Pocket Monsters: Sun & Moon

I think it's safe to assume Charizard was elsewhere at Oak's

[spoiler=Sub thoughts on SM042]

- When Ash heard they'd be going to Kanto, he wasn't very enthusiastic at first and was like "aww, just Kanto". It also transpired that Brock and Misty were guests to show the Alola peeps gym battles.

- So the reason Team Rocket went to Kanto was because they had been called to a meeting at HQ by Matori and James assumed they'd be getting a lecture. Although, with Bewear rocketing Team Rocket back to Alola, there is absolutely no excuse they can make to get themselves out of a bigger bollocking they'll receive for not attending the meeting they were called to at HQ, and Matori will look down on Jessie even more than she already does a result. (It's as if Bewear exists to ruin TR's reputation with Giovanni, regressing it back to what it was originally)

- Apparently Team Rocket recited their original motto it seems.

- So Delia suggested to Kiawe about looking in Ash's room to see how messy it is, embarrassing Ash.

- Rotomdex mentions that it was missing data on one Kanto 'mon, which is implied to be Mew.

- In the post credits scene Ash learns that Forrest is the new Pewter gym leader (Oh yeah, technically Ash didn't know about this), whilst Misty mentions that her sisters buggered off on another trip, which saddened Brock knowing they aren't at the gym.

Let me guess, we'll see what Daisy, Violet, Lily and Brock's family with the new redesign. Also, Matori will have to tell off Bewear at some point.

Giovanni looks into the ads for a new secretary.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me guess, we'll see what Daisy, Violet, Lily and Brock's family with the new redesign.

They don't look too different, ofc said segment won't be dubbed, so English viewers won't even see said characters in SM style unless they watched the Japanese version online.

Also, Matori will have to tell off Bewear at some point.

if Bewear doesn't switch her off before that happens,

Probably, though think it'd be better if they just stay in Alola and not interfere with Ash and friends. Granted, there will be some adamant TR fans who will complain about their lack of presence (as I see a few of them on Bulbapedia), but we have our differences.

Of course, Giovanni will likely scold them on the sidelines (but if anything, blame Bewear for taking them back to Alola).

I can only hope Meowth comes up with a plan to get Bewear to let TR go when they're above TRHQ

If they're still in Kanto that is.

EDIT: a new episode title

Episode 987: Ash and Nebby! A mysterious encounter!! (October 5th)

It features Ash finding Cosmog, as well as Lusamine visiting Lillie at the Pokémon School

With this, the focus of the anime has shifted a little with the introduction of the Aether Foundation. To tie in, a new poster was released for the anime

poster.jpg

I was gonna say. It's kinda like the producers were saying "I think the fans have had enough for the slice of life crud, let's try to go back to what the series truly is, adventure!"

I was gonna say. It's kinda like the producers were saying "I think the fans have had enough for the slice of life crud, let's try to go back to what the series truly is, adventure!"

"...except we'll still keep the slice of life stuff by inserting more filler in between the plot that won't last very long anyways."

And then RIP Gen 1 flashbacks.

But yeah, looks like we're actually getting to the good stuff now; least next week anyway when we get Nebby in here. Cue "in the bag" references. Oh right, and guess we're focusing on the Sun portion because Solgaleo's in the poster. 

====

@Astro: As for Lusamine with bulges, I literally don't know why you'd want her to look like that NOW.

When she gets merged with UB-01 or whatever ends up combining with her, then sure. 

And then RIP Gen 1 flashbacks.

But yeah, looks like we're actually getting to the good stuff now; least next week anyway when we get Nebby in here. Cue "in the bag" references. Oh right, and guess we're focusing on the Sun portion because Solgaleo's in the poster. 

====

@Astro: As for Lusamine with bulges, I literally don't know why you'd want her to look like that NOW.

When she gets merged with UB-01 or whatever ends up combining with her, then sure. 

I meant as a spot where she was probably stung by UB-01, Nihilego. After all, Nihilego injects it's victim with a neurotoxin. It had to be injected somewhere on Lusamine. We never saw it in game, but maybe she was struck in the back of the neck by Nihilego. It's only a theory though.

Also, Remember at the end of one of the episodes of Beyblade Metal Fusion one of the guys on the roof says "I'll never forgive you...". Yeah, Lusamine should do something like that while she's still in her car: Say "I'll never forgive you..." to Ash.

[spoiler=Thoughts on SM043]

- Psyduck looking after the gym was the last thing I expected tbph.

