The Seven Deadly Sins: Prophecy [Interest Check/OOC Thread In Progress]

The Seven Deadly Sins: Prophecy

Opening Theme: Seven Deadly Sins Season 2: Opening Theme

Seventeen years had past since vampires had resurfaced into the world, and the Holy Knights continue to serve and protect the kingdom of Britannia. Founded by Launsolet Zukebeth and answering directly to Queen Nina Aphion, the Holy Knights act as Britannia's elite military force, fighting off any who dare threaten Britannia's reign over the world and attempt to take that reign for themselves. In recent years, however, something had become amiss, and dark forces seem to have had a hand in warping the mindset of all the Holy Knights. A few select individuals now regard them as corrupt as a result. However, civilization continues to deliberately pay no mind to this hidden terror, for the most part.

Many prophets have tried but failed to convince Britannia that things were happening behind the scenes, and one had even made multiple attempts to reach out to the populace, only to achieve becoming a personal thorn on Queen Nina's side. In fact, it was Queen Nina that ordered this specific prophet, a tall dark-skinned woman with red eyes who would commonly reside in the mountain range near Ghostreach, to be detained and brought in so she could "speak to her in person". Of course, Queen Nina had scheme something entirely different for the prophet that had annoyed her so much, but she kept that to herself.

In any case, the mission was handed down to three Holy Knights, who'd set about evacuating the citizens of Ghostreach before going ahead to explore the mountain range, in case they were to meet resistance from the prophet. Unfortunately for them, the prophet had located them before they could set about any plans. One of them had panicked as a result, and the other tried to fight her off but was defeated. The prophet fought off another couple of apprentices, but would've died if not for the interference of one of the Seven Deadly Sins, who effortlessly fended off her attackers, and healed her of the injuries that she'd sustained from the fight for her life.

The Seven Deadly Sins are warriors of all different races, who had chanced upon each other three years ago, and banded together on an adventure. There were many trials ahead of them in which they had to work together to overcome, including the arrival of a powerful Grey Demon who was brought forth unto the world through unknown means. However, since parting ways, they had their own individual troubles with the civilians of Britannia, which were bad enough for Queen Nina to approve of warrants for their individual arrests. Now the Seven Deadly Sins find themselves travelling to Ghostreach from different angles and for different reasons, only to see that it appear as though it had been completely abandoned. They would soon meet with the prophet... and everything would be explained.

SOME GROUND RULES

1. Follow all the YCM Rules. In the unlikely event that you don't know what they are, you can find them here.
  2. I have final say at all times.
  3. Since Muddy is my co-host, he has second-to-final say at all times. Only I get to disobey him if I feel it warranted for w/e reasoning; the rest of you stay in line like good little scrubs
  4. Violence, sexual material and offensive language cannot exceed PG-16 under any circumstances
  5. Dedication to the RP is important. Posts are excepted to be made by each player on a weekly basis at the very least. Should such actions be necessary, I reserve the right to shove characters along the plot, steal control of them or even outright kill them.
  6. Have some well regulated fun... the best kind :]

You have a decent a selection of races to choose from. You can be...

A plain old human

A giant

A fairy

A vampire

Possibly a demon.

I'll only allow one demon at the very most, so if you want it, prove to me that you can make an app worthy of it. My co-host and I will decide among ourselves which the best app is out of those that took a stab at making the demon, and everyone else who took a stab at it may have to make their app again from scratch. If the demon happens to be a Holy Knight, they will get to be the leader of the whole faction, which in turn earns their role as the main antagonist for the whole RP.

Goddess are also a race, but they're too strong, so no you don't get to be one.

The girl must be human, but apart from that she can be anything. You can make her a princess that had ran away from the king (or queen) to find the Deadlys and ask for their forgiveness on their behalf, you can make her a prophet who the rest of the city either ignore or laugh/scoff at her warnings of doomsday being upon them, you can make her a holy girl who senses innocence in the Deadlys (or the will to redeem themselves if they were the dicks), or you can make her a simple tavern keeper from out of town just trying to make ends meet when all of a sudden a specific Deadly just happens to pop in for some food or a beverage or somewhere to crash for the night. Or perhaps you have another occupation in mind for the girl, in which case you'll have to let me know. The choice is yours, but keep in mind that the anime already did the princess route to an extent.

The girl will be a one of, as will be each of the Seven Deadlys. So I'll have a rule in place that stops people from having more than one so no-one gets greedy with them. Knock yourselves out in the Holy Knight department though, if that's what you want.

The marks for each Sin are as follows:

The Boar Sin of Gluttony

The Dragon Sin of Wrath

The Fox Sin of Greed

The Goat Sin of Lust

The Grizzly Sin of Sloth

The Lion Sin of Pride

The Serpent Sin of Envy

I'll keep track of reserves down below. In case two RPers try to take the same Sin, the better app will get it. But don't try to reserve Sloth. Sloth is mine. You should also know that I'll probably wind up giving the slot for the girl to my co-host.

Oh, and there maybe a Skype Chat for it.

But anyway, that be a fine enough description for what you're in for. Hopefully I have enough interests checked for this to work :/

[spoiler=Reserves Thus Far:]None

Lust is still available for those that don't have a sin already

[spoiler=App Sheet (since why not?):](Headshot goes here. Optional)

(Quote goes here. Optional)

Personal Information
Name: (Derp :P)

Gender: Male/Female (Traps and reverse traps are acceptable here. The girl must be female because derp.)

Race: Human/Giant/Fairy/Vampire/Demon (I only want one Demon, and out of those that take a stab at making it, the best app will get it. The Holy Knights don't actually have to be humans if you'd like one of a different race, but the girl does have to be human.)

Age: (You might want to be realistic with humans, but the other races can live for several hundred years, even more than a thousand. The longest anyone's lived for in this setting is 3000+)

Allegiance: The Seven Deadly Sins/Holy Knights (The girl would be sided with the Seven Deadlys ofc.)

Mark: (Only applicable for the Seven Deadlys. Please remove if you're applying for the girl or a Holy Knight.)

Appearance: (Spoiler please. Pics are perfectly fine to add, but even if you use one, please write a 4 line min. description to go with it.)

Personality: (Spoiler please. I'll like about 10 lines at the very least, though I'd be willing to let a personality of say... 9 lines slide? Perhaps? It'll depend on how eager I am to get this thing up and running.)

Biography: (Spoiler please. 6 lines should be fine as a minimum for the bio. If you're applying for the girl, I'm gonna have to slave drive you a bit and double that minimum to 12, since she's integral to the plot. Bios for the Seven Deadlys should mention the crime that the queen had pinned each one with and what the real story behind it was, and bios for the Holy Knights should mention the reason they'd signed up to be one, and may mention their thoughts on the Holy Knights being corrupted... assuming they're aware of it.)

Combat Information
Rank: (Applicable for Holy Knights only. Diamond Rank is the strongest, followed by Platinum, then Sapphire, then Ruby, then Emerald, then Crystal. You can also use Apprentice as your rank, which puts you below Crystal. Apprentices are still pretty strong though (*cough*Twigo*cough*))

Sacred Treasure: (Applicable for the Seven Deadlies only. This is basically your weapon, and it also gives you the ability to use one of your techniques in particular. Give it a cool-sounding name and a description of at least a couple lines and you're good to go.)

Weapon of Choice: (Applicable for Holy Knights only. You could have your Holy Knight be a baller and uses his or her fists and feet. If you want to go that route, then put N/A for this field.)

Ability: (If you're applying for one of the Deadlys, then you might want to have your ability relate to the Sin to at least some extent. For example, an ability that requires charging up in order to be used can fit the Sloth Sin rather well. As with the Sacred Treasure for the Deadlys, give it a cool-sounding name and a description of at least a couple lines and you're good to go.)

Techniques: (In the 7DS series, abilities can be further broken down into individual techniques. You may have up to... let's say 7.)

Physical Traits: (Most common for other races, your character may have achieved feats that are separate from their ability. Think along the lines of Diane's enhanced strength and endurance. You may have up to 4 traits, since that seems to be the most common amount.)

Miscellaneous Information

(All the miscellaneous stuff goes here. Set it up however you usually do; I don't mind.)

[spoiler=Accepted Apps]The Seven Deadly Sins

Envy: Lorelei Darkmoon (Yui)

Gluttony: Newyn (Skaia)

Greed: Aeden Nightshade (Chaos)

Pride: Cyanthrax (Rep)

Sloth: Megoshi Sagara (Yours Truly)

Wrath: Ryouga (Sai)

The Girl: Anastasia Violet (Muddy)*

Holy Knights

Giradin Zukebeth (Yours Truly)*

Ivar Kagex (Muddy)*

Lira Sorex (Yui)

Spectra Nightshade (Yours Truly)

Tora Kiba (Sai)

[spoiler=Aeden Nightshade - The Gambling Fairy of Greed]

L2mOJyl.png

"To the winner...go the spoils."

x393wz.jpg

Personal Information

x393wz.jpg

Name: Aeden Nightshade

Race: Fairy

Allegiance: The Seven Deadly Sins

Mark: The Fox's Sin of Greed

[spoiler=Appearance:]

asrcxEN.jpg

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 105 lbs

Aeden's general appearance is depicted above, with his twin daggers, Last Rites, on either side of his waist in their individual sheathes. His pointy fairy ears are usually hidden underneath his long hair, but they can be seen poking out slightly among the silverish white hair, especially if your looking for them. Aeden's fairy wings are hidden underneath his little cloak/duster/whatever and he only shows them off when he absolutely needs to. As for his Fox's Sin of Greed tattoo, Aeden keeps it hidden underneath the cloth wrappings on his left wrist and forearm.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Personality:]

At first glance, all people would think is that Aeden is like other fairies, and they would be correct. While knowing about something foreign as greed, Aeden is still a typical fairy at heart. He tries to help out others as much as he can, giving the old goody two shoes approach...but then again, that's what he tries to do. When this isn't an option, he resorts to his other tricks...violence and scare tactics. This is where his assassination skills come into play, in where he does his best to torture a person. But him doing this is quite slim.

