Yu-Gi-Oh! ReReborn [OOC/On Hiatus]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... I don't know... Umm...

Let's say they only feel the teensiest bit of pain. They still get pushed around a lot though.

Okay. I'm totally not a psychopath.

[spoiler=WIP: The Masochist is Here!]Name: Yazaki Yuhao

[spoiler=Appearance]J4t1PS3.png

Height: 4'10"

Weight: 89 lb

[spoiler=Personality (WIP)] Yazaki was a naive kid, easily scared by just about anything, and overall undecisive, with emphasis on the word "was".

[spoiler=Biography] Yazaki grew up in a male-only orphanage in Seadown City, not knowing anything about his parents, except that his father is Chinese, his mother is Japanese, and they named him "Yazaki Yuhao". He was constantly bullied physically and mentally by other children in the orphanage for having feminine appearance and heterochromatic eyes that can somehow glow at night. The caretakers also don't like him either, but with a different reason, so they didn't bother to stop the bullies, and only gave him physical treatments.

After being constantly bullied for many years, Yazaki started to became "accustomed to the pain" and turned the pain he felt into pleasure, both physically and mentally, which changes his reactions to being bullied drastically. Instead of crying and resisting, he started to moan and sometime even drooling and/or nosebleeding out of joy. He also became podophiliac, due to being kicked and stepped on frequently, which effectively made the bullies distance themselves away from him, which also is... kind of a good thing for Yazaki?

Later on, since no one really wants to bully Yazaki anymore, he shifted his interest to Duel Monsters, as he found the game to be his 2nd favourite thing besides pain. After entering several small tournaments, he discovered that he was actually good at the game, and has grown to like the game even more to the point of almost discarding his masochistic personality, but sadly, that isn't the case. Yazaki also discovered that he can talk to Duel Spirits, and one of them really likes him (negatively), so it gave him a nice, good-natured, curse. And because of this, Yazaki started to feel mental pain from taking damage, feel weird from paying LP, and feel nauseous if his LP increases, which made his masochistic persona consume him once again. Now, after being able to convince one of the caretakers to be his temporary guardian, he plans to enter the Calisdo Tourney, wishing to experience new levels of pain things!

Playstyle: If anyone could describe his playstyle in 1 word, "sadomasochistic" would be the perfect word. He will always try to take as much damage as possible, then summon "Zai Qing, the Governor of Calamity" to immediately OTK the opponent. He dislikes paying LP and seeing other people pay LP, because he thinks that "it's a waste of LP".

Deck: WIP

Custom Cards:

Zai Qing, the Governor of Calamity

Level 12 - DARK

[ Fairy / Effect ]

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summon by its own effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If your LP is lower than your opponent's: You can Special Summon this card from your hand or Graveyard, and if you do, destroy all other cards you control. This card gains ATK equal to the difference between your LP and your opponent's.

[ ATK ? / DEF 0 ]

Just reposting this here in case some people didn't see it in the edit. People who have already responded can ignore this.

Regarding apps! Please read.

[spoiler= Thoughts on everyone's apps]

Champion0: Elijah - Very solid. I like it. (Where's Drago?)

0PxPz0: Sota Ito - The concept of your character is good, but your grammar in general isn't. Regarding the cards, they need an OCG fix, but most of them are fine (I will discuss the not so good ones with you to try and spruce them up).

CatmanDaGamer: Ryo - Needs more in the biography, as it is lacking, and it wouldn't hurt to add more in the history section. I'm liking the Stage HEROs.

Kari Sakata - The personality needs more work, but I like this one too.

Wind Rider: Akira - One or two lines more in the personality wouldn't hurt, but it isn't necessary.

The King: Saber - Disclaimer: I don't have anything against you, just the character. In my first RP on this site, I did what you are doing; an over-the-top, invincible edgelord who used a Deck full of cool dragons to OTK their opponent. He's a hot tip, and I know it sounds harsh, but this is the worst possible character you could make. So please, don't. Believe me, I really want you to join in on this RP, but I'm not letting a character like Saber on board. If you want some help making a character, feel free to ask, as I'd love to help you.

I'm planning to join this "roleplay", but before i do that i must first finish making my custom deck.

"Roleplay"???

#TRIGGERED

Saiku: Kyouji - Since only the cards are up, here's thoughts on them. They are fine so far, but depending on how fast the Deck Synchro Summons, the Synchros may need a nerf.

Faytl: Houki - Love it. Well made and definitely feels like a part of this world.

