Nintendo Switch

Flame Dragon

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering Tokyo Mirage Sessions, I fear that people are right to suspect that we'll mostly see characters from Shadow Dragon, Awakening, and Fates, but I'm hoping they mix it up.

Given how deep they went with their picks for Hyrule Warriors, I honestly think we'll see something similar with FE Warriors.

Wasn't really leaked. There's been a lot of pictures of the UI. Not widespread enough that everyone has seen them, but enough that you'd find them if you looked.

Someone compared it to something but I can't remember...

Also idk if they really meant you can set up a Japanese account on your NA Switch in NA.

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1r369yv2Uk

*sees guy on toilet*

Nintendo knows what we're all thinking.

Other best parts of that trailer:

Girl who's silently judging the guys playing 1-2-Switch and how dumb they look.

ChKEeZK.pngGV21jYO.png

Guy who isn't paying attention as his girlfriend seductively dances in front of him and then gives him a talk:

XeEH8zY.pngrFqfook.png

And of course the game that's definitely going to end up getting parodied to not be about shaking a wine bottle until it explodes:

AdFeFjn.pngi7T3dZh.png

• 2 weeks later...

People say like every YouTuber got one early and though I don't follow the absolute most popular ones (apart from MatPat and GameXplain), I still saw 4 of them.

Considering it's already been shown here on just the thumbnail or whatever of one of the videos, I'll say that I agree with one of them on how I probably won't use a Mii as my icon. Damn it is good to have options.

Archived