Ask Azure Anything

Azure Wolf

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's post Brexit England like?

Don't live in England, currently live in NI, but while I was over nothing much was different from a visitors perspective. In NI nothing much has changed as far as I'm aware, though I don't pay much attention to politics. There has been people wanting us to reunite with the Republic, though that probably won't happen. It hasn't really affect me much currently except it does increase the cost of travelling, though some of these cost can be omitted (for EU travel) when I turn 18 and get a new passport as I qualify as both a British and Irish citizen.

Should there be a UK football team instead of one for Wales, England, etc? If so, do you think the chances of winning the World Cup are much better?

I don't really watch or follow football or any sport so I'm not really to sure. Personally though I would prefer the teams to be separate as there is already some level of trouble between Northern Irish and Republic football teams, and a UK team could undo what the IFA (the body governing football in NI) has been trying achieve in making the teams more inclusive, as Northern Irish players who identify as Irish would be less likely to play for a UK team rather than another Irish team.

What's post Brexit England like?

From what I know the UK hasn't even invoked Article 50 yet

Anyway, for Azure;

Would it be OK if I was to name a character in a project I am making after your YCM alias?

Would you like to work with me on ideas for said project?

Can I access KC in english, and if so, how?

Opinion of me?

From what I know the UK hasn't even invoked Article 50 yet

Anyway, for Azure;

Would it be OK if I was to name a character in a project I am making after your YCM alias?

Would you like to work with me on ideas for said project?

Can I access KC in english, and if so, how?

Opinion of me?

Go ahead. I don't really mind who uses the name as I'm not the only person who uses it.

Entirely depends. I start back at tech in a week and I have no idea how busy I'll be afterwards so you'll have to wait. Don't want to start to much considering I'm aiming for a course which is coursework based (can't stand tests.)

KanColle doesn't have an English release and is only available to play out side of Japan via proxy or the Android app, so you either blindly go though it or use a wiki. There are no English equivalents to KanColle either, Warship Girls is in Chinese, Vietnamese, and I believe Thai. There is a game called Victory Belles which is being made, which is a English equivalent to KanColle, though so don't know when it'll be released.

Hasn't really changed much since last time.

Go ahead. I don't really mind who uses the name as I'm not the only person who uses it.

Entirely depends. I start back at tech in a week and I have no idea how busy I'll be afterwards so you'll have to wait. Don't want to start to much considering I'm aiming for a course which is coursework based (can't stand tests.)

>> KanColle doesn't have an English release and is only available to play out side of Japan via proxy or the Android app, so you either blindly go though it or use a wiki. There are no English equivalents to KanColle either, Warship Girls is in Chinese, Vietnamese, and I believe Thai. There is a game called Victory Belles which is being made, which is a English equivalent to KanColle, though so don't know when it'll be released. <<

Hasn't really changed much since last time.

Well, crap. I was hoping that I could try the game and understand it without having to learn a whole new language... I'm running low on new things to do. At least KC has its own weiss schwartz deck... that is, if I ever decide to actually play the game :P

I gtg, will be back in a bit, probably with more questions.

Anyway, I'm back, and here are a few more questions.

1. Thoughts on the US's current election?

2. Thoughts on YCM?

3. Is the new Ahri thing I'm doing on YCM bothering you at all?

Don't really have any thoughts regarding the US election other than it seems stupid. I don't like Trump or Hillary and have generally been impartial to the rest.

Overall I do like YCM it gets annoying at times but so does everything. To be honest without here I probably wouldnt be how I am now, considering it did lead me to anime and shows like Love Live and such which honestly have changed my outlook on life by actually getting me emotionally involved. Though there are times in which YCM makes me want to hit my head of the nearest hard object, so there are bad things.

Not really, though mostly due to me not paying much attention to it, so no complaints.

Bumpity bump.

Any questions while I think of ways to clear 2-4 WG (Getting air superiority is a pain, three standard carriers, 1 loaded with just fighters fails, Could try Sirius for more anti-aircraft though, even if it means losing fire power in the form if a Battleship.)

Is WG or KC available in English, and/or on a emulator (both legally)?

Should I get the KC Weiss Schwartz deck?

Is there anyone here besides me who even knows what Weiss Schwartz is?

What YCM subforum would you reccomend to me? (I mainly stick in General, Debates, Misc and Games so far, and it's getting a bit tedious)

Is WG or KC available in English, and/or on a emulator (both legally)?

Should I get the KC Weiss Schwartz deck?

Is there anyone here besides me who even knows what Weiss Schwartz is?

