Evilswarm Exciton Knight

VCR, find me 2 metalphosis list that run Exciton

You won't be able to do it

You're right, I won't.

Exciton's banned and Metalfoes just came out

@bold: Nnnooooo?

That was never, ever the case, and was more kneejerk reaction in deckbuilding, moreso by scrubs. It was an option, but by no means required in non-R4.deks.

It's a complete waste of an ED slot in most decks, even many R4.deks (like Geargia, which rarely ran it).

and the card most certainly has gotten worse, it was completely unfair when it was printed, but isn't so much the case now

That's fair; I wasn't saying it so much out of knee-jerk but more-so because, after Castel, if you had an extra ED slot open Exciton was an easy card to slap in.

OH, so the more floaty format with Kozmo is gonna run Exciton when the other doesn't? Give me a break. It's not anywhere near castel or breakword

They're also taking an arrow to the knee in 4 days, and I highly doubt they'll be anywhere near the status needed to define a format.

Konami always has that one card on the list that is hit for questionable reasons instead of impact.

See: Kaiser Colosseum

impact is zilch, but it got hammered because of a random as funk lock that honestly takes a lot of effort to pull off, likewise with Morphing Jar and Morphing Jar 2 when Jackpot 7 came out.

Its just the reverse here. Card won't have much impact, but it's staying banned.

Archived