Hearthstone

Shradow

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Castway seems like too much mana for Rouge to want it.

Lady seems like she can be very powerful. I like that it is an Inner Fire style card that doesn't play well with the combo too.

Chameleos seems really strong just from the information you get from it. Though I see it being really annoying to play with since I imagine writing down everything it becomes is the optimal line for it.

If you want to get really weird, maybe some Feral Gibberer Toxmonger Quest Deck. :P

[spoiler=New Cards]

cfe77ccd-5b83-4b6b-ad3b-09111d72f6b1.pngdb30922d-8e81-4e9d-94bc-cb68b0d9c1c6.png

Today's new cards that I've seen so far...

I really like the Grizzly. It's a great anti-aggro tool and even if it loses a few points of health, I think it's still got some decent potential in the long run.

I dunno if it'll see a ton of play, but I think this might be a decent card for playing against aggro Paladin if it sticks around after the rotation, even if they have Divine Favor.

Witching Hour I'm a little less excited for, but... There might be something you can do with it? Taunt Druid with Hydronox so you have a chance to bring back the Hydronox if you're a memey player, but I'm not really sure if it'll be alright enough to run. I might mess around with it at least a little bit, since revive effects can be fun to play with.

Grizzly seems really solid. Even at -5 it has more health than most 5 mana taunts I can think of. Sadly as a taunt warrior player more expensive taunts are not what I'm looking for. Though it would work with a tank up build of the deck.

Witching Hour seems like it can be really strong in a big beast style deck. However that is a Druid card and not a Hunter card so I'm not sure how well Druid can pull that style of deck off.

New Paladin epic:

GeiQiMv.png?1

I think it's pretty cool if they're bringing back Dragon Pally. It didn't have enough support last time, with pretty much Dragon Consort being the only good card of the archtype, but if part of the new support for the archtype is stuff like Shielded Minibot 2.0 and some good Pally dragons, I could see it working.

New Warrior cards:

19n7FN4.pngDZVbIQr.png

Woodcutter's Axe seems ok, though it could work well with Militia Commander but might not have the right timing for Darius Crowley. Deadly Arsenal is a bit more interesting since it's like a weapon version of Dragon's Fury.

New neutral epic:

W1sncMIucZIzoQ7MB-XIo9_pTD6k8OvhCgA3TYlC

Wow, they're really going for Shaman spell RNG if they're even making it available to other classes. Seems like a meme value card at best, getting something like Bloodlust in an aggro deck would be pretty funny. I wonder if it could see any play in Dude Paladin decks.

guess its another expansion of shaman being trash

worst part is that shaman will probably get over buffed next expansion

druid legend is interesting, and is honestly not that bad against aggro decks, especially due to its stats

I think both of the warrior cards are a bit weak, although woodcutters might be good in some tempo rush deck, which is what I think they're pushing for warrior. deadly arsenal I think sucks because Blood Razor is a good card in control warrior and I don't think it'll be worth not running it to put it in, but that'll depend if we get a good weapon for control in this expansion

I'm really excited for DK Rexxar next expansion. They weren't originally planning on adding future expansion beasts into Build-A-Beast, so K&C cards currently aren't in the pool, but when WW hits both K&C and WW beasts will be available. For example, Cave Hydra could make for a great additions. It's a shame Witchwood Grizzly has both a Keyword and other text, so it'll most likely be excluded from the pool like King of Beasts.

I like Rat Trap. A potential counter to Echo cards, and with a lot of decks, once you've played 3 cards you might not have enough mana to play something to immediately deal with the 6/6. Good against aggro as well. It's mere existence means it'll always be in the back of your head when a Hunter plays a secret, and you might try and play around it even if it's not what the secret is.

If Control Hunter does become a thing I'll be super happy. It just needs some good card draw.

Archived