features off the card other than that it was...blank. Yet even still, she felt as though it belonged with her. 

Once Blues had asked if they were willing to join him on their mission to stop the Wicked Gods, Furiko had to think about it for a moment. On the one end, the whole situation seemed incredibly fantastical and out of this world. Furthermore, Furiko might have been confident in her skills, but she wasn't sure if they were at "save the world" level. However, on the other end, even if it was an unbelievable situation, it was still something that piqued her curiosity. She was almost positive that if she had let sleeping dogs lie here, she would come to regret it later on and would constantly be plagued with "what ifs." And worst of all, she felt as though she couldn't bear to part with the blank card anymore. And so, after hearing Daichi give his own approval to the task, Furiko had a slight smirk form on her face as she gave a short salute to the head of Kaiba Corps. "and you can count Hoshizora Furiko in on this task as well."

tumblr_p1qytntdOx1ub8b3yo1_500.gif

RP Awards

Neutrality Man

Neutrality Man

Beyond Rogue

• Elite Members
  • 1,396 posts
    Last Visit Sep 14 2018 04:03 AM
  • Discord:NeutralityMan#4691

Lee released his grasp on Yuria's shoulder, surprised as the rest of the gathered Duelists by the remaining information. "Earthbound Immortals... yeah, those sound threatening. Wicked Gods sounds worse still..." He stood and drew 5 cards from his Deck, looking at them alongside his blank card. "It would be a lot more helpful with these cards if we at least knew what type of card they were. Or even some form of hint as to how they could be used... for all we know they're all Ritual Pendulum monsters with the Gemini clause." He looked about, seeing the insecure faces on all around him. "But as I said before, answers like those will likely be found in the heart of our coming battles. If anyone else wants to experiment trying to use these cards, I'll be out in the parking lot. Let me know what the team assignments are... I'm in." Lee turned to the door, making his way to his stated training ground.

Magic Set Editor can make Pendulums and Links, go get it to ease the 20 year wait until YCM adds them.
http://serenade87.de...ition-671826063

I imagine my cards actually being IN Booster Packs. As such I try and make them worth the rarity I assign them. A higher Rarity means the card is supposed to be more powerful.

My favorite post chain from this board involving myself.

Sigilstars: An Archetype based on the Zodiac

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• 3,562 posts
    Last Visit 3 minutes ago
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

"The blanks cards... right... I am as lost about them as everyone else in this room-"

Akira had to hold back a sigh of disappointment. He came here for answers, for an explanation to the whole...weirdness of the affair. One would expect a Kaiba to actually have the situation handled, but apparently he didn’t. He was with them, and, while Akira didn’t mind being on the same level as someone as powerful and famous as Blues Kaiba, he would’ve much preferred some answers to all questions being thrown across the room.

Lost in his thoughts briefly, Akira came to again when the Turbo Duelist started talking. He had a much sharper voice than CEO of Kaiba Corp, so his train of ponderment was brought to a crashing halt. Shaking his head briefly, Akira decided to start paying attention again.

"Evil Gods spirits want to eat people so they can take over the world, and for some reason, these blank cards choose us, and may manifest into something that may stop these things,"

Akira couldn’t hold back an amused grin. Succinctly put, and it certainly did lighten the mood...even though Akira hadn’t been too emotionally involved before now. In fact, he was annoyed that he hadn’t said this first. But that’s what he got for trying to actually work it all out himself.

"So, our plan is to split into four groups.” As Blues started to talk again, Akira did a quick head count of the people here assumed were the blank card holders. This was assuming that everyone not standing or sitting cryptically at the head of the table was a blank card holder. Getting 11, Akira briefly did the math in his hand, and realized there wouldn’t be even teams. Ah well, perhaps he thought someone was good enough to take the place of two people. Blues hadn’t been looking at him much during the conversation, save for his question, but you never knew what rumors had spread.

"We'll go to four of the most suspicious cities and look for either these kidnappers, their home base, or a way into the Spirit World, and then come back here in about two days with our findings so we can come up with a plan of attack.” The Kaiba guy stood up, and Akira was intrigued by the look of exhaustion on his face. Was this whole affair really that serious? "This will be a dangerous journey, and I can not guarantee we will come out unharmed. You are free to choose whether you stay or not... but I ask you... will you help us save the world?"

Composing himself after his moment of doubt, Akira lounged back in his chair. He wanted to provide an air of seriousness, but still convey how easily he thought he could handle the situation. With everyone here, of course. He brushed his hair out of his eyes, opened his mouth, and-

"Mr. Kaiba! You can count Daichi Raimu in! Me and Haruto are up to help in anyway we can!"

Akira shot an involuntary sour glance towards the speaker, then quickly glanced around to make sure nobody else had noticed. He really was being slow today. Maybe it was the action of the many duels he had undertaken earlier, but, whatever was causing it, he would have to give a better first impression to what group he would be assigned to. Not to mention the fact that his Daichi seemed to be referring to someone who didn’t actually seem to be present. Someone he knew, or someone he thought he knew? Akira didn’t care one way or the other, he was just interested in some action.

