Graveyard of No Return

HoboMassacre

This will definitely be limited to 1 or be banned. Another thing, why specifically equip spell? This is a mix of soul drain and dimension fissure with the extra effect of protection along with it's last effect.

Soul Drain and Dimension Fissure are both at 1.

I have a good feeling this would be banned. There really isn't a way to make it not banned unless you made it into a dimension fissure with protection. You would have to get rid of the 3rd and last effect.

On top of that, it's a floodgate card and you'll want to avoid making those types of cards because they are basically lockdown cards.

I'm probably going to assume the Equip Spell thing is supposed to screw over stuff like Noble Knights and whatever else relies on their Equip Cards. In terms of meta relevancy, NKs are the only ones. But yeah, this is straight up a better Dimensional Fissure that's immune to stuff like Sliprider and screws over stuff like Necroface and other options. Granted, at least it's not a Macro Cosmos, however it does outclass an existing card that is currently Limited.

Hell, this card screws over Shiranui to an extent and really a lot of Decks that rely on the Graveyard for plays (read: nearly everything).

I think its ability of banishing Equip Spells was included to effectively banish monsters sent to the grave while they were treated as Equip Spells, which bypass the banishing effects of Dimensional Fissure. An example that comes to my mind is Inzektor Hornet.

I agree this card would be problematic. It is practically better than Macro Cosmos, Dimensional Fissure and Soul Drain, which are currently Limited by TCG because of their floodgate nature. The only thing it's missing is that as a Field Spell it cannot be activated in response to an action or effect like Macro and the Drain Traps can, but on the other hand it benefits from Field Spell support (e.g. searchable by Terraforming).

One more thing, I made a deck based on banishing monsters (by first, sending them to graveyard, then to banish zone.) With cards like this, cards like Doomsday Horror will DEFINITELY reach to the top in dark decks.

The ATK and DEF of this card are each equal to the number of removed from play DARK monsters x 300. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyardreturn all removed from play DARK monsters to their owners' Graveyards.

The kkkkATK and DEF of this card are each equal to the number of removed from play DARK monsters x 300. When this card is destroyedand sent to the Graveyardreturn all removed from play DARK monsters to their owners' Graveyards.

• 1 month later...

Archived