Photo

The Seven Deadly Sins: Prophecy [Interest Check/OOC Thread In Progress]

- - - - - Stalfos=Host Muddy=CoHost Seven Deadly Sins Adventure Fantasy WANTED

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

The smartest undead being since 1989

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
    Last Visit Jun 02 2017 06:45 PM

The Seven Deadly Sins: Prophecy

Opening Theme: Seven Deadly Sins Season 2: Opening Theme

Seventeen years had past since vampires had resurfaced into the world, and the Holy Knights continue to serve and protect the kingdom of Britannia. Founded by Launsolet Zukebeth and answering directly to Queen Nina Aphion, the Holy Knights act as Britannia's elite military force, fighting off any who dare threaten Britannia's reign over the world and attempt to take that reign for themselves. In recent years, however, something had become amiss, and dark forces seem to have had a hand in warping the mindset of all the Holy Knights. A few select individuals now regard them as corrupt as a result. However, civilization continues to deliberately pay no mind to this hidden terror, for the most part.

Many prophets have tried but failed to convince Britannia that things were happening behind the scenes, and one had even made multiple attempts to reach out to the populace, only to achieve becoming a personal thorn on Queen Nina's side. In fact, it was Queen Nina that ordered this specific prophet, a tall dark-skinned woman with red eyes who would commonly reside in the mountain range near Ghostreach, to be detained and brought in so she could "speak to her in person". Of course, Queen Nina had scheme something entirely different for the prophet that had annoyed her so much, but she kept that to herself.

In any case, the mission was handed down to three Holy Knights, who'd set about evacuating the citizens of Ghostreach before going ahead to explore the mountain range, in case they were to meet resistance from the prophet. Unfortunately for them, the prophet had located them before they could set about any plans. One of them had panicked as a result, and the other tried to fight her off but was defeated. The prophet fought off another couple of apprentices, but would've died if not for the interference of one of the Seven Deadly Sins, who effortlessly fended off her attackers, and healed her of the injuries that she'd sustained from the fight for her life.

The Seven Deadly Sins are warriors of all different races, who had chanced upon each other three years ago, and banded together on an adventure. There were many trials ahead of them in which they had to work together to overcome, including the arrival of a powerful Grey Demon who was brought forth unto the world through unknown means. However, since parting ways, they had their own individual troubles with the civilians of Britannia, which were bad enough for Queen Nina to approve of warrants for their individual arrests. Now the Seven Deadly Sins find themselves travelling to Ghostreach from different angles and for different reasons, only to see that it appear as though it had been completely abandoned. They would soon meet with the prophet... and everything would be explained.

SOME GROUND RULES

1. Follow all the YCM Rules. In the unlikely event that you don't know what they are, you can find them here.
  2. I have final say at all times.
  3. Since Muddy is my co-host, he has second-to-final say at all times. Only I get to disobey him if I feel it warranted for w/e reasoning; the rest of you stay in line like good little scrubs
  4. Violence, sexual material and offensive language cannot exceed PG-16 under any circumstances
  5. Dedication to the RP is important. Posts are excepted to be made by each player on a weekly basis at the very least. Should such actions be necessary, I reserve the right to shove characters along the plot, steal control of them or even outright kill them.
  6. Have some well regulated fun... the best kind :]

You have a decent a selection of races to choose from. You can be...

A plain old human

A giant

A fairy

A vampire

Possibly a demon.

I'll only allow one demon at the very most, so if you want it, prove to me that you can make an app worthy of it. My co-host and I will decide among ourselves which the best app is out of those that took a stab at making the demon, and everyone else who took a stab at it may have to make their app again from scratch. If the demon happens to be a Holy Knight, they will get to be the leader of the whole faction, which in turn earns their role as the main antagonist for the whole RP.

Goddess are also a race, but they're too strong, so no you don't get to be one.

The girl must be human, but apart from that she can be anything. You can make her a princess that had ran away from the king (or queen) to find the Deadlys and ask for their forgiveness on their behalf, you can make her a prophet who the rest of the city either ignore or laugh/scoff at her warnings of doomsday being upon them, you can make her a holy girl who senses innocence in the Deadlys (or the will to redeem themselves if they were the dicks), or you can make her a simple tavern keeper from out of town just trying to make ends meet when all of a sudden a specific Deadly just happens to pop in for some food or a beverage or somewhere to crash for the night. Or perhaps you have another occupation in mind for the girl, in which case you'll have to let me know. The choice is yours, but keep in mind that the anime already did the princess route to an extent.

