[Finished]Elizabeth's Card Contest Requests

Elizabeth

gvTYmJj.png

yDE8OWG.png

Elizabeth

Welcome to the Velvet Room. Unfortunately, my master is no where around most likely doing other errands, but it is still good enough for you to come visit in my realm. While it is nice to embark on experiencing cultures here in the "forum", it is still nice to recollect my thoughts in this realm. So you have read, indeed, I have many requests to give out to you.

Ever since I have made my appearance here, I have learned about this, "Yugioh", a card-playing system that imitates the subjugation and strategic play of behemoths, played in a safe and leisurely manner: a simple game with monsters resembling Personas, and their wielders. And it has all inspired me that since I am on a plane that allows you to synthesize such creatures, I am curious as to how you all make them.

So for my pursuit of knowledge, as long as I am here on this "forum" I will give out a list of requests of card-makings for you to do. It is expected that you meet the criteria I will list, and that you will display a grandiose amount of creativity, so that you will be given the reward. I'm sure at least one of you will meet my expectations and impress me in the long run.

Rules

1) You can take on up to 2 requests at a time, by simply posting (you cannot PM or otherwise) that you'll accept the Request Numbers(s), you can post your card(s) respective to those request(s) within that deadline. Please keep cards in spoilers and name them based on the requests you'll take.

2) Up to 5 people are welcome to accept any one quest, but when the deadline for that request passes, no more entries will be accepted for that request.

3) After the deadline, I will review every respondent for that quest and I will personally judge the the winner: the one who has created the card that matched my liking, and only they will be awarded the prize.

4) You must follow all criteria given under the request. Any application sent that violates any of the criteria or any of the established ground rules on this site will be ignored.

5) I will judge based on creativity, viability, balance, and grammar. I have the rights to alter any criteria or rules if necessary. Please always check back to be updated on judgments and updates.

Requests

[spoiler=Request 1 CLOSED]

Bring me a Fusion Monster that meets the following criteria:

-Both Fusion Materials have to be at least 1 Dragon-Type and 1 Fiend Type Monster with 2000 or less ATK that currently exist in this game has been printed (Up to INOV and counting TCG and OCG lists)

-Neither the materials or Fusion monster itself must be part of an archetype or supports an existing one.

-You must incorporate an effect to banish monster(s) on the field in any way possible.

-This card must be as practical and functional as it can be.

REWARD: 1 Rep

DEADLINE: 10/16/16 11:59 PM EST

APPLICANTS:

1) Asgore Dreemur

2) TheKing070701

3) Gosunkugi

4)

5)

[spoiler=Request 2 CLOSED]

Bring me a Spell Card that meets the following criteria:

-It must either can be a Normal, Quick, or Continuous Spell card. Field, Ritual, and other Spell types are not allowed.

-You must incorporate an effect to gain LP in any way possible.

-You must incorporate an effect that happens by manually banishing the card from the graveyard and results in any additional effect.

-It is admired that you can make this card generic and applicable.

REWARD: 1 Rep

DEADLINE: 10/16/16 11:59 PM EST

APPLICANTS:

1) Jord200

2) EndUser

3) Talim Rave

4)

5)

[spoiler=Request 3 CLOSED]

Bring me 2 effect monsters that meet the following the criteria:

-Those monsters must be at least Level 4 or lower. They must be the same level, attribute, and type.

-You are restricted from Xyz Summoning with them.

-You cannot bring out bring both or multiple copies of the card out at once.

-You must create an effect that suggests a working relationship between them that is practical in nature. Otherwise you are free to customize it and theme it in any way you please.

REWARD: 2 Reps

DEADLINE: 10/17/16 11:59 PM EST

APPLICANTS:

1) The Riddler

2)

3)

4)

5)

[spoiler= Request 4 CLOSED]

Bring me an Effect Monster that meets the following criteria:

-This monster can be Level 7 or higher, but must be EARTH Attribute and Warrior-Type.

-This card must have a summoning condition of any kind. It cannot be Normal Summoned or Special Summoned other ways but that method.

-This monster must be able to have an effect that activates in the Graveyard.

DEADLINE: 10/19/2016 11:59 PM EST

APPLICANTS:
1) Mizore-Shirayuki

2) Gosunkugi

3) Ruin

4) EndUser

5)

[spoiler= Request 5 CLOSED]

Bring me a Synchro Monster that meets the following criteria:

-This monster must be a Tuner Monster that is at least Level 5 or higher.

