YCM GFET Round 3 Match 8

LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow

A rematch!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Henry vs Ephraim

• Henry (FE13)
    • Ephraim (FE8)

"I'm going to kill you!"

"Hello Robin. I sure do love lunchtime and ripping thumbs off!

"You see, when a mommy zombie and a daddy zombie love each other very much..."

"Why, this one time at mage camp, I killed 100 people with one curse!" (American Pie reference)

"I'm head over heels for you! In fact, I'd rip my heels clean off if it would put a devious grin on your face!"

"I want to die a horrible, bloody death that's completely painless. ...I don't like ouchies."

"Yay! Excessive spending!"

"Do you need a death curse? PLEASE tell me you need a death curse ~"

"Sure, I have a lot of four-legged friends! Some two-legged ones, too. I'm also friends with a three-legged bear, but that's a story for another time!"

Olivia: "Hey! How am I crazy? You're the one who's obsessed with blood!"

Henry: "Hey, that's a medical condition! Show some respect!"

Tharja: "Now Henry, if the choice arises that you can only save me or Robin, save Robin and not give me a s-"

Henry: "DONE! I thought you were going to ask me something ornery that I'd rethink asking, but you made it easy."

Tharja: "..."

"I'm going to kill you!!~"

"Special delivery!"

"Tee hee!" (looking at you cowcow)

"I'm done growing...but still no sixth finger..."

"Ooh, wow! When did I grow that?"

"I'm a HEX of a lot stronger now. GET IT?"

"Ooh... Mysterious object!"

"Do you think we could breed Risen in here? I love pets!"

"Hey, Robin. You think I'll melt my eyeballs if I stare at the sunset?"

"I collect crow feathers. Maybe if I gather enough, I can fly. Fingers crossed!"

"You fight really funny. We should try taking on the enemy together!"

"<Lover>, you're as cute as a dead puppy. I'm head over heels for you!"

*Lover gives Henry a gift* "Oh, I made this trinket out of dread animal parts. You want it? It'd look good on you."

"I mostly just sling curses and hang out with crows."

"<Child>, can I get you anything using the horrible power of dark magic?"

"Really? How about a sick weapon I can use to maim people and protect you?"

"Should we mention the hex or just sell it as is?"

"That reminds me of a good one: two Risen, a wyvern, and a priest walk into a bar—"

"Oh, NICE! I'm still bleeding in, like, twelve different places! Look at all that blood..."

Deirdre: "Must another battlefield run red with blood and sorrow?"

Henry: "Nya ha! That's what battlefields are for! Otherwise we'd call them 'boringfields.'"

Henry: "Wow, you're pretty! You wanna go out and loot graves sometime?"

Deirdre: "I do not. Such things bring only sorrow to the world."

Henry: "Nuh-uh! See how happy I am? Oh well. I guess I'll just dismember you so we can go home."

"Dead things! I love dead things! Especially when I get to kill them again. That's a very special experience. Ooh! After I kill you, do you think you could get back up again? Pleeeease?!"

"Sounds like an eternity of agony... Where do I sign up?"

"Aww, you peeked at the roster? Now you must know all my perverted little secrets."

"Want a demonstration [of curses]? I could turn Robin into a toad or something."

Please vote for my sadistic, caring, fun-loving, animal-loving, kinky son. #VOTEHenry

Well if you're gonna play like that.

Ephraim:
“Forde, how are we on supplies and equipment?”

Forde:
“It’s not looking good. Our weapons are in bad shape, and we’re running low on food. We can probably restock at a nearby village, but–“

Ephraim:
“No, that’s not an option. We’re in enemy territory. I will not involve innocents if I can avoid it.”

Forde:
“Yeah, I knew you’d say that. I mean, it’s because of stuff like that that we’ve stuck with you so far. But eventually, we do need to face reality. What are we going to do?”

Kyle:
“Word of mouth has it that the invasion of Renais has progressed quite far. I’ve heard that the capital has fallen.”

Ephraim:
“Hm…So soon… Still, my father is in the capital, and he won’t surrender easily. Forde, Kyle. Our mission here is to harry the troops, to distract their eye. Hopefully, we’ll be able to give my father and Eirika time to escape. Kyle, have you heard anything from Orson? I sent him ahead to scout.”

Kyle:
“No word yet, and it’s about time he returned…”

(Orson appears)

Orson:
“Reporting in, Prince Ephraim. I can confirm Grado presence at several points around our camp. Also, a large battalion of soldiers has been dispatched from Renvall. We shouldn’t tarry here any longer than necessary…”

Ephraim:
“I see.”

Forde:
“Seems as though we’ve certainly caught Grado’s eye this time. Should we retreat back to the capital, Prince Ephraim?”

Ephraim:
“No. We press onward. We’re going to capture Renvall.”

Forde:
“Wh-what?!?”

(They ride up to Renvall)

Ephraim:
“So this is Renvall, is it? All right, let’s go.”

Forde:
“Um…Are you…sure you’re quite sane, Prince Ephraim? We’ve an entire army after us, and you want to charge their stronghold?”

Kyle:
“Forde! Watch your tongue! This is our prince you’re addressing!”

Ephraim:
“Kyle, please, it’s all right. We’ve heard nothing from home, So what harm could a little reckless besieging cause?”

Kyle:
“Prince Ephraim…”

Ephraim:
“Don’t worry. I haven’t lost all sense of self-preservation. Renvall holds an important place in Grado’s national defense. If we can get the upper hand and take control of it, then Grado will waste many valuable soldiers trying to take it back I hope our attack proves useful to my father and Eirika.”

Forde:
“I understand what you’re saying, but… can we do it with our current strength?”

Ephraim:
“Every soldier in this area is trying to find us. The enemy has us vastly outnumbered. Attacking the castle is a ridiculous idea. If the enemy thinks the same… then we may have our opening.”

Forde:
“You have a point. I’m sure Renvall won’t expect us to attack with these numbers. Either way, we can’t run forever. And we’re running out of supplies. What’ve we got to lose? Shall we get ready to go?”

Ephraim:
“Yes. If we don’t move quickly, we may never get another chance. Trust me. I don’t pick fights I cannot win.”

Kyle:
“Yes, sir!”

How about voting for my tactical, brave, and noble best husbando of Fire Emblem instead?

Archived