Golden Gate Empire: Dreams of Grandeur | OOC | Started | Co-hosted by VCR_Cat

Dad

I think I will try to join this, but I don't know if I could keep up with being in both this RP and the Yugioh Rereborn RP.

If you don't think you can keep up with both, it would probably be best not to bother with this one. It's better to stick to one RP you can handle than going for two and burning yourself out then vanishing on both of them.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interest checked. I'm thinking I'd wanna play as either a nephilim or a robot, although...

Would nephilims fall a bit too far into the divine/celestial being category, by any chance? We all know angels cross the line like anything, but since nephilims do have that angel DNA going for them, I thought it'd be safer if I asked rather than try to app for a nephilim and have it shot down on a technicality :/

Interest noted. I have handled 3 RPs at once in the past, but I'll need to think this over a little bit just to be sure. Love the concept though, and will start writing a character anyway so I don't miss the deadline if I do decide to stay.

I know that i will be on this forum every Friday, Saturday and sometimes Sunday, Will that count as being active?

Sounds like you would be inactive during the week.  Do you have school or activities that require your attention?  If so, I understand, and I would much rather you focus on that than this rp.  Even if that means you can only post after school.  If this does limit your posting to weekends only, I may take it into consideration. However, you can expect that if your application is accepted, I'll be very strict on you.  So, please make your priorities accordingly, and we'll see where it goes.

Interest noted. I have handled 3 RPs at once in the past, but I'll need to think this over a little bit just to be sure. Love the concept though, and will start writing a character anyway so I don't miss the deadline if I do decide to stay.

I. . . .didn't even know you RP'd Dova xD.  Looking forward to your character.

Interest checked. I'm thinking I'd wanna play as either a nephilim or a robot, although...

Would nephilims fall a bit too far into the divine/celestial being category, by any chance? We all know angels cross the line like anything, but since nephilims do have that angel DNA going for them, I thought it'd be safer if I asked rather than try to app for a nephilim and have it shot down on a technicality :/

I guess expecting you to join this rp was . . .Destiny.  AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  

Ehem.  Talking about Nephilim is very touchy.  Because (I'm not sure if you've read any of the previous rendition of this rp) but gods, devils, hellspawn, and the like are all apart of this universe.  However--and with consideration to a very popular hothead named Tyson Slayer--I will allow it.  I encourage you to take a look at Tyson, as he was a hellspawn and I would assume your power level should be around the same level.  But of course, if there are any major problems, we'll talk about it.

And despite his skeleton, Tyson was possibly one of the strongest characters in the original, if that says anything.  So yeah, go for it.

That's the idea.

Aight bro.  I'd of course be happy to have you.  Just make sure you stick for it this time.  We almost made it to the end last time :D

Yay, I can nephilim! Was getting concerned cause good robot pics proved hard to come by :/

But aight. Just briefly looked at Tyson as you suggested Dad, but I'll look it through a bit more thoroughly when it comes for me to make the app

[spoiler=Kai Alvarado, A Nephilim Sorely Lacking In Conscience]CNeSVeE.png

"And just look at the fucks I give; they're literally as nonexistent as my tits are."

"...I hate my life so much."

Personal Information
Name: Kai Alvarado

Species: Nephilim: "Alright, so lemme explain what I am real quick. I'm part human and part angel... and not even the good part either. I don't get that fancy-ass halo above my head, any wings sprouting from my back or any of that cool sheet like Mom does. The only part we get to keep as nephilims is similar powers to our angel Moms and Dads; but even then, there's no way in hell they'll ever be as strong, and even worse, how early we get access in the first place depends entirely on... how goody-two-shoes we were since we were born, ooooooh. Well, it's not a problem for most of the other nephs, since they would actually have been born with a lot deeper level of conscience as a part of their mindsets than humans do. But then there's the outcasts... like me, who Karma just won't stop biting in the ass. Oh, and the most common way to get a neph is if the angel fucks the human. It's still possible for the angel to get funked by the human though, in order to get your neph. And I know this cause otherwise I couldn't be born."[spoiler=Appearance:]"Below is a pic of me leaning forward on a desk in my usual posture, as I do. I only stand at 147cm, which is about 4' 10", and I weigh 49kg/108lbs. Stalfos told me to give you my BWH ratio as well; I dunno why he insists cause literally no-one else gives out that information, but fine, its 17-18-18 in inches and 43-46-46 in centimeters. That's right, I'm as flat as a brick and it pisses me off. You had one job, puberty. One job! Ugh, enough of that, let's gets off of the lack of tits I have and move on. I have sunny blonde hair which I tie into twintails with black ribbons, and I have onyx black eyes, the right of which has this stupid mole under it. They say it's called a beauty mark, but it does a pretty good job of doing the exact opposite. I'm just glad it's just under my eye and nowhere near my mouth where it'd really ruin everything. Oh, and I wear a blue and white shirt, a green hoodie and grey shorts. And no, I don't wear a bra. If I had an actual pair of tits I would, but I don't. So I don't..."

sample_da1c54edea5effebcaa1a03a33c136d0d

[spoiler=Personality:]"People say I'm a jabroni, but whatever. I mean... what's the point of making any friends when you have no choice but to kick everyone's ass in the tourney anyway? That just gives them more of a reason to hold back, more than anything... and the number one rule in this thing, according to this half-brother of mine anyway, is never to expect mercy from anyone at all. The second rule, again according to this half-brother of mine, is to always look after numero uno. He expects me to have taken those to heart, though I do a pretty good job of the latter anyway. Y'see, I'm not like most nephilims at all. I'll say and do what's on my mind whenever it's on my mind, and I don't tend to give a rat's ass what people think about my choice of words. I also lack this thing called a filter, apparently. I dunno why I should care, but never mind that."

"There's a reason I have this kind of attitude, by the way. I wasn't exactly born with a naturally deep level of conscience like most nephs are, and it's been going downhill from there ever since I found out that determines how early we nephs get our fancy powers and sheet... and that I'm right down in the bottom of the barrel in that regard. I hate myself for it. And I hate so much about myself that I'm not afraid to pick myself apart, and the only way I'm gonna cope with my shitty self-esteem is if I pick everyone else apart as well. A lot of my sheet self-esteem boils down to me being loaded with envy and spite. It takes extremely thick skin to handle all the spite I can dish out, and I'm not gonna suddenly apologize and say I didn't mean a certain thing, because I mean at least half of the sheet that comes out of my mouth at any point of time."

"But hey, I'm doing you guys a favor by making you hate my guts. I wanna see everything you've got to give, and if you try to half-ass it or throw away the fight, then you'll never live it down; that I'll make sure of. If there's one type of being I despise most, it's the pussy ass jabroni type of being. Of course, I don't aim to kill anyone here, but I will kill the bastards that piss me off. We could do with less of them anyway. Oh, and between you and me, I'm not really here for the prize money. I suppose I could use it all on tit and ass implants and laugh at everyone who wanted it for more important reasons, but apart from that, I don't even want it. I'm just here to kick a bunch of bastards and chew some bubblegum. And I'm all out of...(!) Wait, funk, there's still some in my left pocket. Hang on a mo."

*mgmgmgmgmg*

"K, now I'm all out of gum."

[spoiler=Biography:]"So Mom had found a couple of homeless people, a guy and a girl, trying to survive off the streets of... Detroit, I think she told me she found them. Mom couldn't let them suffer, so she helped them out, as you do... and then she and the guy funked. ...yeah, I don't know why Mom would fall for a human either, especially in place of another angel like herself. But it happened anyway, and she said it was good sex that she hadn't had in a long time. And then nine months later, enter me; Kai Alvarado. Of course, Mom would pay a visit to the couple while she was still pregnant with me. And of course, Mom would've had to explain that the guy that she kept having sex with while she was pregnant was actually my Dad all along, and that the girl would be my crazy aunt. And I don't even mean to say that lightly, she was legit mentally unstable. It probably explained why she was homeless. Though I guess it's cool that Dad had been trying to get this crazy aunt of mine out of the rut she was in, though he was a bit of a jackass and got himself too deep in it and wound up losing everything himself, and that Mom was able to pull through right in the end."

"In any case, living with a couple of homeless humans was practically uneventful. About the only things I learnt were directly from Mom, and even then, I only really learnt how it sucked to be me. But one day, I went to the store to get some food, only for someone completely foreign to me to stop me in my tracks, just as I decided to take a shortcut in a random alleyway. He obviously didn't want people to know what he looked like since the cloak he wore covered his whole body, but I could tell that he was a full-blooded angel like Mom due to the halo above his head. Though if I had to guess, he would've been a fallen angel; that halo was definitely dimmed down from the one above Mom's head, and it had taken on a purple hue of sorts. Anyway, I was quick to ask what was going on and who the hell this fallen angel was supposed to be, only for him to tell me that we were half-siblings. This sounded like complete bullshit when I first heard it, but Mom would've confirmed that was the case I'd next talk to her. So... I had a half-brother who became a fallen angel at some point of his life. Go figure. Though how he knew who I was all this time, I have no idea."

"This half-brother of mine said he needed my help, so at this point I was all ears. He spoke about the Secret Cup Tournament, and that the gods have been participating in it in ages past. Apparently his own Dad got in on it and died, and his Dad got in and died and his Dad got in and died and yada yada yada you get the idea. Now the only "gods" that were left were the fallen angel I had for a half-brother and a handful of demon lords or some sheet like that, last I heard from him. He didn't think he could survive one more round, and although he tried asking Mom, she was adamant that she wouldn't be able to go through the whole aspect of fighting. He seemed serious about avenging his old man's death so I guessed I had to oblige him, though I told him I was gonna have to make some preparations. I took his offer to train me up, and I managed to extract plenty of milk from Mom's boobs, which I hope was enough to last the whole tourney. She wasn't too happy about the last part, especially not when I explained that I needed it for the tourney itself, but she knew damn well she couldn't stop me. Now there was only one thing left to do: Get in there and kick all the ass!"

