Favorite Yugioh Decks V4

Been awhile huh.

So yeah, if you're new to these threads made by me or some others, basically list your top 5 favorite decks and then explain your #1 choice (or other choices if you want). I'll start with mine.

1. RR (Raidraptor)

2. FF (Fire Fist)

3. Heraldic Beast

4. Subterror

5. BA PK

1. If you've known me long enough, you already know I am obsessed with the Ruris and will probably continue to be for a very long while. This might stem to me not really having a "favorite" deck to care about in the past (I did main Heraldics way back in the xyz era but they definitely weren't a deck I super super cared for. I just liked them a bit).

Besides the boring double strix first turn play you get to mess around with RUMs to make your offensive pushes (and Blade Burner falcon as well). Revolution can clear boards and Infinity is Infinity. Utopia beyond could also be a Soul Shave Force target if you wanted to. Love them to death and probably always will.

4. I just like how they are flip monster demons with pretty decent effects. I tried making Subterror Geargia and boy did that flop. If anyone can tell me how to make these i'd appreciate it because they're the only flip archetype I truly like.

5. BA PK because now they can make Yuyato's Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon for lulzy stuff and if you wanted to be that scumbag you could also make Ophion off of a revived Break Sword. The Phantom Knights of Launch is easily my 2nd favorite RUM in the game with Soul Shave being first.

What about you guys?

P.S my list really hates being solemned.... lol...

Archived