Aeden, while being the Fox's Sin of Greed, isn't as greedy as one would think, at least not anymore. When Aeden first started down this road of greed, he was as greedy as they come, only wanting things for himself. However, with working with Lorelei, he's come to learn to use his greed for others as well...and especially for Lorelei and her envious self. Despite this, Aeden is a very caring person when it comes to his allies and even his sister Spectra. Not only this, Aeden will tend to keep his greedy impulses in check if the situation requires it.

Whether in a fight or playing a friendly gamble, the fairy treats them both with a fierce determination and focus, wanting to win at all costs. To the winner go the spoils, that's his way of thinking.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Biography:]

"It's strange...I never knew this was a lifestyle I could lead...and all it took was the meeting of her."

Aeden lived in the Fairy King's Forest, leading a normal life (normal at least for a fairy). However, it was a life that he found was lacking something. For the life of him, he couldn't figure it out and not even the normal activities his old friends and he once did before never filled the void of it. It was at this point, he began to slowly drift apart from the Fairy Clan and this definitely began to worry his sister Spectra...but that's when fate worked in a new mysterious way.

It was fate, at least Aeden thought it was, that brought her to the Fairy King's Forest. Seeing a young woman on the ground, injured quite a bit, he took her to his and Spectra's home and began to help treat the wounds by the use of some medicinal herbs...after all, it was something that a fairy would do. This was the day he met Lorelei...a vampire. However, unlike many others, including Spectra, who would've found a way to kick the vampire out of his home and even out of the forest, Aeden surprisingly kept her around...wanting to hear about the world beyond the forest. And as he heard the vampire speak, he learned new things...one of these being something that fairies knew nothing about at all: greed.

Something about the word greed and even how it was explained to him, it intrigued him so much. And when it came time for Lorelei to leave the forest, he left everything behind and accompanied her, being a bit greedy and wanting more out of his life...be this just in wanting more in life or just materialistic things. And thus, a duo was born and within ten years, the fairy and the vampire became a team of greedy and envious people...to which one would say what they wanted and the other would find ways to get it...either by stealing or by gambling.

However, on the last three years during their ten years of knowing one another, Aeden and Lorelei came in contact with five other individuals with some incredible abilities. It was here, Aeden became acquainted with the group that would be known as the Seven Deadly Sins, with him being among their ranks as the Fox's Sin of Greed. The Seven Deadly Sins had a great run...but all good things never last forever....

As Aeden being a thief, he was pinned with a crime that befit the style of a thief...stealing the queen's royal crown jewels. Rather than hear the fairy out, they tried him for an arrest. However, he found out later that it wasn't him that stole the jewels...but another thief that the queen hired to frame Aeden. So that day he was put in prison, he broke out and left the city.

x393wz.jpg

Combat Information

x393wz.jpg

Sacred Treasure:

Last Rites

(The daggers on the left)

A twin pair of daggers that would fit any of the style of any given thief. They allow Aeden to strike swiftly and in a manner as to incapacitate or even assassinate.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Ability:]

Sleight of Hand - Where are your eyes looking? Aeden uses Sleight of Hand to steal many items and in some occasions abilities and add them to his arsenal, an ability so befitting to a thieving fairy. However, there are two limitations for this ability that Aeden keeps in mind at all time:

• In the range of abilities stolen by Sleight of Hand, Aeden is only allowed to use one ability at a time. If he chooses to steal another ability, he will lose the other ability that he stole prior.
  • In the range of items, if Aeden steals the weapons or equipment owned by a Holy Knight or even one of the Deadly, it returns to their rightful owner the instant he is finished with it.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Physical Traits]

As a fairy, Aeden comes equipped with the abilities fairies hold:

• Levitation - They also possesses the ability to levitate and are capable of flight. They have demonstrated great skill in using it and are able to move quickly through the air. Levitation of surrounding objects and people has also been demonstrated.
  • Heart Reading - Fairies are able to see into the hearts of humans and discern whether their intentions are pure. A fairy can still read a heart even if one were to erase their own presence.
  • Longevity - The average lifespan of a Fairy is between 1000 to 1500 years. They do not appear to physically age and they never suffer from illness. Even after death their bodies do not decompose and rot.

Fortuna's Luck - You've got to know when to hold them...and when to fold them. Aeden, during his time with Lorelei, has learned the craft of gambling and how to play the games to win. As a thief, he has trained his eyes to pick up on the small things in the middle of a game. Not only this, a use of his Heart Reading ability could also help him in a situation and improve his luck. Would it be considered cheating? Aeden thinks of it more along the lines of...tipping the wheel of fortune in his favor.

x393wz.jpg

[spoiler=Techniques:]

• Bluff - A technique that allows Aeden to disorient his opponent. One where he approaches his target, drops one of his daggers and immediately claps in front of the target's face, which disorients the target for a short moment. However, the moment is long enough for Aeden to swiftly grab his second dagger and either incapacitate his target...or assassinate them. However, to do this, Aeden must fulfill three conditions: 1. Must have two weapons, 2. Must be going up against a pro, and 3. The target must either know the fear of death or is the most willful of people.
  • Backdoor - A technique that allows Aeden to temporary turn invisible for at least five minutes. This allows him to sneak up on his targets much easier and undetected.
  • Roulette - A technique that allows Aeden to steal up to ten weapons at a time within a fifty mile radius and have them spinning around him, in such a manner as a roulette wheel. With this, Aeden can use each of the weapons individually, but once they are used, they will leave the wheel.
  • Fold - N/A
  • Jackpot - N/A
  • Royal Flush - N/A
  • Ace of Spades - N/A

x393wz.jpg

x393wz.jpg

Aeden's Theme (Alternative) | Battle Theme (Alternative)

Voice Actors: Johnny Yong Bosch (ENG) | Takeshi Kusao (JP)

• Aeden's name means the following: Aeden - It's origins are Irish based and means "fire", implying "born of fire", Nightshade - A plant related to the potato, typically having poisonous black or red berries. Several kinds of nightshade have been used in the production of herbal medicines.
  • Out of all the Seven Deadly Sins, Aeden is more close to Lorelei because of knowing her longer.
  • The physical trait, Fortuna's Luck, is a reference to the goddess of fortune and the personification of luck in the Roman religion, as well as the one in control of the Wheel of Fortune.
  • The quote that is beside Fortuna's Luck happens to be a portion of the chorus from the song "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers.
  • The seven techniques that Aeden has at his disposal, their naming scheme comes from either games or gaming elements of games that one can gamble and bet on.
  • Aeden's technique, Bluff, is based on the Clap Stunner that was used in the anime/manga Assassination Classroom.

@Chaos: Some SDS know-how would be nice; my own SDS is a little rusty cause it's been a long time since I watched the anime, so I don't know how much I could help on my own. But if I get myself a more knowledgeable co-host, you should be able to RP just fine despite not knowing anything. I've simplified the plot just enough so people can dive in without knowing much about the franchise, but there will be a thing or two that may co-host and I will let you know of beforehand.

Speaking of which, I will need someone to step up as co-host before I'd have the confidence to make this a full OOC Thread. Being stuck with the girl might not sound appealing, but what she lacks in power, she'll make up for in importance towards the Seven Deadlys as a whole.

My Apps

[spoiler=Megoshi Sagara, The Cursed Maiden with a Fatal Fatigue]bOh0xWa.png
"*yyyyyyyaaaaaaawwwwwnnnn* I'm sooo sleepy. Can't I just rest for a little longer?"

Personal Information
Name: Megoshi Sagara
Race: Giant
Allegiance: The Seven Deadly Sins
Mark: The Grizzly Sin of Sloth
[spoiler=Appearance:]Although her height of 820cm (26' 11") may sound impressive, Megoshi can actually be easily outheightened by other giants and giantesses. She dislikes giving her weight in public, and dodges any questioning about it by saying that it's rude to ask, but one should know Megoshi is stockily built even for a giantess, and her BWH ratio is 200-135-151 if measured in inches and 508-343-384 if measured in centimeters. The irises of her aquamarine eyes seem to have clouded over, and her top eyelids almost always cover a good portion of the eyes, giving her a half-awake feel. Megoshi also has silver grey hair with a single ponytail that is off to the left side. She wears a heavy robe that covers the top half of her body whilst keeping her legs exposed and, for extra security, she wears a skirt and panties underneath, as well as sandals on her feet. Megoshi's mark can be found on the left shoulder blade on her back, and it, like one would expect, appears to resemble a grizzly bear.

3ffbcd2436b304b127a695981bca87163740a4c8

[spoiler=Personality:]Out of all the things that could possibly cross Megoshi's mind, the thing that tends to cross it most often is that she "needs more sleep". Her lethargy can be read all over her face, and she's so heavily affected by it that she could've slept for 18 hours one day and feel as though she only had 3. As such, she can often be found lolling her head forward, backward or to the side in the slightest of manners in an attempt to keep herself awake. Megoshi's voice has a dreamy, half-awake feel to it that is exquisite to hear; even her moans sound beautiful to listen to. She daydreams a lot too, and can even space out completely in certain instances and nod off to sleep without warning. However, should anything threaten to end her life, or that of someone she cherishes highly for that matter, Megoshi can actually be startled into full vigilance and take decisive action, and will do anything and everything to ensure her and/or her friends' safety.