Combat Information
Weapons & Equipment: SPAS-12 Shotgun: "...it's cool, I guess. A little lacking in range, but that's where the wings I can sprout come into play. And hey, nearly everyone else here seems to be running melee anyway, so theoretically I can blow their heads off before they even get anywhere near me! How cool is that?! Of course, I had to have training from this half-brother of mine, which I made him give me before I got into this thing. But the more important thing is that I'm liking it."

Ethereal Wings: "Did I mention that I could sprout wings? No? Well I just did. Of course, these aren't exactly the real deal; not only do they disperse when they're struck but also at the end of a fight that I may be in. But they're better than nothing. With these, I can fly up and down, move wherever I want in the air, and close or lengthen the distance between myself and any of these bastards fighting me... unless of course one of them's a CHEATING HAXXOR baka!! In any case, these should serve me well."

Angel's Breast Milk: "Ah yes, Mom's good old-fashioned boob juice. Don't judge me, alright(?); this is actual liquid gold that I put into my water bottle before I go into each battle. The look, the taste, the feel... k, guess that explains why it feels like a ton in my stomach. Anyway, this helps me with my abilities and makes me physically go faster and harder as well, but I get this weird fuzzy feeling inside of me that I can't even figure out. All I know about it is that OD'ing on this stuff will make lose the will to fight entirely, which sucks cause then there's no point to the buff. But hey, maybe I can force-feed it down the other guy's throat and make them forfeit or something. It might less of this succulent milk for me to enjoy, but whatever works. My whole fridge is loaded with 10-gallon canisters of the stuff, just so you know. It better be enough to last me for this whole tourney, or else Mom would've embarrassed herself all over the internet for nothing... except my amusement."

Power Array: Regenerating Body: "So... yeah, my body recovers from wounds much faster than the human body does. Go figure. I mean, it's more effective when I drink my specialized milk and it gets overtaxed by bastards going aggro on me, but there's nothing else to say about it."

Halo Mesh: "You may have I kinda forgot to mention that a halo appears above my head when I sprout my wings, but that's only because most of the time it just sits there. I can throw it like a frisbee though, and if it hits anyone, it wraps itself around them and stops them from moving anywhere."

Headshot Resistance: "Of course, there's always that one noob that will think he killed me just because he lucksacked a headshot on me. Joke's on him, though; I can take headshots for days and... OK, maybe not days. They still hurt like funk and I can still bleed out if my body doesn't hurry up and regenerate it. But I can still tank it better than any human is ever going to and kick the noob in the ass as punishment. for making such a cheap shot on me."

Divine Justice (LOCKED): "Now this is what I'm talking about. I gather up all this light energy that I could have in me and then... BANG!! It expels outwards towards all the dumbasses that get themselves caught in the blast radius. Can't wait to use this right out the gate and just own people with it. They won't even see it... wait, it's locked? LOCKED??!! God damn it, Stalfos, you got me all hyped up for nothing! jabroni."

Miscellaneous Information
Main Theme Song: Miss Nothing, by The Pretty Reckless

Battle Theme Song: No More Heroes OST: Pleather for Breakfast

Ideal Voice Actresses: Melissa Fahn (En)/Fumiko Orikasa (Jp)

Hm.  So many sword users.  More variety is needed.  Entertain me!

I believe you'll find out swiftly that this place is sorely lacking in entertainers.

*ahem*

This does make me tempted to make a second app just to have someone with a weapon that's not often seen in RP. What would that be...I know axes are often overlooked so there's that.

Just in case anyone missed it.  Currently debating whether to increase or decrease character slots for the rp.  I would like to avoid giving characters "byes" in the coming round so that we can keep interaction up and avoid dead spots.  The two options we have are:

1.)  Increase character slots to sixteen.  Moving in groups of eight prevents "byes" and this allows for more character acceptance.

2.)  Decrease character slots to eight.  This lessens the amount of characters to be accepted, but allows the rp to remain small and focused, as well as avoiding any "byes".

Would like to hear from as many of you as possible as soon as possible.

I saw this and had a thought of a character concept, but I figured I'd ask you on this idea first.

Would it be possible for a character that was invited to this instead have other things...creations...fight in his stead? I'd be more pulling a character from the Geneforge series, if one is wondering...specifically one of the Shapers...

Now, let's assume I get to fly with this, would I have to make a 'main' character profile in addition to profiles for the creations that come into play? (Before you ask, the games put a hard limit to the number of creations you can have out, which is seven...and the more powerful creations are a massive drain to maintain.)

Personally I'd prefer Option 2, but 1 can be back-up option if the thread becomes flooded with apps for whatever reason

Also, I'm still not sure about this one power I have for Kai. I wanna take it out, but have no idea what to replace it with. Can I just have 3? 

If you only want 3, that's fine.  Totally up to you.  If you come back and want to edit it with a fourth, that's also fine.  Just make sure you have it before the 17th.

I saw this and had a thought of a character concept, but I figured I'd ask you on this idea first.

Would it be possible for a character that was invited to this instead have other things...creations...fight in his stead? I'd be more pulling a character from the Geneforge series, if one is wondering...specifically one of the Shapers...

Now, let's assume I get to fly with this, would I have to make a 'main' character profile in addition to profiles for the creations that come into play? (Before you ask, the games put a hard limit to the number of creations you can have out, which is seven...and the more powerful creations are a massive drain to maintain.)

Hmm.  This is a badass concept.  I would love to see it in play with the tournament.  However, this sounds like you would have to essentially hide the creator / caster who summons these creatures during the battle.  Now, if you're comfortable with that, I'm definitely all for it.  It's not something we have technically speaking, and its something that is very unique.  But yes, I would like to see a profile for the summoner / caster / creator as well as his creations.

I'm encouraging you.  I wanna see what you have in store.  We can talk details when you finish fleshing the app out.

It is done!

[spoiler=Classified]>

>CLASSIFIED

>

>

[spoiler=>PLEASE ENTER PASSWORD]>

>USER: UNKNOWN

>PASSWORD:*******

>...

>...

>...

[spoiler=>ACCESS GRANTED]Name:"Frost" John Martin

Species:Human

[spoiler=APPEARANCE]1b64f4debec552a10fb4d73b4d46daa4.jpg

"Do you want to die? Because I'll be more than happy to kill you..."

His hair and eyes were brown, but after his disappearance his hair became white and his eyes became blue. He is 6 feet tall and weighs 185 pounds. He has a six pack and you can see slight muscles on his arms and legs. He wears black shorts and a white shirt that says “I’m with stupid” with several arrows pointing towards his head.

[spoiler=BIO]Here is what we have about his past; he lived with his parents in a 2 story house in a normal neighborhood. He was a shy kid and was always getting picked on by other kids. He never had any friends and parents noticed this. So his parents would try to comfort him by buying him things and taking him on vacations. The last vacation they went on was to the snowy Cipyts Mountains when John was 12. John and his parents decided to hike up to the top of the mountains with a guide, and never came back. A few hours after they hiked up the mountains, a major snow storm hit and lasted for 3 days. Search parties were sent to look for either bodies or survivors, neither was found.

6 years later, some hikers who were coming up the mountain ran into a young male adult who was on his last legs. The male then fainted and the hikers brought the male to the nearest hospital. He was unconscious for 3 days and during those days, we extracted his DNA. His DNA is a perfect match of John Martin, but he has amnesia and is unable to tell us what happened for those 6 years he was missing. When asked what his name is, he said ‘Frost’ and believes that that is his real name. After a week in the hospital he was allowed to leave, but he was 18 and homeless.

He could not get a job, so he roamed around the city for 2 days until he bumped into a shady man. This man told him about underground fighting; in which people get money for taking out their opponent by any means possible. Soon, ‘Frost’ joined into these illegal underground fighting rings and revealed his powers for the first time. We guess that he somehow gained his ice powers during the 6 years he was gone. His ice powers helped in these fights, making him a legend in the underground fighting community.

5 years later, He lives in an old and slum apartment in a poor neighborhood. Recently, ‘Frost’ received an envelope in the mail from Sergei Nikolaev. Here is a written report of the conversation we overheard from the bugs we planted in his apartment: (Blue = His Calm Personality) (Red = His Crazy Personality) "Junk mail....rent bill....electric bill...wait, whats this?" *Sound of envelope opening* "You, Frost, have been invited to the first annual Secret Cup Tournament. In this tournament you will fight against thousands of foes from around the globe. The winner of this tournament will get a cash prize of 10 billion dollars....." *Silence for 2 minutes* "10........billion........dolllars......?.....I'm f*cking rich!" "Rich? Your not rich, you have to become the winner to be rich" "Then I'll win the tournament, simple" "It's not simple, you have to beat several other people who are possibly really strong" "Are you being a baby?" "No, I'm just stating some simple facts" "It sounds like your being a baby to me" "It seems like your trying to pick a fight" "OF COURSE I'M TRYING TO PICK A FIGHT! I'M SO PUMPED FOR THE TOURNAMENT!" *knocking noise* "SHUT THE F##K UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" "HEY FRANK, WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE F##K UP BEFORE I COME OVER THERE, CUT YOUR HEAD OFF, AND NAIL IT TO MY F##KING WALL!!" *silence* "but anyway, who is this Sergei guy?" "Sergei Nikolaev, a man who has too much money." "And he is willing to give some of it away! So lets go, win this tournament and then buy a yacht!" "Why are we going to buy a yacht?" "Because there cool and I said so!" *Sound of front door opening then closing* *RECORDING ENDED*

[spoiler=PERSONALITY]Personality: He has a split personality and will talk to himself sometimes with these different personalities. What personality he will use is random and he will sometimes switch between them. When he is fighting, he will stay in one of his personalities until the end of the battle.

Calm Personality: He acts calm, confident and gentleman like. He will sometimes have his calm personality if he is with a female he finds attractive. He may also try to flirt with females. When he fights with this personality, he will try to either knock out his opponent or make them unable to continue.

Crazy Personality: He acts crazy and unpredictable and will sometimes get angry for no reason. He will mostly have his crazy personality when he is with a person he does not like. He will also sometimes say random things at random moments. He will some times say rude things out loud in public. When he fights with this personality, he will try to kill his opponent.

