Mine Mole's BROTHER?

TheEternalUnicorn

Yeah, you saw the message, this is a card that works with Mine Mole, Simple

NS this SS Mole Synchro Lightning tricorn.... We need more Beast Synchros at least you can draw 1 at least

Anyway here's the card CnC appreciated

Mine Rat
Lvl 4 EARTH
Beast Tuner Effect
If this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster from your Hand. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card leaves the Field by an opponent's card effect, banish this card instead
ATK 1200 DEF 1000

Till next post Unicorn AWAYYYYYY!

Guest BGMCANN0N

Well I think it is more than appropriate to give Beast-Type something else to work with... Especially a Level 4 Tuner that give you access to the Unicorn Synchros, and potentially Zeman, the Ape King ( http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Zeman_the_Ape_King ). None of those Synchroes are super game changers for the  strict requirements that they have so might as well. But, heck you can even go into more competitive Synchro's like Omega, Scarright, etc. Beast- Type is one of those Typings that have been left hung to dry if you don't consider Obedience Schooled Raccoon related Decks: Level 3 and higher Beast Type haven't got good support in ages.

His other effects barring the Special Summoning of a Beast-Type from hand aren't great, but he has that rare Level 4 Tuner status so those are okay. Not exactly sure why it needs to get banished by your opponent using something against it, but you can enlighten me there on that on.

One card that could be amazing with this is Chain Dog ( http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chain_Dog )  to make 3-material Rank 4's.

The banish effect on the card was taken from Mine Mole's effect you could use it with Unicorn Beacon but not consistently

You can't really summon Zeman as he needs a DARK Tuner and this is an EARTH

And damn I forgot about Chain Dog, this card really helps it actually

I like this card mostly as it is Red Resonater for Beast Types and gives them a good Normal Summon

You can also use this card to make Naturia Beast by using a level 1 Beast EARTH monster idk which one you would want to use but hey you can make it

Archived