Nya - I like most of the character, but one thing I'm not a fan of are Duel Spirits. I know I had a couple in the last iteration of this RP, but I'm going to try and stay a big further away from them in this one, at least in the beginning. Also, I think your character will still be good without the Spirit, which seems like it's just there to give your character a quirk they already have.

hope it's not to late to add in another character

Name - Adela Abel

Gender - Female

Age - 15

[spoiler=Physical Description] 791f11046fd1da1d5543c327a8b91d80.jpg 

[spoiler=Personality] Adela is incredibly easy going, mostly making jokes with her opponents as she goes, as long as the duel is fun to watch and to be in she doesn't care about the results. She tries to be friendly and nice to everyone, acting as the comedian in a group but understands not everyone is as kind. Her biggest fear is being dismissed so she often tries to take the spotlight if it can be done without without stepping any toes. she spends most of her time practicing to be an entertainment duelist, competing in small matches and battle royals around her home to see what card combos impress people the most.

[spoiler=Biography] Adela is an aspiring entertainment duelist, growing up she would spend hours watching duelists, trying to make the perfect deck for her dream. Adela looked up to her parents, thinking they were the best duelists in the world, always trying to impress them with her moves but never able to beat either of them. For the most part people ignored her at first, thinking she didn't take the game seriously, so she began playing the part of the fool she was seen as, getting her opponents to think she'd be an easy win only to beat them with her quick four card combo. After hearing about the "Calisdo King" tournament she dedicated her life to beating the current champion so she could rise to the top of dueling and perform for the world.  

[spoiler=Deck] She uses a "Clown" deck that focuses on distracting the opponent while building up to deal a large amount of damage in as few moves as possible 

[spoiler=Misc. Info] Favorite color - Cyan

Favorite Monster card - Peten the Dark Clown

Favorite Spell card card - Clownland

Favorite Trap card - Disappearing Act

Random Quotes - "Let's start the show!" "Come on now don't frown, my performance has just begun"  "Now for the grand finale!" "What a fabulous match darling! Play again sometime, the crowd would love an encore"

[spoiler=Duel Theme (March of the Gladiator)] 

Alright! After far too long, here is my completed sheet! Sorry the fonts are kinda messed up, I typed it out in Google Drive and pasted it here.

[spoiler=Esther al-Mubarak]Name: Esther al-Mubarak

[spoiler=Physical Description]http://i.imgur.com/NGDzV2x.jpg

Esther is around 5’ 5” and is probably 120 pounds soaking wet, due to having the metabolism of three teenagers in one. She’s hardly ever seen without her hijab, and often complements it with a variety of t-shirts and a pair of jeans.

[spoiler=Personality] Esther, at first glance, is impish, sarcastic, lazy, and doesn’t really seem to give much of a damn about anyone or anything. She’s blunt, swears like a sailor, and just generally doesn’t seem like a great person. However, underneath her shell of bad jokes and curse words, Esther has a heart of gold; she’s compassionate, friendly, and intensely loyal. She honestly enjoys laughing and making others laugh, and as it turns out, sarcasm and good timing make for a great combination. Esther is also very independent, always attempting to do things on her own before asking a friend for help.

Despite outwards appearances, Esther is actually rather introverted, preferring to spend the majority of her time browsing Reddit or making music in her room. She’s also devoutly religious, and always makes sure to act in accordance with her religion - when it’s convenient. This also means that she's rather touchy about people dissing Islam and/or its adherents, but fortunately such behavior isn't very common in Seadown.

[spoiler=Biography] Esther’s family is originally from Iraq, but moved to Seadown City when Esther was a young girl. With a (former) Turbo Duelist father and a mother who works at Industrial Illusions, it was only natural that Esther would get into Duel Monsters eventually. She bought her first deck with her own money when she was only eight, and has spent almost all of her time since then trying to be a professional Duelist like her dear old Baba. For a good few years, Duel Monsters was all she talked about, and it was her number one favorite thing to do.

However, one day, Esther found something that she enjoyed just as much: music.

It started when she was 12. Esther’s music teacher was offering free piano lessons to any kids who wanted them, and Esther decided to attend. All it took was one lesson, and she fell in love instantly. Now, music and dueling are her twin passions, and she aspires to combine them perfectly one day. Currently, this only involves having her duel disk play certain songs at certain times, but she’s getting there. Slowly.

She also makes her own music under the name “EaM” and posts it on Soundcloud, and has a modest amount of listeners.

Deck: Lightwave.