Any kind of activity from Megoshi can be enough to discourage her mind from "switching off" for the time being... except walking or running. In fact, there are several reasons why she doesn't like to run, excluding the fact that she'd rather sleep. One reason is personal; her breasts bounce heavily whenever she's running, which embarrasses her to no end. There is the occasion in which she'll cross her arms tightly over her chest to restrict the amount of bouncing that her breasts make as a result of her running, but she forgets that she can do this. However, a more important reason is that Megoshi is so naturally heavy-footed that her running alone is enough to shake the ground around her and make everyone lose their footing. And while it comes in handy when there's a mob of villagers after her blood, the fact that she can hurt people without even trying to unsettles her greatly. After all, her mindset is completely contrary to one that would advocate any sort of violence, justified or not.

Since the blundering she made that got her a warrant for her arrest, Megoshi has learnt to be a lot more delicate with her handling of pretty much anything, and has mastered a sense of precision that no-one would expect from one with fists of ham and sausage fingers. Megoshi's level of intellect also compares well with that of most humans, and can even prove to be a sliver ahead of quite the number of them when her brain is actually put to the test. She has difficulty solving puzzles or riddles however, and the more she would've had to rack her brain, the more tired she'll feel afterwards and the more likely she is to fall asleep. But she's an avid learner, and she'll be happy with any knowledge that her mind can wrap itself around. She's even more than happy to listen to teachings and theories that the typical commoner would be quick to revile ever hearing of. After all, this is exactly how she got to be good friends with the prophet, as Megoshi was the first person to willingly listen to her full story. Megoshi is especially sympathetic with the knowledge that the prophet's words go unheeded most of the time, feels her frustration when the Holy Knights go about oppressing the city and the neighboring villages, and genuinely wants to help her achieve peace within Britannia.

[spoiler=Biography:]Megoshi Sagara was originally conceived as the supposedly dominant of two twin sisters that grew in her mother Kuni's womb at the same time. However, Kuni Sagara would find that she was only able to birth one of the two sisters at a time, and while the more submissive twin was born without an abnormal amount of difficulty, Megoshi refused to budge, leaving Kuni no choice but to let her grow just that little bit more. In the meantime, she christened the one daughter that she did manage to give birth to as Hitsumi Sagara. It took several more weeks before Megoshi would be born and placed alongside Hitsumi, although Kumi and her midwife had to get Megoshi out of her womb by brute force. Growing up with Hitsumi, Megoshi's life was mostly uneventful, aside from her never feeling up to playing and Hitsumi having so much energy about her that she had no idea what to do with it all, much to Megoshi's detriment. That was until the two twin giantesses chanced upon Britannia for the first time.

Six hundred years ago, Hitsumi was amazed to set eyes on human civilization and, as the highly over-excitable child that she still was at the time, called Megoshi over to come and see. Although she seemed less than enthusiastic at first, Megoshi looked down on the civilization, as small a fraction it was at time as it is now, and appeared to be genuinely interested in watching the humans go about their lives. She would always return to the outskirts of the city once a year to see how far it would've developed, quite content with just sitting there and watching it grow for as long as she could. Then one day, approximately three years ago, she was approached by six persons, who seemed to have come from different directions. Megoshi reluctantly followed all six of them on an adventure together, but she seemed to enjoy it for the most part.

Once she returned, Megoshi was quick to be greeted by her overly excited twin sister Hitsumi, who suggested they have a race for old time's sake. Megoshi tried to suggest they do something else, but Hitsumi retaliated by saying that she should "get off her fat butt and exercise," in those words exactly. And so they raced... for about two seconds, before Megoshi protested about going any further and was again shot down. Finally, Megoshi stepped forward to try and reason with Hitsumi... only to trip over the wall that was around Britannia out of not paying attention to it and falling on top of a nearby church, crushing it under her body weight and killing everyone inside, as well as making an earthquake on impact that caused even more damage to the city and claimed more lives. Among the casualties were Queen Nina Aphion's only two children, a daughter that was inside the church that Megoshi fell on, and a son that got trapped inside the rubble of a house that was struck by the earthquake alongside the family that lived there, and who gave his own life to save them. Seeing the other civilians scream in panic and run away, Megoshi was concerned that she'd scared them, but as Hitsumi helped her on her feet, she realized what she had done and was white with shock. Unable to forgive herself, Megoshi agreed to the conditions that the Holy Knights have given her for her arrest, and undressed herself of her robe so that her back could be branded with the Grizzly's Sin of Sloth. She'd wanted to be left alone so she could grieve for the fallen citizens of Britannia. But Hitsumi dragged her away from under the armpits and heaved her back over the wall so that they could escape, just as Queen Nina ordered the construction of a separate dungeon that would house Megoshi's body as best as it was ever going to. It was safe to say Queen Nina was not amused.

Eventually, Megoshi got over her blundering and learnt the fine art of delicacy, but with the warrant for her arrest still standing, she couldn't afford to return to Britannia ever again, in all realism. But thankfully, there were other, more peaceful towns that were unaware of her record, one of which had a peaceful view of a nearby mountain range, and was close to Yll Lake where Megoshi and Hitsumi used to play in as children. This town was called Ghostreach, and Megoshi settled on watching Ghostreach instead, keenly observing as it went about its developments. But one day, a duo of Holy Knights, one Emerald Ranked and one Crystal Ranked, could be seen evacuating the citizens of Ghostreach alongside their apprentices... for no apparent reason. One would think that any of them would've spotted Megoshi thanks to her sheer size, but thankfully this was under the cover of darkness, and she was just in the right position in that she wouldn't enter anyone's field of vision. Megoshi had also noted a dark skinned woman with red eyes descend from the mountain range and head towards Ghostreach as well, just as it was evacuated of civilians, but returned her attention to the two Holy Knights. The Emerald Ranked Holy Knight held a map out and seemed to be explaining something to the Crystal Ranked one, but Megoshi couldn't pick up what they were saying to each other. But she was quick to see the dark skinned woman engage the Crystal Rank in combat, while the Emerald Rank ran to gather reinforcements.

Whether the woman was unaware of what Holy Knights were capable of or she was just way in over her head, Megoshi didn't know. But she stayed back and watched as the woman fought off the Holy Knight that had stayed behind... only to see a second Crystal Ranked Holy Knight, and a heavily armored one at that, come towards Ghostreach out of the corner of her eye with his own two apprentices. Even from the distance she was at, Megoshi could estimate this second Holy Knight to be much larger and bulkier than the other two. He'd arrived just in time to see the dark-skinned woman make short work of the Holy Knight she was battling, and hurriedly pushed his two apprentices towards her, who'd taken that as their cue to engage. They employed very underhanded tactics, but even then, the dark skinned woman seemed to have the upper hand... until the injuries she'd taken from the Holy Knight prior had caught up to her, and she could feel her consciousness begin to slip away. Having seen enough bloodshed for one night, Megoshi took it on herself to approach the two apprentices, pick them up and simply throw them away into the mountain range, never to be seen alive ever again. The Holy Knight that commanded them was shocked to see her dismiss his apprentices so callously, but bravely challenged Megoshi to a fight, which she refused. Insulted, the Holy Knight coated his lance in an arcane magic and lunged it at Megoshi as she turned her back to him and bent down to pick up the dark skinned woman too, but due to the angle her back was at, it had bounced off from the side, and the damage it had inflicted was meaningless. It was enough to get her attention, though. The Holy Knight braced himself as Megoshi approached him, channeling arcane magic into his shield and holding in front of him. But that too was futile, as Megoshi gave the Holy Knight a punt kick with more than enough force to send him soaring into the air, her body painlessly absorbing the arcane magic residue that was emanating from the shield. Now that they were safe, Megoshi used the residue that she absorbed from the shield to heal the dark skinned woman with a Heavenly Kiss.

The dark skinned woman gave Megoshi her name after she was healed, and told her that she was a prophet who would regularly train her body and mind up in the mountains. She hesitated when Megoshi asked why she was down here in Ghostreach, but the prophet eventually mentioned that "dark forces are at hand", and that the Holy Knights had already been corrupted by their presence. No-one had stood up for the prophet whenever she tried to relay her message, and she would only ever be met with jeers and boos. Imagine her surprise when Megoshi asked for more information. It was that moment that a friendship between Megoshi and the prophet sparked into life. Now that she had someone to trust not to reject her wisdom, the prophet continued with her story, explaining everything that would otherwise be difficult to comprehend in full detail. However, something about a prophecy she spoke of requiring all Seven Deadly Sins present to be fulfilled had made Megoshi recollect her adventure with the other Deadly Sins from three years ago. It was a happy memory, for sure, but now it meant that she would potentially search until the ends of the earth for six different persons from a distant memory. Evidently not keen about this aspect at all, Megoshi lay down inside Yll Lake and looked up to gaze at the stars before drifting off to sleep. But perhaps in the morning, she and the prophet would begin their search for all Seven Deadly Sins.

