Hearthstone

Shradow

The usual spoiler link (for me at least)

https://www.hearthspoiler.com/index.php/

pretty interesting so far. Still wait what shaman has in store, Big Spell Paladin did sound awesome (OTK with a certain draw card), god dammit i want to play discard warlock with a rather nice addition we have but i dont have the component from older expansion and most of them will rotating out. The Rouge card is fantastic and Grall is the absolute enjoyable meme like wtf yasss

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Halazzi. One of, if not the best, Loa so while it wasn't my Dragonhawk (I crafted it)I was super happy.

Personally I'd rate them

Hunter

Mage

Paladin

Warrior

Shaman

Druid

Rouge

Warlock

Priest

I really do love the legendary cycles they do, and the fact they give away one of them now is really awesome.

Of the legendaries I want in the set, the one I next most want is War Master Voone. I love me some dragons.

Loa: got the Lynx one. While i know that its hyped to be the best one i kinda neglect growing my Hunter pool for a long time so kinda not sure what kind of build i should do for it especially lack of power plays like DK Hunter nor the Quest

Random Legendary: Undatakah and Malacrass its quite sweet

Loa: got the Lynx one. While i know that its hyped to be the best one i kinda neglect growing my Hunter pool for a long time so kinda not sure what kind of build i should do for it especially lack of power plays like DK Hunter nor the Quest

Random Legendary: Undatakah and Malacrass its quite sweet

I know the feeling of getting cards you can't really use. Got really luck and in under 20 packs for 2 more, Captain Hoktusk (who I want, but don't really like for this meta) and Griftah (who is trash).

I really don't get why this weeks tavern brawl is a standard one. Like, the set JUST came out, give people some time to get new cards. IMO the week sets come out should be the "play the basic formula" thing they've done before.

So, I went 10-3 in the tavern brawl. It took me like 2 hours and 20 minutes to play through all those games. For my trouble I got a pack, which I'd always get, 80 dust, a gold common, and like 175 gold. I got another 165 dust from the packs I could buy. God damn, that was such a waste of time. That was a HUGE time commitment and that is an insanely good record, but I got so little for it.

### Da Arkitekturr

# Class: Druid

# Format: Standard

# Year of the Raven

#

# 2x (1) Lesser Jasper Spellstone

# 2x (1) Naturalize

# 2x (2) Wild Growth

# 1x (2) Wrath

# 1x (3) Ferocious Howl

# 1x (4) Astral Tiger

# 2x (4) Branching Paths

# 2x (4) Ironwood Golem

# 1x (4) Juicy Psychmelon

# 2x (4) Mark of the Loa

# 2x (4) Oaken Summons

# 2x (4) Swipe

# 2x (5) Nourish

# 1x (5) Zilliax

# 2x (7) Ancient of War

# 1x (8) Da Undatakah

# 2x (8) Primordial Drake

# 1x (8) The Lich King

# 1x (9) Hadronox

#

AAECAbSKAwjEBsLOAqjSAq/TAr/yAoz7AqCAA4uKAwtAX+kBiwjkCMnHApTSApjSAp7SAoTmAvqGAwA=

#

# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Damn i just love this deck

How's your Rumble Mode experiences

Mine kinda rough. Bosses is really strong even with nearly OP team mate (dear blizzard if you ever find a new way to make Rouge Decks/Characters more annoying...please dont)

that being said though, its quite fun. The Teammates all being minions you can play (duh) capture the arena fights well

VR9BjAW.jpg

Archived