Custom Cards: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/358105-the-lightwave-archetype-senetdulums/

[spoiler=Misc. Information]Fluent in spoken Arabic, and is learning how to write it properly. Enjoys wearing her hijab, since it makes her feel rather unique. Her favorite food is bubble tea, which she got hooked on after visiting a tea shop near her house. Calls everyone “dude”, regardless of gender or age.

Calm Theme: WonderWing.

Battle Theme: Molto Allegro.

Boss Battle Theme: Another Halcyon.

Thanks.

First off, there's literally a link in the OP to the skype chat. If not there, it's somewhere in this thread.

Secondly, now that I'm already trying to add you, there's two people by that username. Are you the plant or the girl on the horse?

First off, there's literally a link in the OP to the skype chat. If not there, it's somewhere in this thread.

Secondly, now that I'm already trying to add you, there's two people by that username. Are you the plant or the girl on the horse?

I tried to use the link JamesMuddy provided, but it went all fucky for some reason. Hoping that an invite will clear that up.

Speaking of, I am the girl on the horse.

[spoiler=The Not-So-Steadfast Duelist]

Nr525yS.jpg
"Roll out! We can take a break when we're dead!"

Name: Hiro Yamashiro (birth name: Yuuko Musashibo)

[spoiler=Appearance]zfxraNd.jpg.png
Standing at 5'7" and weighing 142 pounds, Hiro's just a little bit on the tall side. Sporting short black hair and deep, dark blue eyes, Hiro isn't exactly the pinnacle of a feminine appearance. Two things seem to have been long-running genetic traits in Hiro's family; a lack of height, and a lack of chesty bits. While Hiro managed to dodge both of these shortcomings, Hiro seems to treat her bust as an obstacle, and bandages it down to near-flatness. This, of course, doesn't help with her boyish appearance. If she buttoned up more often, it would be hard to tell she was a girl at all.

It should be noted that she has considerable muscle tone, but is lacking in actual muscle bulk. The most accurate way to sum it up would be to say she's got a runner's figure. Also worth note is that her hair is dyed and her blue eyes are colored lenses; her natural hair and eye color are both a chocolatey brown.

[spoiler=Personality]
With Hiro, there is no "My way or the highway"; Hiro's way is the highway. A restless spirit, Hiro is the last sort of person who would sit down for a cup of tea and some small talk. There's a whole big world out there, and she's going to experience everything it's got to offer, even if it kills her. Working with her isn't a pleasant experience for most; people who don't live at her fast pace get trampled over, and those who somehow manage to live even faster than her will find her yanking them by the neck back to Hiro's tempo. As a result, Hiro's come to the conclusion that teamwork just isn't her thing, and she prefers to work alone when she can help it. Probably due to her lack of teamwork experience, Hiro has a nasty habit of making up a plan on her own and charging blindly onward, without any input from anybody else. Sometimes without even sharing her plan.

Hiro also has a notably selfish streak. She's no criminal or villain, but rest assured she has her best interests in mind before anyone else's. Thinking of others just doesn't pass off to her as something to consider when her time in this world is constantly creeping closer to its end. "We've all got only one life, so I'm focusing on mine first," she would say. This isn't to say she's rude (she is) or inconsiderate (she totally is); just that she doesn't care what's best for you unless it affects what's best for her.

Another thing Hiro is sorely lacking in is tact. Not really one for guile or schemes, Hiro's plans are generally more of the "push the big red button" sort. This has the side effect of her speaking her mind, even if it's better to just keep her mouth shut. This has gotten her into more than her fair share of trouble, but Hiro in fact welcomes the challenge of getting herself out of a tight spot. You don't live by sitting down eating dumplings after all; what doesn't kill Hiro only makes her stronger! As such, to be the best and get the most out of life, Hiro has no problem stirring up trouble and coming out on top, or knowing how to for next time.

All of that being said, Hiro's a good person. She's a total jabroni, but a good person regardless. There are some lengths she knows better than to go to just for her own benefit, and even she can tell if a decision would have some seriously awful consequences if she made it. What she lacks in tact, chill, and good manners, she makes up for with a heart of gold. She wouldn't just stand by and let somebody suffer if she caught sight of it, and she happens to like that warm fuzzy feeling she gets by helping a person in need. However, no girl is without her secrets; even Hiro has a few things about herself she doesn't like people knowing.

The foremost of these is her true identity. She used to be Yuuko Musashibo, but wants nothing to do with that name anymore. The lengths she'll go to just to cover up her true identity are a bit ridiculous; she isn't above doing some pretty shady sheet if it means the name Yuuko Musashibo doesn't get associated with her. If she suspects she's been found out, Hiro does the thing she does best: She runs. As long as she has anything to say about it, Hiro is Hiro.

