Night's End Sorceress (Necrovalley's Got Talent....and Legs, Apparently)

Black D'Sceptyr

No, but for serious, Night's End Sorceror was a legit favorite card of mine, even b'fore DM Veil mad it an easy negative to every Graveyard trigger deck ever made. That this is a Pendulum limits its uses, but its operates on a similar basis to its younger brother-to great effect, if you hit the same requirement, too! Since its the older sister, it has twice the Level of her brother (And 500 more ATK and DEF, in a shoutout to the other evolved Main Deck monsters of many sets past (see Nobleman-Eater Bug, Hade-Hane, and the ENTIRE THOUSAND NEEDLES collection for what I mean.)

And DARK Spellcaster means it's easy to bring this out from being used as Material, get the other Night's Ender and Synchro for Level 6. Eat me, Plaguespreader.

So...yeah. 

Also it looks awesome. 

Enjoy it maaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

night_s_end_sorceress_by_bdsceptyr-dagdf

[spoiler=Night's End Sorceress: Errata]

DARK/Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster/Level 4/1900 ATK/1000 DEF

Scales: 1/1

Pendulum Lore: Unless you control a Spellcaster-Type monster in your other Pendulum Zone, this card's Pendulum Scales become 4. When a Spellcaster-Type monster is Special Summoned: You can target 1 card in the Graveyards: banish that target. During the end of a Phase in which exactly 2 monsters were banished with this effect: You can Special Summon this card from the Pendulum Zone.

Lore: When this card is Special Summoned, if you control no other monsters: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK Spellcaster-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target up to 3 monsters in your Graveyard and 1 face-up monster on the field; banish the first target(s), and if you do, the second target gains Levels/Ranks equal to the number of monsters you banished, until the end of the turn.

BDS, signing off.

UPDATE I: Moderated the Pendulum Effect to be a tad more forgiving. And the second effect to better fit with the original NES ix-nay on that front. Pendulum Effect is changed tho.

• 2 weeks later...

The stats, Level, Scales, and Type/Attribute combination are very solid. Although too bad it's not gonna be easy to search out. Not as a Scale at least.

The Pendulum Effect probably warrants it being a tech or side. Turns any revival Trap into a D.D. Crow... Then again, on itself it isn't gonna interrupt directly because of the way chains work (D.D. Crow can directly respond to an effect activating and banish it before that can resolve, while this card doesn't have that luxury since you'd be chaining a Special Summon effect to that Graveyard action, allowing things to unfold before the Scale starts up a new chain, but still has its value to it).

The Monster Effect is one of its best qualities. I could mention various Spellcasters that could combo with it but the most obvious use is she being a Scale and Pendulum Summoning another copy of herself, even though Pendulum Summon isn't likely gonna want a single card, it's worth mentioning she can become a super versatile card.

Night's End can be a 2 to 5, potentially opening up Ultimaya plays.
Level 4s can go up to Level 7s for the various Spellcaster Xyzs, and even using the star changing effect on Xyzs can make cards good enough to unlock higher Rank-ups. Like, you could easily steal a Rank 2,3,4 with Mind Control and turn it into a 5 and keep it with A Gaia overlay, or go any low-rank > Downerd > up her Rank to 6 > Go for Ebon. among other things.

Overall solid IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived