Nazca Skylines (Setting the Skies Ain't Just for Suns Anymore)

Black D'Sceptyr

nazca_skylines_by_bdsceptyr-daiiw9l.png

[spoiler=Nazca Skylines: Errata]

Field Spell Card

Lore: "Earthbound" monsters you control are unaffected by other Spell/Trap effects. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 Level 5 or higher "Earthbound" monster with the same Type as a monster in your Graveyard without Tributing, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You only gain this effect once per turn.) Once per turn, during your opponent's turn: You can shuffle 1 "Earthbound Immortal" monster from your field or Graveyard into the Deck; Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower Synchro or Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck with the same original Type as that returned monster.

HELLO

IT ME

Also this. Some of y'all may have seen this before. I've changed it a tad since. Because the original category basically could have made the 3rd effect of this card essentially say "EI Apu, you're the bloody man." 

So that's changed up. Also, the Normal Summoning condition is a bit easier to achieve. So review. and revel..in this new addition  to the Earthbound line, now publicly available for your eyes. 

BDS, signing right off.

It's a Field Spell that protects Earthbound Immortals from Spell/Trap Cards. And grants them Normal Summons without Tributes? And an alternate form to bring out Extra Deck monsters? It seems rather overwhelming. The first effect is there so that the Immortals keep field presence, which is nice; besides, all you really need to do is remove this card anyways and they're destroyed. The second effect is by far the most useful. No more would they need Mausoleum of the Emperor. The last effect however, I feel is overkill, as the card already provides an easier Normal Summon and Spell/Trap protection; I don't think they need Extra Deck Summons, too.

Yeah, I remember you posting this since Dova and I are the only ones who voted in there. But that aside...

Card already grants them S/T immunity, which is still nice. Second effect is easier to pull off (just requires same Type in the Graveyard as opposed to LP differentials), but given the more current Decks, Uru still won't see play since no viable Insect decks, as will Chacu Challua; rest will probably fit in somewhere. Last effect is better though, but some of the other EBIs are still screwed over from using it (no Fish or Insects for Chacu/Uru, and nothing for Ccaryhua). It does let you return Cusillu to summon Lightning Tricorn if you find some reason to run it somewhere; Apu gets to summon the Frightfur Fusions in their entirety now (well, specifically Kraken, Chimera and Sabre Tiger) and Piscu/Rasca don't get much else out of it that they already had access to at the time you made this card's original version.

First two effects are fine, especially the protection and ease of summoning; last effect is somewhat iffy now as it's not much different than Spirit Dragon's send effect (and still lets you free summon your EBIs again).

----

Then again, if we got Sergey's cards, Apu gets two more targets you could tag it out with (Geo Griffon and Kraken). Even with the changes, Apu is still plussing off this card the most. 

Archived