“Well, I’m also up for a challenge.” Akira decided to stand up instead as he followed with, “Akira Inao, ready to send some devil cards into the shredder!” A brief wince. That sounded a lot better in his head.

"But as I said before, answers like those will likely be found in the heart of our coming battles. If anyone else wants to experiment trying to use these cards, I'll be out in the parking lot. Let me know what the team assignments are... I'm in."

Akira glanced quickly at a nearby purple-haired fellow, the one who was wearing the oddly familiar blue outfit, and it finally clicked. Obelisk Blue! The highest rank of that duel acadamy thing. Looking him up and down, Akira was surprised at how open he seemed. Relatively speaking, of course, considering the various other Obelisk Blue duelists he had personally faced. Those were always the best duels, and he couldn’t shy away from an offer like that!

“Sure, I’m up for some experimentation,” Akira said lightly, performing a gesture that seemed like a greeting but was still open to interpretation, “Everyone was yelling there names, so you probably heard mine as I joined in. Dind’t catch yours though, what’d it be?”

Neutrality Man

Neutrality Man

Beyond Rogue

• Elite Members
  • 1,396 posts
    Last Visit Sep 14 2018 04:03 AM
  • Discord:NeutralityMan#4691

“Sure, I’m up for some experimentation,” Akira said lightly, performing a gesture that seemed like a greeting but was still open to interpretation, “Everyone was yelling there names, so you probably heard mine as I joined in. Didn’t catch yours though, what’d it be?”

Lee grinned, looking Akira dead in the eye. "Name's Lee Paladin. Let's make it a good duel, Akira." and Lee's Duel Disk launched itself into the active position. "I look forward to seeing what kind of cards you use." He drew 5 cards and stepped into the elevator. "I'll let you take the first move when we get there."

Magic Set Editor can make Pendulums and Links, go get it to ease the 20 year wait until YCM adds them.
http://serenade87.de...ition-671826063

I imagine my cards actually being IN Booster Packs. As such I try and make them worth the rarity I assign them. A higher Rarity means the card is supposed to be more powerful.

My favorite post chain from this board involving myself.

Sigilstars: An Archetype based on the Zodiac

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

tsYHWoc.png

Seemingly having no further trouble with the loud and abrasive man... for a change, Yuria waited for Sir Kaiba to answer her

"Before I do, allow me to answer Mr. Bosko and Mr. Hark's questions," was his immediate reply, before turning to Lyall and the abrasive man in question, "You see, whoever is behind this plot to revive the Wicked Gods has been planning this for years. The three Gods grow even more powerful under the emotions of fear, anger... negative emotions in general. They were planning to attack all the cities at once, however, some old heroes managed to stop them."

Yuria had been trying to listen in to the rest of the story, but then an arm had come around her side, and then in front of her. She was all too familiar with this type of motion. Machiko would do it all the time back in the day, facading an innocent motherly hug, only to outright strangle Yuria for whatever reason. Fearful that Lee might do something similar, Yuria caught the arm with one hand.

"I'm fine, really," she insisted, letting go and side-stepping outside his reach in an awkward manner.

"As for you, Ms. Kaneko..." Kaiba stated, having Yuria's attention again, "Yes, we have considered the possibility that they could be the in Spirit World. We don't have access to it ourselves, but believe me when I say that we have our best men looking for them."

"Also, just to add," the former Duel King (Phantom Falcon if Yuria heard the others call him correctly) chimed in, "Just because they might be in that world doesn't mean they're doomed. There are plenty of friendly duel spirits willing to help them stay out of the clutches of the Wicked Gods. Of course, we can't depend on them forever, so we need to find a way in,"

Unfortunately, the fact that KaibaCorp didn't have the technology to breach the Duel Spirit world wasn't exactly reassuring. Yuria sank her head low again, but this time a light smile came across her face. At least now she could feel confident that Utemaro and Lee's sister were both alive... for the moment. It was better than nothing. Neobis and Palpigrad had joined Yuria in her moment of silence, but then something had been said that had caught their attention.

"So, here's the recap then. Evil Gods spirits want to eat people so they can take over the world, and for some reason, these blank cards choose us, and may manifest into something that may stop these things. Actually, this sounds eerily like those stories of 'Earthbound Immortals' my grandpa would tell me about."
"Sensei told me those stories to. Thankfully, we only have three to worry about instead of seven, right?"

"The Earthbound Immortals?" Neobis mused, seeming to be in deep thought, before suddenly, "God damn, I should know this one..."

"Wait. Didn't we have a whole archive of stuff on that one machine we had?" Palpigrad asked.

"It vanished on us when Sophia went AWOL, ya moron!" scolded Neobis.

"Ooooooh, so that's what happened to..." as Palpigrad began to recollect, he let out a curse word, "sheet!! Now we're gonna have to rewrite everything we ever knew! Unless of course the machine shows up as the blank card or something..."