[spoiler=Biography]
If there's one thing people don't come to Seadown for, it's the Musashibo Dojo of Steadfast Dueling. Because, simply put, it's halfway across the globe. However, it's where Hiro - formerly Yuuko Musashibo - was born and primarily raised. It was where she was taught how to duel, how to defend herself, and so much more. However, something didn't click with Yuuko. The whole "Steadfast Dueling" ideal didn't quite appeal to her. It all came to a peak when a cousin of hers, about thirty years old, got sick and died. His last words still ring in her ears to this day.

"Life is short. Savor it."

She'll admit, Yuuko took the idea a bit too far in retrospect. Not happy with the typical Musashibo way of hunkering down in one spot and simply out-toughing everything else around them, Yuuko packed her sheet and left the dojo under cover of night, age 14 at the time. She knew somebody would look for her, but Yuuko had a plan. She cut her hair short, purchased colored lenses, and began bandaging her bust down. Along with these changes in appearance, Yuuko began wearing boyish clothes, and completed her disguise with a new name. From that day onward, she was Hiro Yamashiro, traveling duelist.

Hiro didn't know much, but damn if she couldn't duel. Although one may argue that her playstyle was too aggressive for the largely-defensive Superheavy Samurai archetype, Hiro's stuck to her guns for five years, and tournament prize money has funded her travels thus far. She's now come to Seadown, seeking out the greatest challenge of them all. Hiro aims to dethrone the Calisdo King, take his spot at the top of the city, then resume her travels in a more luxurious fashion before returning to defend the crown once a year.

[spoiler=Deck & Play Style]
Hiro uses a Superheavy Samurai deck. This archetype of EARTH Machine-Type monsters puts an emphasis on strong defenses and the ability to easily pump out Synchro Monsters to create and maintain a game where they're the one in control. The archetype has the unique trait of being one where using any Spell/Trap Cards is ill-advised; a "weakness" which is compensated for with the archetype's powerful monster effects and steadfast defenses. Some cards, such as the archetype's ace monster - Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo - allow the player to steal the opponent's Spell/Trap Cards temporarily, skirting around the restriction of the player not using any themselves.

Hiro puts a distinctly offense-centric spin on this archetype, more interested in using the ability to attack with high DEF values to overwhelm the opponent with sheer force, rather than sit idly and tank her way through whatever gets thrown at her. This has led her to use a faster, yet sub-optimal, variant of the archetype, which makes heavy use of the "Superheavy Samurai Soul" sub-archetype; a set of monsters that equip to the Samurai themselves to grant additional DEF points or other abilities.

[spoiler=Misc]
Duel Theme
Ace Monster Summoned Theme

I only just started at a late time due to having an idea for the deck and name, so I'll be updating with the more important facts later on (Such as Physical Description and Personality)

[spoiler='Noah Heliot']

Name: Noah Heliot

Physical Description: 

Personality:

Biography:

Deck: Noah runs a Geargia deck, which spams Rank Fours onto the opponent. The Rank Fours he uses don't have a general effect, but they have many different effects that could help him depending on the situation.
Play Style:  He uses card in it such as "Gold Gadget" and "Silver Gadget" so he can get his Rank Fours out as soon as possible, but also being able to use its second effect if he doesn't draw another machine monster for momentary defense. As well as using Xyz monsters such as "Castel" and "101: Silent Honor ARK" to get rid of the bigger problems, while the others help him get rid of smaller but still problems. While overall his deck does not have powerful attack, they make up for it in the effects he chooses for them; as it is a "Wait for the right moment and strike all at once" deck, he likes to make sure he has plays set up. However, he likes to rush things when they take a bit to long, which can result in a big opening for the opponent and resulting in a humiliating lost for Noah.

Custom Cards: N/A

Misc. Information:

So, uh...

I'm switching it up some.

[spoiler=The Heidt Man]

Name: Heidt "The Hype-Man". No records known of his last name. Though, with a name like that, it'd be hard to miss him.

Physical Description

[spoiler=Image]

150106_sacred_gunner_heidt_by_roy_sujant

[spoiler=Face + Physical Description Paragraph]

2ba9f24ffa9c7b8aedbd2a8d388986c313280580

Not being all that tall, Heidt stands at a flat 5'7", without any hat or boot, to boot. He weighs an average weight of a man his age and height, perhaps being a little on the skinny side, though by no means is he underweight. His skin's always glowing with health, though, and so are his gold eyes, when he can bear to open them, as he's nigh always smiling, resulting in his face having a naturally friendly, inviting demeanor. His regular clothes usually consist of a collared white shirt with a dress pocket, in which he usually stores a watch of some sort. Along with that, he sports brown, fitted jeans and white sneakers.

