Charming Resort Staff

pXvTpmk.jpg

When an attack is declared involving a "SPYRAL Super Agent" you control and an opponent's face-up monster: You can change the ATK of the opponent's monster to 0. If this card is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 1 "SPYRAL Super Agent" from your deck. If a "SPYRAL Super Agent" you control is destroyed by battle or sent to the Graveyard while this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; return 1 "SPYRAL Super Agent" from your Graveyard to your hand.

source https://www.facebook.com/YuGiOhTCGEU/photos/pcb.842560035886136/842559512552855/?type=3&theater

Spyral sucks confirmed

0 reason for this not to be part of the archetype.

If it was, it would grant Agent his S/T pop and it would be revivable by Big Red

It wouldn't even be good then by 2016 standards

And i guess we're turning the deck into Super Agent.dek?

Always was supposed to be from the start.

When I first saw the artwork of this card (on the poll) I thought Agent's tongue was hanging out his mouth and he was drooling over the thought of her. It was quite disgusting but it's clearly not in the artwork. I went back to the poll to see if they had accidentally posted the OCG artwork for that, but no.

Spyral sucks confirmed

0 reason for this not to be part of the archetype.

Playability-wise sure but thematically it's because she's not actually in the spy organization, she's literally just a rando that Super Agent likes

Card basically exists for theme. Could have some actual uses with weird things like Zodiac Cont Spell and Metalfoes or w/e but they're def all just for funsies

So this how he beat Stratos in a bar fight, eh?

To be fair he could already do that

first of: 10/10 cute Gingerhead~

question though. what IF this IS a Spyral card? i mean its practically a pseudo-Honest + 2 ways floater...

The ATK reduction works while this card is on the field, not in the hand

that is so very pseudo

Archived