Neobis immediately face-palmed, but Yuria was too busy listening to Sir Kaiba's plan of attack. That was more than enough to rile her up again in a more positive demeanor.

"Mr. Kaiba. You can count Daichi Raimu in! Me and Haruto are up to help in anyway we can!"
"C-count me in, Mr. Kaiba. I... don't know if I'll be of any help, but... I'm in."
"And you can count Hoshizora Furiko in on this task as well."

"Hell yeah, Yuria Kaneko most definitely in! I can picture it already; we go in, dive right into the Spirit World, swoop up the vanished damsels in distress and make their day! And then we creep on those bastard cultists and we're like... WHAM!! Justice has prevailed or something cool like... wait..." Yuria had gotten all excited as the first three people had announced that they were in, only for her mind to start drifting the moment it clicked onto something the cosplayer said, "Who's Haruto?"

"Um..." Palpigrad was at a loss as well, finding himself pointing at the last person to have arrived, "He could be that guy over there..."

"Good grief, you're both idiots!" yelled an infuriated Neobis.

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

"Miero Tammabukku?"

Both men turned their heads towards the voice behind them, Kuria's eyebrows going wide at the sight behind them. "Holy sh..."

"We're glad you made it. However, you were running a bit late, so allow me to fill you in on the details," the newcomer announced upon approaching closer before turning his gaze towards Kuria. "I'm sorry, you're not allowed to know what it is just yet, so I'll take him off your hands."

"Wasn't expecting anything else, honestly," Kuria replied as he shifted Miero's weight towards the stranger. Miero himself, if he had not been still standing...even with a lot of help, would have been feeling a lot like a sack of potatoes being past around.

In fact, he still kind of felt like that.

"Feel free to wait in the lobby. And no, you won't miss anything. You'll be told the details... just not now."

A nod from the somewhat-robotic human was given before looking up towards Miero, the mechanical eye still on the stranger. "Ya gonna be alright? You were a pile on the floor not that long ago."

"I...think I'll be alright. Please, continue looking for my son."

"Did you remember to bring your cell this time?" A moment of silence past before Miero allowed his head to fall forward with a groan. "I'm gonna take that as a 'no'. I'll wait here until you're done, then."

With that, Kuria walked towards the lobby, not really needing directions to find it as Miero and the heroic stranger walked on towards the meeting room. "So, quick recap," the stranger started to say in a whisper once out of Kuria's earshot. "Some cards have a spirit. The spirits of three very wicked cards want to revive themselves, so they have human operatives kidnapping people to sacrifice to them. You're here to help put a stop to that and save someone close to you." He whispered as he lead him to the door. "The Q&A has just started, so save any questions for Mr. Kaiba."

He planned on listening before asking, however.

"Before I do, allow me to answer Mr. Bosko and Mr. Hark's questions," Miero heard someone state upon his entering before seeing someone turn to face two others then clear his throat. "You see, whoever is behind this plot to revive the Wicked Gods has been planning this for years. The three Gods grow even more powerful under the emotions of fear, anger... negative emotions in general," He stated. "They were planning to attack all the cities at once, however, some old heroes managed to stop them..."

"All except one..." another voice stated. "He lost his life trying to save Hearthome, and the city paid the price..."

Miero's heart almost stopped at these words. For the longest, he had wondered why Hearthome was allowed to remain the way it was for as long as he could remember. Maybe there was actually a reason behind it.

"As for you, Ms. Kaneko... yes, we have considered the possibility that they could be the in Spirit World. We don't have access to it ourselves, but believe me when I say that we have our best men looking for them."

"Also, just to add," the helpful stranger added, taking his space again after helping Miero sit down without falling onto his face. "Just because they might be in that world doesn't mean they're doomed. There are plenty of friendly duel spirits willing to help them stay out of the clutches of the Wicked Gods. Of course, we can't depend on them forever, so we need to find a way in."

"Now, I know this is a big issue and everything but why us?" another unfamiliar voice suddenly spoke up. "I'm honored that you'd want our help, but, I don't think any of us are that famous. And you already seem to have good connections as it is so, why us?" The voice he first heard, whom he assumed was leading this meeting, sighed and nodded.

"The blanks cards... right... I am as lost about them as everyone else in this room," he admitted. "They appeared on my desk one day. Where they came from... I know not. Now... I know some of you can see and hear duel spirits. I... can not see them, but I can hear them. And almost like a blind person, I can hear duel spirits much better than an average person, even a Physic Duelist. And yet, I could barely hear them... what I could her though... they told me... all your names." If Miero had been drinking something, he would have pulled a spit take on that. It was a small miracle he hadn't fallen out of his seat from how weak he still felt from earlier. "And that the Wicked Gods must fall once and for all."

"With this information in mind, we have come to the conclusion they are cards capable of permanently defeating the Wicked Gods, or at least counter them," the man that aided him finished. "And why you... well... none of us have them. Whatever these cards are... they chose you."

"I... Really don't think i should be... Going through something like this..." Yet another voice became heard, and it was getting slightly on his nerves that there were so many here that he didn't know. It wasn't something he was used to anymore.

