[Discussion] Halloween 2016 Event Planning

Blake

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be willing to use Duel Portal for the sake of Monster Duels?

If I understand correctly, for people to become monsters this year, partaking in monster duels on DP is compulsory? I might have to download and get used to it if that is the case.

Nono, not at all.

There will still be a limited number of monster duelists, but they will be integral to the event. Monsters, in general, will be encouraged to have competitions, due to holding secrets. Undecided if all monsters will hold secrets.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nono, not at all.

There will still be a limited number of monster duelists, but they will be integral to the event. Monsters, in general, will be encouraged to have competitions, due to holding secrets. Undecided if all monsters will hold secrets.

That's fair, I wasn't intending on being a monster duelist anyway.

Just a matter of deciding what kind of competition to hold then (even though it isn't set in stone yet, lol)

And will all monsters be allowed to hold competitions? Or only some of them? I have some pretty grand plans.

Whether or not the monster has a clue (which is not to be disclosed, should someone learn whether they do or not), all monsters can hold competitions.

Need, like, 6 more yes votes, people.

As for extending the date...

I will host the sign-up page as soon as I hit 20 yes votes. After that, barring RL trouble, the event will begin on October 10th, the second Monday of the month. It will end on Tuesday, Novermber 1st.

I would need to make sure I can get Duel Portal, and college isn't overwelming me, but yeah! I wouldn't be able to be a monster sadly....

EDIT - Oh.... Should.. I have not voted if I can't be a monster?

If you have intent to participate in the monster duels, be it as a monster or member, you're good to go.

So wait, if we were to sign up as a monster, would we have to duel, or could we have some other kind of competition?

i keep explaining this ;_;

Being a Monster Duelist is not compulsory. Hell, competition isn't compulsory. But it's going to be pushed, because of an additional thing to do, other than just keep members from finding out who you are.

Archived