[spoiler=WEAPONS] Daddy's little girl: UCKR0066.jpgA short sword that Frost bought from a black market dealer. It is a magically short sword that will teleport back to its holster on command. It is made out of a material that's stronger than steel. The blade is stained with blood of its previous victims. The blade is razor sharp, making it easy to slit people throats. This weapon is used by Frost's crazy personality.

Winter's Fury:

7ef32601141a96e9fe24f6b54e90014d.jpg

A compact bow that Frost got from a dead body, It is indestructible. It is mainly used along with his Ice Hunter powers. This weapon is always keep cleaned and tidy. This weapon is used by Frost's Calm personality.

[spoiler=POWERS] He cannot switch between the Ice Hunter and the Ice demon modes. He will pick which one he will use before he battles.

Ice Hunter(Calm Personality):(He has to be in each stage for at least 8 minutes before he can move to the next one)

Stage 1: He can make an infinite amount of ice arrows for his bow. He can also make up to 8 ice bear traps that he will place around the map to trap people. He also can make floating shields of ice that will follow him and protect him.

Stage 2: Ice armor forms on his right arm and left leg, increasing his movement speed and ranged attack power. His range and accuracy with the bow increases as well. He can summon living animals made of ice that will attack his opponents.

Stage 3:

15094340_204471969997136_275230194977761

Ice Armor forms all over his body, increasing his attack power and speed. In this form he can make up to 2 flying turrets that will follow him and shoot ice bullets at his opponents. He can also make huge walls of ice, which he will use to corner enemies. This form uses less energy than his Ice Demon form, so the maximum amount of time he can be in this form is 30 minutes.

Ice Demon(Crazy Personality):(He has to stay in each stage for at least 8 minutes before he can move to the next one)

Stage 1: He can make clones of himself that can attack his opponent using physical attacks, but they are weak and can be destroyed by a couple of punches. His body is 3 times tougher than the normal human body, making him able to survive more attacks than normal.

Stage 2: His left arm turns into a demonic arm made of ice, increasing his physically strength and how fast he can make ice creations. His left arm cannot melt and is indestructible. Also, he grows a 4 foot long demonic tail which he uses for balance and to choke people. He can also eat ice to restore some of his lost energy. His body is 6 times tougher than the normal human body, allowing him to survive some several attacks.

Stage 3:DemonIce.jpgHis body transforms into a 10 foot tall ice demon with wings. His attack power and defense is greatly increased in this form. In this form, he can make huge spikes of ice erupt from the ground around him, causing massive damage, but he can only do this once. He can create a huge ice boulder, which he can throw at enemies. This form drains his energy fast and the maximum time he can be in it is 4 minutes. When he gets out of this form he faints because of exhaustion, so it is used as a last resort.

[spoiler=MISC]His favorite song:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0e5THnOteE

Battle theme when he is in Ice Demon:Stage 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89p8ya3ZdnQ

Battle theme when he is in Ice Hunter: Stage 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

[spoiler=From An Alternate Earth]

45hEBpH.png
"A Shaper is an army by himself."

Name: Rawal Torai
Species: Human
[spoiler=Appearance:]eZamyvC.png
Rawal is an elder compared to most other humans in the competition. His hair, which he keeps in a small ponytail under the red hood, is as pale-grey as his beard that stretches across his face. Though hard to see under said hood, he has darkening brown eyes that glows with a green light when he is either using his magic or is Shaping a new creation. His magic also takes a greenish coloration. He stands at roughly 5'8" and weighs in at about 165 lbs, 157 lbs without all the gear.

In regards to his outfit, I have to say that all parts of his outfit are thick due to the frigid nature of where he usually is. He wears a black slide-over style of robe that has a red top with a red hood coming from it. The shoulders are armored with metal plating and his hands have cold-resistant leather gloves that do not hamper his spellcasting. Around his waist is a brown belt comprised of two layers, which are a wide strap around the middle, then another much-thinner strap around the middle of that. Both are held together by a silver circular buckle that has the traditional emblem of the Shapers (which I would describe, but my brain is refusing to do it). Starting from the belt, the front of the robe is split down the middle to allow for unrestricted movement of his legs. Speaking of, he wears thick denim pants of a dark-grey color and calf-high boots covered with fur of a similar color.

Shapers are known for the air of authority they project in how they carry themselves. Rawal is no exception, especially considering the position of power he does have back home...

(For anyone wondering what the hell that thing in the background is, that's known as a Kyshakk, and is a Fire Shaping creation. It spews out a breath weapon that surrounds a target with electricity for several turns...and believe me when I say that focused storm hurts.)

[spoiler=Biography:] "The vote is 4 to 3. From henceforth, for the safety of all on this world, the act of Shaping to directly create new life is now Barred. This Council...is now disbanded."

After two decades spent taking advantage of the war between the Shapers and the Rebellion to elevate his position in life, Rawal's life had begun to spiral out after these words were said. As a former member of the Shaper Council, he had been one of seven responsible for effectively ruling over how such a secretive-by-necessity society functioned. Various things, such as the many many protocols most Shaping laboratories have to follow, how creations are supposed to be treated and taken care of, whom does and does not have permission to learn how to Shape or use magic as well as other major things eventually filtered through him and the Council...though he was never able to become High Councillor. Not that it mattered anymore.

Lost in what to do, Rawal withdrew to within the Isenwood's Spire to meditate on what he would do with this life now...when the answer literally fell from above his head, despite the fact that such a feat would not be possible, onto his lap in the form of a sealed envelope. Used to seeing rolled-up scrolls, it took him a few minutes of studying it and realizing that it could appear bigger before discovering that it could be opened. Inside was a somewhat-crude letter in the fact that the person writing it was obviously brand-new to the written language.

What he did understand from the strange letter was this. In an extremely-far-away place, a competition was being held and what he figured to be a substantial amount of currency was up for bid. Wondering to himself if he could get this currency in gold, there seemed to be instructions as to what to do to get to this competition...which included mention of a rather-strange vessel within the Foundry Core.

Wondering what could possibly now be within a place he once ruled without his notice, he went out into the frigid cold of the area, seemingly unbothered by it. It didn't take long for him to see the strangest sight of his life that almost caused him to suffer a heart attack from the sheer shock. There was a large white vessel slightly floating in the air that seemed rather-faintly modeled after a bird. The size almost reached that of the Spire...which is an impressive height to begin with. Walking out of it close to the ground was another person wearing...almost nothing. She, or at least Rawal figured the person to be a 'she', spoke in a high pitch after shivering in place before clearing her throat and speaking in his own language...or at least tried to. Despite the number of time she verbally tripped over herself, the elder was able to understand what she was saying.

This...spaceship...was the way to get to this competition. Curiosity getting to the best of him as well as the thought of being able to use his art unrestricted once more, Rawal entered the ship...and saw the stars up-close for the first time. It was fortunate for the girl that Rawal understood the concept of 'not touching what you're told to not touch', since he's commanded others to do similar. This didn't stop the barrage of questions that flew from his mouth about a lot of things. His curiosity had hit a fever pitch it hadn't since his teen years, and he was enjoying it. It wasn't until the ship finally arrived on Earth that he realized one thing.

Rawal needed some way to translate what he was saying and what was being said by others. After thinking for a few moments, another realization came to him. Creations that were Barred, or to be destroyed on sight, could be made here without immediate consequence. And so, soon after reaching his room and being alone, he focused his power to make as his translator, in addition to his primary defender on Earth, an Eyebeast that soon gave themselves the name of Talis-Eye.

The only reason that Talis-Eye did not immediately turn rogue is their immediate realization that Rawal is as important to their survival as they are to his survival...

[spoiler=Personality:] Rawal is arrogant, but, he is not nearly so as most of his kind. He is also very clever and manipulative, and a brilliant politician, using the rebellion of his home world and turning the council members against each other over it. His main goal seems to be taking over everything in his world, and he had been on his way there until the Trakovites managed to make the act of Shaping illegal on Terrestria. He is more of a moderate Shaper, even tolerating the idea that someone who isn't a Shaper could learn Shaper arts, as he allows one particular person among his minions to train under the Shapers in the keep. He also tends to keep people around who are very efficient, and is very political in the fact that he will keep someone he sees as a useful tool alive until he no longer needs them. He's also nowhere near adept in melee fighting, despite making sure he can at least take a hit in case of a stray shot, so he stays out of the actual fight when possible.

Seeing the opportunity to gain a huge influx of gold that could be used to gain further influence and power within his own world, he takes on the other competitors through his creations as he carefully hides away and influences the battle from afar. However, since this is a new world he's now in with brand-new rules to learn and follow, personality traits even he didn't know he had could potentially emerge. He did know one thing, though. Once Terrestria and the rest of his world was conquered by his hand, he had a lot more to conquer...and he looks forward to that challenge. And if he did lose this while still alive,  he debated the possibility of getting the 'generous' host of this competition to help him get started on a new life upon this strange planet.

[spoiler=Weapon(s) of choice:] Rawal doesn't use weapons. Instead, his creations fight for him. He currently has maintained an Eyebeast named Talis-Eye, though more creations can be Shaped as his Essence pool allows.[spoiler=Possible Creations][spoiler=Plated Artila]Appearance: koRBMTs.png

Plated Artila are dark-aquamarine-colored worm-like creations that move forward much like a snake. Their eyes are hard to see and have bluish fangs around their mouth. They tend to be physically frail and their body seems to be broken up into 'segments'. A fully-grown one tends to be between 10-12 segments long. Plated Artila have thickened skin, almost like armor, though it is also broken into segments like the rest of the body to allow for movement.
Weapon(s) of choice:
~Artila variants are capable of biting foes that are too close.
Power Array:
~Damage Resistance: Unlike most Artila variants, Plated Artila have hardened skin that softens many blows and makes them more tolerable for the otherwise-frail creation.
~Acidic Spit: Artila are made to attack from range and this is how they do it. They quite literally cough up a poisonous lugee and spit it at you...they got some serious range, too.
~Burrow: Artila can burrow underground and manage to keep track of the opponent's movements. It has been known to sneak up on a person from underground and hitting them with a sudden acid shot. His Artilas have snuck out of the ring a few times with this tactic without triggering a ringout, though Rawal keeps this rare for good reason.
Misc.:
~It is said that all Artila variants are blind, but there's no definable proof of this yet...
~Artila variants are cold-blooded by nature.