"So, here's the recap then..." A different voice began, though he bit his tongue on this one. "Evil Gods spirits want to eat people so they can take over the world, and for some reason, these blank cards choose us, and may manifest into something that may stop these things," Miero watched as the source of this latest voice tapped his chin thoughtfully. "Actually, this sounds eerily like those stories of 'Earthbound Immortals' my grandpa would tell me about..."

Earthbound Immortals?

"Sensei told me those stories to. Thankfully, we only have three to worry about instead of seven, right," asked a voice he barely recognized as belonging to the current Duel King with a laugh.

"So, our plan is to split into four groups," the leader of the meeting stated as he faced the group of blank card users. "We'll go to four of the most suspicious cities and look for either these kidnappers, their home base, or a way into the Spirit World," He explained. "And then come back here in about two days with our findings so we can come up with a plan of attack," He sighed as he stood up. "This will be a dangerous journey, and I can not guarantee we will come out unharmed. You are free to choose whether you stay or not... but I ask you... will you help us save the world?"

While audial madness occurred around him, Miero simply closed his eyes and focused on what all he heard up until then.

Up until now, he never understood why people used duels in violent ways when a swift crack upside the back of the other person's head often ended things far earlier. It dragged things out needlessly and let others escape when one didn't want them to flee because they are not bound. He's seen too many cases of people winning and fleeing the supposed police of Turbo City because of them not just using the auto-duel system one step further and forcibly pulling the runner over before flat shutting it off. He had a hard time still understanding why a duel could change so much, but it seems that he might eventually get an answer to that in this madness.

Especially if it also meant finding his son.

"Who's Haruto?"

"Um... He could be that guy over there..."

Miero opened his eyes to look towards the person that pointed him out, shaking his head as he did. "Sorry, that's not me," he simply stated before trying to stand up with a heavy shake. Okay, good, he hasn't fallen onto his face yet. "Also," he started to say before looking up towards the person leading this meeting, wishing he had his quarterstaff on him to use as a walking staff. "My son went missing alongside many others earlier today. If it means finding him...then I will give aid in this."

Kuria was calmly sitting down in one of the chairs of the lobby, leaning back with his hands behind his head. He glanced towards the general direction that Miero and the other guy went before asking himself one question.

"What kind of shitstorm happened that has Kaiba Corp calling in people like Phantom Falcon?"

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Little Sun Dragon

• Legendary Members
  • 19,499 posts

"Who's Haruto?"
"Um... He could be that guy over there..."

"Good grief, you're both idiots!"

Both Daichi and Haruto looked over in the direction of Yuria and...huh...two Duel Spirits. He looked over at Haruto, who crossed his arms a bit. While not exactly a huge fan of having people know that he was around Daichi like this...if she had Duel Spirits, others probably would as well. This meant...

By all means, Dai...you may as well introduce them to me. Haruto sighed heavily, moving his left hand to tell Daichi to have at it.

"Right..." Daichi said, before moving his hand to his deck box and opening it, pulling out a card. "As awesome for Haruto to be someone like him..." he paused, looking over at the man who currently walked into the building, before returning to his conversation. "Haruto is a bit...different." With nothing left to say on it, Daichi flipped the Duel Monsters card in his hand, revealing it to be Gagaga Magician.

"This...this is Haruto." Daichi smiled. "He's...well pretty much what Mr. Kaiba said about Duel Spirits. Haruto here...well, he's my Duel Spirit. Been with me for a while now."

Haruto nodded, only bowing slightly in view of those with the ability to see Duel Spirits. A pleasure to make your acquaintance...hopefully we'll be able to easily work together. he simply said, as Daichi put his card away.

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

tsYHWoc.png

Yuria looked in the direction of the man that Palpigrad had been pointing to, just as he pointed him out.

"Sorry, that's not me," the man replied, almost as if in response to Palpigrad. Could he see Duel Spirits as well? Unlikely, as otherwise one would be next to him as well. But since it was still possible, Yuria gave the man the benefit of the doubt.

"Heh, my mistake," Yuria told the man, "Guess the little birdie that tells me these things was misguided to an extent."

"Hey! Don't blame me, ya jackass!" Palpigrad retorted toward Yuria in a defensive manner.

It was at this point that a certain someone had approached the trio, a Duel Monsters card in his hand.

"As awesome for Haruto to be someone like him, Haruto is a bit...different," it was the cosplayer, Daichi. And alongside him was the Gagaga Magician that Yuria had seen earlier. Could he be the one named Haruto? Now that she thought about, that would certainly fall in line with this Haruto being different, and the Gagaga Magician was the only being that seemed out of place.

"This...this is Haruto," Daichi revealed the card in his hand, as if to put the final nail into the coffin of any doubt, "He's... well pretty much what Mr. Kaiba said about Duel Spirits. Haruto here...well, he's my Duel Spirit. Been with me for a while now."