Combat Information
Sacred Treasure: Marrowhand: A club that appears to have been made with swirling ruby and amethyst. It is a bulky, top-heavy and cumbersome weapon that looks comically similar to what a caveman would use. Interestingly, however, Megoshi can store magical residue that she had absorbed through her ability inside Marrowhand for later use. This comes in handy since she can only use her magical attacks by expending the residue she absorbed from other magical attacks. Marrowhand can only store 25% of the total residue that Megoshi herself can through her ability. However, because it shares its indestructible trait with the other Sacred Treasures, the risk of magical residue "leaking" out of Marrowhand is entirely nonexistent. Only giants and giantesses, such as Megoshi, can wield Marrowhand in one hand, assuming they haven't shrunken to the size of a human. Marrowhand is treated as a two-handed weapon for everyone else... and that's assuming they can even lift it in the first place, considering it weighs 748kg (1650lbs).
Ability: My Body As A Sponge: Any spells of magic that hit Megoshi are absorbed into her body, and the magical residue is stored so she can fire off magical attacks of her own attacks. This ability also protects Megoshi from damage that would be inflicted by these spells, and in its initial stages, the level of protection is so vast that Megoshi won't even feel a thing from mundane spells. However, the protection lessens significantly as magical residue accumulates in her body, and even when at its highest level, powerful spells can break through it and inflict good damage on Megoshi. As a trade-off, Megoshi can absorb more magical residue from these more powerful spells than she can with the lesser spells, meaning she has that much more fuel for her more powerful techniques. Unfortunately, magical residue that Megoshi absorbed can actually "leak" from cuts or piercings made on her body, which can cause even the lightest nicks and pricks to result in excruciating pain if they are numerous enough and she'd absorbed a lot of residue.
Techniques: Behemoth's Deception: Megoshi can willingly shrink her own body at any time. The main use for this technique is so she can enter buildings without ripping the roofs of them or anything silly like that, although it does help her in dodging attacks that aren't aimed at her calves or lower on her body. In this form, Megoshi is only 157cm (5' 2") tall, and her BWH ratio becomes 37-25-28 if measured in inches and 94-64-71 if measured in centimeters. Megoshi can only stay shrunken for about a minute without the help of any magical residue that she absorbed, but by expending about 1% of the total amount of residue she can absorb per second, she just might be able to buy herself enough time to bail out of whatever building she maybe in before her body forcibly regrows to its original size... whether that building can actually support her full size and mass or otherwise. And once it regrows, Megoshi won't be able to shrink her body again for another hour; the only way to get it shrunken any earlier is via a shrinking potion or the spores of a Chicken-Maganto. Any items that have contact with Megoshi's skin as her body shrinks through this ability or regrows through its side effects with have its size altered with her, as will items that have contact with the items contacting her skin. This actually makes feeding Megoshi relatively easy; all she has to do is use Behemoth's Deception to shrink herself, and remember to get a plateful of food before she grows again. This saves having to make a preposterously large dish just for her.
Heavenly Kiss: Megoshi channels some of the stored magical residue in her lips before pressing them against any visible wounds on her or an ally's body. This consequently heals said wounds rather quickly, but she can only heal one wound at a time this way. Alternatively, if Megoshi had locked lips with an ally while hers had been channeled with magical residue, all wounds that ally had suffered can be healed at once, albeit more slowly than if she made contact with one wound directly. Megoshi would typically use up 5% of the total amount of residue she can absorb in order to heal a single ally, or herself, to full strength.
Forsaken Thunderclap: Megoshi brings her fingers together, and the tips of them begin crackling with magical residue. This continues for a few seconds before she brings them wide apart again, only to slam them together in a clapping motion. This in turn causes a sonic boom that ruptures ear drums from all around Megoshi, not only stopping those caught in the blast from hearing anything for at least 30 seconds, but also sealing off any abilities they would normally have access to until that duration as well. It costs Megoshi 14% of the total magical residue that she can absorb, but even though allies can be caught in the blast as well, in certain situations this can be magical residue well spent nonetheless. However, Forsaken Thunderclap can be defended against by blocking one's ears before she claps.
Nova Fracture: Megoshi balls up the magical residue she absorbed into a cupped hand, and throws it like one would throw a bomb. Rather than exploding, however, the magical residue will actually implode whenever it makes contact with any form of matter that isn't one of the seven Sacred Treasures, ripping that matter from whatever foundation it may be connected to and drawing it towards the epicenter where it quickly disintegrates. Because the seven Sacred Treasures are unaffected by the effects of Nova Fracture, Megoshi can alternatively toss a sphere of magical residue into the air and swing Marrowhand at it much like a baseball bat, increasing its maximum range dramatically. It typical takes 30% of the total amount of magical residue Megoshi can absorb for her to create a sphere large enough to cover the palm of her hand when she's at her full size. However, Megoshi is more than capable of making smaller spheres which don't consume as much of the residue, albeit for less destructive power.
Azure Meteor Thrash: Megoshi's fists and feet glow azure with magical residue that she'd absorbed, which seems to ignite on her, before she unleashes all hell on the Holy Knights or other enemies that would dare hurt her and her friend. Even in the unlikely event that someone survives everything Megoshi has to throw at them, they'll be burnt from the ignited magical residue that will be difficult to heal from. Megoshi burns through 54% of the total amount of magical residue that she can absorb, but she can lay down at least 18 punches and/or kicks, usually more, before the residue on her fists and feet burns up and she tires out.
Twilight Star Cannon: Megoshi gathers a massive 88% of the total amount of magical residue that she can absorb into an open palm. This takes a long time to charge, and any lapses in concentration on charging the attack will pause its charging, which ultimately make it take even longer. But when the attack is finally ready, she can aim it by moving the arm that she used to charge it with, and propel it just by thinking about it. The attack is propelled with such a vast amount of force that it's even enough to knock Megoshi onto her butt... and that's if she's still in her full giantess size. If she even dared try to launch it in her shrunken form, she'll be sent flying 100m (328') backwards into the nearest solid object. In any case, with Newton's Law dictating that every action has an equal and opposite reaction, you'd think that the massive projectile would be launched as though it were fired from a tank, and you'd be right. It explodes with a beautiful azure mushroom cloud and devastates anything caught in its blast radius.
Sleeping Rainbow: Megoshi channels every single speck of magical residue she'd absorbed, from both Marrowhand and her own body, into her eyes. Like with Twilight Star Cannon, it takes a long time to charge, but this time she's free to move and fight without the nuisance of having its charging pause on her. In exchange, Megoshi loses more and more of her vision as the attack charges. A rainbow-colored beam is shot from Megoshi's eyes, and the intensity of the beam depends on the total amount of magical residue she had before using Sleeping Rainbow. At its most powerful intensity, Sleeping Rainbow disintegrates everything in its path, but Megoshi will be firing it completely blind; that and its wide arch do not help her at all in ensuring allies don't get hit, so someone may have to guide her with head or eye adjustments.
Physical Traits: Immense Strength: Megoshi can perform staggering feats of strength due to being a giantess. She can throw giants or other giantesses over her shoulder with almost no effort at all provided that the appropriate technique is applied. She can also destroy barriers capable of withstanding meteors with a single punch, and catch meteors themselves if they ever fall from the sky. Even something as innocuous as a sneeze coming from Megoshi is enough to decimate rows and columns of houses in a single instance, with only the very sturdiest of buildings, such as walls or castles, being able to escape the so-called "sneeze" unscathed. Megoshi will only show signs of struggling lift something when that something weighs more than 7500kg (16535lbs). But most impressive of all is that, even in her shrunken form, Megoshi retains her immense level of strength, only losing out on how much ground she can cover as a fully-grown giantess, as well a slight drop in endurance.
Immense Endurance: Megoshi can withstand all types of physical abuse as a giantess, and inflicting even the slightest amount of pain or damage with a physical blow requires superhuman strength. It takes a lot of work, even for a Diamond Ranked Holy Knight, to finally down Megoshi for the count, and she has to suffer multiple mortal blows before finally succumbing to the damage that her body had taken. Headshots still hurt her like hell, but she can still tank any that land on her, and she can remain consciousness even after tanking several. She can also remain consciousness despite having bled out for a couple of hours at the most.
Enhanced Running Speed: Megoshi may run like a complete girl, but there's nothing girly about the amount of ground she can cover as a giantess. Using a combination of the longer strides her increased size is capable of granting her and the immense strength of her leg muscles, Megoshi can run at a speed of at least 72kph (45mph) should she ever feel the need to catch up to or flee from someone. However, Megoshi can only be considered fast when running in a straight line. Attempting to evade attacks slows her down immensely, and she's understandably never gonna successfully dodge anything anyway. Trying to zigzag after or away from someone also takes a toll on her running speed.
Quaking Steps: Megoshi is so naturally heavy-footed that the ground shakes all around her whenever she runs, jumps or hops whilst as a fully grown giantess. This shaking is similar in strength to the aftershocks of an earthquake, and can cause people all around her to lose their footing and potentially fall over backwards or something. Of course, this can be braced for by ensuring one has a broad footing on the ground at all times, and it doesn't affect anyone that is in mid-air at the time, nor does it anyone that is held by or holding to Megoshi herself. However, Megoshi having tripped and fell as a giantess is enough to cause an earthquake, which is a different story altogether to deal with.

Main Theme Song: Shot in the Dark, by Within Temptation
Battle Theme Song: Persona 4 OST: Mist
Ideal Voice Actresses: Venus Terzo (En)/Shiho Kawagari (Jp)

[spoiler=Spectra Nightshade, Sister of the Fox's Sin of Greed]iha14rN.png
"In your redeem, brother; that is why I fight..."