- I liked that Misty subtlety mentions that Ash got the first two badges out of pity, and they looked smug bringing it up too

- And the dumbest move award goes to Sophocoles for confusing Kanto Geodudes with Alolan ones *slowclap*

- When Geodude uses Gyro Ball as a defence manoeuvre (specifically a counter shield), Brock mentions he learned how from a "certain challenger"

- Brock using the counter shield marks all 3 protags from diamond pearl to use the strat at least once.

- Oh boy, shirtless Brock (I hear seeing that happen fills you with determination) That's one way of revealing a Key Stone and showing homage to Red/Blue (same with Misty's pose when she revealed her Key Stone)

- Not surprised Kiawe ended losing, whilst Ash ended up winning (I figured there'd be one winner and one loser, good move there by the writers)

- There's the Ash we know, thinking outside the box by having Pikachu climb the electricity in the Hurricane

- So the girls got replica Cascade Badges, whilst the boys got replica Boulder Badges (though, Ash already has a real one, so having a replica is pointless)

- Kukui reveals that he intends on making a league in Alola

- So Jigglypuff is seen sleeping on top of the plane heading to Alola. (Guess we'll see more of it then)

- And ofc the episode ends with TR still on their way back to Alola carried by "Mr Illogical" who had been running on the water for three days.

- In the post-credits segment (which won't be dubbed) we see two performers from Kalos make a cameo at the airport.

I meant as a spot where she was probably stung by UB-01, Nihilego. After all, Nihilego injects it's victim with a neurotoxin. It had to be injected somewhere on Lusamine. We never saw it in game, 

Probs for a good reason.

[spoiler=Thoughts on SM043]

- Psyduck looking after the gym was the last thing I expected tbph.

- I liked that Misty subtlety mentions that Ash got the first two badges out of pity, and they looked smug bringing it up too

- And the dumbest move award goes to Sophocoles for confusing Kanto Geodudes with Alolan ones *slowclap*

- When Geodude uses Gyro Ball as a defence manoeuvre (specifically a counter shield), Brock mentions he learned how from a "certain challenger"

- Brock using the counter shield marks all 3 protags from diamond pearl to use the strat at least once.

- Oh boy, shirtless Brock (I hear seeing that happen fills you with determination) That's one way of revealing a Key Stone and showing homage to Red/Blue (same with Misty's pose when she revealed her Key Stone)

- Not surprised Kiawe ended losing, whilst Ash ended up winning (I figured there'd be one winner and one loser, good move there by the writers)

- There's the Ash we know, thinking outside the box by having Pikachu climb the electricity in the Hurricane

- So the girls got replica Cascade Badges, whilst the boys got replica Boulder Badges (though, Ash already has a real one, so having a replica is pointless)

- Kukui reveals that he intends on making a league in Alola

- So Jigglypuff is seen sleeping on top of the plane heading to Alola. (Guess we'll see more of it then)

- And ofc the episode ends with TR still on their way back to Alola carried by "Mr Illogical" who had been running on the water for three days.

- In the post-credits segment (which won't be dubbed) we see two performers from Kalos make a cameo at the airport.

Probs for a good reason.

[spoiler Alola league]

We haven't seen Acerola or Kahili in the anime yet. Think they'll be e4 in the anime? We already got Hala and Olivia.

[spoiler Alola league]

We haven't seen Acerola or Kahili in the anime yet. Think they'll be e4 in the anime? We already got Hala and Olivia.

[spoiler=Response]

I don't think they'll be e4 in the anime. At present, the Alola League doesn't exist and the writers probs have something else planned for them.

[spoiler=Response]

I don't think they'll be e4 in the anime. At present, the Alola League doesn't exist and the writers probs have something else planned for them.

Let's just move on... This could be risky but what if Jessie told Bewear off? Would it cry, would it kick them out, would it go on a rampage that will level all of MeleMele Island?

Let's just move on... This could be risky but what if Jessie told Bewear off? Would it cry, would it kick them out, would it go on a rampage that will level all of MeleMele Island?

Imo if Jessie tried to tell Bewear off (and yes I'm using the term tried), Bewear would stare at Jessie hard enough to spook her into saying "forget about it".

We'll also get new episode titles at some point in the next week or so.

EDIT: new episode titles
Episode 988: Nebby's Panic! The Teleport Happened Suddenly!!!! (October 12th)
Episode 989: C'mon, Search for the Transformed Ditto! (October 19th)

The first episode features the group dealing with Cosmog's newfound ability to Teleport and the second episode features the group visiting the Aether Paradise only to discover a Ditto had escaped the area

Archived