Hearthstone

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Ancient YCMer

• Super Moderators
  • 22,838 posts
So I've been trying to get back into the game with the release of the new set. So I'm curious about disenchanting a bunch of cards I think are pretty crappy. They are Force of Nature, Bitterhide Hydra, Validated Doomsayer, and Tortollan Primalist. I also have golden cards of either medicore things or things I already have two of and am curious if I should dust them as well. Those are Mana Wyrm, Usher of Souls, Mana Wraith, and Emperor Cobra.
If anyone is willing to trade me a HA Cranidos, HA Snover, HA Burmy and/or Shaymin in Gen 6 I'd be your best friend forever.

FC: 0989-1906-1912

sept_p10_02_4jkg1.jpgvqhz4l.jpg
charizard-megay.gifNw_Easter_Event9.png006-m.png

Shradow

Shradow

Hope will never die!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,117 posts
  • Alias:Shradow

Bittertide Hydra is actually really solid in the right decks. It's like Fel Reaver but you don't lose your deck. You best wish your opponent doesn't play Volcano, though. The rest are dust fodder, though, yeah.

And I just dust all non-Legendary gold cards normally, as long as I have two non-golden versions.

How much Hall of Fame dust did you get?

oKaMkbq.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

Flame Dragon

Flame Dragon

Ancient YCMer

• Super Moderators
  • 22,838 posts

Bittertide Hydra is actually really solid in the right decks. It's like Fel Reaver but you don't lose your deck. You best wish your opponent doesn't play Volcano, though. The rest are dust fodder, though, yeah.

And I just dust all non-Legendary gold cards normally, as long as I have two non-golden versions.

How much Hall of Fame dust did you get?

Not much, just had two Azure Drakes. Sadly I recently decided to buy the welcome package since I realized I could use iTunes money and got 3 more of the commons so blag.

Only have 1135 for dust. I didn't play a ton when I first started and then stopped after the Karazhan stuff came out.
If anyone is willing to trade me a HA Cranidos, HA Snover, HA Burmy and/or Shaymin in Gen 6 I'd be your best friend forever.

FC: 0989-1906-1912

sept_p10_02_4jkg1.jpgvqhz4l.jpg
charizard-megay.gifNw_Easter_Event9.png006-m.png

Shradow

Shradow

Hope will never die!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,117 posts

It's interesting how strong the Rogue Quest is, despite pretty much everyone thinking it'd be one of the worst. Turns out they can consistently get the Quest done by turns 4-5, then start churning out 5/5s. Unless you can rush them down or build up a strong board presence by the time they finish the Quest, it kinda sucks to fight against, but I feel like it's more that Charge is being abused than an issue with their Quest. But it's hilarious that Stonetusk Boar is now in the meta.

oKaMkbq.gif

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Text-Perimentation~ Extraordinaire!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

okay obviously not the best deck....but its actually quite fun to pilot:

C1CVNg5l.jpg

The Synergy here is that the Fire Elemental can provide a handful of critter with not so shabby Stat for its mana cost > which can make hand buff card to be frequently active > and can be drop for decent beater in addition for triggering an elemental play next turn

any suggestion on anything i should add?

Projects (Finished set is linked)

Shradow

Shradow

Hope will never die!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,117 posts

Stonehill Defender is pretty great for Paladin because of the increased chance to Discover class cards, and 3/4 Paladin Taunts are good Legendaries, maybe switch them in for the Sunfury Protectors since those seem like an odd inclusion anyways. Also, if you're hand buffing, Shieldbearer is much better than Goldshire Footman, if you're including early drops like that. In general I think you have too many spells for a hand buff deck, I'd at least switch the Hammer of Wraths for Truesilver Champions and cut the A Light in the Darknesses for a couple more minions. Maybe Doppelgangsters or Aldor Peacekeepers? You also don't have any turn 4 minions, maybe cut the Thalnos for a Tol'vir Stoneshaper? And I'm guessing you don't have Wickerflame, Tirion, or Lightlord because otherwise I assume you'd be running them.

EDIT: I just put together a mock decklist real quick as an example of how I might build the deck, assuming I wanted to keep the Elemental synergy.

VQlGi0y.png

I don't have Ragnaros Lightlord either, but if I did I'd probably cut a Doppelgangster for him. Luckily he's an Elemental and a class card, so Servant of Kalimos can Discover him pretty well.

oKaMkbq.gif

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Dr. Jolly Glot the III

Text-Perimentation~ Extraordinaire!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 728 posts

i do have Shieldbearers , Truesilver Champions, Aldor Peacekeepers, and Tirion

need to scrap some dust for rest...but i will prioritize Stonehill

thank's man

Projects (Finished set is linked)

Reptilious

Reptilious

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• VIP
  • 350 posts

Stonehill is amazing. I've been using it in Taunt Warrior and, while I haven't personally use it in Pally, getting Tirions, Tamirs, or Wickerflames is insane. Probably the most surprising little guy in the expansion - I thought it was going to be trash lmao

contest thingy

Shradow

Shradow

Hope will never die!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,117 posts

Yeah, I love Stonehill Defender. He's preeeetty good.

I9BFB00.png?1

I used the last of my dust to craft a second Doomsayer, Sunkeeper Tarim, Elise the Trailblazer, and Ragnaros, Lightlord. Been having lots of fun with Paladin now that he's out of the MSoG gutter.

RiZgqfg.png

oKaMkbq.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users