-This monster's summoning condition must be generic and requires no extra summoning conditions.

-This monster must have a trigger effect on summon that either revolves around drawing card(s), summoning a monster(s), or destroying a card(s), but only 1 out of the following effects can be applied.

REWARD: 1 Rep + HINT to my Identity

DEADLINE: 10/20/16 11:59 PM EST

APPLICANTS:
1) Talim Rave

2) Tyretian

3) Ruin

4) JellisOP
5)

[spoiler=Request 6 CLOSED]

Bring me a pair of Pendulum Monsters that meet the following criteria:

-One of the Pendulum monsters must be Scale 2 while the other is Scale 6.

-Both the Pendulum Monsters must be different levels from each other.

-While either monster is in the Pendulum Scale, they must have a condition that cannot allow you to Special Summon from the Extra Deck except by Pendulum Summoning or by Synchro Summoning.

-The kinds of effects, attributes, lore, and such are free to your disposal.

-You are free to use another program to synthesize these cards, and you won't be penalized for only providing legitimate text.

REWARD: 2 Reps + HINT to my Identity

DEADLINE: 10/20/16 11:59 EST

APPLICANTS:
1) Talim Rave

2)

3)

4)

5)

[spoiler=Request 7 CLOSED]

Bring me a Pendulum Monster that meets the following criteria:

-This monster must be Level 8 or higher. The scale of this card does not matter.

-This monster must either be a LIGHT or DARK, Spellcaster, or Fairy Type.

-This monster has an effect and/or condition that can reduce the level of itself while it's in the hand.

-You do not need a program to make this card. Simply writing out the lore is acceptable.

DEADLINE: 10/25/16 11:59 PM EST

APPLICANTS:
1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

[spoiler=Request 8 CLOSED]

Bring me a Trap Card with the following criteria:

-This card must have an effect that acts as an Equip Spell to a monster OR can be a Trap Monster.

-This card must have an effect(s) to protect the monster(s) or other monsters from being destroyed by card effects.

-This card is able to be reset face down or returned to the hand or deck from field by its own effect or condition.

REWARD: 3 Reps

DEADLINE: 10/26/16 11:59 EST

APPLICANTS:
1) Lung Tien Lien

2) Major's Shadow

3) 

4)

5)

[spoiler=Request 9 CLOSED]

Bring me an Xyz Monster with the following criteria:

-The condition for summoning this card can be either: 2 or 3 Level 5 Monsters OR 2 or 3 Level 6 Monsters.

-This card must be a WIND or WATER Dragon-Type Monster.

-There must be an effect or condition that happens when the monster has no materials.

REWARD: 3 Reps + HINT to my Identity

DEADLINE: 10/27/16 11:59 EST

APPLICANTS:
1) JellisOP

2) Major's Shadow

3)

4)

5)

[spoiler=Request 10: The Final Request]

Bring me a Fusion Monster with the following criteria:

-The condition for summoning this card requires a Contact Fusion with 3 monsters, and all the materials must be a different type but the same attribute between each other.

-At least 1 of the Fusion Materials is an already existing card in the TCG/OCG.

-This card has a maintenance cost (Discard x cards, pay -x00 life, etc to keep on field)

-This card has an effect(s) that can banish card(s) on the field.

-For bonus points, provide at least 1 of the Fusion Materials that can be used with the card.

REWARD: 5 Reps + 5,000 Points

DEADLINE: 11/5/16 11:59 PM EST

APPLICANTS:
1)

2)

3)
4)

5)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yDE8OWG.png

Elizabeth

If you truly wanted to help me get closer to my true identity, there's more to that in not just fulfilling my requests, but by your...duels as well.

For now, these are only warm-ups. Even bigger rewards, including my hint will be awarded in the near future. But for now, it's nice to see one challenger take forth.

I would like to join request #1 if it's not too late :-)

[spoiler=Grey Eye]Grey Eye

Attribute DARK

Types Dragon / Fusion / Effect

Level 6

ATK / DEF 2450 / 1050

“Gray Wing” + “Monster Eye”

Once per turn you can add 1 "Polymerization" from your Graveyard to your hand. When this monster destroys a monster by battle you may discard a card; this monster may attack again. When this monster is Destroyed Banish a "Polymerization" from your Graveyard or Hand; Fusion Summon one Dragon or Fiend type monster, by Banishing Fusion Materials listed on it from your Graveyard then Banish monsters your opponent controls up to the number of Fusion Materials used.