Yuria glanced at the card, and then back at the Duel Spirit as Daichi put the card away again. Now she could see the resemblance. With that, she breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that she was no longer the only one who could see the things...

"A pleasure to make your acquaintance. Hopefully we'll be able to easily work together."

"A pleasure to meet you too, Haruto... now that I can finally put a name to the face," Yuria stated, before moving on to introduce herself and the other two Duel Spirit, "I'm Yuria, in case you hadn't heard me back there, and these are my friends Palpigrad and Neobis."

"I'll also accept 'SmarterThanYou' at this point of time," Neobis said after a brief sigh, whereas Palpigrad had just waved innocently, "Well, not to say that I'd be smarter than you two, but... y'know..."

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

~Faytl~

~Faytl~

I remain resolutely unimpressed.

• Elite Members
  • 1,485 posts
    Last Visit 18 minutes ago

Tycho hadn't moved since Yuria had started yelling. He stood stock still, her words crashing against him like a hurricane. It wasn't until she had finished speaking that he turned back to see who had spoken.

His eyes fell down to meet Yuria's, his expression stony and hard. He paused a moment, then nodded very slowly. 

"I can't say that I agree with you about the dangers of the Wicked Gods," he said slowly, his voice much calmer, slower. "I don't beleive in these Duel Spirits, or that they pose a threat to us." He shut his eyes, taing a deep breath. "But you guys are right in that that doesn't matter; The ones who hold them DO," he went on, giving a nod to EIzar as well. He turned back to Yuria now. 

"I recognize your fire and dissapointment for the state of our city, and I share it. Thank you for reminding me that that's more important than what one man thinks." He gestured to himself. "I don't beleive we've been properly introduced. My name is Tycho Bosko, and I think I can fight alongside you with pride." He turned back to the table, resuming his place, though he stood standing as he took in what Blues was saying.

"The blank cards said our names?" he asked at first, skepticism evident, but then fell silent. He clearly was the minority voice on this opinion. It was time to finally stop. He resolutely ignored the words of Lyall, as well. His throat was already starting to hurt from yelling at the idiot.

"If we're divided into groups... I have one request." He leveled his arms out, pointing first at Lyall, then at Dread Knight. "I'll not work with Mr. Hark... I beleive I've made it perfectly clear why." He turned his contemptuous gaze away from Lyall to the Dread Knight. "Please, place me with my colleague here... I know his interests are similar to my own... as are hers," he said, nodding his head in the direction of Yuria. He crossed his arms, frowning as he grudgingly continued. "But yes, I... I will help take down the holders of the Wicked Gods."

Posted Image

Posted Image

MST negates
Me when people ask me to review their cards
Me when people don't review my cards
TOP SECRET: ESPECIALLY FOR ZAI AND YUI

senorchavez

senorchavez

• Members
  • 142 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:14 PM
‘So the blank cards spoke our names and that's what brought us here,’ Eizar pondered. While it seemed great and all, he couldn't help but feel as though one great burden was put onto everybody's shoulders. Then Yugo spoke up.

"So, here's the recap then...Evil God spirits want to eat people so they can take over the world, and for some reason, these blank cards choose us, and may manifest into something that may stop these things."

Eizar smiled and shook his head at that statement. The easy Yugo described the whole situation made it sound more corny than serious. He then heard him mention something about Earthbound Immortals? He didn't know what those were but they didn't sound as intimidating as Wicked Gods, though they sounded fearsome nonetheless. Then came the most important part of the meeting thus far.

will you help us save the world?"

The question that would decide his path from hereon out. Was Eizar truly willing to put his life on the line for something that may ultimately end in failure?

‘Of course I am. Even if I end up coming empty-handed, I'll work my hardest to help others, just like I always have.’

With that in mind, and are heading like-minded declarations from others in the room, Eizar stood with a confident look in his eyes.

“Mr. Kaiba, you have my full support on this mission!”

Having declared this, he decided to look around the room again and it seemed everyone was going back into their own individual conversations. Then his eyes fell upon a familiar face, a man who owned the Tammabuku Public Library near the inn. He was relieved to see somebody else from Reffo, but that relief was quickly replaced with worry. If he's here, then-. By the time Eizar proceeded the thought, he was already inches away from the man, with only 5 words leaving his mouth: "When did they take Malin?"
Posted Image

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

Miero's rump found itself once more acquainted with his seat when one of the others practically stormed up to him, prompting up to look up to see whom it was.

"When did they take Malin," he heard upon looking up, seeing a familiar face finally among the masses.

"From what I could tell, roughly a few hours ago. For some reason, everyone except me disappeared from the library, my son included." Feeling a shiver crawl up his spine, he managed to cover his face with both of his gloved hands before the shiver enveloped him. "I've already lost my wife years ago, I can't afford to lose my son as well."

And you will have him soon

Lifting his head, Miero looked around to try and find the source of the voice, though he proved unsuccessful. "...did you just hear something," he asked Eizar in a low voice, a tone of confusion upon it.

A quick and sharp eye would catch the tiniest flash of a pair of solid yellow eyes and a glowing grin within the shape of a circle of red out of the corner of their eyes while looking at Miero...

