~ The YCM Halloween Masquerade 2016 ~

Asriel

Surprise until the game begins. When you report a duel to me, you can choose to report the Aura, to make sure no cheating has occurred, though I should hope it doesn't.

Got it. Although this gave me the idea of allowing monsters to have 3+ auras they can choose to apply and declare at the beginning of a duel, just to make it more challenging for the player. Besides, after dueling once with a monster its aura can be spoiled or given away, but when the monster has other 2+ auras under its sleeve, it won't be as predictable anymore.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got it. Although this gave me the idea of allowing monsters to have 3+ auras they can choose to apply and declare at the beginning of a duel, just to make it more challenging for the player. Besides, after dueling once with a monster its aura can be spoiled or given away, but when the monster has other 2+ auras under its sleeve, it won't be as predictable anymore.

Unless Auras are generic, which is possible, this won't be the deal.

Will members be allowed to share hints? Obviously, since many people here don't play yugioh, depriving them of 10 hints just like that seems a tad unfair.

Monster Duelists can engage in different competitions. And I do plan to have a slightly different way of giving hints, as well, to be revealed later.

Question...

What do we do in the event we cannot think of a contest for our monster to host in this event?

You're not required to host a contest in your monster form (either cardmaking, GFX or whatever). If you want to do something, then fine, but otherwise contest hosting is optional. If it comes down to that, you can just act in your monster persona.

Black can correct me if this is incorrect, but pretty sure that contest hosting is optional. 

You're not required to host a contest in your monster form (either cardmaking, GFX or whatever). If you want to do something, then fine, but otherwise contest hosting is optional. If it comes down to that, you can just act in your monster persona.

Black can correct me if this is incorrect, but pretty sure that contest hosting is optional.

Each monster is supposed to hold some form of competition, may that be monster duels or otherwise, as a means of distributing the hint given to them by black.

Though OP says it is not expressly required, it really does damage the event as a whole.

If anyone is having trouble thinking of ideas, feel free to PM me. I pretty much live for this stuff, and since I am playing a monster myself I won't be participating in guesses.

Hints will be sent out on the day of the event.

Anyone interested in Monster Duelists should send me their decklist (A picture + written) from Duel Portal, and an idea for/request for an Aura. So that it starts as soon as possible.

Do so using your Monster Account.

Hints will be sent out on the day of the event.

Anyone interested in Monster Duelists should send me their decklist (A picture + written) from Duel Portal, and an idea for/request for an Aura. So that it starts as soon as possible.

Do so using your Monster Account.

So, send you the decklist and Aura using the Monster Account?

@Mr. Hyde: Unfortunately no; the monster slots are filled up (for you guys).

Event was supposed to begin today, but yeah, whatever problem YCM had over the past couple days (and still does) delayed that. I know Black mentioned something about it starting on Friday or something a while ago (because of this event + net problems on his end); should be a status message.

• Achmed the Dead Terrorist
  • sans the skeleton
  • Elizabeth
  • HABIT
  • Monokuma
  • Betty Boop
  • Dave Lister
  • Lord Baphomet
  • Kyuubi
  • Hieracosphinx
  • Frank Underwood
  • Kevin
  • Pepsi Man
  • Phantom of Chaos
  • Skullbriar
  • Vivian
  • Smile
  • Lung Tien Lien
  • The Riddler
  • Chara
*Meet your monsters of the evening!

*I only needed 7 souls... but 20 is amazing!

*Of course, until all of these monsters are found out, I only have a portion of each of their souls...

*But soon, I'll be a god! *Cackles*

Archived