*Sigh* Missed it :-(

I'll give request Number 2 a shot.

However, what do we do if we can't get an IMG code to show up from the card we've created?

[spoiler=Number 2]

ioq6g3.png

Target the monster highest Level/Rank (your choice, if tied); Gain Life Points equal to Level/Rank of the monster on the field with the highest Level/Rank x 200. If a monster you control is destroyed: you can banish this card from your Graveyard; gain Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's ATK or DEF. You can only activate this effect of "Emergency Repair Crew" once per turn. 

I would like to request Number 2.

[spoiler=Number 2]

Quick-Play Spell Card

Activate only if a card(s) is sent to your Graveyard. Gain 300 Life Points for each of those cards (max. 1200), then you can make a monster you control gain ATK and DEF equal to the Life Points you gained until the end of the next turn. During your turn, when your opponent activates the effect of a Spell/Trap Card: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate that effect, also your opponent takes 1000 damage. You can only use this effect of "Number 2" once per turn. You can only activate 1 "Number 2" per turn.

I would like to join request #1 if it's not too late :-)

Do we place our cards in our original post or send them to you through a private message?

Sorry about the questions this will be my first contest
:-D

I'll try to help:

1) You can take on up to 2 requests at a time, by simply posting (you cannot PM or otherwise) that you'll accept the Request Numbers(s), you can post your card(s) respective to those request(s) within that deadline. Please keep cards in spoilers and name them based on the requests you'll take.

PM'ing is not an option.

Also, if Elizabeth would allow PMs, spoilers wouldn't be so necessary, so it most possibly means you'll post the cards here.

Question to Elizabeth:

Did I do the naming correct?

BY THE SEAT OF MY PANTS, but...I am taking stab at Request #2...which I have done!

[spoiler=Request 2]lWymwGh.png

I apologize right now if this isn't the best of Yugioh PSCT. No matter how many f*cking times I try to learn it, my brain refuses to click and so my cards have more of an MTG feel to effects. Epilepsy resetting progress doesn't help, either.

Name: Aether Vessel
Type: Continuous Spell
Effect: Whenever you play a card: Gain 100 LP. If this card is in your Graveyard, excluding the turn it was sent there: You may banish this card and search your deck for a Monster with ATK lower than your LP. If you have 1 or more open Monster Zones open: You may pay LP equal to the ATK of the target monster and Special Summon it (ignoring summoning requirements). Otherwise, add it to your hand.

yDE8OWG.png

Elizabeth

I'm surprised about the momentum of this service is getting lately, and for that I thank all your cooperation. Remember that entries for Request 1 and Request 2 are still available, and the deadline for those are within 5 hours from this post, so make haste.

There will be new requests soon, with prizes including a hint discerning my identity!

[spoiler=Request #1 Entry]14681681_185132425264424_190356591778306

Name:Moonlight Dragon

Type:Dragon

Level:6

Attribute:DARK

ATK:2200

Def:1800

Effect:Once per turn, you can banish 1 monster you control and 1 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard, and if you do, Special Summon 1 LIGHT or DARK level 7 or higher Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard or Special Summon 1 banished Level 8 or lower Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard but banish it when it leaves the field.. 

Here is my card. I hope you like it.

[spoiler=Request #1]Dragonspear Rider

WIND/Lv 6/Dragon/Fusion/Effect/2400 ATK/1500 DEF

"Diskblade Rider" + "Spear Dragon"
Must first be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing the above cards you control and/or from your hand/Graveyard (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"). If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can banish 1 Spell/Trap Card from your Graveyard; until the End Phase of this turn, this card gains 500 ATK, also, after damage calculation of a battle involving this card and an opponent's monster in which damage was dealt to your opponent, banish that opponent's monster.

yDE8OWG.png

Elizabeth

I thank you all for your efforts in the first rounds of these quests. For now, I will display my fair judgment and decide the winner among each quest, and they will be rewarded. Please look forward to more requests that I will give soon~

[spoiler=Request 1 Results]

TheKing's card showed an interesting kind of take on these 2 monsters, whom are not very similar and synergetic in nature, but the fusion itself has shown itself to be very powerful and worth the investment. I can definitely sense some combo potential in this card, though this card does require the need of a Fusion Spell to use this powerful effect, as well as needing to banish a monster as a cost. Also, I didn't really find the card that striking to me in terms of flavor or innovation outside of the card lore. Nevertheless, it was a very valid attempt and I admire your try.