~Artila variants are also the weakest of the Magic Shaping creations, while the Plated Artila is an evolution of the base Artila.
Currently Has: None

[spoiler=Terror Vlish]Appearance: H0gCm4U.png

Vlish would often be compared to orange-ish levitating squids capable of breathing air. Terror Vlish appear darker in coloration. The eyes they have are on a pair of sensory stalks that take care of other senses as well. They can also sense psionic energies through these as well. They tend to have three tentacles, though it's the middle one you want to avoid when possible...
Weapon(s) of choice: Vlish variants attack with their tentacles when forced into melee, grappling their opponents to make them unable to move.
Power Array:
~Terror: Terror Vlish are capable of projecting a frightening energy around themselves, causing those weak of mind to flee away from them. More-experienced ones can frighten even some of the mentally-tougher opposition. A few times have triggered a ringout from the opponent literally screaming while running out of the ring.
~Acidic Touch: The tip of the middle tentacle can produce a corrosive acid capable of melting metal as well as flesh.
~Levitation: The primary way that a Vlish moves is through levitation, much like floating baloons.
~Mind Control: Vlish actually have a level of intelligence to let them control others directly via telepathy. While not to the same level as an Eyebeast or Gazer, Vlish were often packleaders among groups of rogues.

Misc.:

~Vlish variants are the second-weakest of the Magic Shaping creations just above the Artila, while the Terror Vlish is an evolution of the base Artila.

[spoiler=Ur-Glaahk]Appearance: fabio_the_glaahk_by_saurien-d36jstu.png

An Ur-Glaahk is, at base, a scorpion in appearance with only two sturdy legs. Their often-red eyes are pupil-less and they appear to be comprised mostly of its tail that loops over itself. When it goes to sting someone, a stinger of white energy momentarily appears before making contact. Ur-Glaahks often have bluish scales over its entire form, despite looking like they have a leathery appearance.
Weapon(s) of choice: Their whiplike tail has a stinger at the end, though it's just long enough to grab things like an arm...and toss what it's attached to out of the ring. Several of Rawal's forced ringouts are due to his Ur-Glaahks. They can technically bite, but there's something wrong if you're close enough to their mouth for that chomp.
Power Array:

~Stinging Tail: The tip of a Glaahk's tail summons a paralyzing energy that's fairly hard to resist, especially if you've never been affected by it before.
~Physical Resistance: Unlike other Magic Shaping creations, Glaahk variants are capable of taking a beating in addition to dishing it. Ur-Glaahks even more so. Even the Eyebeast can't take the beating that this can.
~Raw Strength: The Glaahks variants are also the physically-strongest of all the Magic Shaping creations, capable of knocking someone several feet back on a headbutt for example.

Misc.:

~Glaahks do not have official informative images like Vlish, Artila and Wingbolts have, strangely enough.
~In regards to overall strength, the Glaahk variants are right in the middle of the Magic Shaping creations, while the Ur-Glaahk is the genetic evolution of one. Only Wingbolts and Gazers are considered more powerful.

[spoiler=Wingbolt]Appearance:

hAE0LsG.png

Wingbolts are grey and white serpents capable of both levitation and flight. Their two limbs also double as wings and their tails alternate between bands of grey and white. The tail end in a large sized grey stinger that brings to mind a scorpion capable of injecting poison into a being's body. Their eyes are often red and they have an intelligence that often requires a firm hand to keep under control.
Weapon(s) of Choice: Wingbolts are capable of biting and slashing with their tails, but is more likely to bombard with pure magical energy launched from their mouths.
Power Array:
~Poisonous Sting: While not to the same degree as the Artila, they do have poison in their tails for self-defense in melee.
~Flight and Levitation: While Wingbolts have wings for flight, they can levitate via the gas bladders throughout their body. Mind you, piercing said bladders only reduce how fast they can move, not stop their ability to fly.
~Magical Shot: Wingbolts literally spit up magical energy towards targets that is near impossible to align with any known element, even electricity. The energy shots appears as a white coloration with a pale-purple light surrounding it when seen in the air.

~Magical Resistance: In regards to being on the recieving end of various energy-based strikes, Wingbolts can shrug a lot of them off. This, however, excludes hot and cold energy, due to the Wingbolt being more of a reptile than anything else.
Misc:
~This is currently the only creation that does not use the canon 'upgraded' variant, since it's an Unstable creation...meaning that after a certain amount of time, it would self-destruct.

[spoiler=Talis-Eye / Eyebeast]Name:  Talis-Eye
Age:  'Newborn' (Talis-Eye wasn't Shaped until after Rawal first arrived on Earth)
Species:  Eyebeast
Appearance: k1vfW60.png

Anyone that looks at Talis-Eye and has ever partaken of a Dungeons and Dragons game would have one word immediately come to mind: Beholder. They appear as a floating sphere of dark-pink with many stalks appearing out of the top and each ending in an eye while the front of the creature's face itself only has one eye. Their face has the vaguest appearance of a dragon and the teeth they have are many, thin yet firm, and sharp. Each of the eleven stalked eyes has a different color iris, though the main eye has a dark-green color.
Personality:  Gazers and Eyebeasts are both known as hyper-intelligent beings with a massive ego, and Talis-Eye is no exception. While they view even Rawal, the one that brought them to life, in a poor light, the one reason that they haven't immediately turned on their creator is the fact that they learned that he's the only reason they have not been destroyed yet via their telepathic ability. So, they are willing to help Rawal get through the 'tournament' in order to avoid the headache of unneeded conflict.
Weapon(s) of choice: Talis-Eye has no discernible weapons, natural or otherwise. While they can technically bite someone, said someone has to be funking up pretty hard for that to happen...and I mean harder than if against an Ur-Glaahk.
Power Array:

~Hyper-Intelligence: Talis-Eye, like most Gazers and Eyebeasts, have an intelligence that can rival most geniuses. It's hard to surprise them, even without the following.
~Telepathy: Talis-Eye is telepathic and this is their primary method of communication. They are also proficient in using it to try and control the foe, or at least make it so that said foe is more focused on keeping them from taking control than letting the opponent do anything against them.
~Telekinesis: When against someone that can resist their mind being controlled, like most Shapers, Eyebeasts can use their telekinetic ability to put all sorts of pain upon them. Talis-Eye's current distance record is sitting around 200 ft. Their levitating ability is an innate variant of their telekinetic ability.

~Illusionist: A mutation that occurred due to being Shaped on Earth, Talis-Eye also has the unusual ability to create illusions that do not depend on any mental connection, meaning that even inorganic machinations can be fooled by them and most recording software can be fooled by them. Talis-Eye uses their telekinesis, and telepathy when possible, to make it seem more and more like their illusions are real.
Misc.:

~Like Glaahks, Gazers do not have an information sheet on them. This could, however, be due to the fact that the creation of new Gazers/Eyebeasts are actually Barred (forbidden) and any found are immediately killed on sight.
~Gazers, and their evolved variant the Eyebeast, are the strongest Magic Shaping creations...as well as the smartest of all creations, except for possibly the Servant Minds. But unlike the Servant Minds, they don't have the forced innate loyalty to the Shapers.

~Gazers and Eyebeasts refer to themselves as many beings despite only one body. It's possible that each 'eye' is actually a separate identity with the name given being their collective name.
Is Currently Shaped?: Yes

[spoiler=Power Array:]~Mental Immunity: Non-physical means of influencing Rawal's mind is not going to work on him, such as using a Charm or Daze spell or trying to control his mind with telepathy, due to the training Shapers undergo to be able to keep firm control over their creations. Physical methods, such as being shocked or being clocked in the face still work, though.
~Magic Shaping: In the Geneforge reality, the ability to Shape falls under four branches: Fire Shaping, Battle Shaping, Magic Shaping, and Healing Craft. Magic Shaping is the branch of Shaping that makes creations that are typically physically frail but deal powerful and potent magical attacks. He favors making Ur-Glaahks and Wingbolts, though he hasn't been able to remake a stable one as of late, suspecting it in part to be due to the nature of this Essenceless world. He can also make Plated Artilas and Terror Vlish as needed...as well as the Barred creation known as an Eyebeast. This has a great influence over his ability to control creations of this type as well.
~Healing Craft: Labeled a Shaping branch due to the creation of new flesh upon healing, Rawal has a few spells under his sleeve regarding this branch to keep his creations, as well as himself, going forward. Favored spells are Essence Infusion (which buffs the target's HP for the remainder of the current scene) and Regeneration Aura (allows Rawal and all of his creations to regenerate health over time, can't be used at the same time as Mindshield Aura), though he can use the rather-draining Mass Restore (cures mental and physical conditions in addition to fully-heals a group of targets...Rawal runs the high risk of being out of Essence after using this, however).
~Mental Magic: Being one of three branches of magic, the other two being Battle Magic and Blessing Magic, Mental Magic concerns itself with offensive & defensive buffs for the Shaper and their creations, with such staples as Daze and Terror. This is the bread and butter of Rawal's abilities, with him favoring spells such as Daze (can cause a foe to not act for a bit, being attacked auto-breaks this), Terror (causes a foe to flee for a short time), Mass Madness (weaker foes, such as summoned minions, will often be charmed while stronger foes, such as the actual player characters have a chance to be dazed or slowed) and Mindshield Aura (allows Rawal and all of his creations a higher chance to resist mental effects, can't be used at the same time as Regeneration Aura). He can also use Unlock to get into areas he ain't supposed to be in and Charm to get out of trouble frequently...

