144 replies to this topic

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,403 posts
  • Alias:Shradow

I love the potential mindgames with it. Imagine doing something like tricking your opponent into thinking you picked the +2/+2 effect based on your board, and then hitting them with the surprise AoE after they summon multiple minions trying to take advantage of it.

jLpBUMz.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

Reptilious

Reptilious

AESTHETIC

• VIP
  • 446 posts

There is some potential for mindgames, especially if +2/+2 becomes uncommon like I think it will. Overall very interesting card.

EDIT: lmao its literally above me

EDIT2: Posting the cards themselves

c1ff13dd-cdf9-4478-b249-d9811bbfae54.png

It's an interesting card, although I feel like it's going to be a 3/3 Taunt Divine Shield most of the time. Hopefully they print a good Lifesteal card so this card get Lifesteal without having to weaken your deck. Notably, Al'akir gives this Taunt, Divine Shield, and Windfury for Shaman.

fed68fca-c89b-4c4c-952a-86081f0a73ae.png

4b753a6b-c046-48e8-a5f9-74f65d8ae7a0.png

Unless we get good bubble support, I really don't see either of these cards being all that good; they just seem too slow. I guess you could combo them with Blood Knight and Steward of Darkshire, but again, without good bubble support I don't think these cards will see play outside of meme decks.

ec059e41-d0d1-45d1-8379-39b59a2a1b5c.png

Not from the video, but I didn't see anyone post anything about this. It seems alright, I guess. While summoning a Highmane or a Zombeast sounds great, I think most of the time you'll be getting something a lot weaker and, because you're playing hunter, you have a high chance of summoning a 1/1. Could be fun in N'Zoth Hunter though, if that ever takes off.

contest thingy

Brinolovania

Brinolovania

Tibbers~

• 𝔻Ө𐌋𐌋𝔸𝓡$
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts

Corpsetaker is great in Paladin because of Tirion and Wickerflame (which does have lifesteal so there's that.) The card seems pretty damn strong, should be fun to play aroud with.

IMO Bolvar is bad, but Light's Sorrow could potentially get a lot of value. The one issue it's gonne run into is that it's competing with Truesilver.

The archer seems pretty damn good to me, especially is some kind of control or slower midrange hunter becomes a thing, so you can get away with not running many weak beasts.

Posted Image

Miror B

Miror B

Legendary Member

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,321 posts
  • Spouse:CommanderVolt

Abomination Archer, play no beasts and only resummon your Build-a-Beast cards. Seems fun to me

Thank you Dharc

Unless otherwise stated, I do not make my own pictures, and they're almost always googled.

Shradow

Shradow

The Commish

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,403 posts
  • Alias:Shradow

MbrQhOx.png

Animated Berserker: After you play a minion, deal 1 damage to it.

Now that's a cool card. This expansion has just had a lot of cool cards so far.

jLpBUMz.gif

3DS FC: 0748-6486-2145

NNID: Shradow

PSN: Ragaror

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users