Gr33nG3nius

Question

Hello. I've utilized this cardmaker to make a few customized (mostly just effect-altered) cards and have found myself satisfied with it. However, the persistent roadblock of sorts I've met is the lack of a definitive design for Paradox's stolen Stardust Dragon form the Bonds Beyond Time movie. Presently, I'm in waiting for a vendor to see if they are able to craft an orica of this card on Etsy, but I was also wondering if it was possible to create that format for the Card Creator itself? Perhaps call it an "Inverted Synchro" instead of Dark Synchro, due to the pre-existing nomenclature?

I apologize for seeming ignorant of the limitations in any regard. It's simply that I haven't seen many people at all pay attention to this version of Stardust, which is just unique and interesting-- probably one of the most unique card designs in the game/series.

Thanks for your time and comments.

6 answers to this question

I apologize if I treaded into territory unbeknowst to you, but is there something wrong with asking a simple question? In the hopes of seeing the progression of something like the card creator, no less? I understand your capacity for pickiness, and perhaps degree of intolerance for something so trivial, but it would be appreciated if you were less adamant about deeming something like this so harshly.

A simple "yes" or "no" with a viable explanation was what I was looking for, but I appreciate your input here nonetheless. Shows at least someone was willing to give a reply in a short window of time.

No. A card type will only be added to the card maker if it's a card type that has been in official print. If the card maker accepted any person's requests for their custom templates, it'd be a fair bit more needlessly complex. Not to mention that even if what you seek had gotten regular official print, there's the problem of waiting for the one who programmed the card maker to integrate it. We've still been waiting on Pendulum templates for a good couple years.

But, if you directed your request towards Graphic Requests I'm sure someone will be willing to whip up a card template that is to your liking, for your personal use.

I apologize if I treaded into territory unbeknowst to you, but is there something wrong with asking a simple question? In the hopes of seeing the progression of something like the card creator, no less? I understand your capacity for pickiness, and perhaps degree of intolerance for something so trivial, but it would be appreciated if you were less adamant about deeming something like this so harshly.

A simple "yes" or "no" with a viable explanation was what I was looking for, but I appreciate your input here nonetheless. Shows at least someone was willing to give a reply in a short window of time.

I wasn't saying no. I'd like to have that feature implemented.

There's simply not going to be anything done about it ever. The website host isn't super active, and he's the only one who has the capacity to alter the card maker, to my knowledge. We were honestly so lucky to get Xyz a year(?) or so after they were introduced in paper.

I truly wasn't trying to be antagonistic; there's just honestly no hope.

I wasn't saying no. I'd like to have that feature implemented.

There's simply not going to be anything done about it ever. The website host isn't super active, and he's the only one who has the capacity to alter the card maker, to my knowledge. We were honestly so lucky to get Xyz a year(?) or so after they were introduced in paper.

I truly wasn't trying to be antagonistic; there's just honestly no hope.

Yeah, YCMaker is pretty much inactive here and for all intents and purposes, the only guy who can even alter the cardmaker or do anything major. To be fair, evilfusion and the other Super Mods do have some access, but evil prefers to not touch the major things, otherwise the coding might break and cardmaker is out of commission.

(There is another admin, but we don't talk about him since he's even less active than YCMaker)

But like everyone already mentioned, cardmaker will not add Types that don't exist in the actual game (so no Dark Synchros, custom Types and so forth). I think this is also mentioned in the "What you shouldn't ask" thread in Comments & Suggestions.

Archived