[spoiler=Misc.:]~In the Geneforge games, Shapers had a total of three bars to worry about during the game. The Health Bar, the Energy Bar, and the Essence Bar. The first two bars, everyone had. The Essence Bar is unique to the PC in that not only do some spells pull from this, this is the bar that also limits your creations in number and how powerful they can be. Unlike Health and Energy (the latter returning over time naturally), Essence used in creating a creation stays tied up until the creation in question is re-absorbed or killed. And even then, you'd have to rest for a good while (or sleep) to restore it. So, if anyone thinks he's gonna spam like no tomorrow...that's not happening at all. He has to carefully use his spells or run the risk of being unable to defend himself closer to the end of the day.

~Rawal may not fight, but all Shapers are capable of taking a hit or two as needed. This is a must in case a creation goes 'rogue' or out of Shaper control.

~All Shapers are able to control essence, and is a primary part in the art of Shaping. Since creations are made from such, the Shaper that made them can take control of their creations in a way that isn't blocked out by the Mindshield Aura.

~General Theme Song: Ashes of Eden by Breaking Benjamin

~Battle Theme Song: Here I Am by Asking Alexandria
~Actual Voice: Sean Connery as Allan Quartermain

[spoiler=Rulings Regarding this Character]Since it is known that the Shaper has others fight in his stead, there are a couple of things to note.

~In order to win the match against this guy, you have to find and at least KO Rawal himself.

~Something different happens if either a creation or Rawal leaves the boundary of a match. If him or any of his creations leave the ring, he's considered as lost by ring-out.

~While Rawal can re-absorb and reShape creations on the fly, he doesn't get all the Essence used to make them back. So it is still possible for run him absolutely dry of Essence during a duel. (In the games, you get back half the Essence spent on a creation, even if it only had 1 HP left.)
~Rawal doesn't always start visible at the beginning of a duel, but one of his creations always is.

So I decided to try for a second app again after all.

[spoiler=Sam Vector (WIP)]

WlopLuH.png
"Nothing personal. It's just business."

Name: Jane Samantha Applebottomjeans (registered for the Golden Gate Tournament under the name Sam Vector)

Species: Human

[spoiler=Appearance]tgrW4Ce.png

[spoiler=Personality]

[spoiler=Biography]
Most people haven't heard of the Applebottomjeans family, and that's precisely the way they like it. This is for any combination of three reasons, all of which are present in Jane's case. First and foremost, the family's members have a tendency to enter the world of covert operations, where a distinct surname like that isn't exactly something you want getting around. Secondly, the members of the family also have a remarkable tendency of getting on the wrong side of the law and becoming fugitives; one in every three Applebottomjeans is a known fugitive. Third, and definitely most personal in Jane's case, is that the surname "Applebottomjeans" is just ridiculous and pretty embarrassing.

Because covert ops had become a key part of the family's identity, the children of the Applebottomjeans family were taught how to use a gun and self-defense from a young age. This included Jane, the youngest of four and also the most promising child among her siblings. School life was quite a show for young Jane. Jane was somebody the school bullies knew better than to pick on after the first one found himself face-first in the sandbox, and she held her title as the undefeated hide-and-seek champion from kindergarten all the way up to high school graduation. But we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves, since some pretty important sheet happened for Jane in high school. In her junior year, Jane learned the importance of resolve and determination.

On the domestic end of her life, things weren't looking so hot for Jane. Her mother wound up going rogue was was more or less forcibly disowned by the rest of the Applebottomjeans family. No further contact or sympathy was allowed, which was a problem for Jane since the two were pretty close. To top off the issue of having basically lost her mother for good, Jane wasn't able to seek the counsel of her friends or family; no further sympathy was allowed for Mrs. Applebottomjeans, and talking about family business with friends was even more strictly forbidden. The end result was Jane finding herself in a nasty downward spiral that ultimately led to her just sort of giving up, doing what she did best, and hiding from everybody else. The school bullies, noticing Jane wasn't as spirit as usual and now something of a proper gang, saw a chance for sweet revenge over stopping them at every turn for a decade. Jane's best friend didn't show up at school the day after their little revelation. Or the day after. A bit of nosing about on Jane's part revealed that her pal - one Jessie Bond - was labeled as a missing person. Jane went into panic mode. Which, for Jane, meant that her efficiency increased tenfold.

She began asking around town, collecting security footage, and running her own investigation into the matter. After getting some leads, she found out who had kidnapped Jessie and where they took her. Jane was pissed. This wasn't some scrap in the sandbox anymore, or somebody being told to back off from harrassing another student. The so-called "Storm Squad" had kidnapped somebody who'd never wronged them, put her in serious danger, because their grudge was with Jane. Setting up the operation to get Jessie out safely took two days, during which time Jane did not sleep or go to school. The actual operation took about thirty minutes. Feeling a bit vengeful, she'd also left plenty of C4 in the gang's secluded hideout, detonating it once she and Jessie were somewhere safe. At her stern insistence, Jessie stayed at the Applebottomjeans house for a few days and kept a low profile while the aftermath blew over. Jane then vowed never to sit idly by again; even if she operated from the shadows, she had to act for the sake of what was right. Eventually, the bullies got arrested once light of their kidnapping came to the surface.

After high school, Jane followed the same path as much of her family. While she did make a rather non-Applebottomjeans-like decision by buying a small house alongside good friend Jessie Bond, her career choice was pretty much the same as the rest of her family. A gun for hire by the US military, specializing in stealth missions and establishing a name for herself really fast. Although lacking in the field experience of other family members, her practice and good instincts made her arguably a better agent than even her own parents. However, as the statistics show, one in three Applebottomjeans go rogue. Her mother had gone rogue. Her father and three siblings had not. Jane eventually would, when at age twenty-three, a Russian spy tricked her into a job that would give vital and highly classified information to the Russian government. The spy was able to slip the radar, but Jane was accused of treason. She had to pack her bags and get the hell out of America. Fearing a repeat of her junior year incident, she brought Jessie along as well.

Thus began four years of traveling the world, assassination contracts to keep the money flowing, and the deep friendship between the two turning into something a bit different. Although she was making one hell of a paycheck in her new (and very uncomfortable to her) line of work, it wasn't even remotely enough to pay off the bounty back home. Every assassination she pulled off gave her plenty of money, but had the chance of making her bounty that much higher as well. By the time she got an anonymous letter (and damn near pissing herself when it opened up with "Dear Jane Samantha Applebottomjeans:"), however, a solution had been found. The Golden Gate Secret Cup Tournament. 100-billion US dollars were going to the winner. With that kind of money, Jane could easily pay off the bounty she had on her head, or if they wouldn't accept her money, she could flee somewhere remote and live out the rest of her days peacefully with Jessie. Her mind was made.

Jessie agreed to join, but only under the condition that she be permitted to do so under a new identity. Going in as Jane Applebottomjeans was an easy way to get herself arrested and possibly killed, after all. After some plastic surgery, lots of hair products, and a fake ID being made, Jane Applebottomjeans seemingly disappeared somewhere in northern Italy. However, Sam Vector had arrived at the Golden Gate Hotel just a couple days later, intent on taking the prize money, righting her wrongs, and beating down anyone who tried to stop her.

[spoiler=Weapon(s) of Choice]

[spoiler=Power Array]

[spoiler=Misc]
Battle Theme

[spoiler=ded]
Name: Kyo (actual name is long forgotten)
Species: Undead Human - Kyo is a Jiangshi, a corpse reanimated by a sufficient amount of yang qi, serving as an equivalent to a western vampire in Chinese folklore. Since his death at some point in his early 20s, his body has not aged (beyond early onset decomposition from before he was reanimated). Jiangshi maintain their own life by consuming qi from other living things. Often times they are depicted as wearing the garb of Qing Dynasty mandarins (the time from which Jiangshi originate) and wear a sealing talisman on their forehead. Their hair is stark white, and their skin pale. Aside from the obvious traits of being dead, Jiangshi are nearly identical to regular humans.
[spoiler=Appearance:]

DHxkqKB.png
Considering that Kyo is dead, and has been for around four and a half centuries, his appearance is quite impressive. His frame is incredibly thin, due to not having consumed food in, once again, well over 400 years, and his skin is pale due to lack of blood flowing through his veins. Ignoring the fact that he, indeed, is extremely dead, it would be easy for one to mistake him for the traditional sense of the word, what with his lack of pulse, breathing, or any involuntary movement for that matter. Despite his use of qi to heal himself, some damages to his body are too great to overcome with it alone, each limb, as well as his neck and face, held together by a series of thick stitches. His proportions are relatively medium, standing at around 5 feet and 10 inches, though he weighs a startling 270 pounds due to all the artificial material holding him together. The outfit he wears is elaborate and concealing, covering up the patchwork that is left of his body with several layers of pleated cloth.

[spoiler=Biography:]Though he was born at some point in the early Qing Dynasty of China, the memories from his original life are long gone. After he was reanimated as a jiangshi, Kyo spent at least 100 years of unlife stalking villages and slaughtering citizens in their sleep, consuming the life force from anything he could find. Barely sentient at this point, he was possessed by a single-minded goal: feed. As the area around him became devoid of life, and the qi he so desired, he moved on, leaving nothing but cold bodies and wilted flowers in his wake. As he gained more and more qi, his soul and awareness ascended beyond the beast he had become, as he learned to understand the natural flow of qi through all living things. With this knowledge, he became an even more effective monster, his physical abilities now far exceeding that of a typical jiangshi, as he used his qi to manipulate his own body and relieve the natural rigor mortis that beset him.

After decades of this methodical killing and feeding, Kyo began to discover his own thread in the fabric of the world. Seeing that his actions were destroying lives, each of which as unique and complex as his own, he began contemplating the purpose for which he fed. Seeking enlightenment, he made a vow to never kill another living thing. This vow severely limited his own strength, as he limited himself from absorbing all the qi from any living thing, even the smallest gnat. Instead, he merely tasted. Every single being's qi is slightly different, a unique expression of the balance within their soul, and Kyo wanted to experience as much life as possible. Needless to say, when he was presented the opportunity to participate in a tournament of such scale (in the form of a scroll placed on the altar of a temple he was residing in), he graciously accepted the offer. A collection of the most powerful beings the world over would be an incredible study into the nature of the soul, one that he could not miss for the death of him. He has no interest in money, but his eyes are absolutely on the prize. 

