[ATCW] ★˚○ Spell Spam Swarm Stun ○˚☆

Snatch Steal

❇︎

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

ogpzW0j.jpg

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

2x Blue Plains

1x Sandylands

1x Useless Swamp

Moniker

3x Pentacutie

3x Blueberry Pieclops

2x Djini Ghost

2x Blue Slimey

1x Fiddling Ferret

1x Woadic Enchantress

3x Gnome Snot

2x Glorious Gramophone

1x Strength Crystal

3x Lime Slimey

1x Fummy

2x Raise the Dead

2x Red Eyeling

3x Full Metal Racket

3x Void Thimble

2x Unempty Coffin

1x River of Swords

1x Cute Overload

The proxies are strong with this one

So I really enjoy playing this deck because opening with Pentacutie locks your opponent from playing anything 0-cost, which includes Unempty Coffin and Void Thimble. Also, you can draw a ton of cards between all of your spells, some of which are 0-cost and reusable, which lets you spam Blueberry Pieclops more often than not.

Your win condition is basically opening Pentacutie and mowing down your opponent's mostly open field with two 3/8s and two 5/6s.

Cards I have considered adding more of are Red Eyeling, Glorious Gramophone, Unempty Coffin, Fummy, and Fiddling Ferret. I also think Rock Out would be pretty nice in this deck, and Singing Sword can potentially be +4 to a creature.

Moniker is a joy

❇︎

IMO, you should play Fumy in 3s.

Mainly because you have Eyeling and Thimble in 2s, and a random Fiddling Ferret with a relatively low number of Rainbows.

Plus, Fumy's stats are good enough for it to survive a turn or two/it's ability basically makes it free/Blue's drawing cards would let you open it in 2s/3s, etc.

IMO, you should play Fumy in 3s.

Mainly because you have Eyeling and Thimble in 2s, and a random Fiddling Ferret with a relatively low number of Rainbows.

Plus, Fumy's stats are good enough for it to survive a turn or two/it's ability basically makes it free/Blue's drawing cards would let you open it in 2s/3s, etc.

The third thimble is a proxy, and I don't have any other Fummy and was too lazy to make proxies. But yeah, 3 fummies would be good.

4 actions per turn is helpful.

You know, now that I think about it....

Moniker would be better here, then Grand Prix.

Grand is only useful if you have a lot of stuff that would genuinely benefit from it, like Sandworm and other things that go off when they enter play; Lime Slimy is the only real one you would get this out of. Moniker, however, lets you get a 2nd Floop out of everything, ability wise, and is once per turn. Hell, you could easily use Furret/Fumy/Eyeling more times then just the turn you play it. Ergo, Moniker would be better here.

You know, now that I think about it....

Moniker would be better here, then Grand Prix.

Grand is only useful if you have a lot of stuff that would genuinely benefit from it, like Sandworm and other things that go off when they enter play; Lime Slimy is the only real one you would get this out of. Moniker, however, lets you get a 2nd Floop out of everything, ability wise, and is once per turn. Hell, you could easily use Furret/Fumy/Eyeling more times then just the turn you play it. Ergo, Moniker would be better here.

Yeah, apparently I misread Grand Prix. Double Limey has been helpful in the past, but double Ghost Djini is better when paired with Gramophone/Snot/Power Crystal. I see more coming out of that combo than with Grand Prix.

Yeah, apparently I misread Grand Prix. Double Limey has been helpful in the past, but double Ghost Djini is better when paired with Gramophone/Snot/Power Crystal. I see more coming out of that combo than with Grand Prix.

While Grand Prix is more universal, at first glance, Moniker outshines him if you Deck is more dedicated to Floops. This is because you'd rather have your creatures stay out for more Floops from them + Moniker, then likely die because you used Grand Prix on them in the turn before.

Plus, if your insisting on using Blueberry Pieclops, you'd want to be able to reuse Ghost more so you can play more and more Spells and/or potentially have Pie played for 0 cost.

Archived