Gold Sarcophagus

51RjXeKFi1L.jpg

Banish 1 card from your Deck, face-up. During your second Standby Phase after this card's activation, add that card to your hand.

So as most of us not living under a rock know, this went to 3 (way overdue) at last. Though most people don't use this because in this format because....

1. Games end too quickly.

2. Your deck is meant to OTK

Now.... this is what i've observed in terms of opinions regarding this card. Outside of that you really only see use in decks that abuse banishing like Shiranui or RB (Ulti still has his wings clipped ;_; ).

Now what if your deck can survive a murderous onslaught throughout the two turns and it's a deck not made for OTKing but can't use some of the better draw cards (Cupidity, Demise).

Would this be an okish option? At least til we get more draw stuff. On a plus side you DO get to choose any card you want.

No, it's still very much at 1. Even using this card to add it won't do you many favors.

debatable. i mean, yeah, if it get's negated, you're still dead, but with this, at least you have a higher chance to get it within the first 3 turns, which is definitely a good look for the deck.

on another note, this+final coutdown in burgesstoma paleozoics... i'm off to the lab.

Archived