rtfVytL.jpg

"Duality of Weakness"

Normal Spell Card

When this card is activated: Special Summon 2 Level 2 Beast monsters from your Graveyard, hand, or Deck with the same Level and Attribute. If you do, you cannot Special Summon any monsters for the rest of the turn, except for Beast-type monsters. You can banish this card from the Graveyard; all Beast monsters you control can attack your opponent directly this turn, but they can only use their DEF for damage calculation, also, make their DEF 1000. You can only activate 1 "Duality of Weakness" effect per turn and only once that turn.

- - - - -

you know, if I didn't make such potent spells/traps, I wouldn't have to HOPT everything

maybe I should get into casual card design, instead

CnC Papi's

"When this card is activated:" isn't needed, since it's a normal spell obviously it's effect will only happen once it's activated. You can just start with "Special Summon 2 Level 2 Beast monsters from your Graveyard, hand, or Deck with the same Level and Attribute."

"You can banish this card from the Graveyard; all Beast monsters you control can attack your opponent directly this turn, but they can only use their DEF for damage calculation, also, make their DEF 1000." What's the point of using the DEF for Damage Calculation if you're gonna make it 1000? You might as well just say "also, make their ATK 1000 until the End Phase." 1000 is also a little much, considering this is a guaranteed 2000 damage since you summon 2 Beast-Types with the first effect, and can potentially have 5000 damage from this single card that also lets you summon monsters.

Archived