Achmed's Suicide Bomber Card Contest(Open/3-4 members)

Greetings, infidel slime. As you may know, the Halloween Event is coming to close, although judging from the activity from the Monsters, myself included, I highly doubt the event even started. I swear, this has been the most uneventful event I have ever seen, and I've seen an AA meeting. Anyway, to attempt to salvage whatever is left, I have decided that since I suck at my terrorist job, I am in need of some assistance from you. For the reward, depending on your preference, you shall create me a card with an effect that causes mass destruction. Something I can use myself to deal with my little problem. The contest begins as soon as four participants join, or at least three. The card must not only destroy monsters your opponent controls, but at the cost of destroying monsters you control. Something more along the lines of Dark Hole or Black Rose Dragon rather than Raigeki or Evilswarm Exciton Knight.

Event Ends 10/31/2016 at 11:00 PM EST

Contest: Create a card that destroys multiple monsters on the field on both sides of the field.

[spoiler=Grading Scale]

Destructiveness: X/20

Balance: X/10

Creativity: X/10

[spoiler=Prize]

1st- my hint or 3,000 points

2nd- 2,000 points

[spoiler=Participants]

1. JamesMuddy

2. Lung Tien

3. YCMaker's Not Dead

4.BrenTenkage

5.Tyreian

I will have you know that i participated and hosted quite a few events myself. and it is none of our faults that dueling network has been abolished either. Or that the site decided to kill itself exactly as we were planning to implement the original event, delaying it nearly a week.

As for myself, would it be acceptable for a monster to enter such a tournament?

[spoiler=Card]

Terminal Zero

Level 8/DARK/Machine/Effect

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Cannot be Special Summoned, except by its own effect. If your opponent's LP is at least 3000 higher than yours, and the only monster you control is a Machine-Type monster: You can destroy that monster you control; Special Summon this card. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can target 1 monster on the field, except a "Terminal Zero": Destroy it, and if you do, both players take damage equal to its ATK.

0/0

It's all about destroying stuff :/

So here is my entry and the story behind it, I don't expect to win but hey figured I'd pull this out

[spoiler= click me]

K11ASen.jpg

So the story behind this is that this is apart of my meme set of cards. A set based on the internet, and virus's run rampant and when you get one who knows what will happen when you get one. This one either is really good or really bad for everyone, either destroying important monsters or worse taking out a huge chunk of life, heck worst case you both lose 4000 lifepoints. I think a cyber terrorist would love this chaotic card that punishes busting facedown traps or spells.

[spoiler Big Card]Afk7rM1.png

Lore:  Once per turn, during the Battle Phase: You can discard a card; if you do, each player chooses a card they control of the same card type as the discarded card and sends that chosen card to the Graveyard. At the beginning of each player's Standby Phase; that player takes damage equal to the number of cards in his or her Graveyard x 200.

Atk: 2000 Def: 2500

[spoiler=Blast Archwizard]

ayyQnSA.jpg

3 Spellcaster-Type monsters.
While this card has 2 or more Xyz materials attached, it cannot be destroyed by Battle or by Card Effects. Once per turn, you can detach all Xyz materials attached to this card: Destroy all other monsters on the field, and if you do, you cannot declare an Attack for the rest of this turn. Once per turn, if you control no other monsters, you can target 1 Warrior or Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard, attach it to this card as an Xyz material.

ATK1400/DEF1400

Results

[spoiler=Terminal Zero]

First off, where am I summoning this from? My hand? My graveyard? Where? As for the effect, being a quick effect does make this a more worrying threat, but with no ATK or DEF, just keeping this card on the field becomes the problem. However, this does do a lot of destroying pretty much every turn with burn damage that makes it useful, until it burns you to death, but as a terrorist, I know what it’s like to damage others at the expense of your own life.

Destructiveness: 16/20

Balance: 8/10

Creativity: 7/10

Total: 31

[spoiler=Big Crunch]

You put absolutely no thought into that! I KILL YOU! Though, I can say that it certainly does do what I said I wanted it to do. However, with everything being able to survive field nukes and floating from them, this is a problematic effect that can result in cheap OTKS.

Destructiveness: 20/20

Balance: 1/10

Creativity: 0/10

Total: 21

[spoiler=Chaotic Internet Virus]

With a lot of effect removal like MST and Twin Twister, this is bound to get its effect off certainly, especially when you can destroy it yourself for a free Icarus Attack that can be teched in anything. However, in a format where freaking everything gets its effect off in the graveyard, this could be a bit of a problem. Though, since you cannot flip it to pop two monsters it seems a bit fairer. The burn damage does put in more work late game than the destroying two monsters effect. Since it also forces you to kill your own monsters, it does also serve as a great suicide bomber card.

Destructiveness: 14/20

Balance: 6/10

Total: 27

[spoiler=Traiel, Ruin Walker]

This is more of a sideboard card for mirror matches, to be honest. I cannot see a situation in which you can main deck this card and use it. Sending cards to the graveyard does not destroy, so I am already disappointed in you. However, you are more likely to kill yourself before your opponent with this, so you got me back in. You are essentially losing two cards and LP to make your opponent lose one card and take damage. With 2000 ATK, this can also put in work itself to make your opponent take more damage than you do.

Destructiveness: 12/20

Balance: 7/10

Total: 26

[spoiler=Blast Archwizard]

Okay, can you people please post smaller cards? That isn’t a card. It’s a freaking screensaver! Anyway, this is essentially Evilswarm Exciton Knight with a different name and more requirements to summon, so I can thank you for that. Being able to destroy all other monsters on the field certainly is handy. Though it doesn’t destroy itself, so I am once again disappointed. Wait, it’s able to recycle itself for even more destruction? Thank you. Of course though, you have to protect it for a while to get the protection, though destroying everything is far better than protection. The best kind of protection is everything dead, after all.

Destructiveness: 18/20

Balance: 6/10

Creativity: 5/10

Total: 29

The winner is JamesMuddy with Terminal Zero. Second place is Lung Tien with Blast Archwizard. James, would you like the hint or points?

Archived