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades

• 3,590 posts
    Last Visit Today, 02:10 AM
  • Alias:Yui

fFBhNoG.png

"So, our plan is to split into four groups. We'll go to four of the most suspicious cities and look for either these kidnappers, their home base, or a way into the Spirit World, and then come back here in about two days with our findings so we can come up with a plan of attack. This will be a dangerous journey, and I can not guarantee we will come out unharmed. You are free to choose whether you stay or not... but I ask you... will you help us save the world?"

"Mr. Kaiba... You can count Daichi Raimu in! Me and Haruto are up to help in anyway we can!"

"And you can count Hoshizora Furiko in on this task as well."

“Akira Inao, ready to send some devil cards into the shredder!”

"Let me know what the team assignments are... I'm in."

"Hell yeah, Yuria Kaneko most definitely in!"

"My son went missing alongside many others earlier today. If it means finding him...then I will give aid in this."

"Of course I am. Even if I end up coming empty-handed, I'll work my hardest to help others, just like I always have."

"Now that's more like it," Aika smiled. Teamwork! Everybody had one common goal, and they were all willing to throw down to see it done. These were people Aika could work with. That meant it was now time to formally introduce herself and announce her intent to help out. "Aika Takakawa's on the job. Y'all KaibaCorp folk don't mind payin' fer a bit o' collateral damage right?" There was also a slightly more personal matter Aika had to deal with here.

The guy whose son went missing. Aika turned to him, put a hand on his shoulder (and having to stand on her toes to do so), and simply said "We're findin' yer kid." Aika also had loved ones to find and rescue in this mission; she got where he was coming from.

JustYui.gif

stuff I've won

Smug Sultan Saikazo

Smug Sultan Saikazo

You thought it was K. Rool, but it was me, Dedede!!

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 1,752 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Saiku

Blues was secretly relieved, even if his face was as solid as a rock.They didn't just laugh in his face and/or stormed out like he half expected them to. Even if many of them knew of Duel Spirits, the Wicked Gods were something much harder to swallow. Even he didn't believe it when he first heard of them. However... it seemed the cards choose some... odd people. Like this 'Lee' character for example. He went on to a full Ryu 'heart of battle' thing and wanted to duel someone.

Phantom Falcon placed a hand on Lee's shoulder. "I admire your... spirit, but now is not the time. We're going to divide into teams immediately, and go searching for clues, the people behind this, and the captives right away. Maybe next time," Blues nodded in response and stood up, hands behind his back as he walked out from behind the desk. 

"So, the teams are as follows. Team One will consist of Phantom Falcon, Akira, Lyall and Daichi. The four of you are investigating this city, Domino," Falcon nodded in response and walked towards the door. 

"We're leaving immediately. Meet me in the lobby," He stated.

"Team two will consist of Kyouji, Yugo, Furiko, and Yuria. You'll be investigating Turbo," Kyouji nodded with his grin plastered across his face. 

"Alright, my team, meet me outside," Kyouji said, looking ready to go. "We're going to leave right away as well! We can't let Falcon or Knight beat us to any information!"

"It's not a race," Dread Knight commented, shaking his head.

"Team three will be Dread Knight, Aika, Tycho, and Helena. Your assignment is Cradle," Blues turned to the dark duelist, who nodded. "Go to the back, there will be a ride waiting for you there," Dread Knight headed out, motioning for the others to follow him. "And finally, Team four will be myself, Lee, Meiro, and Eizar," Blues stated before headed to the door. "You three are going to want to follow me. We're going to Taccon... in style,"

In the lobby, Phantom Falcon first went over to Kuria. "Meiro's heading out with the boss. You'll want to follow them if you want to help them out," He then turned to wait for the others to arrive. When they did, he wasted no time. He handed them small devices that looked similar to Bluetooth ear pieces. "Put them on, leave them on. Domino is a big city, so we'll use these to keep in contact," He looked out the front doors, thinking to himself. "We can either split up or stay together, the choice is up to you,"

Yugo chuckled as he followed behind Kyouji, hands behind his head. "Hey, we haven't dueled in awhile. If we got time after this all blows over, then we gotta go a round," Kyouji chuckled as he shook his head.

"I'm pretty sure the 'Duel Princess' called first dibs, yeah?" He commented as the two climbed on their D-Wheels, slipping on their helmets. 

"True, true," Yugo pulled out a spare helmet, Kyouji mimicking it. 

"Pick who you want to ride with," Kyouji said as he tossed Yuria the helmet, Yugo throwing his at Furiko. When the girls climbed on to a D-Wheel, the two took off, headed for out of the city. Yugo was a much more aggressive driver, trying to pass people and stay ahead of Kyouji. Kyouji, although he also went fast, managed to look sane as he drove, yet was able to keep up with Yugo. 

With the wind blowing across their faces, the four headed off on the thirty minute drive to Turbo City.