Personal Information
Name: Spectra Nightshade
Race: Fairy
Allegiance: Holy Knights
[spoiler=Appearance:]Even for a fairy, Spectra is a little small; easily the shortest of all the Holy Knights currently in service. She only stands at 140cm (4' 7") in weighing in at 41kg (90lbs). Her feminine features are a little to be desired too, with a BWH ratio of 16-15-15 if measured in inches and 41-38-38 if measured in centimeters. Most of her hair is shoulder length, but there are two streams of hair on either side that reach down past her breasts, which gradate to a deep sea blue whereas the rest of it is brown. Completing the look are two butterfly-shaped wings that sprout from her back, which she either refuses to or cannot retract. Whichever's the true case is unknown.

0b57346be2dee0cbe7f9b3c7ce76fd0274011849

[spoiler=Personality:]It should be noted that Spectra is not a brave person. Just because she outranks the odd Holy Knight doesn't stop her from being intimidated by their presence at times; and she especially fears the higher-ups. It's the worry of her losing her job as a Holy Knight that has stopped Spectra from voicing her concerns about their corruption; which had especially been evident for Spectra more than anyone else due to her heart reading ability. The corruption in particular unnerves Spectra. After all, she signed up on the premise that she was helping other people, not bully them around like most of the other Holy Knights wind up doing. However, the fact that this is weighing on her mind takes a clear toll on her confidence levels, and with the Seven Deadly Sins resurfacing out of potential necessity, she's not sure she fight them off in a competent manner.

Being a pacifist at heart, Spectra prefers to try to reason with her opponents and plead for them to lay down their weapons over trading physical blows with them. She is also the last one to enter combat and the first to bail out of it again, once again due to her natural pacifism. However, if she has to fight in order to best support the Holy Knights that she allies herself with then, deep regrets aside, she'll continue to fight alongside them until the moment they as a unit get overwhelmed by the enemy. Of course, it was always going to be a bit much to expect Spectra to put her life on the line, but she worries about the health and mindset of all her allies. This concern also tends to cross over to the Seven Deadly Sins and the prophet that travels alongside them as well, especially her brother Aeden.

Spectra has mixed memories of Aeden, and Ivar having altered them so that she'd forget how exactly Giradin's encounter went down do not help with this at all. But she does remember being deeply attached him, enough so that she'd always worry about him every step of the way, and dreads being tasked with the mission of slaying him as a result. The full story of Aeden's disappearance from the Fairy King's Forest isn't the only thing that Spectra can't explain. Spectra has a habit of hovering one or both hands over her heart, which has been known to occasionally trigger a sharp pain just below it for no explanatory reason. It likely has something to do with the truth behind that moment when Giradin found Spectra and picked her up as his apprentice. Whatever the case, Spectra still has a duty to uphold as a Holy Knight, and her mixed memories would have to be put aside if she's to properly fulfill that duty, no matter how often they may crop or how much they get in the way.

[spoiler=Biography:]Living a relatively normal life for a fairy, Spectra Nightshade lived in the Fairy King's Forest with a mother and father, as well as an older brother by the name of Aeden. It was mostly an uneventful life, Spectra had to admit, but it was a peaceful one. She was quick to warm up to the rest of the family, and she was always going to... but then Spectra noticed that Aeden had been drifting away from all the other fairies that had ever considered him a friend. This was a cause for concern; for the life of her, Spectra had never known that Aeden could act this way, and there was nothing she can think of that would cause this way of thinking. Then one day, as Spectra was sound asleep, Aeden had up and vanished from the family home, and both their parents went out to look for him, completely forgetting to leave a note so Spectra would know.

Needless to say, Spectra went into a panic attack when she realized she was home alone, and hurriedly ventured outside to see if she could find anyone at all that looked familiar to her. After a whole hour of running around aimlessly throughout the Fairy King's Forest, there was no-one that was able to point Spectra in the right direction. But she did wind up encountering a human in shaded armor, wandering through the forest and hacking away at some of the overgrowth with his sword. Spectra approached the man like she did with the fairies, but after reading his heart and sensing great impurities, she instinctively asked what he was doing here, to which he only replied that it was official Holy Knight business. Spectra reluctantly let him go at first, bring the natural pacifist that she was. But when she realized that the man was heading for her home, Spectra flew over at the last second, and surrounded him with illusions of herself and performed her Swirling Defeat technique. Unfortunately, the man was having none of it. He'd merely aimed a crossbow and emanated light from it so he could see the golden sheens coming from Spectra's illusions until he found one that didn't have that type of sheen, and fired a single bolt at it. This bolt was more than powerful enough to penetrate the real Spectra's chest, missing her heart by mere inches and striking just below it, and sent her soaring through the air and pinned her body against one of the trees that made up the Fairy King's Forest.

The next thing she remembered, Spectra woke up with bandaging around her chest where the bolt had struck, and some of her memories had been wiped clean of her encounter with the Holy Knight that had come to Fairy King's Forest. Unbeknownst to her, this same man was the one to introduce her to the fine art of training as a Holy Knight. His name was Giradin Zukebeth, and he took Spectra under his wing as his personal apprentice. Of course, it wasn't the first time a non-human was accepted into the Holy Knight ranks, but the dominance of the human race showed with this faction in particular. Spectra could tell that the Holy Knights had been corrupted from the inside, but said nothing and stuck with them. After all, it was the only way she was ever going to reunite with Aeden again, and that alone was incentive enough for prolonged residing. Spectra accelerated past apprenticeship, achieving the Crystal Rank and even the Emerald in no time.

However, her moment of truth would soon come when Giradin had tasked her and two Crystal Ranked Holy Knights with a mission said to have come from Queen Nina Aphion herself. Essentially, Spectra, her companions and their apprentices were to evacuate the entirety of a small town known as Ghostreach and confine its citizens within the walls of Britannia on a temporary basis. However, that was just the beginning, as that small town of Ghostreach would then serve as a stronghold for the Holy Knights, as they intended to search for a red-eyed, dark-skinned woman that was living up somewhere in the mountain range nearby. This woman was a prophet of sorts, and it seemed as though Queen Nina was tired of hearing this prophet's "useless ramblings". So Spectra and the others headed. The evacuation went smoothly enough, with the taller of the two Crystal Ranked Holy Knights, who towered over the other two, leading the civilians of Ghostreach over to the main city of Britannia with all the apprentices. However, just as Spectra held out a map and explained how best to search for this prophet to the other Crystal Ranked Holy Knight, the woman in question had already descended from the mountain and ventured through the empty town, catching the both of them by surprise. Spectra was quick to flee, but the other Holy Knight stayed behind to fight her off. However, Spectra would come to regret running away. After returning to the scene, Spectra found that same Holy Knight had died, and struggled to move him out of the streets and towards a proper burial ground, grieving along the way. It was here that she made her resolve; Spectra would never run away from a fight ever again, and she would see it through until the very end. She'd only wish she could make peace with Aeden's decisions before she saw the day of her death.

Combat Information

Weapon of Choice: The Flying Dragon: This weapon takes the form of a quarterstaff, with one end shaped like the head of a fearsome dragon fit with fangs and everything one would expect of such. It's likely this end of the quarterstaff that hits the hardest. The Flying Dragon also has two wing-shaped hand-guards on one side, each of which are more than long enough to cover both hands and of which protrude from around the middle of the quarterstaff itself.
Ability: Pixie Duplicates: Spectra is able to create illusions of herself, which she uses to combat anyone who won't ally themselves with the Holy Knights. She can only create up to 99 of these illusions during each battle, and if she would try to create any more, she'd collapse right on the spot. The illusions that Spectra can create are difficult to tell apart from her real self; there is that slight sheen of gold that can potentially be spotted coming from each illusion, but this takes a keen eye, the light coming from just the right angle and most importantly patience. The most common way of deduction between the real Spectra and her illusions is via trial and error. If Spectra didn't appear to react to an attack, chances are that the attacker had actually hit an illusion, which will disperse in what looks to be gold particles of dust once struck. If the real Spectra takes a hit, then all the illusions that she'd cast will disperse at once, and she'll have to replace them all if she deems it necessary to keep fighting.
Techniques: Swirling Defeat: Spectra and her illusions encircle a single enemy, or a group if she'd created enough illusions, with each row alternating between going clockwise and counter counterclockwise. The encircled enemies will then be barraged with pleadings to surrender, and it would sound as though it was coming from everywhere at once. This continues until either the enemies concede or the real Spectra is hit, though avoiding the former takes considerable willpower. When encircling the enemy, Spectra and her illusions will usually fly horizontally, but she can also have them fly vertically when targeting giants and giantesses at full size.
Illusionary Strike: Spectra will send one or two illusions in to engage a specific enemy, sometimes following mixing her real self them as they bait out specific attacks for her to dodge. This is usually used to psyche out an opponent, but can usually be countered by only reacting to the last Spectra's actions, since the illusions cannot inflict any physical impact or damage, and the real Spectra is unlikely to be brave enough to lead the charge.

False Pretense: Spectra can also shape the illusions she creates so that they take the form of an allied Holy Knight that had accompanied her, instead of herself. If an illusion correctly mimics the chosen ally's usual fighting style, then that illusion will not disperse when struck. For example, illusions won't disperse if they raise their shield towards an attack that the ally would normally think to block with it, but they will disperse if they try to dodge that same type of attack but fail. It should be noted that if Spectra's illusions are not in sync with the ally they've been shaped around, it will make them that much easier to detect, and consequently weed out.
Physical Traits: Levitation: Spectra possesses the ability to levitate and is capable of flight. She has demonstrated great skill in using this and can move quickly through the air. Levitation of surrounding objects and people has also been demonstrated.
Heart Reading: Spectra can see into the hearts of any humans and discern whether their intentions are pure. She can still read a heart even if one were to erase their own presence, and there's nothing one can do to falsify the reading of their heart. It's through this ability alone that allowed Spectra to pick up on the Holy Knights' corruption.
Longevity: The average lifespan of a Fairy is between 1000 to 1500 years. They do not appear to physically age and they never suffer from illness. Even after death their bodies do not decompose and rot. Spectra is no different, though her inability to physically age does mean that she cannot grow either, leaving her to be badly out-heightened...

