[Leaderboard] ~nya~ vs. CuriousHeartless (SUDDEN DEATH)

Bellringer Angel

Rules:
-All Leaderboard rules apply
-First to 3 votes or most votes by deadline wins.
-All voters must elaborate on their votes or else the vote will be rejected.
-Both contestants have the right to refuse votes, but must explain why they don't accept it.
-Card C votes are allowed in case the voter thinks both cards don't deserve a vote but must elaborate on why he/she thinks so.
-Cards must be PM'd to me.
-Written cards are allowed.
-Remove any evidence of the card being made by you to ensure anonymity
-In case a downtime or an emergency happens, the deadlines may be extended.

Deadlines:
-The deadline for cards is 48 hours after challenge has been accepted.
-The deadline for votes is 96 hours (4 days) after cards have been posted.
-In case of a challenger failing to meet the above deadline without explanation, the challenger slot will open up again, at which point it becomes first-come-first-serve between the previous challenger's and new submissions.

Rewards:
-The winner gets a rep from the loser.
-All voters get a rep for voting.

Requirements:
-Challenger's Choice!

-Create a card for a specific Type that isn't a part of an archetype.

Card A:

Warrior's Soul
DARK
Level 5
Warrior/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 Warrior-Type Monsters from your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned in other ways. If a Warrior-Type Monster you control would be destroyed by battle: That monster is not destroyed, and all damage you would take from that battle is reduced to 0, also, that monster gains 500 ATK. Banish this card from your Graveyard; shuffle 2 of your banished Warrior-Type monsters other than "Warrior's Soul" into your deck. You can only use each effect of "Warrior's Soul" once per turn.
2200 ATK/2200 DEF

Card B:

Instant Exorcism

Normal Spell Card

Send 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control to the Graveyard, then target up to 2 cards on the field; banish them. You can only activate 1 "Instant Exorcism" per turn.

Card A can be used in BLS Decks. I don't like how it protects itself along with other Warrior-Type monsters you control, though. It also has a mandatory effect where banishes itself when it's sent to the Graveyard to shuffle 2 banished Warriors, except for itself, into the Deck. I guess that can be used for getting back the Warriors banished for this card's summon, or for the summon of BLS - Envoy.

Card B is simple, but it's too powerful. If it's used in Dark Magicians, you can easily get up to 3 banishes with this card and Dark Magic Circle. It can also be used to send Magician's Rod to the Graveyard, preventing you from taking battle damage next turn, and banishing 2 cards with it. I honestly find it too powerful.

My vote goes to Card A as Card B feels slightly broken, even with a hard OPT.

Archived