Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Snowy Town Archtype] Walking in a Winter Wonderland

- - - - - Snowy Town Winter

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Dasan

Dasan

Shining Future Magician's Master

• Members
  • 85 posts
    Last Visit Nov 26 2018 04:12 AM
I know it's not Winter yet but this Archtype will put a F-F-Frezze through monster, or card effects. The Town itself Relys on Freezing Card Effects, plus Swarming Methods. I hope you like this archtype.
Story (Credit goes to cr47t for what the Winterous Snowy Town is about)

Show Monster Cards

Show Spell Cards

Show Trap Cards

Show Fusion Monsters

Show Synchro monsters

Show Xyz Monsters

There's more to come and as an added bonus I found a theme song for this archtype.
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=34iyo3B8G7s
Bump.
Credit goes to both Zerochan, and safebooru.

Other archtypes I made

Dasan

Dasan

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 85 posts
Bump.

Other archtypes I made

cr47t

cr47t

heyyy

• Elite Members
  • 1,585 posts
    Last Visit
The whole of the card set is so big I glazed over a lot, but from what I have read, I like this archetype a lot. I might just make a story/project/etc based on it, if that is OK with you.

Also, it would be nice if you told me where specifically you found the images (i.e. the pages you used), as I feel inspired by them for ideas for a project, as I have already mentioned.

V6D7tFL.png

sig

Quotes

Memories from DN

ahhh the good old days

Old roblox forever <3

Dasan

Dasan

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 85 posts

The whole of the card set is so big I glazed over a lot, but from what I have read, I like this archetype a lot. I might just make a story/project/etc based on it, if that is OK with you.Also, it would be nice if you told me where specifically you found the images (i.e. the pages you used), as I feel inspired by them for ideas for a project, as I have already mentioned.

I have used Zerochan, and Safebooru, then typed either the text "Snow", "Snowing","Winter", and "Winter Clothes" just to Search for card pics. Luckily I found a few that were intersting. Yes you have my approval to make a Story/Project/etc what do you have in mind because there is more of these archetypes to come.

Other archtypes I made

cr47t

cr47t

heyyy

• Elite Members
  • 1,585 posts
    Last Visit

I have used Zerochan, and Safebooru, then typed either the text "Snow", "Snowing","Winter", and "Winter Clothes" just to Search for card pics. Luckily I found a few that were intersting. Yes you have my approval to make a Story/Project/etc what do you have in mind because there is more of these archetypes to come.

What I have in mind, specifically, is an idea for a video game/story. I don't know how long it will take since I also have other projects on my hands, but I will try to keep this one in mind.

V6D7tFL.png

sig

Quotes

Memories from DN

ahhh the good old days

Old roblox forever <3

Flash Flyer - Sakura

Flash Flyer - Sakura

大閃光の心霊龍主人公

• ZPD

• 40,525 posts
    Last Visit
  • Discord:Sakura#2014
  • Spouse:Latias and Sapphy-chan

Just going to drop in and remind you all to keep things unrelated to the design/playability of the cards in question to PMs; thanks.

Card Directory and TCG Decks
Viva Club Espeon!
Extra Images / GFX stuff
Zootopia GIFs (I have too many of them in here -_-)
Character results
YCM Accolades

IzFJLd3.pngJAYSUMQ.gif

Pokémon X / AS / Sun FC: 4098-4005-6931

(If you add my code, make sure you tell me so I can add you back)

Dasan

Dasan

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 85 posts
More "Snowy Town" cards added to the archtype.

Other archtypes I made

Dasan

Dasan

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 85 posts
Bump.

More "Snowy Town" cards added to the archtype.

Other archtypes I made

cr47t

cr47t

heyyy

• Elite Members
  • 1,585 posts
    Last Visit
I have a suggestion; try your hand at another Fusion Monster. Having a special Fusion card and then having only 1 Fusion feels a bit arbitrary, at least to my view.

V6D7tFL.png

sig

Quotes

Memories from DN

ahhh the good old days

Old roblox forever <3

Dasan

Dasan

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 85 posts

I have a suggestion; try your hand at another Fusion Monster. Having a special Fusion card and then having only 1 Fusion feels a bit arbitrary, at least to my view.

That is such a good idea I'll see to it that there will be another Fusion monster in this archtype.

Other archtypes I made

Dasan

Dasan

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 85 posts
Bump.

Other archtypes I made

Dasan

Dasan

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 85 posts
More "Snowy Town" monsters added to the archtype.

Other archtypes I made

Dasan

Dasan

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 85 posts
Bump.

Other archtypes I made

cr47t

cr47t

heyyy

• Elite Members
  • 1,585 posts
    Last Visit

I like the new fusions, however I feel that Blizzard Witch's summoning conditions are a bit too lax for it's powerful effects - I would change it to 3 Snowy Towns with different names. Also, I would make Signature Frost Breath a Normal Trap, seeing as while it's already pretty powerful with the effect alone, the fact that it's a Spell Speed 3 (due to it being a Counter) really makes it hard to come over.

V6D7tFL.png

sig

Quotes

Memories from DN

ahhh the good old days

Old roblox forever <3

Dasan

Dasan

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 85 posts

I like the new fusions, however I feel that Blizzard Witch's summoning conditions are a bit too lax for it's powerful effects - I would change it to 3 Snowy Towns with different names. Also, I would make Signature Frost Breath a Normal Trap, seeing as while it's already pretty powerful with the effect alone, the fact that it's a Spell Speed 3 (due to it being a Counter) really makes it hard to come over.

It's already fixed I change the fusion Materials to 3, and Signature Frost Breath is a Normal Trap Card.

Other archtypes I made

cr47t

cr47t

heyyy

• Elite Members
  • 1,585 posts
    Last Visit
Oh yeah, I would nerf Atomic Slide, too. The fact that it's basically a 1-monster-requirement Raigeki is bad enough, but given the potential of this archetype it's pretty broken.

(Also the spoiler for Fusions still says "Fusion Monster" in the singular term, might want to make it plural)

(Lastly, is it OK if I make a status about the archetype?)

V6D7tFL.png

sig

Quotes

Memories from DN

ahhh the good old days

Old roblox forever <3

Dasan

Dasan

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Oh yeah, I would nerf Atomic Slide, too. The fact that it's basically a 1-monster-requirement Raigeki is bad enough, but given the potential of this archetype it's pretty broken.(Also the spoiler for Fusions still says "Fusion Monster" in the singular term, might want to make it plural)(Lastly, is it OK if I make a status about the archetype?)

Of course you can make a status, plus the Atomic Slide is nerfed to destroying monsters with an Ice Counter plus I fixed the spoiler for this archtype's Fusion.

More "Snowy Town" monsters added to the archtype.

Other archtypes I made

Dasan

Dasan

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 85 posts
Bump.

Other archtypes I made

cr47t

cr47t

heyyy

• Elite Members
  • 1,585 posts
    Last Visit

I suggest a different name for Snow Town Girl, by the way; the current one feels like it could use a bit of flavor to it.

V6D7tFL.png

sig

Quotes

Memories from DN

ahhh the good old days

Old roblox forever <3

Dasan

Dasan

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • 85 posts

I suggest a different name for Snow Town Girl, by the way; the current one feels like it could use a bit of flavor to it.

I fixed the name of "Snowy Town Girl" unless you want me to change the name again :)

Other archtypes I made

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users