The Infinate Skyscraper game

DEStroyer of worlds!

A game I found another forum I thought was interesting, each person posts a floor number and a descirption of the room, the next person posts the floor above

RULES

One floor per post.

No consecutive posts

A floor may not modify previous or future floors.

Struts are invincible.

Don't destroy the funking Elevator.

You may NOT skip floors, YOU CANT GO FROM FLOOR 200 TO funking 500 IN A SINGLE POST.

Pop culture referances are encouraged

Floor G: A flairly normal respetion with an elevador and stairs going up and down, it is immidiatly obvious that the basement floors won't be explored.

Floor 4: the first room for correcting floor numbers, I't just a blank room with a four in the middle, on this four it says "YCMaker's Not Dead forgot about Floor 1", whatever that means.

ground floor is floor one for most places in Murica. so sue me.

Floor 5: this floor seems almost normal, but there's something that's just off about it; it might have something to do with the fact that there are two floor 4's in this Hotel.

Yeah, it's either marked "G" or "1" in America for ground floors; the European model considers G as "0" and move up. Desman's from Australia, so assuming we're using the latter convention.

(It would probably help if the model were mentioned because of different styles, but w/e)

-----

Floor 6 (7, if we decide to use the American model): The amount of MLG references due to Dark Law cannot be ignored on this floor. All of the walls here are literally "420 blaze it" or dank memes.

Yeah, that's a fair compromise. Slightly more work, but it should ease confusion, given the differences in naming floors amongst countries. (I know Hawaiian decides to use the European standard, but I haven't seen that used here)

Floor 9 (10): Contains a wide variety of grandfather clocks, and the only sounds you hear on this floor are ticking from the clocks. In other words, it's very quiet.

Floor 11 (12): An empty void, interrupted only by the tiny pinpricks of light that are probably stars. Despite the elevator seemingly opening into space, it is possible to breath just fine, as well as walk . It's recommended that you don't walk too far away, though; wouldn't want to get lost...

Floor 12 (13): Contains a large conference room where every structural engineer in the world comes in and complains about how the laws of statics and dynamics are being broken in this building. Don't come on this floor unless you want to see a bunch of PhD's trying to screw their heads over how this building isn't breaking. 

Can I throw my advisor and my [current] statics professor in here now; kthxbai. (They'd have a nice long conversation)

P.S. I'm a CEE major, so yeah (even though I hate the coursework half the time, and it's going to get a lot worse)

Floor 13 (14): The elevator doors do not open all the way on this floor. It's really dark, and the ceiling and floor have been clawed open in a number of places, sparking wires dangling from above. A pair of red eyes, low to the ground, one half-shut and the other wide open, stare at you lazily, and the whole hallway purrs as the doors close again.

Floor 17 (18): One of the very few floor you have to walk though to continue going up as the first elevator finishes at this floor and the next elevator is on the other side of the room, and It's full of things that want to kill you and your biggest fears... Good Luck!

oh sheet. is that a doctor who reference? duuuude.

best show.

Floor 18 (19): A floor with a hall that spirals towards the center, where the wall has a sign that says "Praise Helix"

Floor 24 (25): A floor filled with misc. logic this is where YCM city is, along with a small cottage people keep appearing in that only has I bed, the cowcow kingdom, a news tower filled with random news, a hill, and a tower that looks like it never ends, you also can't see the roof or floors...

Archived