Welcome to Yugioh Card Maker Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What archetypes would you consider to be autopilot?

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

General Heinous

General Heinous

A candidate for humanity's sake

• Senior Members
  • 2,594 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:49 AM
  • Alias:Kano, Kanokarob

Not necessarily in a derogatory way, mind you. What archetypes, decks, or general strategies, generally run themselves?

I don't mean in terms of a scrub could win with it, I mean more in that, for people who do know the deck, there is always a certain card that should be searched for first, a certain order to playing the same cards that maximizes advantage, a certain condition that should be met before pushing. Basically this isn't about finding decks that are obvious in their playstyle, but decks that generally play the same game, every game.

[email protected]

[email protected]

4 5 5 5 4 3 1

• 2,940 posts
    Last Visit Mar 09 2018 04:13 PM

Paleozoic, kinda

1. first turn: set 5 pass
  2. later down the duel: make Opabinia into Anomal/Treatoad
  3. Repeat step 2 for a few turns, disrupting your opponent and demoralizing them
  4. Once you have built up enough traps, you can go into Lightshower to kill your opponent
  5. Addendum: if at any point you can make Quasar, go for it because you'll probably OTK

That's it.

Forest Fire

Forest Fire

Some men just want to watch the world burn at their feet

• Advanced Members
  • 1,687 posts
    Last Visit Jan 30 2018 12:15 PM

Monarchs?

Kozmo?

Idk. haven't played since dn went down.

Sakura's Christmas present and Award.

<3

That one time a magic deck dealt 113 damage in one turn

Other image

The Emperor is given to those who are key in being influential to their surroundings as a male figure. They are also associated with affinities of dominance and control, yet have other qualities about them that are needed to be in control, despite their disposition.

vla1ne

vla1ne

The Last (A)utomata

• Elite Members
  • 3,309 posts
    Last Visit May 23 2018 06:24 PM
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien
well, by that criteria, batterymen fall under that condition, you search 9v as soon as possible so that you have acess to the rest of your deck as soon as possible, after you get him, you want to search charger more often than not. the rest is history.

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

Slinky

Slinky

Rokuogan!

• Senior Members
  • 4,140 posts
    Last Visit May 14 2018 07:55 PM

Satellars

DysonSlinky.png?3958

Old PSN

tumblr_m7v0bzcRAs1rn95k2o1_250.giftumblr_m7v0bzcRAs1rn95k2o2_250.gif

The Highlander

The Highlander

The One

• Elite Members
  • 1,418 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:53 AM

Monarchs?

Kozmo?

Idk. haven't played since dn went down.

While I agree I have to say Monarchs are more of an autopilot deck than Kozmo (at least according to my experiences), which does not make Kozmo non-autopilot.

byak

byak

Legendary Member

• Legendary Members
  • 10,419 posts
    Last Visit Oct 13 2017 10:29 PM

every deck has a decision tree, no matter how simple.

sometimes it looks like the deck just plays on autopilot, but this is not always the case. yugioh is a complex game, despite how ridiculous the gamestate can get sometimes.

jsJGPwO.gif

General Heinous

General Heinous

A candidate for humanity's sake

• Topic Starter
  • Senior Members
  • 2,594 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:49 AM
  • Alias:Kano, Kanokarob

every deck has a decision tree, no matter how simple.

sometimes it looks like the deck just plays on autopilot, but this is not always the case. yugioh is a complex game, despite how ridiculous the gamestate can get sometimes.

Please reread the first post.

vla1ne

vla1ne

The Last (A)utomata

• Elite Members
  • 3,309 posts
    Last Visit May 23 2018 06:24 PM
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

well, with plant princess (and most plant variants) your starting goal is to get a lonefire on the field as soon as possible, since it's what opens up the rest of your deck. past that, you're gonna want gigaplant or meliae to hit field as soon a possible. anything beyond that though will always depend on what your opponent plays, since you can go either synchro, Xyz, or just drop princesses to the board.

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

Zauls

Zauls

Better Call Zauls!

• Senior Members
  • 7,988 posts
    Last Visit Oct 25 2017 11:45 AM

12504dj.png

1239lkp.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users