[spoiler=Personality:]After spending hundreds of years mercilessly stealing life from others, Kyo has reversed his own values, viewing life as a sacred thing. With his extremely heightened senses toward the qi within all living things, he is obsessed with observing as much as he possibly can, so that he may learn how to bring the world to a closer balance. Due to his status as being very much dead, his social life is mostly nonexistent. Nevertheless, he maintains a generally friendly demeanor toward those who are willing to be near him in spite of his undeath. He views most beings as children, a result of both his incredibly long unlife and status of spiritual enlightenment. This is not to say he looks down on others, rather wanting to push everyone to learn, as he once did. His behavior is often seen as anomalous, spending obscene amounts of time in meditation, no longer needed to tend to bodily needs that would typically stand in the way, allowing him to meditate for days, weeks, months, and occasionally even years at a time. Whenever he discovers something he is unfamiliar with, he makes an effort to learn as much as he can about it, so as to find the spot it holds in the ever-connected web of all living things. His speech is slow and methodical, guided by centuries of wisdom and countless lives of experience, and the way he crafts his sentences often sounds as if he is questioning the entire world, even in the simplest of statements.

[spoiler=Weapon(s) of choice:]Yanmaodao: With a blade length of approximately 74 centimeters, this sword is not of particular bulk, but is far beyond being a dagger of any sort. Kyo maintains its edge very tediously, keeping it razor sharp should he need it. The curve to a Yanmaodao is noticeably less prominent than on other Chinese dao, until it nears the tip, as which the curve becomes more pronounced. This creates a sweetspot for cutting (horizontal) strikes, allowing him to hit much harder with it and yielding more substantial damaged to whatever he strikes. Another note about the Yanmaodao is that it was mass-produced as a military-issue weapon throughout the Qing dynasty, potentially evidencing a part of Kyo's past in the Eight Banners, the military of the Qing Dynasty.

[spoiler=Power Array:]Immortality: Kyo is, for all intents and purposes, dead. This, in effect, makes him immortal by most metrics. Due to lack of circulatory, nervous, or really any sort of conventional body system, he is absolutely immune to any type of poison, feels no pain, and is not impeded by any sort of injury unless said injury physically prevents his body from working, I.E. crushed to having no rigidity in his skeleton or physically immobilizing him. His limbs, as well as his head, internal organs, bones, eyes, really any component of his body, can be removed without any noticeable ill effect on the rest of himself, as he is effectively just a cadaver being manipulated by his own qi.

Stitch Manipulation: A trick Kyo picked up as his body became less tendons and sinews and more stitches and staples, he is capable of using his qi to manipulate the vast system of thread that holds his body together. The tendrils are strong, but far from unbreakable. If it is damaged, it can self-repair to a degree by weaving itself back together. A particularly useful application of this is vastly increasing his effective range, as he can detach limbs and launch them forward, tethered to the rest of his body with the stitches so that they may be retracted for immediate reuse. Using this ability greatly increases his body's consumption of qi, so he tends to limit its usage.

Qi Absorption: Rather than the standard methods of life, based on consumption, Kyo consumes only qi, the natural force in all living things. He is capable of doing so passively, leeching it off of whatever life may be within his sphere of influence of around 3 meters, resulting in mild fatigue to those affected, or actively, forcefully pulling the qi out of another thing, weakening and potentially killing it. To actively absorb qi, he must be in physical contact to the subject (or approximate physical contact, such as through clothing or armor). Even so, his active qi absorption is incredibly potent, wilting small plants almost instantaneously, and having significant effects on even sapient victims (who themselves have greater reserves of qi, due to the ability to manage their own internal energy gates through meditation and contemplation, whether doing so knowingly or not). Targets of this would immediately begin to feel their strength leave their body and their access to any form of supernatural ability would rapidly dwindle. After several seconds (may be more or less, depending on the individual) they will be rendered immobile, and several beyond that will kill them. Since this continued consumption of qi is what keeps Kyo alive, and is directly tied to his ability to function, it is possible for him to run out due to large amounts of fatigue or other exertion. As his qi reserves decrease, his body stiffens up, forcing him to hop forward as his only means of movement, before eventually being completely incapacitated. He is incapable of actively absorbing qi when immobilized.

Qi Sense: As a Jiangshi, Kyo is plagued by the constant desire to consume qi from his surroundings. Having long since consumed enough to regain sapience, he is able to keep this instinct in check, but the abilities that come with it are still present. Kyo is able to sense the qi of all living things around him within approximately a 50 meter spherical radius, and through meditation, he is able to extend this awareness to up to 500 meters, at the cost of being completely physically immobile during this time, as a result of his body succumbing to rigor mortis. It is important to note that this means it is effectively impossible for any living being to approach him without him being aware, but something that did not possess qi, such as an android or inanimate projectile, could easily slip past his senses. Since his vision is far from optimal due to... you know, being dead for like 4 centuries, he often uses this qi sense to supplement his awareness of his surroundings. This means that in areas covered in life, fields, jungles, bodies of water with ample plant life, etc, his spatial awareness is far above that of a regular human, but in otherwise lifeless areas, such as deserts or especially clean buildings, he is far less aware of his surroundings.

Misc.: His chosen name, Kyo, is derived from the word Kyonshi, which he was referred to as during his time in Japan, shortly after his enlightenment.

Got all the important information there, I will pretty up the formatting later.

I'm in. App will go here fite me

[spoiler=Just A Regular Girl]Name:  Bethany Cunningham. Was named after my Grams, she was a nice lady, so I don’t mind. Last name my brother says was our dad’s. Might be, might not be, doesn’t mean much to me. I like rabbits though so it’s not all bad.

Gender: I know it’s hard to tell what with the long hair and, you know, breasts, but yeah I’m a girl.

Age:  22; time sure flies when you’re doing nothing with your life don’t it?

Species: Just your plain old boring human here.

[spoiler=Appearance]D5I9ziF.jpg?1

So...I have to describe myself now? Awkward. I’m 5‘7“, kinda tall, I suppose. Not one of those gals who care about her weight much. It’s somewhere around 134 pounds. My hair? Well, it’s kind of a mess. It’s so red, probably my dad’s influence. Mom was a blonde. Brother was a blonde. Everyone a blonde but me. Plus it just doesn’t like to lay flat, always getting in the way. Still, can’t bring myself to cut it, mom always preferred it longer...Well, anyway. Not much else to say I guess, right? Oh, the clothes. Yeah, I wear warm clothing a lot. You’ll...get why soon.

[spoiler=Biography]This is where I explain where I came from and all that? Mind you most of the beginning stuff I learned from my brother. My mom got together with my dad at some kind of event. He was hosting a party or charity I don't really know. In any case he met my mom, thought she was pretty, and proceeded to court her for two straight years. Sounds romantic right? Or creepy. The two words aren't all that far apart I guess. So anyway once they finally got together they, er, got together. My brother was born before the wedding. I followed a whopping fourteen years later. Things went wrong fast. Dad left. No one would tell me why so I kind of pieced together it was cause of me.

See, I suppose you could say my birth wasn't the most pleasant thing. Turns out my dad was a magician of sorts. Not like a street performer. Someone with real magic. He got my mom into it. But she was...well she was never good at being careful. Something happened that made her get sick, real sick, then she had me. Then she died four years later. Brother raised me with the help of Grams, until...well she died too. Was never quite sure what happened with that one. She was a healthy old lady but I guess that sort of thing happens right?

So then it's me and my brother. Ah, guess I should tell his name, sorry this is kind of weird for me. Conner. Conner basically raised me, best he could, really was the best brother anyone could have. He got sick. He didn't die like mom. Just went into a coma. Not that it's much better. So there was me, twelve years old, alone, and just finding out I am a freak.

sheet sorry I should have explained that first. I've never talked about this stuff. I guess when your parents are way into magic sometimes you get some of that mumbo jumbo running through your veins. Too bad for me I apparently got a triple dose. I was born with magic. A kid with magic is not exactly the best thing. Especially ice magic. I froze the house twice. Really embarrassing. Luckily it was Winter and we called it "extreme Christmas decorating". Conner was brilliant at making this crap up, no idea how everyone always believed him when he made excuses for me.

In any case that was rough. Still is rough. Don't really want to talk about that. Doesn't matter for this anyway.

Where was I...right, alone and a freak. Turns out I'm not the only person with those circumstances. Found a whole gaggle of kids who were abandoned and lost. Seems the big city doesn't quite like those types so I had to grow up fast. Was the oldest there and I guess it kinda became my responsibility to fight for them. The magic came in handy here. No one wants to mess with orphans that can make blizzards.

It was great, sorta, except you know...starving, cold, homeless...okay it was sheet. Then it got shittier. Killed a guy. A few guys. Cops. Magic is scary as hell. Kind of decided not to use it when I could help it. Granted that wasn't always possible. So I learned how to actually fight. I was good. Super good. It kind of is upsetting how good. I just kept getting better. Probably also some kind of magic but at least I never killed anyone with my fists.

But then I get this letter. Some wack-job handed it off to me and told me it was important. I read it. Threw it away. Got like twenty more of the things until I finally started to take it seriously. Me in a tournament? It's ridiculous. But that's a lot of money. I might be able to save the kids with it. I might...be able to save Conner. I might not be the best but I have my eyes on that prize at least as much as anyone else.

[spoiler=Personality] So...this is like those school projects where I list my good and bad qualities? Never was good at that. Well here goes....I've been told I'm a nice person but that's probably just cause I really don't want any trouble. Causing a stir just isn't my style. It's all so pointless. The biggest thing I learned from the streets, god that sounds tougher than I really am seriously, is that the only way to really win fights is not to fight.

Kind of stupid to join a fighting tournament then right? I never claimed to be smart. I'm kind of an idiot probably honestly. Never really was good with learning or anything like that. I guess I relied on whatever experience I gained and instincts to get through the day. Worked for me up until now.

