Post and I will rant about you

(GigaDrillBreaker)

please note the views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of the author, and a sheet ton of it is exaggerated for the purpose of this thread. Read at your own discretion. 

funk you giga I funking hate you. You're so funking generic

Generic? That isn't much of an insult, especially coming from you. Of course, I imagine that you think it is a brilliant one, since you are such a funking genius. You are so painfully convinced that you are right that you just say stupid sheet. Like in the trans thread, you derailed sheet by defending an anecdote that the majority had already pointed out the invalidity of, not to mention topping sheet off with the classic story of the student correcting the teacher and then easily prevailing through their obviously vast intellectual might. Did the whole class go into a round of applause after you had finished? That is how similar stories on r/thathappened tend to end, so I wouldn't be surprised.

And that's not even to mention the fact that you are just blatantly a shameless cheater. Like, what the actual sheet was up with that. Not only are you totally comfortable with misrepresentation of the rules when it happens in your favor, you seemed pretty damn proud about it. It is like Trump's tax dodging, except what you are doing ACTUALLY IS illegal. If you are such a god damn genius, don't you think you might be able to win a game while actually following the rules? What will happen when the judge realizes how the cards work? Do you plan to switch to another deck you can achieve illegitimate wins with, or are you just going to lose? The really fascinating part is that you actually were given a position of authority within 2099, though I suppose liars would fit right in with that crowd.

Also, I'm not Giga anymore.

)

This guy gets it.

Winter, frankly it is no surprise that you support trump. He is an obnoxious, argumentative, pointlessly accusatory asshat whose only method of debate is shitty nicknames and hyperbole about how much he cares about sheet. The fun part is that description fits on you just as well. Don't take it completely personally, you have been in college for what, a year now? I am sure that there is a very real emptiness inside you, and plenty of unresolved teenage angst, and a cult of personality feels like a fantastic solution to problems like those. Speaking of your life, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if just about everything you have said about it is complete and utter bullshit. The cocaine, though it is now a tool to support the narrative of "edgy winter is trying to fix himself but change is hard fam" basically started off as you constantly bragging about how much sex you have, snorting it off of chick's backs. Honestly it was hilarious that you thought anyone would totally buy that sheet. And then there is the daughter! The daughter whose details were always incredibly vague, and whenever there were any they were inconsistent with whatever you had mentioned before. Really, the only times you ever bring her up are when you are using her as a gambit to win some petty-ass argument. So, either she doesn't exist, or you are just a piece of sheet father. But hey, you can play a shitty father angle to look edgier!

b92.png

Why are you so funking smug all the time good lord the only person who's more permanently smug is winter... and he's a funking trump supporter

Nani Sore game 2stronk.

Smug? Probably because watching people like you and winter jabroni about this and that is pretty amusing, since you don't seem to comprehend that nobody gives a sheet. Do you know what I remember you as? You are like a miniature winter. You latch on to ideas and swim in sheet to argue them, either not noticing or simply not caring just how dumb you look. Like that time you had a whole bit about how Republicans are inherently less racist than democrats, on the grounds that Lincoln was republican and welfare is some commie anti-black conspiracy or something. Honestly, I don't remember the details, I just remember that it was hysterically bad. And even when people tried to explain the flaws in your reasoning, you refused to cede whatsoever. Frankly, I could be confusing you for someone else, but that really just goes to show how little identity you yourself have.

NnoGhN1.gif

Who are you, again? Aren't you that guy who was convinced that Jinzo+Amplifier belonged in every deck? And basically refused to take any input on how to improve said decks? But hey, now you have moved on to brighter horizons, and seem to play MTG now! Unfortunately, you don't seem to know much at all regarding it. You just use an eldrazi as your avatar and make some shitty CC. And now that I am thinking about it, I think you made some silly predictions about flavor that were shot down pretty quickly. Not much to say here because you are vastly irrelevant.

Super positivo maximo

Oh, wonderful, a Koko fanboy! Frankly the worship of her is one of the most perplexing things about this forum. Everyone was so eager to make her a mod in the wake of Sakura's incapabilities being highlighted. She was going to save the forum! She got the position immediately and proceeded to... do nothing. For a long damn time. And people kept praising her, for god knows what! The funniest part of it all to me was when she complained about there being some meme-squad circlejerk involving me (THE FIGUREHEAD) Cow, Yui, and Toyo (though toyo made damn sure not to be associated with such deplorables with her precious reputation on the line). And yet the same applies to her and the huge group that praises her to the point I was convinced they were doing it ironically for a while!

Also, you called me a tourneyfag jabroni, so funk off.

yo

Dude, nobody gives a sheet about ptcg. Like, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but when you are explaining this stuff to me all I hear is the adults from Charlie Brown. Talking about competitive pokemon battling in the MTG group is one thing, because a considerable amount of people in there either play showdown or console, but I am pretty sure that the PTCG community in that chat is literally you, and if it isn't the rest is outspoken to hell and back.

insert self-deprecation post here 

You'd think I would have something to rant about concerning duel portal, but honestly I don't. You were an incredible asset, and were definitively the reason it survived as it did. Thanks fam.

Of course, since this is a rant thread, not a sincere thanks thread, I am gonna rant about trains. They suck. They were never a particularly powerful deck, and really only functioned when paired with an archetype that was actually good, Shaddolls. And even then it was a relatively mediocre shaddoll variant. Of course, nobody really knows how strong they are, because nobody in literally all of OCG is as good at them as you, right? Not to mention that basically their entire game is obsoleted by UTL. Yes, yes, derricrane on dora can beat it, but that really is missing the point. UTL is vastly more accessible by decks that can utilize it than your out is to you, so it is still a stupidly effective counter. Not to mention said answer can totally be countered by dweller, which was a ridiculously prolific card at the time. I get that trains are cool, but they really, truly, honest to goodness, are sheet.

is there even gonna be a rant if OP never delivers

pass

I will get to the rest after work.

Archived