The girl will be a one of, as will be each of the Seven Deadlys. So I'll have a rule in place that stops people from having more than one so no-one gets greedy with them. Knock yourselves out in the Holy Knight department though, if that's what you want.

The marks for each Sin are as follows:

The Boar Sin of Gluttony

The Dragon Sin of Wrath

The Fox Sin of Greed

The Goat Sin of Lust

The Grizzly Sin of Sloth

The Lion Sin of Pride

The Serpent Sin of Envy

I'll keep track of reserves down below. In case two RPers try to take the same Sin, the better app will get it. But don't try to reserve Sloth. Sloth is mine. You should also know that I'll probably wind up giving the slot for the girl to my co-host.

Oh, and there maybe a Skype Chat for it.

But anyway, that be a fine enough description for what you're in for. Hopefully I have enough interests checked for this to work :/

Reserves Thus Far:

App Sheet (since why not?):

Accepted Apps

3DS Friend Code: 4785-4629-0710
^In case ya feel like adding me.

RP's I'm active in (in order of OOC launch)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.
Oh, and the avi? I made it myself :)

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,737 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Yui

Pending interest on my end. Probably will go for Greed, Lust, or Envy, not sure which. Definitely a vampire though; I've been wanting to RP one of those for a while.

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Dad

Dad

We give no fucks about the way that you feelin'.

• Juice
  • 14,790 posts
    Last Visit Apr 11 2019 10:58 PM
  • Discord:Pops#5515
  • Alias:Dad
  • Spouse:Hip-hop

Pending interest.  I think I'll note full interest after I see a full plot synopsis and I know which way you're taking the story.

Drowning in your silence.

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

I have the blood of Spartans and Legionaries! BRING IT!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts
    Last Visit Feb 17 2019 11:08 PM
Would LOVE to play a human with the mark of Wrath, if acceptable.

"Semper Ad Meliora"

Always On To Greater Things

"Illegitimis Non Carborundum"

Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

If You Want Peace, Prepare For War

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"

Truth Never Dies

"Familia Ante Omnia"

Family Above All

"Non Desistas, Non Exieris"

Never Give Up, Never Surrender

"Atrox Melior Dulcissima Veritas Mendaciis"

The Bitter Truth Is Better Than The Sweetest Lies

"Beatti Bellicosi"

Blessed Are The Warriors

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts
    Last Visit Aug 20 2019 06:37 PM
Aeden Nightshade - The Gambling Fairy of Greed

Edited by Chaos Sonic, 08 November 2016 - 04:05 PM.

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
    Last Visit Feb 16 2019 03:01 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom

noting interest for this, setting is cool and it reminds me that I should get around to finishing SDS sometime

Signature

o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o

JamesMuddy

JamesMuddy

King of the Swaaaaamp

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts
    Last Visit Aug 02 2019 05:40 AM
  • Alias:JamesMuddy
Would love to reserve a Holy Knight, possibly one who drank demon blood?

Posted Image

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

@Chaos: Some SDS know-how would be nice; my own SDS is a little rusty cause it's been a long time since I watched the anime, so I don't know how much I could help on my own. But if I get myself a more knowledgeable co-host, you should be able to RP just fine despite not knowing anything. I've simplified the plot just enough so people can dive in without knowing much about the franchise, but there will be a thing or two that may co-host and I will let you know of beforehand.

Speaking of which, I will need someone to step up as co-host before I'd have the confidence to make this a full OOC Thread. Being stuck with the girl might not sound appealing, but what she lacks in power, she'll make up for in importance towards the Seven Deadlys as a whole.

My Apps

Megoshi Sagara, The Cursed Maiden with a Fatal Fatigue

Spectra Nightshade, Sister of the Fox's Sin of Greed

Giradin Zukebeth, Champion of Light and Darkness (WIP)

Posted Image

My very own RWBY RP. I'll always be accepting applicants (on specific conditions, so check the RP itself for more details), so feel free to check it out.

Super Chaos Sonic

Super Chaos Sonic

Run, Sonic Run!