Main Theme Song: Believe, by The Letter Black
Battle Theme Song: Radiant Historia OST: Blue Radiance
Ideal Voice Actresses: Bryn Apprill (En)/Kanna Hoshimoto (Jp)

[spoiler=Giradin Zukebeth, Champion of Light and Darkness (WIP)]i8bMrpj.png
"The question is not what you hope to achieve. It is whether you have what it takes..."

Personal Information
Name: Giradin Zukebeth
Race: Human
Allegiance: Holy Knights
[spoiler=Appearance:]As expected from the Zukebeth bloodline, Giradin is significantly taller than the average man, standing at a solid 193cm (6' 4"). He has a medium build but, whilst in his full armor (which comes equipped with a flowing red cape), he weighs in at a total of 102kg (224lbs). Giradin with either tie his blood red hair in a minimalist ponytail, or he'll let it lay flat where it comes down to about shoulder length. His right eye can be seen as perfectly healthy, with a baby blue iris to boot. But his left already shows signs of wear and tear, now lacking a pupil as well as any color to the eye at all. This alone can attest to the fact that Giradin has seen a lot of battle...

sample_d934c8e36fd039f47e677767987745e21

[spoiler=Personality:]

[spoiler=Biography:]

Combat Information
Weapon of Choice: The Grandfather: Giradin's bread and butter weapon, The Grandfather is an ancient sword that was forged 3000 years ago, and is still going strong to this day. It absorbs the iron from any blood that makes contact with it, using the iron that it absorbs to essentially repair itself of any damage done to it. The blade itself has taken a red hue, likely due to all the blood it absorbed the iron from over the years. It's a heavy sword, but can still be swung quickly with expert swordsmanship.

Manticore: Whenever Giradin needs to strike a foe down range, he has this trusty crossbow to answer the call. The Manticore fires bolts that have been laced with a special poison for added damage, which only the most potent of antidotes are able to cure. Thankfully, Giradin carries a vial or two of the powerful antidote with him at all times, in the unlikely event that he hits the wrong target... or the even less likely event that he feels in a particularly merciful mood.

Skywarden: For armored foes, Giradin uses a mace known as the Skywarden. Unlike The Grandfather, the ancient sword that absorbs the iron from blood to repair itself, and the Manticore, a crossbow that fires poisoned bolts to great effect, the Skywarden does nothing one wouldn't expect from a mace, and gets its name merely to sound special. It is very light for a mace, however, with the only real weight being on the business end of the mace itself.

Ability: Twilight Mastery: To put it in layman's terms, Giradin has an expert grasp on holy magic and darkness magic... and he's not afraid to tap into either one of these types of magic if that means defeating his opponent. Since his bloodline is not particularly known to use darkness magic, not everyone is aware that Giradin can even tap into it. But those that discover that fact will be shocked upon witnessing this foul magic in action.
Techniques: ???: An unknown technique thus far. Will be revealed later.

???: An unknown technique thus far. Will be revealed later.

Physical Traits: Iron Resolve: Giradin is nigh-on invulnerable to any techniques or abilities that would attack his psyche directly. He also cannot be manipulated to perform any action that he would not will himself to perform, and on top of that, he is mentally strong enough to resist all types of control-impairing effects that any technique or ability might have on him. This resistance is large enough that it would be infinitely more practical to apply more... physical means, to try and cripple Giradin.

Commanding Presence: Due to his status as a Diamond Ranked Holy Knight, Giradin can issue orders that other Holy Knights will be, in most cases, inclined to obey whether they like it or not. In fact, Giradin's influence over the other Holy Knights is only rivaled by Ivar, a fellow Diamond Ranked Holy Knight who even has an ability more suited for mental manipulation, and Queen Nina, who the Holy Knights are directly dedicated to serve under at all times.

State-of-the-Art Armor: Forged by the most talented of hands using the strongest of metals available, the suit of armor that Giradin wears into battle has protected him many times from what would otherwise be mortal blows. He is even able to take the full force of strikes delivered with superhuman strength, as well as powerful spells of magic, and continue fighting despite any injuries he suffers as a result. Like all men, however, there's a limit to how much physical abuse Giradin can take... and this is especially true from those he realizes are stronger than him. And while the armor certainly helps keep him alive, that too has its limits as to what exactly it can protect him from.

Main Theme Song: There's No Going Back, by Sick Puppies
Battle Theme Song: Xenogears OST: Awakening
Ideal Voice Actors: Phil Parsons (En)/Yuichi Nakamura (Jp)

@Chaos: Some SDS know-how would be nice; my own SDS is a little rusty cause it's been a long time since I watched the anime, so I don't know how much I could help on my own. But if I get myself a more knowledgeable co-host, you should be able to RP just fine despite not knowing anything. I've simplified the plot just enough so people can dive in without knowing much about the franchise, but there will be a thing or two that may co-host and I will let you know of beforehand.

Alright...if its like that, I guess I'll say noted interest and set a reserve for Fox Greed...

Would've gone dragon, but that sounded like MC territory xD

Pending interest, since I love deadly sin stuff. However, I probably won't have the time to invest in this, but we'll see. Funnily enough, I'm interested in playing the girl, but not so much in cohosting cuz of the time thing. Otherwise, gluttony or pride looks pretty cool (was considering wrath, but as I did that in Emote, maybe I should do something different).

[spoiler=Cyanthrax, The Smug Demon of the Seven Sins]

Rdlv7J2.png

"Heh...you couldn't possibly think an insect like you had a chance to even hurt me."

Personal Information

Name: Cyanthrax 
Race: Demon
Allegiance: The Seven Deadly Sins
Mark: The Lion Sin of Pride
[spoiler=Apperance]
ktXdm6j.png
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 271 lbs

Cyanthrax's apparel is nearly identical to what you see above, with the mark of the Lion Sin engraved onto his back. The back of his jacket also has the mark of the Lion Sin on it with a yellow cloth and the same frills you see on the collar and sleeves of the jacket surrounding it, taking place of the mane of the lion. And yes, for the most part, Cyanthrax bears that s***-eating grin almost permanently. His blood is pitch-black.

[spoiler=Personality]
Cyanthrax is vile, loud-mouthed, and has an ego that would dwarf even the largest giant. He shows little respect to those around him, especially if they are strangers to him. He is very quick to retaliate to those who talk down to him, either through snarky one liners that sound much cooler in his head or by getting violent. Due to how little respect he has towards other, he will often handicap himself and in general hold back against his foes while degrading them. He is extremely competitive about nearly everything he does. However, despite what you'd think, he doesn't really instigate many fights - almost all of the spats that he gets into are when people attack his image or defending someone else who is being bullied. In his mind the worst thing a person can do is pick on those below them.

He is very impulsive and stubborn, usually charging head-first into situations for various reasons. While not the sharpest tool in the shed, he is able to function very well under high-pressure situations. Despite his hateful and arrogant exterior, he is a bit of a softy inside, especially towards animals and children. He feels as if it is his duty to protect those who cannot protect themselves due to immense strength, especially against others who pick on those below them to feel stronger. While he had troubles actually making friends, he get really attached to them once he makes them, although he will try his hardest not to show this.

[spoiler=Biography]

His memories from his time with his fellow Demons is shaky at best - the only thing he remembers is a feeling of rejection and weakness. As far as he knows, he has always been alone in the human world, only his blade keeping him company. Due to his demonic powers and desperation, he joined a local street gang - the Rebellious Rats. At first, he served as the muscle of the group due to his strength, doing most of the dirty work. They did various crimes - mainly theft, but sometimes assault and vandalism. As time went on, he climbed up the ranks of what he considered to be his family.

As the gang's influence grew, so did their infamy. And Cyanthrax was at the helm of the gang, basically becoming the leader alongside the original leader - a surprisingly young Human named Pearson Grei, whom stood at 27. The two of them became representatives of the slums, Cyanthrax with his strength and Pearson with his charisma and wit. As word of the gang spread, so did the fact that Cyanthrax was a demon. This lead to the gang and, more specifically Cyanthrax, being scapegoated for multiple crimes, including kidnapping and murders - something the Rebellious Rats have never done. Despite there infamy in the town, they were considered heroes in the slums, as they would often share the loot they stole from the rich with the slums that they called home.

Their crimes, however, would eventually catch up to them. One day, the guards had found there whereabouts after interrogating a few of the slum locals. Things did not end well for either party - a bunch of the slums people got caught in the cross-fire of their fighting, while both sides lost lives. This included Pearson, who received a fatal blow through the heart. Enraged, Cyan slaughtered what remained of the guards and, realizing what he had done, fled. Of course, all of the deaths that had happened on that night were pinned on him.

After that day, he spent his time wandering the world without a goal, hitting multiple bars and casinos on his trail. After what was around a couple of decades, through his travels, he crossed paths with another gang of misfits and criminals - his type of company. He ended up traveling for a bit, joining there ranks as the Lion Sin of Pride - a natural fit for him - and, for once in a long time, felt at home. Rekindling this feeling of home, he decided that he had to go back to see how the town was going after all those years of his absence. He imagined that they would probably still be searching for him, but he had to know what the status of the slums was. He knew, somehow, that he would cross paths with the other sins again.

