tz8v67p.jpg

"Dull-Eyes Languishing Dragon"

EARTH - Level 8 - Dragon-type (Ritual) Monster

Must be Ritual Summoned with "Fatiguing Ritual".

Must be Ritual Summoned with "Fatiguing Ritual". This card cannot declare an attack on your opponent. This card cannot be destroyed by card effect. During your opponent's, you can flip a coin and call it: if you call it right, change all monsters your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position, also all monsters your opponent currently controls must attack this card this turn, if able, and your opponent must enter their Battle Phase, if possible: if you call it wrong, you take 1000 damage. Any monster that attacks this monster with less ATK than this monster's DEF is destroyed after damage calculation.

ATK 1500/DEF 3000

- - - - -

44qUJFK.jpg

"Fatiguing Ritual"

Ritual Spell Card

This card can be used to Ritual Summon "Dull-Eyes Languishing Dragon". You must also tribute monsters who total Levels equal or are greater than 8 from your hand or field. During either player's turn, after a coin flip is performed: you can banish this card from your Graveyard; flip it again, and apply its effect again as if this flip were the original.

- - - - -

these cards are the physical manifestation of the world's boredom

cncf papi's

'Tis interesting. Let's check it out.

Proto-Thousand Needles effect that works on a coin flip and burns you for a thousand if it doesn't. Could help to harass a board, like Yubel does, so instantly I'm impressed.

Almost want the Ritual Spell to mill some/(all?) of its materials, but the total materials had to exactly be 8, so I could run it in D/D (y they no have Rituals tho) and reintroduce the world to the concept of WIN-WIN. (with D'Arc of course.) Maybe like Super Soldier Origin? I mean, it defends itself well and the non-attacking clause keeps it from being busted.

Other than that, I think it's okay. Tinker with that Ritual Spell a bit though-having an easier way to summon this dozer can more than easily make up for the spotty effect effects. 3000 DEF non-destructible walls are still nothing to snort at. 

(also it's "during your opponent's turn..." for that chance effect on lazy-eyes there.) (Cause it couldn't care less, don't mean we get to) (CONSTANT VIGILANCE!) (sorry, HP reference.) 

8/10, both of them. Keep it up!

This card screams to me: fun on a casual level, but likely impractical in anything. Maybe I'm just being a bit too cynical from Ranked YGOPro matches. Anyway, it's searchable by Pre-Prep, so that's nice. But it can't be Special Summoned from the Grave if it's Kaijud, or gotten rid of by other means, and you can't use "Advance Ritual Art", so there goes any splashability in "Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon" builds. You're going to need to change that effect so that it also change all monsters your opponent controls to face-up attack position if you want to get the most out of the effect, look at Number 13 if you want to see how to possibly word it. I guess in the D/D/D or ABC match-up this card could have its uses, against D/D/D, right before they summon "Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon" because of course they're summoning it, you can activate this effect to end their Main Phase and perform a pseudo field wipe. Against ABC, you can prevent them from using "Bujin Tsukoyomi" and their common outs in "Castel" or "Utopia" will be stopped by you forcing them to attack and end that before it starts, hell you could even use it against "Cyber Dragon Nova" before they can go into Infinity. It also works nicely against Metalfoes, preventing them from using the Traps they set that turn, when their field is wiped. However It seems pretty useless against Majespecters though, as Kirin will spin this during the battle phase, and seeing as the effect requires a coin flip to activate, that's going to be pretty annoying if you can't resolve it. Ultimately it has more usage than I expected, but it being luck based has some serious issues, and while I think it'd be fun, I ultimately can't say much else other than that.

Edited the card texts of both, so I'd like some feedback!

Bump

Lot better now, since it will force the attacks and your opponent can no longer just play cards in Defense Position since they're changed to Attack. One thing I noticed is this card actually has great synergy with Terminal World, as you can use the Ritual Monster to skip to your opponent's Battle Phase, and then Terminal World will skip their Main Phase 2, and then they're locked forever, as they won't be able to do anything in their Battle Phase unless they MST Terminal World. So that's fun.

Archived