Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hearthstone

• Please log in to reply
570 replies to this topic

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 20,300 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:09 PM
  • Alias:Shradow

I've found out that Auctionmaster Beardo is great with Toki, as it allows you to reroll ad nauseam as long as you have a spell to play. Example, you could use something like Unstable Portal or Primordial Glyph, and you if you don't like what you get, use your Hero Power, then play the spell again which refreshes your Hero Power allowing you to do it again until you get something really good.

jLpBUMz.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

BattleTag: Shradow#1617

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,756 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:55 PM
So I've cleared the single player. I fatigued Toki somehow and Skinwitch stopped trying against me eventually. Like she only had the 3 return creatures, but she just wasn't playing them for some reason. It was really weird. I cleared the Warrior one in a single try. Cost reduction on every fire and I had the ability to make a second cannon. Was dumb.

For Hagatha I had auto trigger deathrattles, minions +2 health, spell damage +3, and 2 uses of the Rouge HP.
If anyone is willing to trade me a HA Venipede, HA Ducklett, HA Emolga and/or HA Amaura in Gen 6? I'd be your best friend forever.

FC: 0989-1906-1912

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Text-Perimentation~ Extraordinaire!

• Elite Members
  • 1,318 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/JW7Rgap.jpg

Finally after 3rd try with help of Extra Mana, Double Cast, +2 health, Double Hero Power

Call of the Wild is seriously good with Double Cast and Tess Powers. Saving me from any bullshit plays Hagatha got many many times

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,756 posts
Yea, I REALLY feel like the best choices for the fight are pretty locked in. +2 health and double HP are two things you should always have. Making your minions live through the weapon swings is really powerful and the NotRouge HP is just broken. I feel like double spells is really strong, but the +3 spell power also can put in a LOT of work keeping her board empty.
If anyone is willing to trade me a HA Venipede, HA Ducklett, HA Emolga and/or HA Amaura in Gen 6? I'd be your best friend forever.

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 20,300 posts

I just remembered I hadn't beaten Hagatha yet and I beat her 3rd try. I think I went heal 2 per turn, refreshing weapon, and double spells. I didn't even need to activate Tess since I found Toki's HP too useful and I didn't really need the 8 AoE. The refreshing weapon thing is pretty OP, I got it on the turn I broke my initial Glaivezooka and it grants so much value. You can endlessly hit face if you have no minions you want to hit, and I was getting good stuff like Doomhammer and Woecleaver since I could reroll what I got with Toki's HP. The +2 heal per turn was great for minions as well as my hero since it let me attack with weapons with impunity and kept my health pretty much topped off the entire time. Double Spells was just great in general.

jLpBUMz.gif

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Text-Perimentation~ Extraordinaire!

• Elite Members
  • 1,318 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 10:41 PM
So now we can Borrow our friend deck in friendly brawl...Interesting.

It can be used to pump new players interest i guess especially if he happen to have in-game-veteran friend

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 20,300 posts

https://playhearthst...s/blog/21758133

Holy shit 8 mana Naga Sea Witch is not what I was expecting, I figured they'd just change how it interacts with Giants to how it used to be since that's the only time the card is a problem, but I guess this makes sense if they want to balance it while also keeping the Giants deck possible (though it might as well be dead with 8 mana NSW).

7 mana Spiteful Summoner won't make the decks that use it any less absolutely fucking stupid, but at least it's something.

Dark Pact change is good, Warlock has way too good healing right now.

Lackey change is nice, now it won't go so well into T6 Cube + Dark Pact.

Call to Arms change is very interesting, because while 4 mana is definitely way undercosted, at 5 mana it will be more fair in Murloc Paladin decks, but it makes it unplayable in Even Paladin and in Odd Paladin it won't be that good.

Crystal Core makes 4 attack minions, lol fuck you Priest.

Overall, very solid nerfs. I'm glad they didn't nerf Sunkeeper Tarim.

jLpBUMz.gif

Rodrigo

Rodrigo

Darkness Rises

• Legendary Members
  • 18,216 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:37 PM
  • Discord:CDDRodrigo#6309
  • Spouse:Noel Vermillion

Very good nerfs, this will shake everything up and I'm excited to see which decks will rise to the top of the meta after the dust settles and the experimentation phase ends.

sigpic4466_3.gif

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 20,300 posts

I wonder how many people will forget to take Call to Arms out of their Even Paladin decks once the changes hit.

I mean, it might not matter for some, Paladin's still gonna be strong. I remember a post on the subreddit about a guy who got 11 wins in the recent Brawliseum despite forgetting to put Genn into his Even Paladin deck.

jLpBUMz.gif

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Pokemon Breeder

• Super Moderators
  • 23,756 posts
IMO a LOT of Paladin's power is from Call to Arms. You not only put 3 bodies onto the field while cheating mana, you are also pulling 3 cards out of your deck. Sometimes 4 since Horder is also a target for Call to get.

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Topic Starter
  • Legendary Members
  • 20,300 posts
So I had the absolutely brilliant idea the other day of making a Dragon Hunter deck that featured both Prince Keleseth and Emeriss. It's done pretty ok, currently 5-7 with it, and I'm wondering if anyone has any advice for tweaking it. Especially regarding curve, I feel like a lot of my losses are from poor curve due to deck construction.

The decklist:
XHCM3MI.png

As for my 12 games, to give you an idea all have been in Casual mode so far and this is the order of the decks I faced and whether I won or lost against them: Big Spell Mage, win. Even Handlock, win. Devilsaur Egg Rogue, loss. Cubelock, loss. Miracle Rogue, win. Resurrect Priest, loss. Divine Spirit/Inner Fire Priest, win. Spiteful Priest, loss. Spiteful Priest, loss. Even Handlock, win. Odd Paladin, loss. Shudderwock Control Shaman, loss.

EDIT: Currently trying out -2 Savannah Highmane, -2 Carrion Drake, -1 Deadly Shot, -1 Wing Blast, +2 Saronite Chain Gang, +2 Nightmare Amalgam, +1 Dire Frenzy, +1 Stonetusk Boar.

jLpBUMz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users