Asgore's card struck out a lot to me however. Based on my research, both materials are lack relevancy, but particularly in an older time it would be very effective and striking in terms of appearance. There is an excellent use of modern grammar, and is well balanced to fit the needs of this card as a proper boss card.

Therefore, based on my overall thoughts, I think Asgore is the winner here. Congratulations~ You certainly captured the feel of a Persona Fusion to me. You will receive your rep award.

[spoiler=Request 2 Results]

Jord's card had a pretty interesting concept...artwork wise. For his card, the kind of effect were simple; a method to gain life in a dire situation, and another safety measure after a monster is destroyed. I can truly sense some card effectiveness there, but when it comes to taking this in viability, in seems mediocre or even leveled compared to other existing life-gaining Spells and Traps.

EndUser's card had some neat intentions, but could have had some..."fine-tuning" when it comes to its effects. The life restriction when it comes to gaining as many as how much cards get lost seems a bit low and somewhat pointless. There are also some grammar fixes when it comes to that clause as well. But the most important thing that could be fixed is the ability to negate and Spell or Trap effect with virtually no cost and the potential to be lethal at multiple copies. Maybe you could fix the negation or cost aspect to an acceptable agree for the sake of balance, but I overall admired the concept.

Talim's card seemed very promising until I was surprised to read the ability that you are able to search any monster from your Deck as long as you had sufficient life, regardless of the turn order with zero cost. Not to mention having the option to Special Summon it too. It might just seem a bit too much. The grammar was not really much on point either.

So with that said, I believe the winner is: EndUser. I believe his card is what I am looking for and would be intrigued to play with in certain milling decks. You will receive your rep award.

I would love to try request #4

[spoiler=Amazoness Camilla]

Amazoness Camilla

Attribute EARTH

Types Warrior / Effect

Level 10

ATK / DEF ??? / 100

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Banishing a “Amazoness” monster(s) from your Graveyard. This card’s ATK is equal to the number of monsters Banished this way x500. “Amazoness” monsters gain 800 attack. When this monster is removed from the field Special Summon one or more “Amazoness” monsters, whose total Levels exactly equal 10 from your Deck.

I hope this works as the effect does not explicitly state that it Activates from the Graveyard.

[spoiler Design Notes]

Amazoness Camilla is the newest card in my Amazoness Fix set. Just like the other cards it is designed with an Amazon in mind this time it's Camilla of the Volsci who is not an Amazon but Inspired by one. This monster can be used as early field swarming or late game beat down. The 800 ATK boost turns most Amazoness monsters into 2300 beat sticks but the ATK is still low enough to get Amazoness Fighting Spirit boost against Monarch, Evilswarm Xyz etcetera. The special summoning of this card after it's removed from the field is the main reason to run it. Amazoness monsters are all about maintaining field presence this card sets up the harder combos: Amazoness Tiger and 3 Amazoness Scouts or Amazoness Queen and Amazoness Paladin. Also it sets up the new Amazoness Fusion monsters. Also rank 10 Xyz (or more likely rank 4). Lastly Dramatic Rescue!

(look it up) ;-)

[spoiler=Request #4 Entry]14671125_185834418527558_504287380185505

Name: Stone Guardian of the Earth

Type:Warrior/Effect

Level:10

Attribute: EARTH

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by it's own effect. If 2 or more monsters are destroyed on your side of the field during your opponent's Battle Phase, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card cannot be destroyed by battle the turn it is Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card, then target 1 Spell/Trap card on the field, destroy it. During your Main Phase 1, while this card is in your Graveyard, you can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon up to 2 EARTH monsters from your Graveyard.

Here is my card. It is a show of true power.

I've made a card according to Request 4:

[spoiler=Request 4]

Grunt, the Earthshaking Warrior

Level 8 / Warrior / EARTH / ATK 1400 / DEF 2700 / Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 EARTH monsters from your hand and/or Graveyard and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If you do: You can target 1 face-up card on the field; destroy it. You can negate the effect of a Spell/Trap Card on the field that would target a card(s) in the Graveyard and destroy it. When this card you control is destroyed by your opponent and sent to your Graveyard: You can return 1 of your banished EARTH monsters to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Grunt, the Earthshaking Warrior" once per turn.

Archived