Overhaunted One (I Like Big Buildings and I Cannot Lie)

Black D'Sceptyr

BDS 10NF Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. 2nd card in my 10 Nights of Fright should be a...

BDS's 10 Nights of Fright begins today, where I debut 10 new spooky cards between now and Halloween. Also, I let you have a piece of the action too, as I will make my next card a certain type based on your input in my BDS Poll.

First up is King Boo this guy.

overhaunted_one_by_bdsceptyr-dals4kj.png

[spoiler=Overhaunted One: Errata]

LIGHT/Zombie-Type Xyz Effect Monster/Rank 1/0 ATK/? DEF :iconygocardplz:

Lore: 2 Xyz Monsters whose original DEF is 0
While this card is face-up on the field or in the Graveyard, all face-up monsters on the field or in the Graveyard are also treated as Zombie-Type monsters in addition to their original Types. This card gains 2000 DEF for each of its Xyz Materials. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can destroy as many Spell/Trap Cards you control as possible (min. 1) and send 1 Rank 9 or lower Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck to this Graveyard; this card's name is treated as the sent monster's name, also it gains that monster's effects. These changes last until the End Phase.

Because Ghostricks Skull Servants SPYRALs didn't have enough ways to abuse Xyz Summoning. OF COURSE.    

Anyways, let the reviews and revelry come in dual abundance today.

BDS, signing off.

This is friggin adorable, I'd play it just because that. I really need that image if you happen to know where you got it ^^

Anyway, I think having a walking zombieworld is an effect I'd like to see more often. Also the ditch effect is pretty cool, though it feels like the effect is sort of punishing me for using S/T. I know you could use ones that don't mind being destroyed, but it seems pretty limiting. 

This is friggin adorable, I'd play it just because that. I really need that image if you happen to know where you got it ^^

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58868840

Anyway, I think having a walking zombieworld is an effect I'd like to see more often. Also the ditch effect is pretty cool, though it feels like the effect is sort of punishing me for using S/T. I know you could use ones that don't mind being destroyed, but it seems pretty limiting. 

Limit's to keep the thing from being the proto-Xyz pipeline without equalzing cost, like Tellarknight Tolemaeus used to be. Also, as Crooked Cook's use in Ancient Gears and  Zodiac Beasts shows, self destruction is a combo-STARTER in the meta these days, anyways. I may change this card up a bit though. Thank you for the input.

Archived