While dueling, however, he's known as "The Hype Man", or sometimes "The Dragon Wrangler", given his cowboy-like getup, and (of course) his deck. Yes, that armor you see on him is real-- though it makes his acrobatics less than stellar and getting up after taking a powerful attack hurts like the dickens, it's all to put on a brilliant show! That gun you see him brandishing is actually a custom built Duel Disk he had commissioned to fit with his theme. Those brown holsters you see on his thigh are deck boxes.

Personality:

[spoiler=Personality Paragraphs]

There are only ever really two words you need to describe the once-famous Heidt: bombastic, and antagonistic. Bombastic, of course, from his days as a Yu-Gi-Oh! announcer, and having such a personality was a must. Even so, he's a naturally loud person, his presence always known by all around him. There are few moments when he's NOT talking, and it seems that, just like the good ol' days, he relishes hearing his own voice. Perhaps a little vain of him to think so highly of his voice, but when you're Heidt, you don't care about things like that! You want to make the world appreciate your talents! Each and every (sometimes menial) one!

Though, not many would immediately associate antagonism with this bustling fellow, dueling tends to do that to a person. Though, unfortunately for Heidt (and the rest of the world), it's carried over QUITE heavily. A teaser to the end of time, Heidt's not one to fully get the concept of respect for another, and will tease them endlessly if he discovers even one thing that peeves them, even at the risk of his own safety. This reckless behavior's carried over into everything he does, as well, from dueling to gambling to stock holding. Which may be why, despite his reckless nature, he's intelligent enough to have someone ELSE handle his funds.

A final note: despite his aloof attitude, Heidt's no airhead. He knows what he's doing, and he knows it fully. Sure, he can't, uh, control it, but that's not what's important. After all, self-expression's something Heidt holds dearer to him than anything, besides his voice, perhaps. 

Biography

[spoiler=Biography Paragraphs]

Born a poor boy to a wench and a priest somewhere in Europe (as if he'd know), he was quickly picked up off the streets at the age of seven by a moderately rich Japanese man, who brought him home to raise, out of loneliness. Though at first suspicious, and actually planning on robbing the man, Heidt agreed. However, much to his surprise, it was beyond easy-- fun, even-- to talk to this older man, reaching the ripe age of 40 rapidly. He was kind, and listened, and quite empathetic. For all the years they spent together in Japan, Heidt could never wrap his head around why this kindly Japanese man would be alone like this.

One storming evening, he learned just why. It seemed that, despite his loneliness, the Japanese man had a reason to remain alone. Once a world-renowned actor, everywhere he went he was practically trampled by paparazzi. It had gotten so bad, that he even had to leave his fiance to keep her safe, and out of danger from paparazzi. Learning this, for once in his young life, Heidt felt quite bad for another. This was perhaps the first time his coal heart had truly cracked, revealing a glittering platinum beneath the dusty, corroded surface. Determined, he demanded his adoptive father teach him to act. Having no formal schooling prior to these demands, the Father quickly agreed, promising, also, to entertain the boy with not only knowledge of the arts, but of everything from science to mathematics-- everything he learned, he would pass on to his now-son.

For years, day after day, with only Sunday to relax, and enjoy religious leave with his father, Heidt studied. He was incredibly duteous, beyond determined to become a protege his Father could be more than proud of. Of course, there was a second reason why he was so interested in becoming an actor, more specifically, a Duel Announcer (Duel'taining had never really stuck with Heidt at a young age): he needed to become so bright of a star, so magnificent a person that he could outshine even his father; that naive hope came with another: that this fame would alleviate the pressure of the paparazzi on his Father, so he could pursue a normal life.

Years later, and Heidt had become a more than famous Duel Announcer-- perhaps one of the most well-known. Even those outside the Dueling community knew, and admired, him. Though, by this age, quite a bit had changed about Heidt. Any semblance of being humble had all but disappeared, replaced instead with a bottomless pool of confidence and energy-- a facade put on to make himself as overbearing as possible on the acting community.

