Turn Coat Tommy (YOU SEEN TOMMY?!)

Black D'Sceptyr

(P.S. For those of you jonesing about that sub-title at the top, know that Waldo was not the original wayward figure in children's literature and leave it at that.)  (Also because of Drew's take on the D.D. card of the similar name, but only Youtubers will get that.)

turn_coat_tommy_by_bdsceptyr-dak3tha.png

[spoiler=Turn Coat Tommy: Errata]

DARK/Machine-Type Effect Monster/Level 3/500 ATK/1600 DEF

Lore: (This card is also always treated as a "SPYRAL Gear" card.)
When this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Machine-Type monster from your Deck, but it cannot be used as a Material this turn.  When an attack is declared between this card and an opponent's monster, except "SPYRAL Super Agent", while you control a "SPYRAL" card: You can switch the ATK and DEF of both battling monsters. When a "SPYRAL Gear" card's effect is activated: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; destroy 1 card on the field.

So I actually happen to think that the Resort Staff is okay. Combine it with a Drone-powered Super Agent and she's a OTK machine. That she doesn't have much in terms of her own protection is eclipsed by what she offers the SSA. My two cents, anyways. 

Okay, so I'm now providing YOU with a two-fer in honor of her release. This is the first-the SPYRAL's resident Benedict Arnold in Turn Coat Tommy. His treachery is such that almost no one even remembers his time as an agent of SPYRAL-but everyone knows his technical acumen. Being able to bring them out of will from seemingly everywhere-even down to the last-chance laser he has under his very suit-makes him a terrifying adversary, But his worst trick is his Sapper Gear-a personal favorite of his that literally drains the strength from his foes-which he uses to bring anyone to his level. One day, he hopes it will be the Super Agent himself, the man whose efforts got him ejected from SPYRAL to begin with.

Anyways, we'll continue this case off later. For now, let the reviews and revelry arrive in abundance.

BDS, signing off.

Archived