Except that I kinda tend to stick to myself. Those kids I protect? Some of them don't even know my name. I talk, yeah, for sure. What kind of cruel person wouldn't chat up a storm to those scared and lonely kids? Course I talk to adults too, probably just a habit at this point.

I guess I just don't really feel comfortable opening up. I wouldn't say something cheesy like my emotions are as cold as my magic but...It's definitely harder than it should be to really get a grasp on how I feel. Never really hammered down much about myself. Except that I want to make sure I don't die. I might be a bit too scared of that honestly. I'm totally ashamed of this but I can't be certain I wouldn't do something bad to keep myself alive.

Maybe I am a cruel person after all. I suppose as long as I keep fighting for those kids it'll give me some karma points? Or does me thinking that mean those are null? Why the hell is philosophy so complicated? I don't want to have to think about this. But I can't help it you know? These thoughts just come out.

I guess overall I don't like who I am right now. People seem to like being around me. Sometimes I can pry laughter out of them. People in general aren't hard to make laugh Especially kids. Just gotta "trip" on something and they're laughing up a storm.

Suppose I just don't want people to know how bitter and twisted I can be. I can't let those kids know I think about dying so much. Nor that I contemplate using my abilities to get what I want. They don't need to know my struggles. God knows they have more than enough of them without me dumping that baggage onto the poor things.

[spoiler=Combat Info]Weapon(s) of choice:

Generic Pistol: I don't like it. I really don't. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Gloves: These things are so durable. Managed to get some custom made. No idea what the guy did to them and I'm pretty sure it was illegal but I've punched things I really shouldn't be able to punch without hurting myself.

Boots: Same deal with the gloves. Except you know. More kicking.

Power Array: Like I said. Ice magic. I like it less than the gun but this is for what I can do not what I want to do. So far there's a few things I've discovered I can do with ice.

Creating an icy wind that spreads out in a sort of cone. Tends to reach around 10 feet forward and comes out at a 45 degree angle of cold. If caught in it first you slow then you freeze.

I can also send out these spears of ice. But if I go to fast it'll tire me out. I figure I can pump out one every few seconds. If I focus I can form several before letting them fly.

Then there's that blizzard I mentioned. It's what it sounds like. A large area around me gets covered in a snowy, hail-filled, mini-storm. Drains me the longer I keep it up though.

...I've experimented in the past with something else. A sort of icy laser beam. Probably can only do it once without rest and it's really devastating. Not something I want to mess with much.

And then there's that fighting ability I talked about.Nothing fancy, nothing professional, street fighting is best I can say but it's worked wonders for me. Helps that these probably black market gloves (seriously why did he sell me these so cheap?) make me be able to grab onto even sharp objects.

[spoiler=Misc]

Battle Theme

-Yeah the ice stuff...kinda makes my body pretty damn cold. Hence the clothes. I even sleep fully clothed.

-I'm sure you guessed it but kids are most definitely my weakness. But also my strength, ya know? Yeah, corny as hell.

-I love soup. Seriously. Soup is the best. Like it can be anything. Anything! Isn't that amazing!?

[spoiler=He Who Should Not Exist]Original Name: Rutger the Unwavering

Current Alias: The Knight/Sir Knight/Knight

Species: Immortal Human

[spoiler=Appearance]jSNr1xY.jpg?1

Rutger stands at 5‘10“ which was fairly tall for his day. Without armor he weighs 180 pounds. He is muscular but lean, with various battle scars all throughout his body. His hair, once cut short, has grown out during his time in the modern age. He once sported a larger beard but, with the newfound technology, he realized he could afford to keep it trimmed without wasting much time. His eyes, which were a cornflower blue, now have a soft glow to it that intensifies whenever he uses the powers he was forced into.

The armor he wears isn’t his own but instead a recreation of the armor he once wore, stripped of all coat of arms, which was the one thing he allowed Sergei to give to him for this tournament. It’s much more durable than his old armor, though he doesn’t quite understand the technology that made it so. All he knows is that it was made to withstand the modern weaponry about as well as his old armor did medieval weaponry.

[spoiler=Biography] Rutger was a Lord knight in days gone past. He controlled a small, but important, area of his homeland, and served his king with conviction and honesty. When the king went to war, Rutger was right alongside him, with his loyal group of knights, called “The Unwavering Warriors” by most. The war was a long one, and it tested Rutger’s sword arm, and his loyalty.

For during this war Rutger noticed things about his liege. It seemed the man was changing as the years went on. It seemed he was desperate to win this war, which had gone on for five years with no sign of ending, and he was beginning to make more and more drastic, and distressing, orders. Kidnaping the child of one of the enemies generals to force a surrender, sending plague ridden refugees across borders, and, worse still, using Dark Arts.

Rutger was already questioning if his king was worthy of serving when he learned of the latter. Some of his knights had gone missing after a recent loss and, knowing they had been injured, he began to search the war camp for them. They weren’t in the infirmary, nor their barracks, and he began to panic. Each of his soldiers were important to him, he knew them all by name, and their families by name, and he refused to believe they just left.

He decided to seek an audience with his king, in the hopes that the man had just sent them somewhere else, but was denied entrance. He was ready to wait for the king to emerge when he heard a sharp cry of pain. Recognizing the voice he barged into the tent, knocking aside the guard, and found a horrible scene.

The king, and a mysterious robed man, with a necklace of bones, was standing by an alter of some sort. His missing knights were upon this alter, bodies torn open and organs lay bare, with the man chanting some kind of spell.

Rutger rushed in and, in a fit of rage, stabbed the man. This didn’t stop the spell but instead set it off prematurely. Rutger found himself beset by a strange force and intense pain ripped through his entire self.

He woke up with a start to an extremely unfamiliar scene. White walls, people in strange garb, unusual, demonic looking to the knight, devices. He was restrained to a table and, upon realizing this, started to pull at the restraints. “Don’t bother.” One of the men around him said. “Those restraints were meant to hold titans, you won’t...” Rutger burst from the restraints and grabbed the man by the throat.

Rutger felt something stab into his neck and he slept once more.

He woke again in a room, alone, with a large mirror in front of him. He saw himself for the first time, saw the strange blue glow in his eyes, and he knew he had been cursed, somehow.

A voice spoke suddenly, coming from a box above the mirror, and he learned what had happened to him.

He had been striken by dark magic, and forced into a coma, for over a thousand years. What happened to his king, the war, or his knights are unknown. Evidently even his king’s name has been buried in the confusing and conflicting record of history. The magic that sent him into a coma also seemed to have given him powers beyond his imagination. And it is because of those powers that he was brought here, to a laboratory owned by one Sergei Nikolaev. That man came to Rutger, whose name he refused to give and would only be referred to as “The Knight” from then on, and told him he was to take part in a tournament to gain his freedom.

Rutger refused. And Rutger was left in the dark, without food or water, for a week. Once more Sergei appeared, asking again. Rutger realized he would die in this place, alone and forgotten, unless he did something about it. And so he accepted. On the condition that he be allowed to fight in his own name, for his own self, without any ties to Sergei.

[spoiler=Personality]Rutger is a just and noble man. Or rather, he hopes he is. He has concerns that the dark magic somehow affected his very soul. Once a man of mercy, he, during a battle against someone Sergei set up to make sure he would be allowed into the tournament, had the chance to spare his opponent. Yet he did not and struck him down even while he kneeled in defeat.

He still tries to be noble however. He refuses to attack when an opponent cannot see him and he speaks politely to those he meets. But he is a troubled man. He believes he was cursed this way due to his own failings. He constantly relives his last moments in his own time and is disgusted how it all happened. He doesn’t even hate his king, nor the wizard, for what happened. He should have noticed something was amiss much earlier. He should have been more patient, more careful, when confronting his king. He will forever hate himself for his failures.

His lack of anger at his king would seem to imply he has learned to turn the other cheek. But, he’s disgusted to realize, he is quite the bitter man. He hates Sergei for whatever he did to bring him out of that coma. For forcing this fight, that wasn’t rightfully his, upon him.

Rutger struggles intensely with the memories of the war, and the other battles he took part of. In this new world, with all its different views, he realizes that he could very well have been wrong for believing in the honor of his lifestyle. He has nightmares, sometimes while awake, about those he killed. Whom he can picture with startling clarity that he didn’t believe he had before. He still believes he was right for protecting his people but he now questions if he could have done it differently.

He has learned much about this world, as he couldn’t help but devour all the information he could, and is sickened. He sees in this world the same darkness that his king fell into. Yet, he cannot bring himself to feel righteous despite knowing how evil the world has become. For he believes he is not any better. He wants to help this world in some way yet also can’t stop thinking he is too broken to do anything about it.

However he isn’t the type to just stand by. He would gladly fight against adversity...if only he knew how. He has a strong desire to defeat all evil he finds....yet he is unsure he isn’t evil himself.

He is a lost soul. He knows he has no place in this world anymore. Yet he keeps fighting. For he doesn’t know what else to do. There is always a sense of nihilism in his demeanor. He keeps going but seems to believe that it doesn’t actually matter what he does. He has no place. He should not even exist. But he can’t bring himself to stop. The only thing he truly has kept from his old life is his unwavering spirit. He can’t give up. Even if he doesn’t know what he is fighting for.

[spoiler=Combat Information]Weapon(s) of choice:  The only weapon, technically, Rutger has is his broadsword (depicted in the image). However he does not unsheathe it ever. It was found with him in his coma, grasped tightly in his hand.

Power Array:

Titan’s Strength: Rutger has extreme physical strength, able to tear through metal with ease.

Aspect of a Warrior: This is Rutger’s main power and it has three forms. Each of the forms can appear and disappear at will.

The Spear Relatively short, as far as spears go, as its the same height as Rutger himself. This weapon has the ability to emit a blinding light that lasts for three seconds, doesn’t affect Rutger, and can only be used once every several minutes. It can disorient a target, however Rutger doesn’t attack until his foe’s eyes have cleared. Used as a means to escape a tricky situation.

