D'Sceptyr's Display: Vylon Generator and Beacon (2/2)

Black D'Sceptyr

Welcome back to D yeah, enough of that. Already stated I'm far gone from being daily on these sets, so Iets just cut to the quick. 

Here, I've actually thought of two Archetype-supporting cards AT THE SAME TIME. So, saving for Pendulum twins or specific combinations, this is what's coming on this post from me for now on.

Because, really, Vylons are the best when it comes to synergizing with Equip Cards (EAT ME NOBLE KNIGHTS, JUST EAT ME.) Had the cards, had the floatability, had the good Synchros (if you could get out Alpha and Omega) DID NOT. HAVE. THE CONSISTENCY.

So here's my half assed attempt to solve that problem.

BDS, signing off.

vylon_generator_by_bdsceptyr-daf4zx5.png

[spoiler=Vylon Generator: Errata]

LIGHT/Machine-Type Effect Monster/Level 4/1800 ATK/1000 DEF

Lore: If you control no monsters: You can target 1 "Vylon" Equip Spell Card in your Graveyard that was sent there this turn: return it to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon this card (from your hand.) Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can destroy up to 2 "Vylon" cards on the field or in your hand, and if you do, Special Summon an equal number of "Vylon" monsters from your Deck, except Machine-Type monsters, but monsters you control cannot attack directly during the turn you used this effect.

vylon_beacon_by_bdsceptyr-daf6as6.png

[spoiler=Vylon Beacon: Errata]

Equip Spell Card

Lore: Send 1 "Vylon" Equip Card from your hand or field to the Graveyard, except "Vylon Beacon", and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Vylon" monster from your Deck and equip it with this card. It gains 1 Level and 500 ATK and DEF. If this face-up card is sent to the Graveyard; You can add 1 "Vylon" Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.

Archived