What YCM subforum would you reccomend to me? (I mainly stick in General, Debates, Misc and Games so far, and it's getting a bit tedious)

There are mods for WG and KC which do translate, but can get you banned if you are found out. I do believe MoeFantasy (WG developers) do have people working on an English translation but not sure how long it will take.

If you have people to play against sure.

I do have a Weiss Schwartz deck (one of the Love Live premade decks), though much like other card games there is basically nowhere to play (YGO and MTG have a couple of places, albeit nowhere I can easily travel to.)

Depends, I've been trying to get back into card creating by porting Ange Veirge cards over but I've stopped for now as I've been getting busier. Mainly just check posts in Misc and the Showdown club otherwise, occasionally looking at posts in General.

Oops, I forgot about the LL deck... thanks for reminding me. Should I look into a LL deck or KC deck? (I'm going to a place that plays WS today, along with YGO; been thinking about starting doing the former but as of now I only do the latter.)

Oops, I forgot about the LL deck... thanks for reminding me. Should I look into a LL deck or KC deck? (I'm going to a place that plays WS today, along with YGO; been thinking about starting doing the former but as of now I only do the latter.)

Not really sure. Can't really remember what all the cards do (got the Wonderful Rush starter deck, you might find a different one.) and have no clue on what cards are in the KC deck so personal preference really. Can't really say much as I have never played a game of Weiss Schwartz in my life and only really found out about the game as I saw decks at Comic Con last year.

Since Iowa is my current YCM pseudo-persona, is there any KC game in English with her that I can legally obtain and play?

Not that I know of, and if so not in the same why KanColle has her. KanColle is only in Japanese, Warship Girls in in Chinese and doesn't have Iowa, Victory Belles (which has a planned release next March) is in English but they haven't shown Iowa, either in the Voice Actor reel, or in any of the ship interviews.

Could you give me a Iowa quote or two to use? (in English)

Is there something that you think we could do together besides me being the main person asking stuff on all the AMAs?

Do you have any questions for me?

Is there a way to understand or be able to use KC/WG without having to know the languages? :P

Could you give me a Iowa quote or two to use? (in English)

Is there something that you think we could do together besides me being the main person asking stuff on all the AMAs?

Do you have any questions for me?

Is there a way to understand or be able to use KC/WG without having to know the languages? :P

For quotes:

"Mamiya restaurant huh... I've heard rumors. Oooh! So this is a Japanese traditional lunch? Great! I'll dig in!"

"Hi! I am the Iowa-class battleship, Iowa. Admiral, how are you doing? Ok? Let's do our best today too!"

I'm not sure, would depend on how my course is laid out, which I'll probably find out on Friday being the induction.

Not really, it is sort of late so can't really think of stuff which isn't restricted like answers, unless they just come to me like random thoughts.

The wikia pages do have most of the info you need for the games, with info on quest requirements and such so you can use them. There are programs you can use for KanColle which do help, though the wiki would probably have a page which could help with that. Warship Girls, outside of quests is slightly simpler. It has a tutorial which shows you things like how to construct ships and go on missions, though having the wiki open could help.

Favorite chars from KC and WG (respectively), and why?

For Warship Girls probably Hipper, Belfast or Tirpitz. Hipper mainly because of her modified art, Belfast because I'm from Northern Ireland (Belfast being the capital and the ship was built here) and the fact she has the second highest luck in the game (45 if married (40 base), with the highest being Sukhbaatar with 85 if married (50 base, gets +30 luck from her skill if it is at level 3)), Tirpitz because she was the first Battleship I received in game despite her rarity (0.25% chance with the the standard Battleship recipe), has a nice skill when modified, and is an otaku, though her poor anti-air is annoying.

For KanColle probably Asashio, Kako, and Haruna. Asashio mainly because Asashio's birthday (the day the ship was launched) is the same as mine and when I received her I just felt a connection, so she is going to be the first ship I get to Kai Ni. Kako, strangely is because of Furutaka doujin and how she acts in them, plus she has probably my favourite Kai Ni art in KanColle. Haruna is one of the ships that got me into KanColle (though the rest are Kongou, Hiei, and Kirishima) so she a favourite. Despite my love of Warspite I honestly have no proper reason she is my one of my favourites, though bias probably plays a big part, so Haruna takes her place her as battleship.

I might use the cardmaker to make a KC/WG archetype for fun since I'm low on activities. What would you reccomend I do when making the cards?

Warship Girls has skills for modified ships, for example Tirpitz's skill debuffs the enemy fleet's accuracy and evasion by 4/6/8 depending on skill level, so you could work of those, though not all ships have a modification. Other than that I don't have an idea, mainly for KanColle ships. Though you could look at Weiss Schwartz cards for KanColle and try and adapt them.

Archived