• Legendary Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,602 posts
    Last Visit Aug 20 2019 06:37 PM

@Chaos: Some SDS know-how would be nice; my own SDS is a little rusty cause it's been a long time since I watched the anime, so I don't know how much I could help on my own. But if I get myself a more knowledgeable co-host, you should be able to RP just fine despite not knowing anything. I've simplified the plot just enough so people can dive in without knowing much about the franchise, but there will be a thing or two that may co-host and I will let you know of beforehand.

Alright...if its like that, I guess I'll say noted interest and set a reserve for Fox Greed...

Would've gone dragon, but that sounded like MC territory xD

Alaina

Alaina

「Number 1」

• Mekakushi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts
    Last Visit Jun 17 2019 10:21 PM
  • Alias:Skaia

I'll note a pending interest

Skyheart.gif

RP Awards

JamesMuddy

JamesMuddy

King of the Swaaaaamp

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts
    Last Visit Aug 02 2019 05:40 AM
  • Alias:JamesMuddy

Actually I can Co-Host if you need me to.

And I'm going to start watching Season 2 soon, so I'll get a refresh for everything.

Posted Image

DEStroyer of worlds!

DEStroyer of worlds!

#Make2020TheYearOfWaluigi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Des

Pending interest, also, do you have to be a Holy Knight, a sin, or the girl.

Posted Image

Stuff people put in their sig
This sig is currently under construction, I nor YCM have any responsibility for conditions that you may injurer while exploring this sig.

Yui

Yui

The Yurricane

• Jack of All Trades
  • 3,737 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Yui

Right, should formally put my pin in on Envy. So yeah, I'm gunning for that serpent sin.

Posted Image

you're just a well-rounded, gatorade-drinking gif machine that looks like He-Man and Shaggy had a lovechild.

stuff I've won

Eevee

Eevee

Eevoi!

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,468 posts
    Last Visit Jan 14 2019 03:51 AM
  • Alias:Sethera

Pending interest, since I love deadly sin stuff. However, I probably won't have the time to invest in this, but we'll see. Funnily enough, I'm interested in playing the girl, but not so much in cohosting cuz of the time thing. Otherwise, gluttony or pride looks pretty cool (was considering wrath, but as I did that in Emote, maybe I should do something different).

bm04TgJ.png

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

Pending interest, also, do you have to be a Holy Knight, a sin, or the girl.

Well, you wouldn't achieve a hell of a lot if you were a simple civilian, so... yeah, those should be your priorities, really :/

Posted Image

Reptilious

Reptilious

Rainbow/Neos

• Rainbow Road
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 969 posts
    Last Visit Feb 16 2019 03:01 PM
  • Spouse:ur mom
I should probably take a claim on something - maybe Pride, unless someome else really wants to be Pride. Truth be told I'd be fine with the ones that are leftover though.
Signature

o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o

DEStroyer of worlds!

DEStroyer of worlds!

#Make2020TheYearOfWaluigi

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
    Last Visit
  • Alias:Des
Okay, another quesion, how much of a dick can I make my charater? (Also reserving for a holy knight

Posted Image

Stuff people put in their sig
This sig is currently under construction, I nor YCM have any responsibility for conditions that you may injurer while exploring this sig.

Admiral_Stalfos19

Admiral_Stalfos19

• Topic Starter
  • Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts

That's entirely up to you. If you want your char to be the biggest dick in all the land, then by all means. Just make sure the app's at an acceptable standard is all.

And sure, +1 Holy Knight it is.

Posted Image

bury the year

bury the year

reach heaven through violence

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,626 posts
    Last Visit Jul 24 2019 07:15 PM
  • Alias:Rinne
Can take Lust, since it's the only one left. Got a good idea on where to take the character. :)

EDIT: Can I make a hunky zombie? I'd love to play a hunky zombie.

dAx113Q.gif

decathlon challenge (4/10)

ephara, god of the polis {wip} • (dimir)(rakdos)(gruul)emmara, soul of the accord

(orzhov)(golgari) • tatyova, benthic druid {wip} • (izzet) • anax and cymede {wip}

ChampionZero

ChampionZero

I have the blood of Spartans and Legionaries! BRING IT!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 943 posts
    Last Visit Feb 17 2019 11:08 PM
[deleted]

"Semper Ad Meliora"

Always On To Greater Things

"Illegitimis Non Carborundum"

Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

If You Want Peace, Prepare For War

"Veritas Nunquam Perit"