One night, in hiding, the year before Heidt himself entered the Dueling Ring (under more than suspicious circumstances [to be explained in RP]), Heidt once again went to visit his Father's home in Japan, only to find a moving company at work removing all the furniture. Heidt was going to go ask them what was going on, but upon seeing his Father's old, but chipper smile, and fire re-lit in his heart, as the woman of his dreams lay upon his arm, Heidt quickly figured out. With a bittersweet grin, Heidt left, never saying a word to his Father. To this day, even as his fame grows more and more, and the paparazzi grows ever more annoying each day, Heidt refuses to talk with his Father: not out of spite, rather, out of concern. Going on 60, he couldn't have his old man and old lady experiencing that trauma again, especially at such an old age.

And so, after winning his first somewhat large tournament (roughly 40 contestants), Heidt decided it was about time for a vacation, of sorts. To a place he's been looking forward for more than a couple years of visiting: Seadown City. He'd always heard it was beautiful, and since it was a little out of the way of his usual venues (Europe and Japan), he figures it'll be a nice way to unwind. Plus, there's this tournament, or whatever, that's going on there. He isn't sure, at the moment, if he'll be participating, but it could be good for a change of pace.

Deck: He calls it "Flawless Victory", thanks to his deck's ability to constantly gain LP, though the correct term for it would be "Prime Material Dragon + Support, also, Hieratic Engine". Using the Hieratic Dragons as an engine to speed his deck up, he mostly focuses his efforts on getting out Prime Material Dragon, and eventually, its Xyz Evolution: Zenith Material Dragon-- also his boss monster. Though, he does also run some Rank 6 monsters, most of his Extra Deck being the generic Rank 6 toolbox, though he doesn't deviate from his love of LIGHT monsters.

Custom Cards

[spoiler=Imgur Album for the PMD Support]

Base Material Warrior
LIGHT - Level 1 - Warrior-type Monster
You can discard 1 card and pay 500 LP; Special Summon this card from your hand to your side of the field. You can only Special Summon 1 "Base Material Warrior" this way per turn. When this card is Special Summoned: you can add 1 "Prime Material Dragon" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand, and if you do, immediately Tribute Summon that card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard: draw 1 card, then take 1000 damage. You can only activate this effect of "Base Material Warrior" once per turn.
ATK 600/DEF 500

Nadir, the Material Wisp
LIGHT - Level 1 - Fairy-type Monster
If "Prime Material Dragon" is Tribute Summoned to your side of the field: you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-down defense position. When this card is flipped face-up: return 1 card on the field to its owner's hand, then take 1000 damage. You can only activate this effect of "Nadir, the Material Wisp" once per turn. While you control a face-up "Prime Material Dragon", this card's level is treated as 6.
ATK 1100/DEF 0

Prime Material Rhinos
LIGHT - Level 5 - Beast-type Monster
If you control a "Prime Material Dragon": you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During either player's turn: you can tribute this face-up card; all Level 6 LIGHT Dragon-type monsters you control gain 1500 ATK until the next End Phase. If you activate this effect during your opponent's turn: take 2000 damage. You can only activate each effect of "Prime Material Rhinos" once per turn.
ATK 2000/DEF 2000

Land of the Prime Dragon
Field Spell Card
This card can be treated as "Prime Material Dragon" at all times. When this card is activated: send 1 LIGHT monster from your Deck to the Graveyard whose card text lists "Prime Material Dragon" within it. You can add 1 Level 6 LIGHT Dragon-type monster from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, you take 1000 damage. You can only activate this effect of "Land of the Prime Dragon" once per turn. You can Tribute Summon "Prime Material Dragon" without Tributing. During the Standby Phase: you can destroy this card, but if you don't: you take 500 damage.

Verdue, the Material Monk
LIGHT - Rank 1 - Spellcaster-type (Xyz) Monster
2 Level 1 LIGHT Monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this monster by using 1 "Prime Material Dragon" you control as Xyz Material. (Xyz Material attached to a monster become Xyz Materials attached to this card.) If you Summon this monster this way, it cannot activate its effects this turn. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; add to your hand 1 Level 6 or lower LIGHT Dragon-type monster from your Deck, and if you do, take 1000 damage. This card cannot be destroyed by your opponent's monsters.
ATK 2000/DEF 2000

Zenith Material Dragon
LIGHT - Rank 6 - Dragon-type (Xyz) Monster
2 Level 6 LIGHT Monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this monster by using 1 "Prime Material Dragon" you control as Xyz Material. While all Xyz Materials attached to this card are LIGHT, this card cannot be destroyed or targeted by your opponent's monsters for battle or by card effects. Once per turn, you can negate a card or effect that would destroy a card(s) on the field, and then Special Summon 1 "Material" monster from your Graveyard. Any effect that would inflict damage to you increases your LP by the same amount, instead. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; until the end of the turn, it's treated as "Prime Material Dragon".
ATK 2800/DEF 2200

This space is reserved for any more custom cards, either added by myself, or given to me by the GM, or other players. This will NOT just house Custom Cards, however, and has the capacity to hold REAL cards too, if said cards were not part of Heidt's Deck at his entrance into the RP.