The Axe A one-handed battle axe. It has the ability to, when Rutger slams it into the ground, cause either a wall, or spike, of ground to shoot up from the point he strikes.

The Shield. A shield that is impossible to destroy and offers protection from even magical attacks. Three feet high.

Sword of Truth: A power that even he does not know about. For it can only be unleashed when he unsheathes his sword.

[spoiler=Misc]Warrior’s Theme

“Nature...at least nature has not been totally corrupted.”

“This...Internet you speak of. It is quite the place. But what is this? lol? smh? brb? It seems I have not quite mastered your modern language yet.”

“I have learned this country has many veteran warriors forced to live on the streets. Surely something must be done about this?”

“This ‘Sir Ulrich von Liechtenstein' he has the right idea. I hope he wins his match!"

Hey so here's a second character just cause ^^;

[spoiler=Heaven's Lost Property]

"Falling from grace? You mean embracing true salvation?"

Name: T-EN4 Seraph "Angelica"
Species: Android

[spoiler=Appearance]
8f963af84dccad34893ce063e4eee93049b599e3
Mostly looking just like a normal girl, Angelica usually preferred to wear casual clothing for the most part to not put focus into her true identity too much.
[spoiler=Seraph Form]
d91d63901309883c3499d12f5a02a9d08ed388bd
Her true form as one of the successful "Angels", and having awakened all the potentials inside of her. Once embodying one of the Seven Virtues, she was now fully embracing her new designation as Superbia, Pride. An angel that reigns over her own decisions and life, taking over the control from the one that was supposed to control her.

[spoiler=Personality]
At first sight, Angelica seems to be a calm girl, although she has bursts of passion, especially regarding arts. She usually doesn’t really bother when other people try to bug her, and will rarely lash out as people no matter how much they agitate her, although she’d at times talk sternly to them instead. She’s pretty chill otherwise, not really someone who would be bothered by something trivial. Although, at times this could be seen by others as her being uncaring by others, as she would even ignore legitimate advices and suggestions at times.

Despite of her flighty nature, she’s really hardheaded and determined on things that she has chosen to pursue or decision she has picked. As mentioned above, it’s hard getting suggestions into her head once that happens, which often leads to her making bad mistakes. She’s aware of this being the issue, but it’s not something she felt as important enough to fix, especially as she’d learn from her mistakes anyway. In fact, she accepts them with open hands. One cannot enjoy and understand life to its fullest if they haven’t failed, that’s what she believes in. it’s fine to fail no matter how much, since the experience of failing will help her out later on in her life. In a way, she always feel that it’s pointless to listen to others for advice, when the best thing is to live her life with her own way, no matter where it will lead her.

She has an air of pride and assuredness with her voice, which reinforces that stubborn and determined side of her. Ever since she fully living her life on her own, this sense of pride grew and grew and overshadowed the feeling of humility that was supposed to be what she's based on. She's not haughty by any means, but she's quite full to herself and will not accept any attempt to limit the freedom of thought and her self-fulfilled life of now. Although, she still felt a form of emptiness inside of her, born from how she was unsure on how she would live her life, now that her purpose had been denied by her.

In her attempt to understand herself and her newfound will more, she set her eyes on the prize of the tournament.

[spoiler=Biography]
Originating from the SERAPH project as the fourth successful android of the series, Angelica was barely able to remember the times when she was still stuck in the research facility. She vaguely remembered the experiments that she was subjected into, and she remembered how she was molded to be a part of the seven mechanical Angels that would end strife in the world once and for all. She was built with that purpose, and she carried the will of her creator inside of her. And for the longest time, Angelica accepted it as her purpose.

However, an incident happened. Someone broke through the facility, and hacked the programming of the other Angels, making them stray from their original purpose and escaped from the facility. Being the only remaining Angel that was capable of doing the task, Angelica was tasked to bring down the rogue angels. She too, accepted it as her purpose, and so she traveled the world to hunt her own sisters, ending them before they could bring harm to the world and betray their original function further.

Yet, an unprecedented event happened. Inside of her, she started to grow the capability to feel emotions, she slowly gained her own will as she was continuing her task. Perhaps it was inevitable for something built as immaculately as her, and without the constant ideological pressure that constantly being inputted inside of her, she started to grow doubt. The development confused Angelica. It scared her. It overwhelmed her. At first she thought that she too, had fallen like her sisters. Yet, as time went by, she realized that this was actually what was supposed to be for her. She fully embraced this freedom that she obtained on her own, and cut her ties from the place that had imprisoned her. Nevermind the dangers or the repercussions that would happen from doing so, what was important for Angelica now was for her to try living her new life.

A while passed, and she received the invitation to the tournament. It sounded quite fun, and it was enough reasoning for her to accept the invitation. Though...actually she did have something else in mind regarding why she accepted it. Nevertheless, Angelica made her way towards the designated place, while trying her best to look like a normal teenage girl along the way.

[spoiler=Weapon(s) of Choice]
  • Hidden Sword of Lost Kings "Ohr": The proper, unique weapon that she uses, the designated weapon for the "Angels". While the laser blade she usually uses was just the energy from Paraiso that was formed into a blade, Ohr was a physical weapon, capable of extending its blade freely, firing a massive beam utilizing the energy storage of Paraiso, or summoning copies of itself to rain on the enemy. Only usable if she's showing her true Angel form.
  • The flexible alloy that composed her body is really hard, able to withstand a lot of punishment including strikes from weapons similar to her laser blade. It's also her most used weapon. She was very skilled in unarmed close combat, and her attacks hurts like hell.

[spoiler=Power Array]
  • Perpetual Motion Reactor "Paraiso": The core unit to each "Angel" unit. Provides inexhaustible energy for Angelica, although if she drained all of its maximum storage capacity, it takes five to ten minutes before she could utilize it again. The energy from this reactor, aside from being utilized to move herself, are used like thrusters to increase her speed and give more power to her strikes, or to form Laser Blades or beam shots from her palm. This is also her weakest point. Opening her chest (which was actually easy if she's disabled) and taking this would end her.
  • Limited Shapeshifting: Due to her composition, Angela is capable of disguising herself as any humans or humanoids physically. She is also capable of growing objects on her body, although bigger objects requires her to take materials from around her. Forming weapons take little time, but full-on shapeshifting into another identity takes fifteen minutes at least. Note that she can use regeneration by repairing her body using suitable materials to construct the damaged parts.
  • Eastern Morning Star "Superbia": Angelica is capable of shifting into her full Seraph form, the proper and original form of the androids. Free from the limitations of her usual physical form, Angelica trades her capability in unarmed close combat with the ability to rain beams of light with impunity, or transforming objects around her into sharp blades that she can fire around freely. The rainbow tassels would also detach and float around her, serving as independent drones that can attack independently.
  • Energy Absorption: Angelica can extend wires from her to hook herself into an energy source, and use that energy source for her own purpose. Her primary power as someone that embodied Pride. While she is unable to take over energy-based attacks or raw magical/spiritual energy, she otherwise have a wide range of what she can take over. Her rainbow tassels once she awakened as an Angel will also have this capability, and with the addition of the capability to mold and control steel and electronic devices to her liking.

[spoiler=Misc]
  • Despite not needing to eat, Angelica is a big eater. Her favorite food is pineapple and ham pizza.
  • The real reason why she joined the tournament was because she thought that she could find more information about her last remaining sister, the fifth Angel there. She still felt guilt from killing her other sisters, and wished to make up to her sister if she would still listen to her.
  • Eyes on the prize, again

[spoiler=SERAPH]
The "Seraph Project" is a project started in 1986 by a man that managed to come across an alien technology somehow. Some said he was actually abducted by these supposed aliens, but whatever happened, it was clear that he wasn't the same man after that experience. It was hard at first, but he managed to get the funding to put his newfound knowledge to good use.

The project ended up being a part of the secret plan of some people from the leading nations in the world to pacify the increasingly tense nations on the world, which would also benefit them greatly. The man, driven by a twisted desire to attain peace, modeled these mechanical “Angels” he ended up creating based on his long-deceased daughter. Powered by an unknown perpetual power source, each were designed to neutralize an army. However, only seven got past the initial production stage.

It took a while for the man to realize that he didn't create simple robots. The forbidden fruit of a technology that he had access to actually created mechanical lifeforms, capable of thoughts and reason. Fearing the inevitable rebellion while also being unsure on how to disable the growing will of these Angels, the people in charge forced the man to constantly indoctrinate these Angels about their purpose. Anything needed to be done to prevent their will from growing, even if it meant breaking their mind apart. The man, who ended growing to see them as his own children once he learned of their capabilities to reason and feel, agreed to do this with a heavy heart. He silently lamented what he was forced to do, but he still did it, knowing that he had little choice on the matter. And so, the budding consciousness and freedom the Angels developed soon was buried away.

A terrorist attack on the facility happened several years later, as the preparation of the Angels reached its later stages. Apparently an internal worker tipped that group about the facility, and the terrorists managed to storm in forcefully, creating chaos. They knew the androids were currently hooked into a central machine as their brainwashing process continued, so the terrorists unleashed a virus into the system, forcing the Angels to be activated prematurely, and the packet of information stored inside of the virus was meant to corrupt the minds of the androids. While the terrorist group ended up being pacified not long after, the Angels that had been affected by the virus broke through the facility, scattering themselves around the world.

Unit 10-4 was the only remaining unit due to a defect on her connection to the central system that was overlooked by the assistants of that time. By the powers that be, she was then told to hunt down her sisters, a task she fully accepted. The rogue angels had to be wiped out from this world to maintain peace, and the world should not know about their existence, of this failed project. They even coded a secret one last line of programming inside of Unit 10-4 before she set out, to make sure this task was carried successfully.

The man, seeing his children reduced into mindless killing machines that would eliminate one another due to the selfish whims of his superiors, decided to take his own life out of despair. Moments before he pulled the trigger, he voiced his hope that the knowledge he had would disappear with him.

Finished, posting this in a new post because forum's being a jabroni atm.

EDIT: Changed her abilities a bit.

Archived