• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

Night

Night

ليلة ماشي

• Super Moderators
  • 7,723 posts
  • Spouse:you

3x expansions is beyond fucking hype, glad they've realized that adventures have only been making the game stagnant. 

Rip wallets though, hope they do something to make it less overwhelming. They did mention that we'd have some adventure-like content accompanying the set releases, probably a perfect opportunity to give out free packs. 

I just don't see the average person buying the 120 or so packs needed to get a good majority of the cards three times per year. 

Wizarus

Wizarus

A lot more people hate you than hate me

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts

3x expansions is beyond f***ing hype, glad they've realized that adventures have only been making the game stagnant. 

Rip wallets though, hope they do something to make it less overwhelming. They did mention that we'd have some adventure-like content accompanying the set releases, probably a perfect opportunity to give out free packs. 

I just don't see the average person buying the 120 or so packs needed to get a good majority of the cards three times per year. 

Bad ones do. Explorers was a great adventure and added some great stuff to the game. You cant compare garbage like Karazhan to it. This will squeeze out more f2p users, and make the game more expensive though.

16c58wl.jpg

phil

phil

Legendary Member

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,545 posts
  • Alias:iHop

There was a post on reddit recently about this but I think making epics cheaper (or just making fewer of them) would be good. It's bad enough spending 1600 a pop on legendaries without having to spend 800 for a set of epics too. That said, I've spent enough on this game to never have to really worry about cards ever again, so I'm hyped as fuck that they're just releasing more content.

giancarlohr1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users