Shradow

The Commish

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,924 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago
  • Alias:Shradow

Something really interesting I've seen both on some streams and in my own games is that Control Warlock decks (the kind with Oakheart and the new Spellstone and of course Voidlords) are actually running Rin. They're just so heavy control with so many defensive cards that they can afford to use her despite how slow she is, and it can really actually put a timer on you since you're more than likely not going to be able to kill them before they destroy your deck with Azari especially with how good their healing is now. Plus, N'Zoth is there sometimes too to revive stuff like Rin and the Voidlords so even Dead Man's Hand Warriors aren't necessarily safe from deck destruction. I don't know if she'll remain in these decks once things get refined more but it's cool to see her being played at all.

It's a shame it's still countered by Jade Druid, though, cuz Jades remain the most degenerate mechanic in Hearthstone. I weep for Wild because it'll always exist there.

EDIT: Something fun I've also been seeing is Spiritsinger Umbra combined with Carnivorous Cube onto a Doomguard, so it eats the Doomguard and instantly summons the two copies because of Umbra which an attack with charge, then when it dies you still get 2 more Doomguards.

jLpBUMz.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

BattleTag: Shradow#1617

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

The one constant on YCM

• Super Moderators
  • 23,539 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:30 AM
Rin is also REALLY good in the control mirror for how long the games can go. Personally, I wouldn't main deck her, but run two Stonehills since that can pick her up, Voidlord, or a handful other really nice options.

Anyway, beat dungeon run with Shamen. Last two games were pretty good. 7 was won because the Mage spell a turn treasure gave me an Ice Block and I was able to use an insane number of spells to fatigue out the "whenever your opponent casts a spell draw a card and it costs 1". The final game started slipping away from me but I'm pretty sure I had higher life with the Pyroblast till someone dies and decided to YOLO it. That is an amazing emergency button. This was against the Treasure boss.
If anyone is willing to trade me a HA Cranidos, HA Snover, HA Burmy and/or Shaymin in Gen 6 I'd be your best friend forever.

FC: 0989-1906-1912

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,924 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago

Vustrasz has a fun interaction if you play Marin the Fox, I forget what's said exactly but it's something about being angry that he came back to steal more treasure.

jLpBUMz.gif

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

The one constant on YCM

• Super Moderators
  • 23,539 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:30 AM
Is there a way to check how many tries it took for you to clear a Dungeon Run with a class? I haven't been keeping track and I don't want to restart one just to see. My guess is I'll need to look on my desktop. CURSE PLAYING HS AS A PHONE GAME!!! Anyway, I just crushed the Beholder with a MEAN Jade Rouge deck. 4 Aya, 3 Jade Spirit, 5 Jade Shuriken, 3 Jade Swarmer with Spiritsinger and N'Zoth on top of double deathrattle. Also has Spell Power +3 and THE CANDLE (plus the Cube) as my other bonuses.

So far I've cleared with Druid, Mage, Shamen, and Rouge.
If anyone is willing to trade me a HA Cranidos, HA Snover, HA Burmy and/or Shaymin in Gen 6 I'd be your best friend forever.

FC: 0989-1906-1912

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,924 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago

You'll have to restart a run and just surrender to the first one so you can see how many bosses you've defeated so far (not how many individual tries you've had) as far as I'm aware. I haven't done much with Dungeon Run since completing them all, been more focused on arena/constructed. Still having fun with my Fireballs to the Wall deck (currently 36-17), got around to getting to rank 10. Most seasons rank 10-8 is about as far as I bother to get to, only gotten around to reaching rank 5 a handful of times and I've only made Legend once. It's just such a grind.

Also, for anyone who doesn't keep up with this sort of stuff, there's been the bug where people aren't getting daily quests, so in early January (when the Blizz people are back from holiday vacations and stuff I guess), we're getting 3 K&C packs.

jLpBUMz.gif

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Text-Perimentation~ Extraordinaire!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:18 AM
Played with too many Shamans, Mage, and Control Paladin lately > got 3200 dust > any deck recomendation besides those class for current expansion? Need a bit of variarity to fill the void after finished all class on dungeon runs

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,924 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago

This is a pretty fun deck I've been running, though it take some practice. It's somewhat popular and does well against things like Warlocks, since those are running rampant.

H1WydGz.png

Some versions run things like Tar Creeper, Primordial Drake, or Shadow Words instead of Priest of the Feast, Silence, or a second Potion of Madness. The main parts are the dragons, standard Priest staples, and Divine Spirit + Inner Fire. It's a relatively cheap deck, too.

EDIT: An addendum, here's some examples of the deck being played. Trump and Day9 are the only HS streamers I watch regularly so there might be other examples out there as well if you look.

jLpBUMz.gif

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Text-Perimentation~ Extraordinaire!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts
    Last Visit Today, 10:18 AM
While at it. I probably having a big dust recycle to fuel additional cards i need to get for that deck or maybe more suggestion (expensive decks) down the line:

Jungle Giants
Fandral
DK Malfurion
Unite the Murlocs
Gul'dan DK
Elise the Trailblazer
Ysera
Nzoth
Abominable Bowman x2
Deck of Wonders
Vilefin Inquisitor
All Cthun archetype epics
Arcane Tyrant
Dragonhatcher

Which to keep and which to grind?

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,924 posts
    Last Visit 9 minutes ago

Obviously this advice is only if you don't find the decks involving these cards fun, because I will suggest cards that I myself would not necessarily dust (such as Unite the Murlocs) just for the sake of having a silly deck. Given that, I would dust Jungle Giants, Unite the Murlocs, Abominable Bowman, and C'thun epics.

Maybe it's a bit conservative, only dusting 2 Legendaries and a handful of epics, but this is my reasoning as for the keeps: The DKs are obvious keeps, as are Fandral, Ysera, and N'zoth. Elise is sort of a toss up as she can be a nice tech in control decks but isn't necessary. Vilefin Inquisitor is necessary for Murloc Paladin. I feel like Dragonhatcher might still need more testing done (and possibly help from future expansions) so I'm hesitant to suggest dusting that, and Deck of Wonders and Arcane Tyrant see some niche play.

jLpBUMz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users