You could say that these are pretty.. spiritual (Esprit with current incomplete cards)

Kanashimi

Okay enough of joke title from a new member that suddenly pop*d out of nowhere.

Anyway, i have sooooooo much fun using this deck, even though its still incomplete, especially the Kujakuboya bounce during opp turn, also the deck have a swarming potential and a potential to pluses a lot (Aratama/Nikitama/Kannaki Tsuru) especially combined with Brifu and Seraphi- ik you already expected it.

GztR2m9.png

Monsters:

Gem-Knight Garnet x1

Yamato-no-Kami x3

Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands x3

Aratama x3

Nikitama x3

Maxx "C" x2

Espirit Lord - Hikokujaku x3

Spells:

Raigeki x1

Creature Swap x3

Pre-Preparation of Rites x3

Espirit Calling x3

Twin Twister x2

Brilliant Fusion x3

Traps:

Urgent Ritual Art x3

Espirit Healing x3

Solemn Strike x1

Extra Deck Monsters:

Currently fill'd with random r4nk stuff, as idk what to put sooo these might change, but at the very least 1 staple for sure:

Gem-Knight Seraphinite x1

Been testing few times, loses sometimes and win sometimes too.

The deck have some issues like . . . running out of Ritual Spell (since the Kujakuboya keep bouncing with Spirit clause and not enough Ritual Spell for the moment).

The best part is when youre able to get all of the combo piece (NS Kannaki Tsuru Manju > search Ritual Spell > BriFu > send Nikitama, then draw > NS Aratama > search Kujakuboya etc etc etc). By then, youre going to have a lot of hand advantage.

Like many other deck, it has consistency issues (e.g didnt open Pre-Prep/Aratama slows you down).

Anyway, help here is much much appreciated, especially ED monsters :p

Also, feel free to use this built and test them yourself~

This may be a cute idea at best, but maybe run Creature Swaps? You can give your opponent Spirits and bounce them with Hikokujaku or wait for them at the End Phase, or just give him/her Hikokujaku Tokens.

How has Espirit Healing worked for you? I would think it is kinda slow and you could run Solemn Strikes and aforementioned Swaps over it instead.

This may be a cute idea at best, but maybe run Creature Swaps? You can give your opponent Spirits and bounce them with Hikokujaku or wait for them at the End Phase, or just give him/her Hikokujaku Tokens.

How has Espirit Healing worked for you? I would think it is kinda slow and you could run Solemn Strikes and aforementioned Swaps over it instead.

Yes Creature Swap, i didnt run it because idk what to take out to make a space for it @@

As for Esprit Healing, doing good (at least for me so far), that continuous Threatening Roar saved me many times from OTK's (*ahem* random Geargia-Karakuri almost OTK'd me but thx to healing), and the versatility of Esprit Healing Last effect for pop*ing monster or S/T.

ummm . . . i will try taking out Esprit Healing -> Creature Swap, and also taking out Kannaki Tsuru -> Manju, for more Ritual consistency and see how good it is and which is better.

Update*

> Kannaki Tsuru 3x -> Manju 3x

> Warning 1x + Dimension Barrier 2x -> Creature Swap 3x

I've been testing out Esprit Healing -> Creature Swap, which is not bad, but . . . from my last duel (against BEWD somehow), the results is 2-1 (sadly i lose), due to the last duel i got OTK'd. Without Esprit Healing, the deck is suuuper susceptible to OTK, that's why i'm forcing 3 space to put Esprit Healing + Creature Swap at once. Also against Kozmo, fun times when you Creature Swap Aratama -> Kozmo Dark Destroyer nyahahahaha~

Hey, you know, you actually can get away with Double Summon here.

And why am I suggesting this? Because 3 Double Summon > 1 Double Summon that works off sheer luck + 2/3 dead cards

My reason for picking Brifu, because double summon + free draw from Nikitama. But yes . . . most often opening garnet than brifu, which is funny. Double Summon sounds a lot more safer here, soo time to test it.

Archived