Dread Knight groaned and slapped a hand over his face as he saw the ride that was provided for him. He was expecting something a little more stealthy than a frickin' limousine!! This would not fly!

"How is this stealthy?" He managed to calmly ask the driver, who just grinned in response. 

"Remember, you're going to Cradle. With a ride like this, you're hiding in plain sight," The driver explained. "Oh, and is a... 'Tycho Bosko'? Mr. Kaiba has put your D-Wheel in the garage. They're tuning it up and upgrading it. It'll be here when you get back!" With a sigh of defeat, Dread Knight opened the door. 

"Well, get in it then," He told the others. The seats were arranged around the center, where there was a mini-fridge, stocked with food and drinks, and a TV. Dread Knight made it his mission to slide over to the farthest and darkest corner. When the others piled in, the driver drove off, the group headed to Cradle in luxury. 

Blues lead his team to the elevator, where he pressed the roof button. As everyone piled in and the doors closed, Blues turned to the team. "Just so you know ahead of time, I was not the one who made this. So no judging," When the elevator reached the roof, it sounded off a soft ding and opened its door, revealing... a jet that was in the shape of a Blue Eyes White Dragon.

"We're getting to Taccon by this," Blues stated as he climbed into the cockpit, taking the controls. There were five empty seats left, just perfect for the team and then one. When they all got settled in, Blues smirked to himself and started to take off. The jet hovered straight up until it was about fifty feet above the tower, and it took off with a mighty sonic boom, headed for Taccon.

oXNSzB8.png

The small boat landed on the island, the group piling out and looking around. From what they could tell, the island was full of ruins, overgrown with trees and other plant life.

"Man, hard to believe that Academia fell to such disrepair, huh?" One of the males commented. 

"Well, it's what happens when the dimensional barrier weakens, and Duel Monsters can come to the real world from here...," The girl muttered. 

"Speaking of which," Wade stated before running off into the distance. 

"Hey, wai---!" The girl cried, but it was far too late. "Dammit... that idiot will get himself killed,"

"That's the whole reason why he's here," the third person spoke up. "Now let's get going...," The group headed deep into the ruins, passing by many old buildings. The whole area was... eerily quiet, like time wasn't moving as long they were on the island.

"Looks like this will be a piece of cake," The male stated. Just as he said that though, a cry of a large creature echoed from the sky. Looking up, the small group could see what looked like a dragon made completely of bones swooping down at them.

"You just had to say something, didn't you?!" the girl screeched.

"We'll be fine," The third person said. "We brought him after all," He pointed up at the trees. In one was Wade, who leapt out and grabbed the dragon by the neck, using his weight to make it crash into the ground.

"RKO out of nowhere!" Wade called out as they crashed into the dirt. The trio saw their chance, running off for their goal. Unknown to them however, someone was waiting outside the ruin, sitting on a rock with his head down. 

"Seems I'll have to do something," The tall man muttered to himself. "I promise you Jaden... the three will never be released again...," 

05uIRqd.gif

Chaos Sonic

Chaos Sonic

Little Sun Dragon

• Legendary Members
  • 19,499 posts

"So, the teams are as follows. Team One will consist of Phantom Falcon, Akira, Lyall and Daichi. The four of you are investigating this city, Domino."

"We're leaving immediately. Meet me in the lobby."

Daichi nodded, throwing his hands behind his head, letting out a loud audible sigh. "Eh...no one I really know..." he shrugged, seeing Haruto floating right beside him on his right side.

If I knew any better...I'd think you would want to be on a team with Akia and Furiko. Haruto said with a chuckle.

"Course I would! Team Cradle for life, Haruto!" Daichi laughed with a smile. This wasn't all bad though. New Duelists meant new opportunities to impress them in the styles of his Entertainment Duels. After all, if Daichi knew one thing...it was that Action Duels were a part of a Duelist from Cradle City's blood. And he would definitely use that to his advantage.

x393wz.jpg

"Put them on, leave them on. Domino is a big city, so we'll use these to keep in contact. We can either split up or stay together, the choice is up to you."

Daichi thought long an hard on what Phantom Falcon said. Remembering things well, Domino was a big city...perhaps splitting up would be a good idea. But then again... Yeah I barely know ANY of their Dueling methods or the like. he thought, putting his earpiece in.

Hmm, perhaps, due to you not knowing many of them...could suggest that you stay together. Just put people who know the layout of Domino City in charge of pointing the group in the right direction. Haruto chimed in, nodding at Daichi.

Haruto...what would I do without you! Daichi thought to Haurto, who seemed about to speak, but Daichi finally spoke. "If I may, Mr. Falcon. Maybe we stick together. I can say for certain that probably not everyone in the group knows each others Dueling styles. Because of that...if things were to go south...things might not exactly work real well." he spoke with a faint smile. "Maybe just put someone who knows Domino like the back of their hand in charge of leading?"

Dova

Dova

DovaMember

• Dova

• 3,562 posts
    Last Visit 3 minutes ago
  • Discord:Dova#1498
  • Alias:Dova
  • Spouse:Dova

"So, the teams are as follows. Team One will consist of Phantom Falcon, Akira, Lyall and Daichi. The four of you are investigating this city, Domino."

