Sprite Battle: Giga vs Yui!

(GigaDrillBreaker)

Which sprite do you prefer?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. A or B?

Yui and I worked out the whole thing through skype, so we will just cut right to the chase and vote!

The decided upon theme was deoxys infection, and we both had a ton of fun working on our entries. The winner will be whoever reaches 15 votes first, or whoever has the most votes when the deadline is reached at 6 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Saturday September 24th. If there is a tie at the time of the deadline, the voting will be extended until an entry is 2 or more votes ahead of the other.

Now, on to the entries!

Entry A: Haxorus

psI2Kwk.png   HPk6YUM.png   p0WtvEU.png

Entry B: Golurk

bsUgINT.png   yc8j7zF.png   nLxwYrv.png

Reasoning and CnC is preferred with votes, but not required.

Okay so overall I just think Haxoxys looks better and is a more interesting idea.
Though I will say Deoxlurk is more...well done? I don't like the concept or the looks as much but there's less things that are kinda off about it. What I mostly am meaning is that Haxoxys' right arm and that whole area looks really weird and kind of blends in with itself.

But overall gotta go with Haxoxys because "it looks rad as hell"

Might change it cause I realize more that the right side of Haxoxys looks kinda weird, the leg and arm mostly.

Voting Deoxlurk cuz Haxoxys has got these orange pixels on the spines that just do not blend well with the green right next to them. They attract the eye, and not in a good way. It does look cool though but yeah.

Deoxlurk zoomed out looks overall more polished though the legs bother me a bit. There's not enough shading compared with the rest of the body making it look a bit flat.

Gonna go with Haxy on this one.

While I do love Golurk, the concept on this one is just kinda... meh. Golurks whole shtick is that it's ancient and crumbling but still incredibly powerful. This incarnation feels like it's a brand-new space-age technological breakthrough. It's smooth, it's sleek, and it's too perfect to be a Golurk. 

Haxy stays true to its roots while still breaking away. Instead of changing it entirely, it only modifies it so that it is unique but still recognizable as a Haxy.

Archived