Photo

SPYRAL Rogue Rival (Super....Agent Man's, Secret...Brother, Man!)

- - - - - SPYRAL agent psychic dark tuner effect monster BDScustoms

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:37 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

(...who turned his back on SPYRAL, with no regret or shaaaaaaame...)

And yet another success story from the book of BDS, Chapter 1vs1, is upon us. 

This one is a little ditty made  to serve as a...well, lookit the name...to SPYRAL Super Agent. Taking out one of SPYRAL's exotic gadgets for his use later on is how he shows his power Neutralizes every failsafe and countermeasure brought against him through espionage is how he enhances his profile. And leaving his blood brother with a puzzle to breach before his inevitable departure is how he makes sure the Agent never forgets his presence. 

Other than that, though, he's a swell guy. 

spyral_rogue_rival_by_bdsceptyr-daiivbd.

SPYRAL Rogue Rival: Errata

We'll discuss more on how this traitorous technophile often tries to ensnare his brother later. 

For, now, BDS is signing off.

WITH THIS: 

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 08:37 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Time Warp again.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users