Number Cruncher
Normal Spell Card
When this card is activated: until the end of the turn, all monster's Levels become their original Levels, and Xyz Monster's Ranks are treated as Levels. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can banish this card from your Graveyard and target 1 face-up monster on the field; it loses 1 Level/Rank until the end of the turn. You can only activate 1 effect of "Number Cruncher" per turn, and only once that turn.

Nightmare Hand
DARK - Level 4 - Fiend-type Monster
When this card in your possession is destroyed by your opponent's card (by battle or by effect) and sent to the Graveyard: You can make your opponent send 1 monster from their Extra Deck to the Graveyard, then you can Special Summon 1 "Hand" monster from your Deck to the field, except for "Nightmare Hand".

Number 116: Gallant Hand
LIGHT - Rank 4 - Fairy-type (Xyz) Monster
2 Level 4 monsters
During either player's turn, you can detach 2 Xyz Materials from this card; your opponent cannot activate Spells or Traps during this turn's Battle Phase, also, the first monster effect they activate this turn becomes "Your opponent gains 1000 LP". When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 "Hand" monster from your Graveyard to the field.

Panthichor
LIGHT - Level 5 - Machine-type Monster
You can Special Summon this monster by tributing 1 monster you control whose Level equals this card's. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: you can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower LIGHT monster from your Graveyard, but it's banished during the End Phase. This card can attack your opponent directly using its DEF for damage calculation.
ATK 2300/DEF 1000

Snowflight Flynofrar
WIND - Level 3 - Winged Beast-type Monster
During either player's turn: you can discard this card; this turn, any damage you would take increases your Life Points by the same amount. This card can attack your opponent directly using its DEF for damage calculation.
ATK 1300/DEF 1000

Squatalar Dragon
DARK - Level 7 - Dinosaur-type Monster
(This card is always also treated as Dragon-type.) When this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect: Special Summon 1 Dinosaur-type monster from your Deck whose Level equals this card's level. That monster is banished during the End Phase. During your Standby Phase, you can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster from your hand. That monster is banished during the End Phase. This card can attack your opponent directly, but if it does, use its DEF for damage calculation. You can only activate 1 "Squatalar Dragon" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
ATK 2400/DEF 1000

Black Tyranno
EARTH - Level 7 - Dinosaur-type Monster
If the only cards your opponent controls are Defense Position monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly.
ATK 2600/DEF 1800

Jurrac Spinos
FIRE - Level 7 - Dinosaur-type Monster
When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "Spinos Token" (Dinosaur/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 300/DEF 0) in Attack Position to your opponent's side of the field.
ATK 2600/DEF 1700

(Optional) Play Style: It's mostly all about bringing out Prime Material Dragon, and working from there. He runs unconventional monsters like Galaxy Soldier and Cyber Dragon to give him tribute fodder, if he's got nothing left, but mostly, he'll be using the Hieratic strength and abilities to bring out Atum, who will bring out Prime Material, to bring out Zenith Material, on a good turn.

Misc. Information: If any. Favorite food, battle theme, etc.

[spoiler=Themes]

I've got a question, though: are Pendulums allowed? I've got a pretty sweet Dino Deck in the works that loves its Pendulums.

EDIT (10/27) - Added Heidt's appearance notes and his 3 themes
EDIT (10/28) - Heidt's done! I'll add cards to his deck every now and again from my pool of generics, but this is good as-is!

[spoiler=Support Main]
Name: Kagami Saito

[spoiler=Appearance]

PlzozSo.jpg
Kagami is a rather formal looking girl, standing at a height of 5’6” and having a toned yet slender body. Her black hair reaches halfway down her back, though she generally has it tied up into a ponytail. Nearsighted, though not cripplingly so, Kagami wears glasses most of the time, both to help her vision and to keep up a formal appearance. The girl tends to wear completely formal attire, having both dress pants and shirt on with a tie, tending to wear a formal jacket alongside it as well.

