Site navigation issues

Oh hey I can see Beary's avi and no one else's.

Literally can't do anything to a post besides type, no colors, no bold, nothing. Sheesh. At least I know it's not just me (Skype was being buggy too earlier)

If it's a Halloween event related thing then I'm going to be pissed, unless it's a mistake, but I doubt that.

Edit: Oh god the editing is ass

Edit 2: Also when I posted this it kicked me off the site

when you post, immediately reload the page.

We really don't know what the heck happened, Pika.

As much as we would like to check the ACP for any coding changes or whatnot, even that's given us a redirect error and not letting us in. Only person who can fix this is YCMaker, but whether or not he actually comes here and fixes things is another matter, even though we told him the site has errors.

Posting is still possible, but it's more of a pain in the ass to do so.

----

In the meantime, if you guys want profile music or user groups / whatever services that require mod help, those are temporarily suspended until we can get access to the ACP again.

I happen to be having the same problem. This site might be starting to do 1 thing: Call me crazy all you want, But a lot of Websites are starting to have problems too. I do not Publicly Support, Hinder, or even Fear the Illuminati, Government, or Military, but they did say that they would make all of the Web theirs to Control. This Site might be one of the ones starting to become controlled by them. This is just a Theory, as I can't devert them from what has been already decreed.

I happen to be having the same problem. This site might be starting to do 1 thing: Call me crazy all you want, But a lot of Websites are starting to have problems too. I do not Publicly Support, Hinder, or even Fear the Illuminati, Government, or Military, but they did say that they would make all of the Web theirs to Control. This Site might be one of the ones starting to become controlled by them. This is just a Theory, as I can't devert them from what has been already decreed.

God damn. I know YCM is full of stupid people but... god damn.

Archived