YCM GFET Round 1 Match 29

LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow

Magic battle of the prodigies   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Soren vs Lute

Holy sheet, what.

Lute and Soren are the best mages in their respective games, and you're gonna make me choose one? You monster.

Yes true but, in Lute's own words “Because there's no one better than me.”

Nah but it is a rough one. I was surprised when it came up (Since there was six other possible nominations that Soren would get randomized into being against) given just what you said. But it's quite fitting.

Though it's easy for me cause Lute is literally my favorite Fire Emblem character.

I think I'm going to have to go with Soren, because while Lute is amazing in terms of gameplay I find her character not super interesting, while I really enjoy Soren regarding his interactions with Ike and the Greil Mercenaries as well as his past, [spoiler=spoiler]like how he's Ashnard and Almedha's true son, not Pelleas.

Oooh this one stings. But honestly I sort of expected it. I've begun not minding so much that my favorites are those that not many people like as much.
But still, would've been nice. Still got time though. 15 is a common amount of votes and if Lute keeps getting votes she'd overtake

Archived