PpN7YNK.jpg

The Wicked King Nemesis

DARK - Level 12 - Fiend-type (Fusion) Monster

"The Wicked Eraser" + "The Wicked Dreadroot" + "The Wicked Avatar"

Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned any other way, except by this card's effect. While this card is in the Graveyard: you can banish 3 monsters whose names are "The Wicked Eraser", "The Wicked Dreadroot", and "The Wicked Avatar" from your field or hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You can only use this effect of "The Wicked King Nemisis" once per duel. This card's summon and effects cannot be negated. All other monsters on the field have their ATK and DEF reduced to 0 and their effects negated (even if this card is face-down) until this card leaves the field. This card gains ATK equal to the amount of cards your opponent controls and that are in their Graveyard x500. Negate the activated effects of Spell/Trap cards that target this card on the field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard or is banished from the field: shuffle all other cards in both player's hands, Graveyards, fields, and that are banished into the Deck. Then both players draw 5 cards.

ATK 0/DEF 0

- - - - -

yay

generic anime boss monster is a GO

CnC Papi's

Wow, I like the idea that if this card leaves the field, the duel will basically restart. Also, although it is

super strong, it is balanced by being able to be destroyed by mirror force or dark hole. Finally, when it

leaves the field, "all other cards are shuffled in the deck", is this card included or not?

A bit too strong I'd say, though it definitely is a lot better than the other direction it could've gone, looking at your Armityle. First off, there's no point in putting "this car'd summon... cannot be negated" as this card is Fusion Summoned. That means the player can't negate it summon, as this card must be summoned by using cards like "Polymerization", so they'll have to negate "Polymerization" not the summon of this card, as they'll miss timing otherwise. I think the only scenario where this isn't the case is "Fusion Gate" but I could be wrong about that. The revival effect is decent, and I prefer those to just making the card "unaffected by other cards' effects". That said, as the person above me pointed out, it'd shuffle itself into the Extra Deck before that effect resolves, and also, it can't banish them from the Graveyard, which is pretty annoying. The Skilldrain combined with the complete effect negation is complete overkill, if it was something like, when this card is summoned, negate the effects of all monsters on the field and reduce their ATK to 0, that might be okay, but as is, with how dependent decks are on their monsters to be used to advance their game state, it'd just cripple everything, that's why Qlis were so powerful. Though, I guess the Paleozoic match-up would be kind of funny. That effect seriously is too powerful though, I mean just look at Rainbow Neos, while that card has much more searching power, it's still consistent enough, and if people found a consistent way to put out this card, it'd end duels pretty quick, especially with that ridiculous ATK gain. I mean unless you're playing against Gren Maju de Ezia/Necroface, your opponent's likely going to have 10 cards in their Graveyard when turn 1 ends, and well that's game right there. I do like how you attempted to mix their effects together, I'd suggest nerfing them all a bit, as it seems a bit excessive. I think with a bit of tweaking it could be a fun card.

It wouldn't, however, as it states that "all OTHER cards," which means that it inherently excludes itself-- however, a second copy of it would indeed be shuffled back. So, no, it wouldn't shuffle itself back into the Deck. And that's the idea of the card: to shut down your opponent's plays. You're fighting a God above a God that has to be summoned by your running the Wicked Gods in your Deck. The payoff of SOMEHOW bringing this card out better be good, otherwise what would be the point in making this thing? Also, considering how this card's supposed to be the Wicked God's version of Horakhty, the Creator of Light, it only makes sense that it'd be a (almost literal) game ender.

The reason that I didn't give it the Creator of Light's ability is that irl the 3 Wicked Gods aren't anywhere as powerful as their Egyptian Counter parts, sans the Eraser vs. Slifer matchup, but even then, Slifer's on field effect is better than Eraser's (though the field wipe is nice).

Though, yeah, I see how the ATK gain is ridiculous. I'm gonna tone it down to half of what it was. that way, it's a manageable card when it comes out, vs. being a Fusion version of Horakhty.

Archived