[spoiler=Personality]
Kagami does not seem to posses much in the way of self confidence. She constantly seems to think of herself in a way that is lesser to most other people, and often finds herself to be nothing special in comparison. She is not into arguing, pretty much assuming that the other side’s argument likely holds more weight. When it comes to competition, it never seems like she has a will to actually win, and tends to treat losing as though it were natural. Were she to win, while she would accept it she would believe that she either did not earn it, being apologetic about it, or that it was simply given to her. Despite this kind of outlook on things, she still tends to have fun in regards to competition regardless.

While Kagami seems to be incredibly envious of most others, thinking herself completely talentless, this is not so true. She seems to be incredibly adept at most things, and for the most part doesn’t even appear to be trying to reach this level. While this kind of downplaying could come off as her just being overly humble or condescending, it is more so that she is completely unaware of it and holds herself in such low regard to everyone else. She has a good deal of common sense, often knowing when something someone would do is likely bad, yet does not the feel the need to follow it if it contradicts the idea of those she believes are superior.

While Kagami never seems to try in regards for her own success, nor seems to care much about it, this is not true for others. Despite having an inferiority complex, it manifests itself not in an aggressive but more supportive way. Kagami possess an exceptional amount of patience and to match it, calmness. She is not easily worked up nor is she particularly accusatory towards people when they act in a rude or annoying fashion. Feeling inferior has given her an increased perception of people, and while this helps her understand people better, it also makes her good at finding ways to compliment them. She acts in a rather formal and cordial manner with most people, and acts in a generally friendly manner.

[spoiler=Biography]
The Saito family is one of extreme prestige and renown in its area of the world. Known not really for any one kind of area expertise, they are simply a family of geniuses that have each risen to high status in their respective fields. This created an overwhelming amount of expectations for all children born under the Saito house, and of course, Kagami was no different.

From an early age she was put through the same kind of rigors that all of her siblings prior had had to go through. She constantly looked up to them and their talents with envy and used it as a means to push herself harder and harder in an attempt to catch up. But eventually, she realized that despite her efforts they were still on a level that she couldn’t imagine reaching. While she was far younger and more inexperienced in life than them, being 8 at the time, Kagami’s envy turned not into hate towards them, but a feeling of emptiness to herself. She came to the conclusion that the reason they were so much better than her was not because of experience, but simply because she just wasn’t on the same level as everyone else. And because the only people she ever knew were complete geniuses, she thought that this applied to everyone in the world at large.

This caused a strange shift in Kagami’s actions. She stopped trying as hard in her studies and competitions, yet her results weren’t too affected. She stopped caring about her own success and her own real livelihood. Instead, she started focusing on other people. She started to take less care of herself and devote more of her time to aiding her siblings and other people she met when she could. Her parents started to be concerned with her overall lack of drive and after talking with her figured out her problem. So, in order to help her out and push her along, her parents that she needed to have someone to help see just how much wasted potential she had. And so, they hired a maid for her.

While having servers was nothing new, for any of the Saito’s, the thing that made Kagami’s stand out was that they were around the same age as her. The Saito parents had hoped that in showing Kagami someone of the same age but remarkably lower talent than her, would help her regain her drive. This, however, did the exact opposite. Kagami was fascinated with her new maid, Junko. She was a girl who came from absolutely having absolutely nothing. Someone who had no connections, no status and no prestige. Yet despite this they had now elevated themselves to the position of working under the Saito household. It was remarkable. The two ended up getting off to quite the rocky start, due to one’s pride and the other one being seemingly condescending despite being genuine in their comments, but over time they learned more about each other. Kagami started to become aware of Junko’s want to aspire to greater and greater things. She learned that she dreamed big and wanted nothing more than to get to the top of whatever it was she did. And so, instead of Junko allowing Kagami to become more successful, Kagami instead resolved to make Junko achieve her dreams.

The two grew to be friends over the years and with the talk of the tournament happening in Seadown City, it seemed an opportunity had finally arisen. Thinking this would be the perfect way to help Junko with achieving one of her big aspirations in life, Kagami did her best in trying to get her into said tournament. Though, due to it being strange for the maid of the family to enter alone, Kagami ended up having to sign up as well. With that out of the way, the duo then took off to Seadown City.

[spoiler=Deck]
Deck: Artifacts
A deck full of level 5 Fairy monsters. The artifacts themselves all are able to be played as Spell and Trap cards, with effects that only trigger on the opponent’s turn. This leads to Kagami having a much more passive style of dueling than most and tends to be far more reactive to her opponent then she is proactive with herself. Her deck, in addition to having the S/T monsters also has an assortment of generic fairy support and the extra deck is full of any number or any kind of Rank 5 monster.

Archived