Combat Information

[spoiler=Sacred Treasure]

Jigoku

Jigoku is a rapier with a unique purple to orange coloration on the blade and a blood-red hilt. The blade seemed to have an after-image effect when swung around. It can act as a channel for demonic powers, primarily however it it excels at channeling different sorts of Purgatory Fire.

[spoiler=Ability]

Crisis

Crisis is an that, when activated, causes the very air in a close proximity of him to suddenly become dense, making the very act of breathing difficult for those who can't handle the increased pressure. The intense pressure makes it hard for those who are not used to the high pressure or those who are easily stressed to think fast, causing them to make many mistakes. This intense pressure can be beaten with sheer willpower and confidence - in fact, this is how Cyanthrax is able to thrive after activating this ability, as it technically also affects him despite it in practice doing almost nothing to him.

[spoiler=Techniques]

Shadowstep

Using his dark energy, he can propel himself short distances with impressive speeds, making it great for dodging incoming attacks or surprising the enemies with a sudden attack. Using Shadowstep will leave a black trail behind him as he does it. It can be used in rather quick succession but no other demonic ability can be used in the short duration of Shadowstep or immediately after using Shadowstep.

Hellfire Rain

Cyanthrax can create up to 10 small orbs of Purgatory Fire by burning the air around him using his demonic power and fire them at his leisure. If materialized from Jigoku, the fireballs becomes amplified in speed, power, and size, although he can only tether one fireball onto Jigoku at a time. The fireballs can be merged to become bigger, faster, and stronger.

Hellspark

He can cause the very air around him to ignite in a sudden burst of Purgatory Flame. While the burst itself doesn't last long, Hellspark can still ignite flammable objects such as wood or clothing. The area in which Cyanthrax can use Hellspark is very close to himself - about a foot and a half away from himself. 

Hellsnake Spit

Usually fired off of Jigoku, his hands, or even from his own mouth, Hellsnake Spit is a sort of short-ranged flamethrower technique that fires Purgatory Flame. Prolonged and constant use of Hellsnake Spit coming from his body will eventually start burning him as well, although the effects are not as severe as they are for his opponents. This can also be used to propel himself forward if he so desires to do to. Because he had this movement option, he never took up the flying ability that most demons have - he much prefers to fly around in style.

Ignite

He can surround any part of himself or the tip of Jigoku in Purgatory Fire, allowing him to either punch things with the effects of Purgatory Fire or have a flaming sword. Using it on Jigoku has no negative effect on him unless he touches the fire, but using it on himself causes burns on the part that is affected by Ignite. Naturally, he is more resistant to his own fire than the opponent would be, but it does leave notable burn marks and damage to his body that is difficult to heal due to the nature of Purgatory Fire. When used on the tip of Jigoku the effects are more potent due to it being more concentrated.

Hellseeing Eyes

Due to not being a full-fledge demon, he can't quite steal the souls of others. However, his demon heritage and training has given him the ability to see the faint aura of ones soul. This gives him slight wall-hax ability and, more notably, can tell whether someone is dead or not.

Pressure

Used alongside Crisis, his dark energy can cause thoughts of fear, paranoia, despair, and even flashbacks to bad memories - even repressed ones. Essentially, if the opposition is affected by Crisis they can be psychologically attacked. The effectiveness of Pressure is similar to that of Crisis - those who are more resistant to Crisis also aren't very affected by Pressure, but those who can't handle Crisis at all may find themselves either severely psychologically damaged or even dead by the effects of Pressure.

[spoiler=Physical Traits]

Power of Darkness

Demons can create and manipulate a mysterious dark substance to enhance both their offensive and defensive abilities. It has been shown to form various weapons and to protect them from attacks that would otherwise cause serious injury.

Enhanced Regeneration

They can use their darkness be used to piece together an injured demon's body and mend grave wounds.

Purgatory Fire「煉獄の炎 Rengoku no Honō」

A powerful, dark flame that is capable of negating regenerative abilities and even scarring an immortal. It can be invoked in the form of an enchantment.

Voice Actors

[JAP] Nobuhiko Okamoto

[ENG] Reuben Langdon

Theme Song

Biggest the Best

[spoiler=Tyr, Sin of Lust (WIP)](Headshot goes here. Optional)

"Braaaaains... would be pretty nice right about now."

Personal Information
Name: Tyr. Last name discarded.

Race: Ex-human... now a zombie.

Age: Somewhere between thirty and forty, although he's stuck at the age he died at (25).

Allegiance: The Seven Deadly Sins.

Mark: Goat's Sin of Lust, tattooed on the side of his head.

Appearance: (Spoiler please. Pics are perfectly fine to add, but even if you use one, please write a 4 line min. description to go with it.)

Personality: (Spoiler please. I'll like about 10 lines at the very least, though I'd be willing to let a personality of say... 9 lines slide? Perhaps? It'll depend on how eager I am to get this thing up and running.)

Biography: (Spoiler please. 6 lines should be fine as a minimum for the bio. If you're applying for the girl, I'm gonna have to slave drive you a bit and double that minimum to 12, since she's integral to the plot. Bios for the Seven Deadlys should mention the crime that the queen had pinned each one with and what the real story behind it was, and bios for the Holy Knights should mention the reason they'd signed up to be one, and may mention their thoughts on the Holy Knights being corrupted... assuming they're aware of it.)

Combat Information
Rank: (Applicable for Holy Knights only. Diamond Rank is the strongest, followed by Platinum, then Sapphire, then Ruby, then Emerald, then Crystal. You can also use Apprentice as your rank, which puts you below Crystal. Apprentices are still pretty strong though (*cough*Twigo*cough*))

Sacred Treasure:

Axe of Deprivation "Mundr" (剥奪の斧鉞「ムンダ」, Hakudatsu no Fuetsu "Munda")

A cross between a monk's spade and a big-ass shovel, Mundr was coincidentally the weapon with which Tyr executed his reanimator.

Ability:

In the Face of Adversity (逆境に直面を, Gyakkyō ni Chokumen o)

Being a zombie means that your will to live overpowers your body’s natural tendencies to fall apart, often with a supporting dose of magic to keep the seams from ripping. The foul spell that reanimated Tyr’s body took his innate drive for combat - more specifically in circumstances wherein he needs to preserve his livelihood - and amped it to the point where it became a supernatural ability. Basically, Tyr’s innate strength and combat skills will increase with the more overwhelming odds he faces in combat. His strength can get to the point where he can throw a full giant headlong, or uproot a full forest in a single swing. Yeah, it's pretty potent. However, there are two notable downsides. One, this doesn’t augment his abilities outside of a combat scenario: if Tyr isn’t fighting, his strength doesn’t get boosted. Secondly, this doesn’t actually increase his chances of winning. It provides him with the resources, but Tyr can still be outsmarted, outskilled or simply overwhelmed. Seeing as his cognitive skills have eroded somewhat over the years, this isn't too difficult. However, Tyr's undead state combined with his enormous strength makes him a juggernaut in battle. He had slain armies that have tried to subdue him, and this ability is the reason why.

Techniques: (In the SDS series, abilities can be further broken down into individual techniques. You may have up to... let's say 7.)

(All the miscellaneous stuff goes here. Set it up however you usually do; I don't mind.)

[spoiler=The Paladin]

2MALUvC.png
"Alright chums, time's up. Let's do this."

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Name: Lira "Ironhand" Sorex

Race: Human

Allegiance: Holy Knights

[spoiler=Appearance]p0pi03p.png
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 127 pounds

At a glance, Lira isn't anything special. Short red hair is kept neatly cut and frames her red-eyed face. Lira's most distinguishing feature to the unknowing eye is perhaps her fashion sense. For somebody who tries to act as a symbol of hope for others, Lira has an odd habit of wearing dark clothes. She's particularly fond of a black and red cape fastened over her shoulders, and the observer might come to the conclusion that she's left-handed, since her right hand seldom leaves the comfort of her cape. Not quite the case. While Lira is certainly right-handed, her entire right arm is made up of metal plates, held together and bound to her body by an odd form of healing magic. This fancy little prosthetic isn't exactly something Lira likes showing off. Quite the opposite, really; she prefers to keep it under wraps as best she can, wearing long sleeves and gloves under her cape for the primary purpose of keeping her "Ironhand" hidden.

[spoiler=Personality]
Few people are as faithful to the Goddesses as Lira, let alone her fellow Holy Knights. To this day, Lira makes every effort to uphold and enforce the morals she preached as a priestess prior to joining the ranks, and encourages others to do the same. She says her prayers, treats others well, and seeks to purge evil wherever it may appear. If she funked up, she'll admit she funked up, then ask for forgiveness for the mistake, taking care to ensure she doesn't make the same mistake twice. As a devoutly faithful follower of the Goddesses, Lira also harbors bitter resentments for demons and vampires, and won't hesitate to strike them down, or anyone in league with them. She's also notably wary of her fellow Holy Knights, not entirely trustworthy of a group that abuses their charges and drinks demon blood. Lira is a very passionate voice for reform in this regard; she can tell they're corrupt, and in need of guidance back onto the right path. She'd be glad to act as that guide, if only she were heard out.