Akira gave a glance around at the mentioned people, following Blues Kaiba’s gestures. There was a black-haired guy dressed somewhat formally, pointed at directly after himself and so assumed to be Lyall, and a brown-haired guy who had more casual clothes, who must be Daichi. No one he knew as such, but getting the opportunity to work with the Phantom Falcon on this was certainly something. He may not be as famous as he once was, but there was no denying his knowledge and skill in this area, judging from the replays Akira had seen.

"We're leaving immediately. Meet me in the lobby.”This from the Phantom Falcon himself, as he stood up quickly following the prompt from the KaibaCorp CEO. The other two members of the team also got up, and, as Akira moved towards the exit after the previous Duel King, he overheard Daichi talking seemingly to himself.

"Eh...no one I really know..."

The sigh was undisguised, but Akira couldn’t blame him. It would’ve been nice to be in the same group as someone you at least vaguely knew. Akira kept walking, then paused as the same guy started talking again.

"Course I would! Team Cradle for life, Haruto!"

Turning his head to mention that he was actually from Cradle, Akira caught sight of Daichi looking at...nothing in particular. He was focused on something that Akira couldn’t seem to find. The rest of the sentence then registered, causing Akira to turn back to following the Phantom Falcon. He couldn’t remember a Haruto being mentioned before, and, if you combined that with whatever Daichi was looking at…

Akira shrugged, grinning at his own thoughts. No point thinking about that sort of stuff now, action was on its way! An exciting time and adventure, something that promised to be memorable; Akira couldn’t wait.

"Put them on, leave them on. Domino is a big city, so we'll use these to keep in contact.” Akira accepted the proffered devices, giving them a cursory glance before inserting them into his ear, causing the Phantom Falcon’s next sentence to sound a bit echoey.

"We can either split up or stay together, the choice is up to you."

Akira thought briefly about this, but didn’t get far before Daichi himself spoke.

"If I may, Mr. Falcon. Maybe we stick together. I can say for certain that probably not everyone in the group knows each others Dueling styles. Because of that...if things were to go south...things might not exactly work real well. Maybe just put someone who knows Domino like the back of their hand in charge of leading?"

“Yeah, can’t argue with that.” Akira was a little put off by the foresight in the answer, but it made perfect sense, so he might as well openly agree. “That is, if anyone here is that familiar with this place. I'm from Cradle City myself, so I won't be much help.”

Tesability Black

Tesability Black

Thunder Dragon Champion

• The Last NetMonster
  • 1,716 posts
    Last Visit

"And finally, Team four will be myself, Lee, Meiro, and Eizar," Miero lifted his head towards the man in charge. "You three are going to want to follow me. We're going to Taccon... in style." Raising an eyebrow at this, Miero tried to stand back up, but he made a false step and began to fall before feeling a pair of arms hook under his own...

Kuria had been tapping his foot in boredom, glancing through the cards in his deck just because he could. Upon his eyes landing on the Clear Vice Dragon did he hear footsteps, heavy ones, heading towards him.

Lifting his head towards the source of the steps, Kuria laid a mechanical eye upon the one that had separated him earlier from his friend, Phantom Falcon. "Miero's heading out with the boss. You'll want to follow them if you want to help them out."

He did not even bother responding verbally, in fact, his only response was a nod before bolting down the hallway. He was fairly sure he ran over at least one person along the way. Either way, he was glad he put in the speed, because as soon as he entered the room with everyone else, he saw Miero falling forward towards the floor.

Instead, Kuria dashed forward, hooking both the mechanical and still-living arms under Miero's to catch the taller man. "Still think you should be in a hospital instead of here, buddy..."

"Still think you should be in a hospital instead of here, buddy..." Recognizing the voice, Miero gave a sheepish laugh as he tried standing once more, this time with Kuria helping him stay standing.

"Guess I'm like my father in that regard, putting others before myself. Anyhoo, we got to go."

And with Miero pointing the way, the pair followed after the rest towards the elevator. They were the last to enter before the elevator doors closed and it began to rise.

"Just so you know ahead of time, I was not the one who made this. So no judging," the pair heard, though Miero felt Kuria tense up as if realizing whom he was near. When the elevator finally reached the roof, it sounded off a soft 'ding' and opened its door, revealing... a jet that was in the shape of the infamous Blue Eyes White Dragon.

"Miero, what the hell is going on that Mr. Kaiba himself is having to take the reigns?!" Kuria managed to exclaim in a hushed whisper towards him, a soft sigh escaping his words before the man in charge continued.

"We're getting to Taccon by this," Mr. Kaiba stated befpre jumping into the cockpit. Miero had difficulty getting in himself, Kuria having to give him a boost on the way up before finally settling into a seat himself.

Miero admittedly hated being as drained of energy as he was so close to heroics to come, but it was not like he could explain to anyone what happened when he first made contact with the cards in his father's deck before coming here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users