What's your real name?

Fusion X. Denver

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrew. Used to think it was stupid then realised nobody cared.

Is that why you turn into a coward when I call you by your name, Andrew? :3

I-Is that why you like to assign me what you probably perceive to be an Andrew-tier name (Gavin, which is not a tender name) whenever I call you by your name, Andrew? :c

Is that why you turn into a coward when I call you by your name, Andrew? :3

I-Is that why you like to assign me what you probably perceive to be an Andrew-tier name (Gavin, which is not a tender name) whenever I call you by your name, Andrew? :c

If you're looking for a coward you've come to the wrong place. May I direct you here instead.

Surprise surprise, my first name is James. I don't care what it means in any language, but I like it, so that's good. My middle name is Caleb because my parents though if my first name was Caleb I would get teased at school, so yeah. My last name is Nolasco, which is apparently Mexican, even though my family is most Greek and Italian.

Guest BGMCANN0N

Real name: Blade... Nobody will believe me on here, but it is true. Anywho, my pops gave me the name based on a comic book character he made (not from the movie, thank god...), who was a war-bound character with a bandolier of grenades or something like that (can't remember the whole detail of it, but that is a good generalization). I am more peaceful and subtle in comparison, but I think the name itself fits me because I am "sharp" (like witty sharp). I've grown to my name so close I never really needed an alias in my personal life to try and distinguish myself others.

Sammy is the preferred name, used to be Sam while I was younger but I decided that I hated that because its boring as all hell, my stepdad is kind of an jabroni about the whole change thing and my mom got annoyed whenever I tried to correct her. Samuel is my real name and I hate that one even more because its so damn generic. Im probably gonna get it legally changed someday or just stick with Sammy, I dunno.

• 3 weeks later...

Aaron (although Fusion already knew that). This is good and bad, but you can't really make any puns with my name (I enjoy puns a lot). I think my name is pretty boring, and that's partly why I want my future kids' names to be unique. My fiancé and I have kind of already decided what our male and female baby names are: Elric (son) and Mio (daughter).

Archived