Setting aside her faith, Lira is a very hands-on girl. She doesn't care much for fancy plans or long-winded machinations; she's more of a "punch bad guy, save the day" sort of girl. More than a little eager to get things done, Lira's always the first to rush into battle when the call arises. Her eagerness is a hazard to herself and others, however, as she has a habit of not checking the odds before engaging in a fight. This can and has led to several tight spots caused by her recklessness, but with a bit of elbow grease, an iron will, a nigh-visible aura of confidence, and a disgusting amount of bravado, Lira has managed to keep anyone from dying thus far. Although she's very sure of herself and her power, Lira realizes she's not the strongest Holy Knight out there. Her commitment to her training is commendable, and her willingness to learn new things from her allies makes her a good student as well as a good listener when somebody must speak.

[spoiler=Biography]
The imposing warrior known as Ironhand in fact came from origins that were anything but imposing. Growing up, Lira never knew her father, being raised entirely by her mother; a traveling merchant. Their business on the road was by no means booming, but it kept the two fed with a bit of good luck and what her mother claimed was the good graces of the Goddesses. Lira's upbringing was one with strong religious tones that would only grow over time, especially in her darkest hours. The events of what she simply calls "that night" are still hazy to her. She remembered hearing a group of unknown voices shouting, a scream or two, then everything goes blank until two days later. By that point, she found herself being further raised alongside a dozen or so other youngsters in a small, humble church. She doesn't know what happened, nor does she want to.

Life in the church was stricter than on the road, but she was fine with that. Faith became her driving force instead of money; the only thing she needed was food, a bed, and a greater power to pray to. This life continued on up through Lira's teenage years. As teens tend to be, younger Lira was a hormonal kid not really sure why she felt different feelings; only that she did. She wasn't proud of it then or now, but a recurring theme in her case was rage. Teenage Lira had quite a temper, and even before receiving the Ironhand, she had one hell of a right hook. Of course, this didn't fly well in a church. Lira would get mad, hit somebody, be strictly disciplined, get mad over it, then hit somebody. The whole thing was a destructive spiral that climaxed at the age of sixteen. Lira, in a blind fit of rage she can't even remember the source of, had attacked two priests, destroyed a statue in the church, and fled. Once she'd settled down, she couldn't get over the shame of it all, and didn't return for dinner that night. She spent a week in the wild, trying to work out a way to earn forgiveness for what she'd done. Contrary to where one may believe such a story would go, Lira in fact did return to the church once her week in the wild expired. Even the priests she'd assaulted were relieved to see she was still alive, and she accepted the punishment awaiting her.

A couple of days later, there had been a murder, and the church was one priest short. Lira was innocent, but some evidence planted by an unknown culprit begged to differ. Fearing the punishment for "her" crimes, she ran once again, stealing a sword from the local blacksmith on the way out. Lira was no expert in swordplay or survival, but she picked up the know-how fast enough to not die. Eluding predator and patrol alike, Lira's new life in the wild lasted all of three days before a single conversation nearly shattered her. One of the priests had gone out of his way to find Lira. She expected to be told that he knew she was innocent; that everything had been worked out and she could go home. Instead, she was given only five words before being left on her own.

"The Goddesses have abandoned you."

Lira was ready to turn herself in then and there. Had the same priest not urged her to continue living despite her sins, she definitely would have. Lira instead tried for a fresh start. She traveled along the roads until she found a place where word of "her" deeds had not reached the ears of the people, and vowed her unconditional loyalty and faith to the Goddesses. When asked for a sign of her faith, Lira employed her stolen sword and cut off her right arm. Seventeen at the time, Lira spent her next few years as a priestess. None were as committed to their duties as her, nor as zealous in their goal to weed out sinners and lead them down the path to redemption. She was a hit; Lira's faith and devotion made for great morale around town, and with that morale, people became more productive in their careers, which led to further encouragement and better performance. To this day, Lira insists that her life was at its best and happiest while she was a priestess. However, as if the Goddesses truly had abandoned her, it wasn't to last. Enter stage left, the Holy Knights.

Like the not-so-nice people they were, a single Holy Knight and a single apprentice came to town to use the common folk as their playthings. Lira, believing that the Holy Knights should hold up to their name, would have none of their mistreatment of commoners. An offer had been made for the Knight's amusement: Anyone who could defeat his apprentice in a fight to the death could become his new apprentice, but if nobody stepped forward, they would simply slaughter the entire town. Apparently, neither of them had expected the crippled priestess to steal the apprentice's sword right from its sheath and shove it through his throat, because that's exactly how Lira was forced to become an apprentice to the Holy Knights. Leaving her town with a heartfelt goodbye and a generous amount of reminders to stay faithful and say their prayers, Lira went on to explain that she wasn't a natural leftie once presented to the organization itself. A device was conceived in light of this. Something that could allow Lira to fight with her dominant arm again, while also granting her power before ever consuming demon blood. That device was meant to just be a simple magical prosthetic, but would one day come to be known as the Ironhand.

Lira as an apprentice had her ups and downs. On the one hand, she was greatly committed to the role she'd been forced into, training hard day in and day out and becoming all the stronger for it. She disapproved immensely of how the Holy Knights treated common folk, but realized she didn't have the power needed to do anything about it, and as such, let the Knights do as they pleased with little to no resistance. She remained vigilant in her faith, and urged others to do the same. She trained as an apprentice for six months before finally becoming a proper Holy Knight. To this day, Lira considers her initiation to be the most heinous act the Knights have forced upon her. Apparently, ex-priestesses don't really appreciate having their wine spiked with demon blood, evidenced by her reaction to the knowledge consisting of breaking the table with the new strength of the Ironhand, punching off the head of the Knight that had told her exactly what she drank, and - in true Lira fashion - retreating into the wild for a week before coming back. When she returned, age twenty-four, Lira's career as a Holy Knight finally began.

Lira's ten-year career has been marked by three distinctive traits. First, her nasty habit of getting teammates killed by disregarding their plans. Second, her ability to tackle seemingly any mission on her own. Third, and most importantly, her treatment of the commoners. Lira - much unlike her fellow Holy Knights - not only doesn't abuse the masses, but will even straighten out any Knights who do. She has every intention of bringing the "Holy" right back into "Holy Knight" and being a symbol of hope for the people; not an oppressor to be feared and loathed. Thanks to the immense strength of and the healing provided by her namesake Ironhand, Lira has been able to climb up the ranks of the Holy Knights, most recently proving her might as worthy of the esteemed Platinum rank. Over the course of her career, Lira has come to a conclusion. If drinking demon blood as she was tricked into doing is as horrible an atrocity as she believes, the Goddesses will intervene when Lira is at her strongest, and cleanse the Holy Knights as a whole. She now takes mission after mission, in search of the enemy that will finally act as the divine retribution against her current state.

COMBAT INFORMATION

Weapon of Choice: Longsword & The Ironhand
Longsword: Lira's sword is a very unimpressive weapon. Although it's of respectable quality, the blade looks like something one could very well find on a blacksmith's shelf. The hilt appears to have been custom-made to make it easier for a left-handed wielder to use.

The Ironhand: Lira's namesake weapon, and quite literally an extension of her body. Lira's entire right arm is forged from metal and bound to her body by a strange yet potent form of healing magic. This arm is responsible for Lira's absurd physical strength and her ability to recover from all but the most dire of wounds.

Ability: Ironhand: Lira's Ironhand is more than a mere arm or a weapon. When she drank the demon blood, what was supposed to be just a magical prosthetic became a tool of unmatched force. The healing magic holding the prosthetic now courses through Lira's entire body, slowing her aging to a near standstill and allowing her to rapidly recover from all but the most fatal of injuries. Additionally, the Ironhand itself is extremely powerful; even Lira can't control its strength. Even simple gestures like shaking a hand or a slap on the back can shatter bones and rupture organs if the Ironhand is used, leading Lira to only use the weapon if she believes her opponent is worthy of her true power.

Techniques: Swordsmanship: Not actually a technique in and of itself, but Lira is pretty good with a sword. Especially given she's right-handed but uses her left hand as her sword hand. By default, Lira will use her sword before the Ironhand, saving her other weapon only for enemies she deems worthy.

Earth Shatter: Using the strength of the Ironhand, Lira strikes the earth, cracking and shaking the ground around her. Once this is done, Lira can rip out chunks of the ground that have been isolated by cracks and throw them at enemies.

Regrowth: By moving most of the magic in the Ironhand into the rest of her body, Lira can heal her body at an absurd rate. This ability renders her nearly indestructible while active, but drains the overwhelming strength from the Ironhand while it's active, making her no stronger than a regular person, as well as consuming a significant amount of her energy and requiring great focus. Not practical for use in combat for more than a second or two, and even then, she can hope for three uses of Regrowth, tops.

MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION

Battle Theme 2 - Ironhand

Right, so... full list of things for you to do, Champ, before I can actually accept Colin as a character:

1: Add the Physical Traits field and give some to Colin

2: (Roughly) Double what you currently have for his appearance and personality, at the very least. Appearance should probably be expanded on even further since you don't have an image yet, though if you're getting one then that's fine

3: Clarify on how much effort it takes to reach each stage. I'm imagining Star Eater takes forever and a half before it can actually be used in combat, but since that technique in particular is at the most risk of being busted, let's be safe :/

And as an option...

4: Some expansion on Colin's bio would be nice. True, it's technically long enough, but we've no idea what Colin would've done with his life after hiffing Star Cutter into the forest, as an example of a missing detail, and more detail the relationship between him and the queen's daughter would be appreciated.

Also, you keep referring to Star Cutter's structure as "skin" a lot. That feels like the wrong word entirely to me :/

In any case, please follow instructions 1-3 at the very least, and Colin will be accepted.

Archived