Crystal Beasts Discussion

skyline777123

I've been thinking about my Favorite Deck lately. And I would like to politely say....WHERE THE **** ARE MY ADVANCED CRYSTAL BEASTS AND OTHER MISSING CRYSTAL BEAST SUPPORTS FROM THE ANIME!?!?!?

There. Got that off my chest. No. Really. To start off: What happened to my Favorite Archetype!? I only get 4 Support Cards!?!? Why is this Happening!?!?!?

I want this to be a serious discussion. A little bit of joking is fine, but this discussion is for any True Crystal Beast Fan to be apart of.

Honestly they just can't do enough with current support. If they could be retrained into Pendulums that would be kewl. But the deck still remains as a Pegasus Turbo. If you run the Rainbow Dragon Variant then it's bad, and the r4 spam version just isn't as effect as other r4 spam decks. The deck is just too slow and no amount of support will fix that.

Honestly they just can't do enough with current support. If they could be retrained into Pendulums that would be kewl. But the deck still remains as a Pegasus Turbo. If you run the Rainbow Dragon Variant then it's bad, and the r4 spam version just isn't as effect as other r4 spam decks. The deck is just too slow and no amount of support will fix that.

I believe that if a Pendulum-Version of Rainbow Dragon (Or a Trap-Pendulum-Version of Rainbow Dragon) ever came out (Of which 1 of the 2 will come out [Most likely the Trap-Pendulum-Version will appear]), the Archetype would be a lot better off than what it is now. I once made a Deck out of the Cards that contained all Winged Kuriboh Cards with all 3 Rainbow Dragon Monster Cards and it never lost. I can post the Deck List if you would like. I can guarantee you that it would probably be the most Powerful CB Deck out there; But then again: It's never seen real Tournament Play. And I would probably both Win and Lose.

I believe that if a Pendulum-Version of Rainbow Dragon (Or a Trap-Pendulum-Version of Rainbow Dragon) ever came out (Of which 1 of the 2 will come out [Most likely the Trap-Pendulum-Version will appear]), the Archetype would be a lot better off than what it is now. I once made a Deck out of the Cards that contained all Winged Kuriboh Cards with all 3 Rainbow Dragon Monster Cards and it never lost. I can post the Deck List if you would like. I can guarantee you that it would probably be the most Powerful CB Deck out there; But then again: It's never seen real Tournament Play. And I would probably both Win and Lose.

Trap Pendulum? Idk what the hell that is. And ur playing on the idea of hoping the Archetype gets support instead of actually looking at what it has. Has for the Winged Kuriboh nonsense sure post the list, but if it's never seen tournament play then it's nowhere near what u think it is. Tournament play and Casual play (Ygo/Devpro) are so different.

Crystal Hoard and Metalfoes will turn the deck into a maelstrom of Xyz Summons, when coupled with borderline broken support that already exists

Crystal Hoard is a slow Trap and Metalfoe only help after you establish your your engine, it doesn't fix the problem of the deck being anything less that Pegasus Turbo or bust

x3 Miracle Flipper

x2 Neo-Spacian Glow Moss

x1 Malefic Rainbow Dragon

x1 Rainbow Dark Dragon

x1 Rainbow Dragon

x1 Winged Kuriboh LV10

x1 Winged Kuriboh LV9

x3 Winged Kuriboh

x1 Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus

x1 Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle

x1 Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat

x1 Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle

x1 Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth

x1 Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger

x1 Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise

x1 Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins

x3 Crystal Abundance

x1 Crystal Tree

x3 Crystal Counter

x3 Crystal Pair

x1 Rare Value

x3 Crystal Beacon

x3 Flute of Summoning Kuriboh

x1 Transcendant Wings

x1 Sabatiel - The Philosopher's Stone

x3 Miracle Flipper

x2 Neo-Spacian Glow Moss

x1 Malefic Rainbow Dragon

x1 Rainbow Dark Dragon

x1 Rainbow Dragon

x1 Winged Kuriboh LV10

x1 Winged Kuriboh LV9

x3 Winged Kuriboh

x1 Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus

x1 Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle

x1 Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat

x1 Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle

x1 Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth

x1 Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger

x1 Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise

x1 Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins

x3 Crystal Abundance

x1 Crystal Tree

x3 Crystal Counter

x3 Crystal Pair

x1 Rare Value

x3 Crystal Beacon

x3 Flute of Summoning Kuriboh

x1 Transcendant Wings

x1 Sabatiel - The Philosopher's Stone

This deck would be destroyed at a locals, it's so unbalanced.

Archived