~ The YCM Halloween Masquerade 2016 ~

Asriel

Well, I did remember that there's a 1000-post count requirement to be eligible as a monster, for the reason that we actually need to know who you are. While we aren't trying to be elitist towards newer members, it's really difficult if you haven't gotten yourself cemented in this site.

But in the wake of Armz's thread, let's see what happens. I can't read Flowey's mind about what he plans to do in this situation, but he'll probably have something.

But i used to shitpost in Misc. Also, i was known for being an attention-whoring idiot (my posts about Anime and all that crap).

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But everyone would know it was you. Like, you're offering to be a new monster, new monster appears. Well gee whiz I wonder who that is.

I don't really care if everyone knows my second monster since there's no reason I should even have two to begin with, and juggling three different accounts could be fun. Besides, as long as I do a good job of keeping my clue from being too easily given out, it's all good right?

I mostly just think 19 monsters is a really frustrating number.

1.) Aren't all the monsters supposed to have some sort of challenge? Am I missing them?

2.) Is it okay to have a list of monster duelists?

3.) I have been wondering if part of the issue with people not doing challenges is that a lot of the more active members and puzzle-solvers are....well, the people who are doing monster accounts.

1.) Aren't all the monsters supposed to have some sort of challenge? Am I missing them?

2.) Is it okay to have a list of monster duelists?

3.) I have been wondering if part of the issue with people not doing challenges is that a lot of the more active members and puzzle-solvers are....well, the people who are doing monster accounts.

((1. Optional. I can't force people to do it. Greatly encouraged, though.

2. Well, any monster can be one. Unless they want to say they are one, it's not exactly organized who is and isn't, beyond me having approved them.

3. That's the opposite. We have fewer challengers, and that's why the monster account members are doing them.))

Archived