What Should I Host Next? [Interest Check]

Well, for Gijinka, its a HS setting...and I'm fairly certain there will be classes dealing with battling. So there would still be conflict/fighting if the need arises.

As for the other ideas, I've seen some Smash RPs dying due to its basic style...so trying to implement it into a text based RP could result in some very slow progression.

And for IFNH, I don't have a problem at all with the fantasy RP setting, but my thing comes back to Cherry Heart. I fear for something dealing with a guild and actions in that direction. I really don't want to see another CH die like that.

I am not going to have fighting in Gijinka High. I just can't see it feeling right. And adding a specific combat class feels too cop-out. Maybe some Phys-Ed stuff but idk.

I am not worried whatsoever about the style of all things tbh. Keep in mind this Is not Smash Brothers you all need to try and get that out of your head

It's merely the closest equivalent.

I am not going to have fighting in Gijinka High. I just can't see it feeling right. And adding a specific combat class feels too cop-out. Maybe some Phys-Ed stuff but idk.

Fair enough.

I am not worried whatsoever about the style of all things tbh. Keep in mind this Is not Smash Brothers you all need to try and get that out of your head

It's merely the closest equivalent.

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh...wasn't aware of that. My bad ^^;

Fair enough.

Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh...wasn't aware of that. My bad ^^;

Thinking on it RPing Phys-Ed Gijinka could be interesting. Dodge-ball anyone?

But yeah, basically....the main part of Smash this is, is people from a certain "type" of world, but different worlds (Mario, Fire Emblem, all Nintendo, but different worlds. And then RP characters from all different canons) who are put into a place where they can battle for glory and riches and such.

The actual combat stuff will play out like any other RP, except with a health bar as opposed to aiming for kill shots/knocking out directly. (of course a kill shot would do more damage).

So.

8903823f867ce3aa5058215e40c21a04.png

743faaaf031522df07e628a00b08ef3d.png

ffe85e03ea2a309c6d163117ce6d7901.png

It seems no IFNH.

Now here we go. There's two options. Gijinka High or RP Smash. Now we (And I) need to figure out which. So I can work on it and hopefully get it up by January.

I want to have thoughts from everyone about this, discuss it, convince me which would be best.

There's more votes for Gijinka High yes but the other also has plenty of votes. And both have people I don't know well, people I trust, and people I'm unsure about.

Also I want everyone who voted to answer this question. Would you join the one you didn't vote for?

MFW no option for the adventures of Morgan and Cam.

Disappoint.

Technically Morgan was in IFNH originally so there's that. ;)

So far it seems most would be okay with either except Saiku and Tayla and they...are of opposite opinions oh my lord this is gonna be a rough decision XD

Personally, I wasn't sure if Gijinka High could make it through. Reason being that I've been through several high school RPs during the course of my stay here in YCM, and literally every single one had fell flat somewhere down the line. Only one of them had lasted a decent length of time iirc, but that was before the Advanced Clause was a thing.

However, since there're so many others that seem to have faith in Gijinka High, I wouldn't mind participating in it as well... on the condition that no-one take Ho-oh. Or possibly Solgaleo. I'd still easily prefer RP Smash, since I'd love to pick up some of my favorite chars and have them fight.

Okay so overall I am leaning towards Smash still.
Reasons being it feels the one I could host easier and I still am struggling to come up with how exactly to handle Gijinka High. That being said I'm still confident I could it's just more tricky for me personally.

Maybe I should get a ghost host to host Gijinka High for me

Also there's the fact that it seems either way I could get at least 10 people interested so it's not a matter of "One would have enough people and the other wouldn't."

I won't decide until next month but that's where it sits at the moment. Very subject to change especially if some points are brought up against it or for Gijinka High

I probably would participate in Smash. I have a character that I wanted to try for IFNH. Anywho, both RPs have their pros and cons, and after thinking about it, I don't have a huge preference. You say that you're struggling to come up with the details for Gijinka High, no? In that case, I think that you should go for Smash. I believe that since you have your ideas ready (for the most part), Smash would be more enjoyable as a whole, as opposed to the general consensus.

Archived